Verified:

Darrian Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 4:13:28

So everyone here knows the politics and inner workings of the game better than what I do at this point. So tell me what you predict this set for wars, netting, alliance twist and turmoil.
Who will make it or fail?

I am really curious what all of you think will happen in ALL aspects of the game this set.
~bad as i wanna be~

tellarion Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 4:17:43

Laf takes top spot, RD close behind. Followed by Omega, PDM, Tie and icn in that order.

Evo gets squashed and we quit to play Hello Kitty Island Adventure online!

Junky Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 4:19:36

I wanna play Hello Kitty Island Adventure too!!!!... aaw, but I got a war to fight... :-(
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Pride Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 4:29:49

Monsters/Sol/EVO beat Sof.

MD/RD/LAF net MD takes TNW cause we're better than Laf :p
I think the war happening now is the only war for this set.

Vic Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 4:32:52

sof wins.
laf comes in late and kills all monster/sol/evo restarts.
md attacks laf.
md loses a well fought battle.
laf places 3 in the t10
rd wins anw

RLBearcat09

Aug 13th 2013, 4:36:12

bonus

Edited By: RLBearcat09 on Aug 13th 2013, 17:35:16
See Original Post

Darrian Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 4:57:35

Hmm couple interesting ideas.

~bad as i wanna be~

anoniem Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:14:19

Originally posted by dagga:
Sov falls down so easily when asked one question:

Apart from bullying PDM, what has SOF achieved apart from relying on allies and sucker punching whenever they have the chance.

The answer is: OOPS let's change the topic.
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:27:35

what about when we warred MD and they were bigger than us and ahead of us in NW anoniem?

That was what two sets ago and everyone has forgotten already?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:30:50

Werent they almost completely unprepared for that?

And it is painful enough to see a Dagga post by Dagga Anoniem let alone having to see them reposted :(

iScode Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:40:13

that was the set after.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:43:05

Originally posted by iScode:
task bro, for the sake of sof you should stop posting, just a neutral observation :P

ether that or i start calling you Alin Jr :P
re(ally)tired

bertz Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:46:15

what about when we warred MD and they were bigger than us and ahead of us in NW anoniem?

You had the FS. And as far as I remember, anyone who got the FS wins. Thus QZ trying to change the game and people started to complain. (Though I'm still not sure if I'm liking the change -_-)

iScode Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:49:37

even 2 weeks into the war, it was very much in the balance and MD could easily of still pulled ahead.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:51:54

what about when you warred ICN? with their mighty 10 members.... OHHHHH they must have been really intimidating!

trololol
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:54:10

lol don't over retal?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

cypress Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 5:59:01

Logic will not work.

Please try again.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 6:03:17

Originally posted by cypress:
This cannot be confirmed or denied
re(ally)tired

cypress Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 6:08:10

^truth

CrisX2 Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 6:08:22

*bonus post* Oh yeah and i read some stuff

En4cer85

Aug 13th 2013, 8:35:27

bonus....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 9:28:27

I predict LaF and MD will war, the current war between SoF vs SoL&Co it may be too early to tell as SoF has pulled ahead b4 against all odds. RD wins total and avg nw; )
Do as I say, not as I do.

BigRick Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 10:11:03

Originally posted by tellarion:
Laf takes top spot, RD close behind. Followed by Omega, PDM, Tie and icn in that order.

Evo gets squashed and we quit to play Hello Kitty Island Adventure online!

love all the confidence you place in DK that we wont even beat icn in NW
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

locket Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 10:15:09

DK was unable to outstock me even though I was at war, carrying high D, and doing some war hits last set. What makes you think you can beat Danger in TNW?

Pride Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 13:49:22

Or when MD actually got the FS with SOF having a 15+ member advantage and Sof just rolled over. I don't think Sof has won a war where they didn't have the FS. Help me out here?

Sov Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 13:55:38

Originally posted by Pride:

Or when MD actually got the FS with SOF having a 15+ member advantage and Sof just rolled over. I don't think Sof has won a war where they didn't have the FS. Help me out here?

Oh you mean the war where we decided to teach your pissant ass a lesson by piledriving your face into the ground and allow half our tag to sit it out? gotcha.

Vic Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 14:03:57

Originally posted by Sov:

Oh you mean the war where we decided to teach your pissant ass a lesson by piledriving your face into the ground and allow half our tag to sit it out? gotcha.

*shots fired*

Pride Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 14:04:24

Lol "half" your tag? If you say so. I guess you guys thought it'd be better for Laf to do all the heavy lifting.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 14:06:02

Whenever SoF lose a war there's an excuse:

"THE PLANETARY ALIGNMENT WAS INCORRECT!"
re(ally)tired

Vic Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 14:08:29

come on sov and pride, i thought we resolved that junk a few sets ago.
just go to war already you two

Edited By: Vic on Aug 13th 2013, 14:11:28
See Original Post

Pride Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 14:15:00

IScode brings up old wars, so I thought I'd mention one.

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 14:17:58

Originally posted by locket:
DK was unable to outstock me even though I was at war, carrying high D, and doing some war hits last set. What makes you think you can beat Danger in TNW?

Let's see if BigRick falls for this trap. I bet he takes the bait tonight when he's drunk.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 14:21:39

TOP 5: THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!
THE REST: WHO CARES?

HA!
BILL
CHIEF PROGNOSTICATOR
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

PG Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 15:20:53

/feels left out.

Where do RIVAL fits in, in all of this?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 13th 2013, 15:46:28

It's always someone else's fault! :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Obvious Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 16:03:46

SoF is like a sawed off tough guy.
They talk too much and make threats but wouldn't dare attacking from the front, because they know they would get handled.

They bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and run off to tell the cops if challenged to a gun fight.

They have no problem beating up women and children but they stare at the ground like a little fluff when a real man confronts them.

Here's looking at you SoF.. the wife beater wearing, fluff talking, little fluffes that get rolled up in a real fight being, garbage alliance of earth empires.

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 16:14:35

I thought everyone would hold hands and sing songs this set.

*Looks at Tellarion

You lied to me! I feel so betrayed.

Sov Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 16:22:33

Originally posted by Obvious:
SoF is like a sawed off tough guy.
They talk too much and make threats but wouldn't dare attacking from the front, because they know they would get handled.

They bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and run off to tell the cops if challenged to a gun fight.

They have no problem beating up women and children but they stare at the ground like a little fluff when a real man confronts them.

Here's looking at you SoF.. the wife beater wearing, fluff talking, little fluffes that get rolled up in a real fight being, garbage alliance of earth empires.

I like people who think they are awesome because they have to be so bold as to FS oop because heaven forbid SoF make good countries to come squish you with. Not to mention bringing a 50% membership advantage as well.

Do you feel special knowing that with a 50% membership advantage via the use of 3.5 Alliances (including the half of PDM tagged in Evo) and a oop FS that you can build a lead 3 days into a war with 55 days remaining in the set? Keep talking there big guy. You do know if we wanted to we could bring in a 50% membership advantage as well along with our own 3.5 Alliances if we chose to.

Oh my bad, you forgot we have allies. Sorry.

At least you get to feel all warm and fuzzy for a bit while SoF plays catch up, and quite frankly we are enjoying the challenge :)

It's a long long set.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 16:39:21

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Do what you gotta do. We will be here waiting.

Good luck to both sides... SoL more so... but hey, I'm biased ;)
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

goatpharmer Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 16:59:52

blah

Murf Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 17:13:09

Obvious & others forget SoF got fsed by sol not that long ago & crushed them, fair enough the cs started within 2 hrs but it wasn't a fs

Obvious Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 17:17:00

I like people who think they are awesome because they have to be so bold as to FS oop because heaven forbid SoF make good countries to come squish you with. Not to mention bringing a 50% membership advantage as well.

Do you feel special knowing that with a 50% membership advantage via the use of 3.5 Alliances (including the half of PDM tagged in Evo) and a oop FS that you can build a lead 3 days into a war with 55 days remaining in the set? Keep talking there big guy. You do know if we wanted to we could bring in a 50% membership advantage as well along with our own 3.5 Alliances if we chose to.

Oh my bad, you forgot we have allies. Sorry.

At least you get to feel all warm and fuzzy for a bit while SoF plays catch up, and quite frankly we are enjoying the challenge :)

It's a long long set.

OH NOOS you going to come kill me?!
Keep talking sport, without LaF you would be the whipping boy of the server. Always talking tough.

Why don't you go around threatening some more small alliances with never getting to netgain again, everyone knows they are the only ones you can threaten like that.

I dare you to threaten LaF like that, they would eat you. They would send your asses back to TEQ. I think MD could now too.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 18:05:45

Lol, u said TEQ!
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

BigRick Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 18:09:57

Originally posted by Makolyte:
Originally posted by locket:

Let's see if BigRick falls for this trap. I bet he takes the bait tonight when he's drunk.

must....resist...the...temptation...wait...i'm not drunk yet.

***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

Kinnin Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 19:19:19

I honestly see SoF calling in help against SoL/Evo/Monsters. Either through FA or simply by calling in RD/Rival/LaF to come do their dirty work. Which is a shame, because it was about as even as it can get.

Darrian Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 19:43:26

Why can't we all just get along?

Lol
~bad as i wanna be~

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 19:45:02

I like people who think they are awesome because they have to be so bold as to FS oop because heaven forbid SoF make good countries to come squish you with.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

That said, this is the dumbest, most pointless war I've ever seen. I admire SOL/EVO/Monster's tenacity and all, but we all know what the final outcome will be.

And "about as even as it can get"? Please. SOL/EVO/Monsters has about a 50% membership advantage, and they're still gonna get their heads handed to them. Yes, sure, as I alluded to, SoF also FSed EVO OOP a couple years or so ago and was still losing, but remember that LaF was blatantly FAing SoF at the end. Things are not much different now. SoF's allies will not let SoF lose. Ever.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 19:55:06

Pride: PDM sabotaged missiles 24 hrs before they did FS SoF, it was roughly even in countries too.

iScode Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 19:58:58

In response to Anon's post, you didnt have to get involved...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 13th 2013, 20:00:44

In response to Anon's post, you didnt have to get involved...

Pride has a hardon for you...that is why he did.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.