----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 20:08:32

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Sov:
I like people who think they are awesome because they have to be so bold as to FS oop because heaven forbid SoF make good countries to come squish you with.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

That said, this is the dumbest, most pointless war I've ever seen. I admire SOL/EVO/Monster's tenacity and all, but we all know what the final outcome will be.

And "about as even as it can get"? Please. SOL/EVO/Monsters has about a 50% membership advantage, and they're still gonna get their heads handed to them. Yes, sure, as I alluded to, SoF also FSed EVO OOP a couple years or so ago and was still losing, but remember that LaF was blatantly FAing SoF at the end. Things are not much different now. SoF's allies will not let SoF lose. Ever.

Neither will ours. - BOOM.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Riddler Game profile

Aug 13th 2013, 20:43:51

RAGE tagkills Beer 12 pack at a time

DespicableMe Game profile

Aug 16th 2013, 16:46:10

Originally posted by Kinnin:
I honestly see SoF calling in help against SoL/Evo/Monsters. Either through FA or simply by calling in RD/Rival/LaF to come do their dirty work. Which is a shame, because it was about as even as it can get.

Lol. As I was expecting. Now that SoF is starting to catch-up, and mind you they will overtake, excuses like this will start to surface. You guys really don't get it do you? SOF IS THE BEST WARRING ALLIANCE IN THIS SERVER!

Netting is EVIL! - Helmet

Atryn Game profile

Aug 16th 2013, 19:56:48

Originally posted by DespicableMe:
I honestly see SoF calling in help against SoL/Evo/Monsters. Either through FA or simply by calling in RD/Rival/LaF to come do their dirty work. Which is a shame, because it was about as even as it can get.

Lol. As I was expecting. Now that SoF is starting to catch-up, and mind you they will overtake, excuses like this will start to surface. You guys really don't get it do you? SOF IS THE BEST WARRING ALLIANCE IN THIS SERVER!

Excuses? Looks like Kinnin predicted they'd call in help (RIVAL as an example) and they called in RIVAL.

So +1 for Kinnin?

Aug 16th 2013, 19:59:49

yah, +1 for Kinnin! :P

tellarion Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 5:48:18

How exactly was sof catching up? We had a pretty solid lead before rival, an now it looks about even. Should be fun :)

bertz Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 7:14:50

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. It's still even.
And when is the last time SOF fought an even war where they're not on the FSing side?
They only call it even if they got the FS. :)

I'm still hoping that Rival will be the last one to join though.
SOF can bounce back. This change in attacks will let them.

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 8:15:59

It's times like this I wish I played on SoF or Evo. Anyone want to get a key off Eugene and let me out of the cage so I can switch up my alliance?

Also, I saw Teq mentioned. CC where you the Teq CC?!!!
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Aug 17th 2013, 12:52:04

Originally posted by bertz:

This Tella... :)..

As far as the attack change is concerned, there is a good chance for a country to wall. And speaking of walling, SoF is best on it.

Have Fun guys!

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 18:24:45

As far as the attack change is concerned, there is a good chance for a country to wall. And speaking of walling, SoF is best on it.

Have Fun guys!

RD is best. There was a study on it.

Aug 23rd 2013, 7:50:50

Originally posted by locket:

Have Fun guys!

RD is best. There was a study on it.

Oh. So you mean there was a ranking of best Stonewaller Alliance?

locket Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 10:54:13

Well the study looked for how many alliances have a Locket in it. Then it concluded that it was only one. Thus that alliance is known as the best. The stonewalling helps though.