Verified:

Pain Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 9:07:37

ALIN IS A CHEATER AND I HAVE A SCREEN SHOT AS PROOF.

i like how alin justifies his cheating as claiming hes doing it to "counter" others cheating. lol.

so alin ill assume you dont mind if i have a few allies "keep you down" to avoid you interfering with my netting set?
Your mother is a nice woman

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 18:44:49

Originally posted by SuperFly:
what a clusterfluffy this turned into.

Lets move along boys, a few of us got deleted for teaming up and attacking each other so as KoH said we are all fluffing 1a'ers :)

Ya, fluffing 1aers :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 20:44:16

You guys being deleted solidified my chance at getting top ten. Thanks :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 21:08:15

/me <3 eric :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

smlandau84 Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 4:27:41

Originally posted by h2orich:
Reason for me to have 3 off allies and res leeches is to try to beat some networth record, if this wasn't legit, why not just let the express server be like tourney server(no allies). Just because 'some people' are unhappy and jealous that I'm able to get leeches and support from friends that I've made in express as well in LaF, which you couldn't, obviously. I'm not referring you, SuperFly, I know what you did was a revenge to one of your sets that I've destroyed earlier on and I'm fine with that.

Again, I did not violate any rules by 'organising' any attacks on you. All I did was to tell my allies that #133 is running almost all jetters suicider and theres free land if you want.

Blid, if you considered the above to be cheating, might as well report yourself or self-delete because you're teaming up with Superfly to bring me down too. You knew what country I was running because I posted on LaF boards in BoxCar and obviously Superfly told you. Isnt that cheating as well, sharing info outside of the server?

In my eyes, you're just a sore loser.

FYI h20, this networth record you speak of (which you will clearly never touch) was set with 0 offensive allies and 0 tech allies. Why not try beating it in the same fashion?

And even if you do beat it, I'll just take it right back from you. But you won't get close. You don't have the talent.

h2orich Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 8:04:30

I am a loser, a noob and a leecher. That's how I get to the top, always, if only express allows FA. ")

meti Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 23:47:47

he has the talent and technology, he can do it!!!!
you just wait and see next round ;-)
Still Around

crest23 Game profile

Oct 24th 2012, 5:17:02

Someone please let me know if h2o is playing this set and has his LaF buddies helping him out again. I think you don't lose turns as long as you create before turn 720. If he shows up after turn 720, don't fret, still let me know.

From all I can tell, he likes to be slapped around, and I sure would like to indulge him before he gets deleted :-)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Alin Game profile

Oct 25th 2012, 6:27:35

What crest said except i am not looking for h2o, but for any player that is mass leeching.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 1st 2012, 19:09:25

He ended up getting caught with some others who were coordinating. Unfortunately if you hit to help an ally who is coordinated with someone else it's not always easy to tell if the first person is in on it or not. :(
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Helmet Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 1:32:15

Originally posted by Pain:
ALIN IS A CHEATER AND I HAVE A SCREEN SHOT AS PROOF.

i like how alin justifies his cheating as claiming hes doing it to "counter" others cheating. lol.

so alin ill assume you dont mind if i have a few allies "keep you down" to avoid you interfering with my netting set?

+1 Alin has been cheating for years and finally got caught. He played in Sky Elitez and he was also one of the big multi runners in TGA. He supports all cheating clans.

Vic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:24:01

sky delitez!

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 7:04:56

Helmet is well known and was accused to be behind bots ( and bot runners ) in the Earth 2025 period.

He ran out of the game one of the best communities this game has ever had ( ARROW ) and he is a cheater&cheaters supporter since many years. He was also ran out of the game by Earth 2025 cheaters which he supports nowadays.

On the other hand, i plaid most of my time in ARROW and SOL ( and few sets in Quebec&Rage). I never had nothing to do with cheaters and i would have left effectively the next second if i were to found out any of my previous alliances were involved in mass cheating like Elitez.

P.S:i am the voice of reason that will not crumble in front of your cheating empire - you fluff.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 2nd 2012, 7:12:18
See Original Post

Helmet Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 10:49:07

Alin beats his children. He gives money to the church of Satan. He once stole an old lady's marble rye. He steals money from the elderly and he doesn't believe in abortion even in the case of rape.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 3rd 2012, 14:19:07

mehul tested earth2025 on animals and small children!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2012, 16:55:37

This thread is lame.
(•_•)

Vic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2012, 18:14:00

ya time to let this one die

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 3rd 2012, 19:45:30

Wish Granted!!!
El Yay!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.