Oct 13th 2012, 17:42:46

hmmmmm?

smlandau84 Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 17:49:47

Cheaters.

h2orich Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:12:32

Hmmm

Your country was destroyed because it was deleted for rules violations.

Whats up? In what way have I violated the rules?

crest23 Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:14:20

Not your 1st time either. So what did you do this time?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 18:14:41

i reported you for having people attack me to keep me down and protect you - teamplay on solo server. martian chose who to delete, im not sure what he looked at to make those decisions or what his reasons were.

Edited By: blid on Oct 13th 2012, 18:17:04
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:16:00

How does a posse defend someone? What does that even mean?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:18:12

I was also deleted and its funny cuz I was actually topfeeding and anklebiting the LaF guys that were attacking Blid

h2orich Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:18:25

hmm.. so its a violation of rules when multiple countries hit a almost all jetter suicider.. I see..

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 18:21:54

Originally posted by h2orich:
hmm.. so its a violation of rules when multiple countries hit a almost all jetter suicider.. I see..
i would say yes if they're doing so at your direction for the stated purpose of protecting you from me, but actually, most of the guys who hit me didn't get deleted, and ingle never hit me. so martian must have looked at other stuff to find out who was doing team play. if you want the real answers youll have to ask him because i don't know
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:22:45

Blid you got me deleted also and I was on your side lol

so how much longer for #55, #69, #22 and #32 to be deleted also?

ingle Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:23:21

I'm kind of confused as well.

I would like an explanation as well, although they probably won't provide one.

h2orich Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:23:40

lol, blid nice doing to your ally!

Oh well, Superfly, its over, how sad. lol

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:24:04

Oh well I guess I better restart so I can anklebite some more :)

atleast tech should be cheaper by now :)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:25:35

Ok I restarted, y'all better watch out now!

I R WoG SuperFly Dont Delete Me (#167)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 18:29:00

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Blid you got me deleted also and I was on your side lol

so how much longer for #55, #69, #22 and #32 to be deleted also?
hmmm yeah i was expecting some of those other numbers, rather than you and ingle. don't really know! martian probably was just working with what he had, but i dunno what he had

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:36:22

all good, dont matter I restarted :)

ingle Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 18:45:26

Well, I'm not going to bother restarting.

I sent an appeal, but since this is express the game will be finished by then.

rlxdntdt Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 19:03:22

die hard cheating MF(my friend;)

Pain Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 19:06:08

HAHAHAH ALIN IS A CHEATER.

oh the irony. its killing me
Your mother is a nice woman

Vic Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 19:30:54

hrm this is bizarre.

i think blid is beavis?
he messaged me after i hit the crap out of him - and said i was helping h2o.

i had no idea of any involvement he had with h2o - i was already Abed in the set and he was a target who had retalled me and was sitting super exposed - so i smacked him for land.

i was in a netting duel against h2 this set, so i would not be going out of my way to 'help him'

bizarre

Vic Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 19:34:22

ya and wtf did alin have to do with any of this??

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 19:52:08

Alin was h2o's def ally at the start, and he was trying to hlep h2 when he hit me, which i know because he then wrote a msg saying "ill keep him off your back, just hit him with 1.2m jets," except he accidentally sent the msg to me, plus he intentionally sent me a few msgs about having his friends back. so h2o had full leeches AND had people running interference for him, to protect him from me, it definitely seemed like team play so I reported it right away. i ended up talking with Alin a bit more and he dropped h2 as def ally and switched that alliance to me but probably that report still got him.

as for you, knowing already for a fact that other people were trying to protect h2o (like Alin, and plus everyone else who hit me also was tied to h2 in some way), i thought you were helping him too because you are an ally of one of his allies, and you RORd me for no reason and hit me like 5 times. so that's why i thought that

as for ingle and superfly, i think that's an unrelated matter. i think that's because superfly had ingle GS him.

hmmm i think that explains everything

Edited By: blid on Oct 13th 2012, 20:38:35
See Original Post

smlandau84 Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 20:19:11

You're all a bunch of cheaters, especially superfly, and blid. Cheaters make me puke.

Pain Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 20:30:02

seth thats no way to recruit blid to our express clan. calling him a cheater isnt nice.
Your mother is a nice woman

rlxdntdt Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 20:53:17

Originally posted by smlandau84:
You're all a bunch of cheaters, especially superfly, and blid. Cheaters make me puke.

i never cheated MF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 21:21:28

fluffing 1aers haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Alin Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 22:55:18

All i have to say is someone better have a good explanation for this fluff.

I never ( AND YES I MEAN NEVER) broke a single rule in this game.
I never cheated or use any kind of advantage to gain anthing in this game.

So i demand serious explanation why i was deleted.
I was allied with that top commie (#25 ) because i know he play nice commies therefore he is an excellent defense ally, when you are a butomfeeder like i am. Later i noticed a couple of folks teaming up to damage #25 ( after this thread i found out that one was superfly and the other one is blid). Since my reset was pretty much fluffed due to market tech prices and being already involved in a war with a Softie i found that teaming up pretty much unfair. I play this game mainly to war but i found the pleasure to net in express, however this looked pretty much like a fluffed set so i tought i should stand up for my defensive ally ( who was spending like "his life" on line grabing and trying to beat some sort of netting record ). Shortly i was contacted by #133(found out here to be blid) and superfly and was explained that #25 is a lafer who advertise all "this fluff" on all Laf boards in order to get tons of support to beat the netting record. As you can notice Superfly is another Lafer, who isn`t Ok with that practice ( thing that has to be respected ). However, my recent earth history teached me to stay the fluff out of Laf fluff because there is always something messy there - so i tried to stay the hell out. I messaged #25 telling him that i am going jet heavy so he better find another defensive ally and that was it. So who the hell did i team up with blid? Even if i send you that message by mistake i was not teaming up anyone - but just found out some unfair topfeeds on #25 ( looked like that to me at that point - until your and superfly private message explanation ) and tried to even the things ( since i was already looking for some wars).

So...

I am Waiting patientlly to see the explanation and after that i am forwarding this mess to pang because i really did nothing wrong.

This is bullfluff!

P.S: blid you are the bigest idiot if you reported me for anything. I allied that country just because i know the owner runs strong commies and that would help me in defending my buttomfeeds. Meanwhile i found 2Softies(#1 and #159) and givin the fact that the tech price on market sucked - i decided to war a little ( at least win a war here if i wasn`t able to do that in 1 A). I was not teaming up anyone but you make yourself look like an idiot since you were teaming up superfly ( and god know who else ) to screw #25 reset - meanwhile you were reporting #25 to team up with otherrs - can you find the irony here ?

But whatever - you just made to my fluff list.

Moderator i am waiting for a serios explanation about why i was deleted and what rules i broke!

Have a fluffed evening!

P.S: pain i made a promise to my self - that i would never forum-talk with 1a lammers therefore i can`t reply to you , Laf leadership or half of Sof leadership(boltard not included). GL.

Edited By: Alin on Oct 13th 2012, 23:22:11
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 23:19:07

Appeal successful!
Return to the create page - fluff you martian hope DET will get spanked hard by the yanks | - * |.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 23:23:48

i got this message from you and hit report as soon as i saw it:

Message from Join Sol Alliance Server (#28) sent on 10/12/2012 16:08:05
Report this message
i`ll keep him off your back ... yea i have sent around 1200k with one offensive ally in a PS. Reply

Delete

it seems to me like an abuse to say youll keep someone off another guy's back in a solo game, and h2orich probably sent some problematic messages to you as well. and i guess martian agreed that that kind of thing was inappropriate.

you didnt realize it might be, so just shrug it off i guess.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 23:27:53

but that kind of thing, combined with h2o's advertising for tech and offensive leeches on the laf forums (to break some kind of record, i guess he's going for the 'full leecher' record?), combined with all his other allies hitting me as well (and probably having similar discussions somewhere) definitely is testing the solo server/team server distinction and rules.

Alin Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 23:32:58

i got this message from you and hit report as soon as i saw it:

Message from Join Sol Alliance Server (#28) sent on 10/12/2012 16:08:05
Report this message
i`ll keep him off your back ... yea i have sent around 1200k with one offensive ally in a PS. Reply

Delete

it seems to me like an abuse to say youll keep someone off another guy's back in a solo game, and h2orich probably sent some problematic messages to you as well. and i guess martian agreed that that kind of thing was inappropriate.

you didnt realize it might be, so just shrug it off i guess.

yea sure and i`ll do that time after time again and again. I`ll do that if crest23, Rob, winipeg, superfly or any other good player who is my ally would have been in #25 situation. I would smack the fluff up the topfeeders of my allies seeing they are tring to fluff up his work. Is not teaming up but sense of fairness in an on line game. And yea - i`ll keep anyboy off my allies back when i smell smth unfair.

Yup i would do it again and again if one of the above mentioned players ( and others ) will spend 60/72 hours on line - and there comes a all jetter commie to fluff their reset.

Until i get the complete picture and see that the thing is really messy - i will do it again and again ... and again.

Edited By: Alin on Oct 13th 2012, 23:36:26
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 23:37:19

he had 3 tech leeches and 3 offensive leeches, and he was almost all turrets because his o-allies were doubling all his attacks. it's a cheap way to play, and so i wasnt just hitting him for no reason.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 23:37:59

Glad it was resolved, Alin :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 23:38:50

also all those things kind of converge in this case, the request for leeches on a laf forum PLUS the people stepping in to protect him from my attacks, you know what i mean? it adds up to something not really good for a solo server, that you maybe with best intentions got mixed into

Alin Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 23:42:04

Glad it was resolved, Alin :)

it isn`t - and i had those 2 softies lock and loaded ( #1 and #159). Prolly the main reason martian deleted me ( j/k ).

I am in purple and i give up my word i did nothing what blid pretends to be done by the others. However he reported #25 for teaming up ( might be true ) but he was also teaming up to fluff #25 so at this point in my eyes he`s a big idiot ( add to that the fact that he got me deleted in his way ).

But whatever ...

crest23 Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 23:44:26

Looks like h2o is the second player I know of now that doesn't get much sleep because of Express, lol. And looks like the dummies he conned into leeching OAs for him are still 'helping a brother out', hahaha!

Edited By: crest23 on Oct 13th 2012, 23:50:34
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Alin Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 23:59:01

The Country of Blid might be an idiot (#170) as of Oct 13th.

0.2 mins ago
11,230 survivors emerge from the ruins of your previously destroyed country and begin to rebuild. They hold true to the values of the former regime (bonus points) and are ready for you to lead them once more! The survivors were able to salvage:
1402 acres
130 Construction Sites
$3,931,000

Thank you blid and martian. fluff you both.

Cya next reset!!!

vintageplayer Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 0:00:07

Too much fluff .....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 0:01:11

Killed while deleted? Wtf!
(•_•)

Alin Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 0:04:00

You can name this reset "Laf got Alin in express too".

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 0:17:39

what a clusterfluffy this turned into.

Lets move along boys, a few of us got deleted for teaming up and attacking each other so as KoH said we are all fluffing 1a'ers :)

AzNiZe Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 2:09:08

aww who delete #25? now i have no one to retal...

h2orich Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 3:04:47

Reason for me to have 3 off allies and res leeches is to try to beat some networth record, if this wasn't legit, why not just let the express server be like tourney server(no allies). Just because 'some people' are unhappy and jealous that I'm able to get leeches and support from friends that I've made in express as well in LaF, which you couldn't, obviously. I'm not referring you, SuperFly, I know what you did was a revenge to one of your sets that I've destroyed earlier on and I'm fine with that.

Again, I did not violate any rules by 'organising' any attacks on you. All I did was to tell my allies that #133 is running almost all jetters suicider and theres free land if you want.

Blid, if you considered the above to be cheating, might as well report yourself or self-delete because you're teaming up with Superfly to bring me down too. You knew what country I was running because I posted on LaF boards in BoxCar and obviously Superfly told you. Isnt that cheating as well, sharing info outside of the server?

In my eyes, you're just a sore loser.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 3:24:41

i think all of us should have been deleted and its unfair that only a few of us got shafted...

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 3:32:06

:)

nice to sit by and watch all this happen

** beer anyone ?

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 3:33:11

leeching is lame. if one country is a leecher, and someone else is without leeches, all other things being equal, the leecher wins. so if you want to set "personal records" or "server records" with a fistful of leeching, the way to match those scores is with other leeches, and it becomes a leeching contest, it becomes a contest of getting something for nothing. free tech. free offense. it's not who's the best, it's who can call in the most favors, who knows the best techers or guys most willing to run jets and not use them.

it's lame. everyone you finish ahead of that didn't resort to this stuff is slightly cheated. less tech sells, and people can get hit that otherwise you wouldn't be able to hit. more people get hit than you would have been able to hit.

there have been numerous discussions in the b&s forums to remove o-allies from solo servers and revamp tech alliances, and it sounds like some such changes will happen at some point. in the meantime, maybe you're not familiar with this, but players on solo servers have many times attacked people known to be leeching. that's all i did.

you announced in the forums yourself that you'd be leeching, and i told you before the round even started that i would attack you. do you think there's any way i wouldn't be able to find which country was yours?

i was never "all jets" though i was pretty turret low when sourcream hit me (twice). of course, you were nearly "all turrets," because you had those offensive leeches helping you make attacks!

if you want to set a record or a perosnal best set it on your own terms, without assistance. or try to set it by leeching i guess but ill try to attack you. because i want to play on a more or less level playing field.

h2orich Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 3:57:41

If leeching is lame, ban it. Dont have def allies, its lame when I only have 1 def ally while others have 2. Its lame when I only manage to find 2 Res allies, while other techers have 3. It becomes a contest on who can find 2 def allies and 3 res allies (if you're a techer). Am I right to say this?

I didnt say if I broke the record I was the best. I openly asked for leeches on the forums and in-site messages. If the server allows off and res allies, why not use them?

Lets see when these 'numerous discussions' actually take in effect. ")
Although Xinhuan has proposed an absolutely good way to counter Res allies. (Gives 10% of your allies TPT to your TPT, so you actually have to be a techer to make use of the Res Allies)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 3:59:26

Hmmm, those other things are mostly okay, but leeching is lame, and it's not banned, so I'll just attack leechers.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 4:08:48

Sounds fair to me. It's not against the rules for h2o to ask for leeches, it's also not against the rules for blid to show you the light when you do so.

Maybe you didn't say that if you broke the record it would make you the best, but I'm sure you would have said so regardless.

Playing with allies and playing as an alliance are 2 very different things. You were playing as an alliance. You should be thanking blid man, now you can actually have 2 good nights rest this weekend :) Aye? Aye?

Edited By: crest23 on Oct 14th 2012, 4:11:22
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Fatty Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 5:45:02

alin <---- Potty mouth

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.