Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 14:44:46

Please have a leader contact SOF asap if you want to keep playing on this server

Ivanfluff
Survival of the Fittest

Rekuyu947

Aug 17th 2012, 16:16:45

lol PS is over here as well i thought they only played in mars 2025.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 16:31:40

SoF decides who can play on alliance!

Bikerman Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 16:35:15

Yes

TheMatrix

Aug 17th 2012, 18:21:33

Ivan, you really can't see how your phrasing gets you into trouble and causes people to call you an internet tough-guy?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2012, 18:33:06

I am impressed Ivan even posted. I would have killed a few of their countries by now.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 17th 2012, 19:02:00

+900000000000000000000000000000000000000

SEND CLAN DANGER AFTER THEM!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 19:35:01

Why would I care about that matrix? at least 2 of their countries has done quad taps on us in the last 48h from my point of you them still being alive is us being nice

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2012, 19:45:11

They are a bunch of derps from Russia. Just kill them. They'll probably be purple in a week anyways.

Lobo Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 21:10:50

just FYI in the mars2025... one of the PS managed to shut down the game for a bit....
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

bug03 Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 21:58:50

Originally posted by Ivan:

Please have a leader contact SOF asap if you want to keep playing on this server

Ivanfluff
Survival of the Fittest

Tact... learn it

Duna Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 22:34:11

Ivan, just kill them.

Cougar Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 22:37:47

Originally posted by ZEN:
I am impressed Ivan even posted. I would have killed a few of their countries by now.

Agreed.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:17:23

Did you want something bug? else I suggest that you shut it

hows that for tact?

Ivanfluff
Survival of the Fittest

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:18:20

When someone quad taps the 2nd biggest alliance in the game I suppose politeness should be forgotten. Leave the tone of the post alone bug :P

Ivan Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:19:50

Oh we could see the first time as a mistake, but hard to ignore an event that keeps happening

Irokez Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:24:34

he he=) Hi people!=) FuN KiLL - FuN Game=)

We like the enemy spits in your monitor ...
Nothing personal, you rob - we rob you kill - we kill the game

Irokez Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:26:46

Originally posted by Ivan:

Ivanfluff
Survival of the Fittest

or may be mIRC server earthemperies channel #psclan =)

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:26:46

lol I cant tell if its a troll or an actual member...

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:27:12

Originally posted by Lobo:
just FYI in the mars2025... one of the PS managed to shut down the game for a bit....

Hacking the game?

Lobo Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:36:57

no, he is for real

and i forget the technical name for it locket but yeah

I know Irokez well.... ~.~
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Original SANCT...

Boltar Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:40:39

plz let him hack it.. maybe some of us will go get a life..

Lobo Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:41:25

lol, but Boltar, why would you want one of those? I hear they expire anyway.

Original SANCT...

loveless Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:58:12

LOL @ Irokez, you crash an entire game (something to do with DOS) destroying 2 routers ect, just because your pissy little clan gets FSd, aww you sad little fluff, I was going to give EE a miss this set, but then i saw PS were here, lol that made my day.
To all fellow EE players, your game, your accounts, your countrys, ect ect, WILL be hacked by this nasty sad little man (man lol) you have been warned!!

Lobo Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:11:04

confirmed....

/me lix lovey

Original SANCT...

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:14:17

Loveless how U clan, how many country U killed at day?) We 4 at day- U 0 at day- U clan had 32 active, my clan at summer 10 active... nOObies clan of U=)

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:21:44

Originally posted by loveless:
LOL @ Irokez, you crash an entire game (something to do with DOS) destroying 2 routers ect, just because your pissy little clan gets FSd, aww you sad little fluff, I was going to give EE a miss this set, but then i saw PS were here, lol that made my day.
To all fellow EE players, your game, your accounts, your countrys, ect ect, WILL be hacked by this nasty sad little man (man lol) you have been warned!!

No Dos - rules DDoS=)

Sov Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:24:02

This is not Mars, this community has been through worse. You are wasting your time.

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:25:13

Originally posted by ZEN:

My dear friends....... what about U country?)

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:26:55

Originally posted by Sov:
This is not Mars, this community has been through worse. You are wasting your time.

Mars bad game- administrators players of clans and this killed game...
I'm not to blame

Edited By: Irokez on Aug 18th 2012, 0:31:57
See Original Post

Lobo Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:27:27

Irokez, your english suffers when you get irritated or excited.... ))))

Original SANCT...

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:35:02

Originally posted by Lobo:
Irokez, your english suffers when you get irritated or excited.... ))))

Oh, you have not seen me yet excited =) Do not distract me, kill, let's agree - when I sleep I did not kill =)

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:43:41

This specimen interests me. I must learn more about it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

loveless Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:54:14

Originally posted by Irokez:
Loveless how U clan, how many country U killed at day?) We 4 at day- U 0 at day- U clan had 32 active, my clan at summer 10 active... nOObies clan of U=)

yes i admit that at the moment we getting our asses kicked, but only coz another large clan hit us after we had pounded your asses into the ground, we now fighting two clans, (total 49 members V 28 members) you have had time to regroup, all your members that detagged & ran away when we did manage to FS you after the game was fixed thanks to your hacking have now retagged.

Have you bothered to mention to the nice ppl in EE about your clans reputation for multis? & you do run multis don't you Irokez, one of your members created 5 countries in a row the other day, but forgot about the auto-tag in Mars, so they all registated as PS before he could untag them, lol, How did that work out for you then? lol busted & deleted, you muppet!!

Lobo Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:00:53

HEY! >>> NO INSULTING THE MUPPETS!

call him a Cartoon, never a MUPPET!

Original SANCT...

Koty Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:01:21

Irokez,are you mad? What do you want??? you hacked 2 clans in mars2025, hacked gameserver and clan in it... now you hacked all game..and what it gave for you? nothing.. just contempt... and now i would like to ask EE admins.. banned irokez and his tag here,yet he didnt it with EE... Thank you

loveless Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:03:55

sorry Lobo, apologies to all you muppets :P

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:05:14

Originally posted by loveless:
Originally posted by Irokez:

yes i admit that at the moment we getting our asses kicked, but only coz another large clan hit us after we had pounded your asses into the ground, we now fighting two clans, (total 49 members V 28 members) you have had time to regroup, all your members that detagged & ran away when we did manage to FS you after the game was fixed thanks to your hacking have now retagged.

Have you bothered to mention to the nice ppl in EE about your clans reputation for multis? & you do run multis don't you Irokez, one of your members created 5 countries in a row the other day, but forgot about the auto-tag in Mars, so they all registated as PS before he could untag them, lol, How did that work out for you then? lol busted & deleted, you muppet!!

You forgot how to attack us after we were at war with 2 clans? We killed a 1.5 (86-52) times more than you do with the Allies - a measure - you had a 2.5 times greater than what the problem is with you?

All this is a different game, read the warnings

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:08:56

Originally posted by Koty:
Irokez,are you mad? What do you want??? you hacked 2 clans in mars2025, hacked gameserver and clan in it... now you hacked all game..and what it gave for you? nothing.. just contempt... and now i would like to ask EE admins.. banned irokez and his tag here,yet he didnt it with EE... Thank you

I`t mistake=) we had our people in enemy tags=) thei was managment of this clan- it HacK head and brain=)
We stand for a fair game and you know it=)

Lobo Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:09:51

Irokez dear.... maybe for Boltar a life is a bad thing for you I will allow it. I forget you still acting?

Original SANCT...

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:20:26

Lobo: PS it Ultra servises=)

For many, a lot of complaints about the fact that in this toy two clan monopolize that one big helping another to take top that there are many cheaters, but if the PS recognizes that unfair play against us will be bad, we can brutally punish =) with all personal attendant =)

Magellan Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:20:47

Just for the record, I negotiated many pacts with HAN back in the day.

Perhaps my services are needed here also?

Devestation Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:22:26

SOF please pulverize them. If I've got turns and I see a run happening, I'll help. :P

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:23:39

Originally posted by Magellan:
Just for the record, I negotiated many pacts with HAN back in the day.

Perhaps my services are needed here also?

Yes we need at diplamatic turns=)

loveless Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:24:14

Irokez, yeah it is a different game, agreed, & i apologise to everyone for bringing Mars crap into EE,
but ppl should know what type of person & clan you run, because that will never change. & its a shame, you & me have met on the battlefield many times, you know how to build a good country, you know how to organise a good KR, you know how to fight, & you certainly know how to wall, its just a shame about the arsehole side of your personality.

hopefully this will be my last post in this thread, I've done what i feel is right, to warn ppl about your antics & as a clan, & I have nothing more to say on the matter.

signed "OldNoob" xxx

Edited By: loveless on Aug 18th 2012, 1:27:39
See Original Post

Drow Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:44:21

Irokez: given you've already threatened to hack EE in this thread if you get hit, and I quote:

"he he=) Hi people!=) FuN KiLL - FuN Game=)

Nothing personal, you rob - we rob you kill - we kill the game "

I would say that you have no intention of changing, and I might just see if Ivan's guys mind a few of ours pitching in too.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:48:43

Originally posted by Drow:
Irokez: given you've already threatened to hack EE in this thread if you get hit, and I quote:

"he he=) Hi people!=) FuN KiLL - FuN Game=)

Nothing personal, you rob - we rob you kill - we kill the game "

I would say that you have no intention of changing, and I might just see if Ivan's guys mind a few of ours pitching in too.

Oh, you were misled =) we did not break and come to play where cheaters administration monitors attendance and popularity, not playing to what that clan in parallel play

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2012, 2:42:33

It's ok Putin is going to turn your asses back to commies and you will no longer be able to use the internets!

locket Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:14:42

English Irokez.... do you plan to hack?

Yes?

No?

Circle one

loveless Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 9:14:29

Irokez quote "We stand for a fair game and you know it=)"

LOL, that's the best joke I've heard all year, I laughed so hard I think I've injured myself :P