Verified:

Rico Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 20:59:35

Preferably hot Asian chicks. But really, if you are a somewhat attractive female we want you. Hell... if you have a vagina, we want you.

patriotffa

Jul 1st 2012, 21:10:51

negative, only hot asian chicks need apply.

Yamaha Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 21:14:14

No post ops though, we want real women...
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

patriotffa

Jul 1st 2012, 21:15:11

*puts on tom hank mask"

I don't get it.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 21:31:47

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 1st 2012, 23:17:24

Chicks on the internet is a myth.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 0:37:02

you tried recruiting me, i am hairy and have man boobs, will that do for you ? :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 4:43:10

LMFAO!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 4:44:11

Originally posted by Akula:
you tried recruiting me, i am hairy and have man boobs, will that do for you ? :P

That would give me a bad case of E.D. :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 4:46:10

i heard you like the chicks with fluffs

just saying thats what i have heard
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 4:51:41

/has E.D. now

Gee, thnx m0bie!! :p
(•_•)

Desperado Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 6:35:42

sounds like rico is trying to recruit shi

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mdevol Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 17:57:55

it wont work, nbk tried to take our hot chicks last reset and they refused.

be better off trying to get tisya to play ffa
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Marshal Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 19:26:40

that won't happen.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Jade Penn Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 20:31:15

Originally posted by Primeval:
Chicks on the internet is a myth.

not true, they shop on the internet all the time.

Donny Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 13:05:23

no girls for IMP, you already have enough pussies tagging there :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 22:27:18

scoreboard :p

just finished u 9 mil gs target... mine had 14 mil, now 7... loads of dead peeps
IT'S KILLING TIME

Donny Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 3:20:57

Congrats? We were netting?
ICQ-105967052

Rico Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 4:36:34

Whose fault is that?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 6:52:00

scoreboard? this reset/last reset(kinda) you. rest of time in EE CC, Im pretty sure CC is winning all-time. that explains why you guys did what you did last reset, your members have been waiting a year for the chance to actually beat CC in a war. congrats, you got us in a netting set. the real test is if you have the sack to do it again next reset when we aren't 1/2 inactive and netting or if you are going to wait for us to hit and hide behind pacts.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rico Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 7:22:30

So you are telling us to FS you next set?

Pain Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 7:26:05

pretty obvious.
Your mother is a nice woman

PG Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 8:18:04

hahahaha donny =D
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

patriotffa

Jul 6th 2012, 11:31:04

Originally posted by mdevol:
scoreboard? this reset/last reset(kinda) you. rest of time in EE CC, Im pretty sure CC is winning all-time. that explains why you guys did what you did last reset, your members have been waiting a year for the chance to actually beat CC in a war. congrats, you got us in a netting set. the real test is if you have the sack to do it again next reset when we aren't 1/2 inactive and netting or if you are going to wait for us to hit and hide behind pacts.

come on Mdevol, FS us :)

We'll show you how to stay in the fight after getting fs'ed :) so you can then make more excuses of how we only were able to stay in the fight because we didn't have the same problems as you did this set such as inactive members, netting, and caught with your pants down bent over taking it hard from your pIMP, sotare :)

Jul 6th 2012, 14:08:14

If it was a netting set, all of your countries would have been netting.... fact is, 70+ were just sitting there inactive. That means it was a detah set. Not a netting set. Good luck getting top TNW with 5 members inactive.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 17:09:52

Originally posted by patriotffa:

We'll show you how to stay in the fight after getting fs'ed :) so you can then make more excuses of how we only were able to stay in the fight because we didn't have the same problems as you did this set

im assuming you are ignoring all history before last reset in making that statement, because i do believe last time IMP FS'd CC it was like a week and a half later and IMP was asking for a CF because we had spun the war and wtfPWND them.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 17:12:22

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
If it was a netting set, all of your countries would have been netting.... fact is, 70+ were just sitting there inactive. That means it was a detah set. Not a netting set. Good luck getting top TNW with 5 members inactive.

exactly my point. if those 70+ countries had even logged in since middle of june this war would be a different story...thank you for confirming that. IMP hit CC because they knew they had FAR more of an advantage as it appeared at first glance... but wait, isnt CC the only clan that can "only participate in wars if they have a significant advantage"?

Donny Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 19:24:40

those inactives would have been kicked just like the netting clans do to jack up their ANW
ICQ-105967052

Jul 6th 2012, 21:09:28

So what your saying is that IMP is more active, bigger, and stronger than CC....

Oh stop you guys, making me blush
IT'S KILLING TIME

Rico Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 21:15:28

isnt CC the only clan that can "only participate in wars if they have a significant advantage"?

Well you did let LAB hit.

Rico Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 21:56:48

Should I give you a date in advance, or do you want to keep it a surprise?

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 6th 2012, 22:14:40

Originally posted by Rico:
isnt CC the only clan that can "only participate in wars if they have a significant advantage"?

Though, if you NOW acknowledge this, shouldn't they have not been killed by your police?

I could care less about LAB, but they did get a short end of a straw on that part haha

patriotffa

Jul 6th 2012, 23:07:06

Originally posted by patriotffa:

We'll show you how to stay in the fight after getting fs'ed :) so you can then make more excuses of how we only were able to stay in the fight because we didn't have the same problems as you did this set

im assuming you are ignoring all history before last reset in making that statement, because i do believe last time IMP FS'd CC it was like a week and a half later and IMP was asking for a CF because we had spun the war and wtfPWND them.

IMP w/Patriot is a whole different story.

Rico Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 23:35:25

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:

Though, if you NOW acknowledge this, shouldn't they have not been killed by your police?

I could care less about LAB, but they did get a short end of a straw on that part haha

Our police are also FDP's. LAB declared on us while we were at war with another allience. XI had the right to take out LAB as both a police action and FDP of IMP.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 8:17:16

and LAB gave us the advantage?

patriotffa

Jul 7th 2012, 21:19:42

hope and momentum are dangerous elements that like to hop fences

Yamaha Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 9:49:13

and LAB gave us the advantage?

LAB is unmatched in their ferocity and mastery of this game.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 14:18:11

now, can you guys please make up your mind? are they a spam tag that doesn't matter and not a threat whatsoever, or are they a legit tag capable of turning the tide of a war? you cant have it both ways, yet you seem to be trying to use it that way depending on the argument you are trying to make...

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 8th 2012, 14:57:03

exactly my point. if those 70+ countries had even logged in since middle of june this war would be a different story...thank you for confirming that. IMP hit CC because they knew they had FAR more of an advantage as it appeared at first glance... but wait, isnt CC the only clan that can "only participate in wars if they have a significant advantage"?

Your spin needs improvement.

Donny Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 15:17:16

not really.
ICQ-105967052

patriotffa

Jul 8th 2012, 16:15:53

now, can you guys please make up your mind? are they a spam tag that doesn't matter and not a threat whatsoever, or are they a legit tag capable of turning the tide of a war? you cant have it both ways, yet you seem to be trying to use it that way depending on the argument you are trying to make...

IMP is not just one person mdevol, we can all have difference of opinions. I myself was one of the voices in IMP saying any outside element other than what the two original warring clans bring is something to worry and factor in.

However, Prime and Rico, have different views than mine. So we can say pretty much anything we want to say :)

Prime and Rico have final say so tho :P

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 20:22:45

My statement was simply tearing apart the hypocrisy of your leadership. In one thread they flame Hellrush for being a spam tag that nobody pays attention to and not worth cconcern, a horrible player and a joke, yet on this thread they prop LAB up to be a legit force that gave us advantage in their smear campaing against CC. Yet we are the ones spinning? Facts are you guys were going to hit us this reset because we were not pacted and once you saw we had so many inactive you jump on the opportunity. You caught us . Congrats. We will not go away, we will not ask for CF.

Tin Man

Jul 8th 2012, 21:07:02

wait, there's a war and people are whining? That NEVER happens here!

IMP and CC just duke it out next set. Hellrush, tag up!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 9th 2012, 0:13:23

My statement was simply tearing apart the hypocrisy of your leadership. In one thread they flame Hellrush for being a spam tag that nobody pays attention to and not worth cconcern, a horrible player and a joke, yet on this thread they prop LAB up to be a legit force that gave us advantage in their smear campaing against CC. Yet we are the ones spinning? Facts are you guys were going to hit us this reset because we were not pacted and once you saw we had so many inactive you jump on the opportunity. You caught us . Congrats. We will not go away, we will not ask for CF.

The only true leader of IMP is Rico. I support him the best I can. The rest of us are minions. Patriot is at the bottom as the village idiot.

The only fact here is that IMP was going to hit CC because you chose not to pact. I've said it over and over: History has taught IMP that you are too dangerous to be kept around to grow. Hell, you've even allowed detags and subtags to hit us when we were pacted so the point is probably moot either way.

Now go create me some more farm food.

Rico Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 4:02:15

I don't prop LAB up. They were a flee that was easily flicked away. (Thanks to our super awesome allies at XI) How strong LAB was did not matter, you giving them the go ahead to jump in is what mattered.

IMP FSed you at even numbers, 208 vs 208. You allowed 70 more countries to jump into the war in your defense. CC self proclaims to be the best pound for pound war alliance on the server. What does it say about you that you allowed LAB to jump in?

Donny Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 4:07:12

Wtf are u talking about Rico? We were netting and had 70 inactive countries .
Your logic is terribl. If u go by countries . We can have 208 50mil tyra and u can have 208 countries in protection and. You'd consider that even.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 4:09:36

Not to mention ur fs took 60 so right away it was 208 vs 148

Then minus the 70 inactive countries
ICQ-105967052

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 4:56:49

Haha. I remember CC FSing SALT, CC was twice our size at the time of the FS, and even more after the FS. We call in Ares to make the war even. And CC has to call in Focus, ROFL.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 5:18:20

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
Haha. I remember CC FSing SALT, CC was twice our size at the time of the FS, and even more after the FS. We call in Ares to make the war even. And CC has to call in Focus, ROFL.

was there a reason for FSing SALT with that # difference?

and RICO, you guys admitted to know we had 70 inactive, while we were netting. being the best pound for pound warring clan doesnt mean much when you have 70 inactive. keep pounding your chests though and enjoy this. you will want this memory.

Jul 9th 2012, 5:55:13

IMP has had more than it's share of in-actives since last July. That is a clans problem. Not the problem of their opponents. In this case, those inactives are CC's problem, not IMP's.

To pretend that IMP was not hit over the last year when they were down is silly. There is a reason I have spent the past year in FFA getting my butt kicked. Now I get to do some butt kicking myself and it is certainly not my clans fault that our opponent did not show up to the fight. Summer inactivity is one thing, but please do not hide behind the 70 inactives and the FS. Take it on the lip, brush it off and move forward.

Over the last year I would have loved that excuse myself but typically what I remember hearing was less flattering and more about my side sucking.... (The XI split hurt IMP, no doubt, but CC just gained Semper recently...)

LAB is not a legit clan in the normal sense, (no legit site, FA, members, history, etc). No more than Atlantis. But it was still a 70 country tag that hit IMP during the war. It very well can be both a threat during war and still not a legit clan.

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on Jul 9th 2012, 5:58:28
See Original Post
IT'S KILLING TIME