Verified:

Kumander Otbol

Jun 27th 2012, 6:04:34

was wondering what happened and how anoniem got this hate-SoF disease...
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

bertz Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 6:48:35

Because SOF is LaF's lapdog I guess.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 6:57:34

Nah must be because EVO is SOLs lapdop!

ELDrifty Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 7:50:27

Originally posted by bertz:
Because SOF is LaF's lapdog I guess.

Yeah we totally are... I won't lie though, it's really fun kicking the $#!t outta you guys...
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

dLpLow Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 13:28:06

my motto

can't beat em join em
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Junky Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 13:51:36

My thought is... they defanantly<sp were cheating, if not in Earthempires hacking... by hacking into Alliance sites, honestly they've been cheating for more than 1 set... they just got caught in one set... for a netting alliance LaF has been waring for quite some years.. quite some years.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

locket Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 15:15:24

Originally posted by Junky:
My thought is... they defanantly<sp were cheating, if not in Earthempires hacking... by hacking into Alliance sites, honestly they've been cheating for more than 1 set... they just got caught in one set... for a netting alliance LaF has been waring for quite some years.. quite some years.

It's a good thing Laf isn't only a netting alliance then ;)

anoniem Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 15:53:11

what's there to negotiate?

evo dont want to be allied to laf in any shape or form. why? because they have form for breaking unaps and blindsiding (we can add in the cheating, but nobody here cares about cheating, apart from the affected alliances).

but, somehow having no pact gets twisted into some sign of wanting war.
re(ally)tired

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 27th 2012, 16:24:07

No, FSing us is a sign of wanting war.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 16:27:07

I was addressing Sov. If I were addressing you I'd use the word cheat (FYI).

Thanks.
re(ally)tired

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 18:18:52

Grow up anoniem

melvin85 Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 19:12:54

??

dLpLow Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 20:43:39

confirmed
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Boltar Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 21:15:36

hell i missiled ivan once in sof for something he said to a female.. and i wasnt technically kicked out.. more like asked to leave by martian (the general membership loved me or it, but he had to show order and i respected that), so know he didnt really kick people out, as for the peace thing.. i find it simple as this. MD's stance on pacting laf is no pact for 6 month. that came wulf, anoniem just stated in this thread evo wont pact laf, im pretty sure PDM would pact Laf, i dont know SoL's stance, so peace wont be made until those listed alliance will pact LaF and SoF, now why does 1 need a pact to ensure peace. Simple if your not pacted your a potential target for whatever reason/agenda the other clan may or may not have. If a alliance who has hatred towards u, wont pact you. u will assume ur being hit. its simple as that.

Hardy Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 21:21:13

ijsfhahuishf[oaishgfatiuaghahgiuahg9ahguoaeh. U iusnhfauoewifnhaihoHFIOAJEF FOIJFOSIU AHJF[ GOHFOASFG fluff fluff ufck fiejgfoiughoijasogij.

IOjagiodsgoijgongfoijg ughr0gajgfubhgzdoi oijg io \oehjfoeuse\hfijhsiugh\jgf\
onhgdrioh go

odjkgodihgiohg aohgiohoghsoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
idfogorsijgroihgiogaiogfiuwbh09jowuibhtruiBWFGIUOWNFGEongsiogniuonsghsn

ioeugnaeoiugnarongoaurngiyabfao[jgniuabfNWFIUBiugn jhWIU WJGFIUwbhg0rajghiuarg
odng aio
ioaugn oargiurbgiuabrgiubarg
ugibaiu bng uaigarngiua pgojnruigiondgarogsoighbiuabg
]urgiuaguarguru

Thats what I see when I open threads that have paragraphs and paragraphs of emotions.

<3

Makinso Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 21:23:07

This is all kettle calling pot black and vice versa!

LaF your as bad as you claim SOL (or sof for that matter) to be, when it comes to gangbangs and whatnot we've all had our share. The only thing SOL(or once again SoF) hasn´t done is having a hacking-cheating-scumbag head who not only by game standards was breaking the rules but also by law.

Fact also stands that's not a first timer for LaF that heads/presidents and other perks happen and you try to "wave it off again"

That's what's bothering me that no matter how many times you've claimed to clean house it just seems to hit LaF again?? And then again it's an "accident" that every other head turned a blind eye 2 or didn't see/notice or w/e crap gets made up. While in reality in most of the cases in which LaF was uncovered cheating multiple heads or at the least some leader type of people "were aware of the fluff going on" or "had a feeling that something was shady but never checked".

And no I'm not looking to have this eternal feud thing LaF claims us we want. But honestly those protecting LaF and their methods so dearly I hope you guys truly scratch yourself on the head a couple of times because as laf likes to say; "history repeats itself" so will theirs.

Sorry I simply can no longer have any faith in lafs legitimacy after running into so many repeating offences when it comes to cheating and even hacking.

Edited By: Makinso on Jun 27th 2012, 21:27:11
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 21:53:12

Originally posted by Makinso:
This is all kettle calling pot black and vice versa!

LaF your as bad as you claim SOL (or sof for that matter) to be, when it comes to gangbangs and whatnot we've all had our share. The only thing SOL(or once again SoF) hasn´t done is having a hacking-cheating-scumbag head who not only by game standards was breaking the rules but also by law.

Fact also stands that's not a first timer for LaF that heads/presidents and other perks happen and you try to "wave it off again"

That's what's bothering me that no matter how many times you've claimed to clean house it just seems to hit LaF again?? And then again it's an "accident" that every other head turned a blind eye 2 or didn't see/notice or w/e crap gets made up. While in reality in most of the cases in which LaF was uncovered cheating multiple heads or at the least some leader type of people "were aware of the fluff going on" or "had a feeling that something was shady but never checked".

And no I'm not looking to have this eternal feud thing LaF claims us we want. But honestly those protecting LaF and their methods so dearly I hope you guys truly scratch yourself on the head a couple of times because as laf likes to say; "history repeats itself" so will theirs.

Sorry I simply can no longer have any faith in lafs legitimacy after running into so many repeating offences when it comes to cheating and even hacking.

That's odd. I remember someone named Stewy with an alter ego leading in a couple of places. I also am pretty damn sure Sol had more cheaters in it than just him. History repeats itself everywhere. You are allied to people who have run bots, people who have cheated and hell... I am sure you have former cheaters in your alliance right now. Fortunately SG has never cheated to my knowledge or anyone elses (Or I am sure Anonwahiem would whine about it somewhere) and can hopefully be trusted. Every Laf leader was investigated at our own allowance and nothing was found on any of them so believe Martian or don't believe him as he was the one who checked up on everyone I believe.

When you looked like you were winning this war you talked as if you wanted to solve things and get together and get some pacts so it can stop. Now that you lost you change your stance? Grow up. Go sign a pact(uNAP) with no out clauses and no ways for it to be broken through some retarded method and do as the rest of the server and I am sure a lot of Sol wants and move on -_- Hell. Go have a friendly with Sof next set.

locket Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 21:54:48

Originally posted by anoniem:
what's there to negotiate?

evo dont want to be allied to laf in any shape or form. why? because they have form for breaking unaps and blindsiding (we can add in the cheating, but nobody here cares about cheating, apart from the affected alliances).

but, somehow having no pact gets twisted into some sign of wanting war.

The crap you talk and the trying to kill us showed you wanted war. If there is no pact setup I will enjoy killing you again next set but I strongly urge you to get over your childish behaviour for the first time in EE and sign a pact with no out clauses. No stupid ways for EITHER side to break things and just go about your business.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 12:23:25

I'm childish? We didn't pact you after "we believed you broke a uNAP and anti-gangbang coalition agreement", then SoF FSed us that set, followed by LaF/Rival.

This is the first time Evo have FSed LaF (probably ever in the entirety of Evo's history). You have FSed us several times. It was only 2 resets ago when we had a pact that one of your members FAed another guy into the top 10 - putting an Evo member at rank 11. Whether it is war or net - you consistently find a way to breach any friendliest within our pacts. Then you decide to FS when you get trolled for the hypocrisy of your posts and netgaining tactics, despite on several occasions have your leaders explicitly say they don't FA into the top 10 or use shady tactics. You've failed to keep every promise whenever we've had a pact. At least if we dont have a pact you wont have to worry about breaking it anymore - you can just FS freely.

Funny how you deem cheating and uNAP breaking as crap, unlike you i have principles.

winning wars is irrelevant to me. what's important is integrity. so if you want another war just because we won't pact you, then go ahead. this is a game. the problem as i see it - is that you think this is all so important to us, and that threats will somehow make us want to pact laf.

P.S. LaF had Vic as Don and he was one of the most prolific cheaters in the history of earth.

People only bring up the fact that you have past cheaters, because you seem to let them back in after awhile and then they get caught cheating again. So, I believe there is a distinct difference between angelous infiltrating your ranks and letting people like teflon jack and tc back in after you think everyone's forgotten about them cheating.

As for sof - i saw a post mentioning me dissolving the unap we had this set. the reason for that was because sof fsed pdm and sol. that was again out of principle and not to signify war.

had there not been failed ops on us - we would have continued on with our battle royale friendly war. no matter how you spin this - we were thinking of ways to stop the hostilities, but your side were hell bent on war and painting evo/sol as the bad guys. ive seen the convos between archaic and sov, where you pretty much offered PDM an out, but were trying to spin md/sol/evo as wanting revenge/being unwilling to have peace. archaic played along with it, but to no avail. we had all agreed on a 4 way battle royale, not that you care, because everything is about evo's apparent hatred for laf/sof.

i couldn't give a monkeys what you guys do anymore, because no matter what is said you will twist it.
re(ally)tired

Anonymous

Jun 28th 2012, 12:27:12

Vic was never don, he retired a long time ago.

Sov Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 13:10:45

Anoniem, you keep trying to talk yourself up and play your innocent victim card, noone is buying your bullfluff.

You want to paint SoF as the bad guys? Sure, paint it. You think by crying victim and portraying SoF as the bullies is going to sway others to siding with you? If that is your method of politics then no wonder your Alliance is in it's current position.

The more hostile you talk the more pleasure I get out of farming your Alliance relentlessly into the ground for the entire set. Not SOL/MD/PDM, just Evo and just for you.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 13:12:39

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Vic was never don, he retired a long time ago.

http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=156706

*shrugs*
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Anonymous

Jun 28th 2012, 13:15:26

You may not know this but LaF has more than one way to earn Don title.

Becoming the Don, and being a decent netter and long time member.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 15:10:15

who said im crying? do you see me complaining about the wars this set? no, so stop spinning.

get all the pleasure you like out of farming "my" alliance. you can have all the land you want in the game - it doesn't change anything (you're a mediocre player trying to get some sort of self-gratification by destroying others).

also all of the words such as "whining", "hostile", "angry", "crying" etc. just make me laugh. it just makes you seem pathetic. there is nothing gracious about the way you play the game.
when i think of you - i see an infant trying to force a circular shape into a square. in fact, that probably sums up all of sof's wars.

Also I like how you're trying to single me out. I didn't make a post about any wars for quite some time, but i got bored of your nonsense. you're naive to think that im the only one from md/sol/evo/pdm that think you're completely false.
re(ally)tired

hip hip hippy

Jun 28th 2012, 17:41:39

This thread is like the old geizers convention of who humped whose dog back in 1928...

locket Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 21:46:38

I'm childish? We didn't pact you after "we believed you broke a uNAP and anti-gangbang coalition agreement", then SoF FSed us that set, followed by LaF/Rival.

This is the first time Evo have FSed LaF (probably ever in the entirety of Evo's history). You have FSed us several times. It was only 2 resets ago when we had a pact that one of your members FAed another guy into the top 10 - putting an Evo member at rank 11. Whether it is war or net - you consistently find a way to breach any friendliest within our pacts. Then you decide to FS when you get trolled for the hypocrisy of your posts and netgaining tactics, despite on several occasions have your leaders explicitly say they don't FA into the top 10 or use shady tactics. You've failed to keep every promise whenever we've had a pact. At least if we dont have a pact you wont have to worry about breaking it anymore - you can just FS freely.

Funny how you deem cheating and uNAP breaking as crap, unlike you i have principles.

winning wars is irrelevant to me. what's important is integrity. so if you want another war just because we won't pact you, then go ahead. this is a game. the problem as i see it - is that you think this is all so important to us, and that threats will somehow make us want to pact laf.

P.S. LaF had Vic as Don and he was one of the most prolific cheaters in the history of earth.

People only bring up the fact that you have past cheaters, because you seem to let them back in after awhile and then they get caught cheating again. So, I believe there is a distinct difference between angelous infiltrating your ranks and letting people like teflon jack and tc back in after you think everyone's forgotten about them cheating.

As for sof - i saw a post mentioning me dissolving the unap we had this set. the reason for that was because sof fsed pdm and sol. that was again out of principle and not to signify war.

had there not been failed ops on us - we would have continued on with our battle royale friendly war. no matter how you spin this - we were thinking of ways to stop the hostilities, but your side were hell bent on war and painting evo/sol as the bad guys. ive seen the convos between archaic and sov, where you pretty much offered PDM an out, but were trying to spin md/sol/evo as wanting revenge/being unwilling to have peace. archaic played along with it, but to no avail. we had all agreed on a 4 way battle royale, not that you care, because everything is about evo's apparent hatred for laf/sof.

i couldn't give a monkeys what you guys do anymore, because no matter what is said you will twist it.

Your behaviour IS childish. You basically only post on here to argue or insult others which is something that a high school or elementary kid would do. You yell, kick, and scream when something doesn't go your way... and scream louder when it does :P

I have never seen you make a respectful comment to anyone not in your group of friends. The only times you are respectful are when you aren't posting.

On the topic at hand though.... I will enjoy killing you guys again next set seem as how you and your side apparently refuse to sign pacts and your insulting nature makes it so enjoyable :) GLHF

Chewi Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 22:50:24

Originally posted by Anonymous:
You may not know this but LaF has more than one way to earn Don title.

Becoming the Don, and being a decent netter and long time member.

As I recall Vic was stripped of the Don title?

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 14:06:01

You're confusing the "Don title", with the position of "The Don". The Don title is awarded to long-time members with notable achievements. The Don position is the leader of LaF. The Don title is automatically earned by becoming The Don, but the title itself is just an honorific (like "Dr") and can be earned without becoming The Don.

Vic was never Don (position), but had the title for a while.

Anonymous

Jun 29th 2012, 14:18:46

I am pretty sure he was stripped too, but I don't recall.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 15:05:48

Anoniem is just a kid. What do you expect? He's probably one of the youngest people on this forum both in maturity and age.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 29th 2012, 15:11:41

every day on my way to work there is this japanese noodle restaurant called "don don" and I think of laf:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Y-NoT Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 15:17:27

martian, that's udon, not don don!

anoniem Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 16:49:03

Do you have any new material or are you going to keep recycling through the same limited vocabulary?

*yawns*
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 17:16:50

Anoniem is just a kid. What do you expect? He's probably one of the youngest people on this forum both in maturity and age.

Your behaviour IS childish. You basically only post on here to argue or insult others which is something that a high school or elementary kid would do. You yell, kick, and scream when something doesn't go your way... and scream louder when it does :P

Nice to know that there are so many grown ups arround who teach maners and morality to the young ones.

You are far far away from being a positive example here. Actually when i think at "your side" and the ways of achiving and mentaining EE power - i really makes me puke.

You should not speak about morality,behaviour,insults or anything else - because you "as a group" are an INSULT for this comunity.

Mockdu Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 17:40:06

alin must be smoking same fluff dagga has been smoking!!!

thanks for good entertainment

Helmet Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 17:54:50

Originally posted by Alin:

Nice to know that there are so many grown ups arround who teach maners and morality to the young ones.

You are far far away from being a positive example here. Actually when i think at "your side" and the ways of achiving and mentaining EE power - i really makes me puke.

You should not speak about morality,behaviour,insults or anything else - because you "as a group" are an INSULT for this comunity.

You are an insult to a fully functioning brain.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 18:07:08

Originally posted by Helmet:

You are an insult to a fully functioning brain.

Ivan VP of SoF
re(ally)tired

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 29th 2012, 18:34:02

*poops on this thread*
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org