Verified:

synoder Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:47:01

Most people take this game more seriously than they should, some can admit it and move on and some cannot. Its easy for people to not care when all they do is log in and play their turns occasionally and let others do all the work but when you spend a lot of time working to build up a clan and you get screwed then of course you will get upset. It's why everyone that gets FSed always is upset at least at first. If you dont give a crap what happens then why do you even play? Do you really enjoy clicking all those buttons that much?

synoder Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:50:19

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
we were ok along with those specific guidelines, ALLY vs Non-Ally - if it were ally vs ally, that's a whole other discussion, lol

well it's not really feasable to pact everyone but the tag you are warring. So if I think you might FA the tag I am warring with then the only option it to either FS you as well or have an ally FS you and I dont think anyone would appreciate that. If you wanna come to their aid then join the war, that I have no problem with.

Pain Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 4:00:49

its never been considered unacceptable to aid an ally at war. that part of being an ally.

now if your gripe was more with the fact that said alliance did not actually need the FA then i could agree with that.

i hope we can still be friends.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 4:33:41

wow thats all i got to say
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Pain Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 4:49:17

just wow?

come DD i know you got more then that.

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 5:36:26

Originally posted by Pain:
its never been considered unacceptable to aid an ally at war. that part of being an ally.

what universe have you been living in Pain? ever since ive played earth for the past 13 years its never been acceptable to get outside FA from another clan unless they are actually fighting the war with you. TONNES of clans have gone to war over that exactl thing in the past. Its no different now.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 5:37:09

On another note, if for whatever reason this is now an acceptable practise...well NBK has never taken advantage of that. if we did, we would be even harder to beat.
MSN:

Popcom Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 5:49:45

I wouldn't mind the idea of the tag who got hit, getting FA. But the people who hit them shouldn't be needing aid.. then again, you could just get a 200+ country clan to fa a 90 country clan and slant their war till your buddys win...so i can see the argument against it haha
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Cabrito Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 6:17:10

Actually syn I really don't care or mind pressing all those buttons. I mean it aint hard to take 200,000 (just a number I came up with) and divide it by 4 then enter in that same number 4 times then repeat on 15 other countries, then hit the go button on all 16 countries. Cause all I got to do then is go to one little page where I can sell max tech on 16 countries at once. It takes me 10 minutes to run 16 countries. And thats taking my time.

Plus I only play to pass the time away. I got my kids and wife I enjoy spending time with and playing with, with what little time I do get to spend with them due to work.

So you see I dont have time to get all worked up over a game. I got a life. You should try and find one. You might enjoy it.

Now if you dont mind time for me to get some sleep before I have to wake up for work.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 8:52:19

*kills Cabs countries while he sleeps* :-D hehe
MSN:

synoder Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 10:20:45

lol cabs, maybe if you made some friends you would care. Sure its a game but having a reaction to it is perfectly normal, I imagine you are a blast to watch a sports game with just sitting there like a coma patient having no reaction to a game ;) Either way I dont bother talking with people who just flame and use insults so I am gonna put you in the catagory of the other trolls that I just ignore. I do agree with ya that if this game impacts your personal life then its time to take a break, so dont worry about me, I leave the game on the couch.

gambit Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 18:16:56

i stole syn's life when he wasn't lookin
Natural Born Killer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 18:25:02

*FSs Cabs wine cellar while he sleeps*

You're a Chilean, I know you got one....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ou812 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 22:04:05

1 guy FA'ed your enemy, kill my but don't touch my beer fluffes!

LOL

DOW for whatever you wwant but don't get butt hurt cause someone is sad on our end :P

Why is NBK so mart During seks? Cause Gambit has a know it all plugged into him !! Ben dover gambit!!

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 22:31:33

NBK leadership at its finest. LMFAO

You guys have really dug yourselves into that fluff hole haven't you. When you are winning a war you whine about the whiners, and when you are losing a war you whine about losing and how you are losing. It never stops. I bet we could make a 30 page archive of all the posts you guys whine in haha

I remember when I was in NBK, our thing was RESPECT and HONOR, but there is no respect or honor in NBK anymore.

I am unbiased in this situation, and can still see NBKs intentions were to war, but whom? They randomly picked 2 targets and FS'd.

FAing a alliance at war? ONLY prohibited when there is a pact stating so, it has been like that for a LONG time so go ahead and try to twist that as much as you can. Sure you can choose the clan FAing to be your enemy, but that is no reason to FS them.

What was the real reason you hit ELY??? a poor netting clan blindsided by a war clan.

You are against politics and everything from 1a, but you run your clan the exact same way as the war clans haha

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 22:34:26

Originally posted by Rip It Up:

what universe have you been living in Pain? ever since ive played earth for the past 13 years its never been acceptable to get outside FA from another clan unless they are actually fighting the war with you. TONNES of clans have gone to war over that exactl thing in the past. Its no different now.

Dude, you have to get out of you hole or something, its always been acceptable UNLESS there was a pact stating otherwise.

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 23:11:05

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:
NBK leadership at its finest. LMFAO

You guys have really dug yourselves into that fluff hole haven't you. When you are winning a war you whine about the whiners, and when you are losing a war you whine about losing and how you are losing. It never stops. I bet we could make a 30 page archive of all the posts you guys whine in haha

I remember when I was in NBK, our thing was RESPECT and HONOR, but there is no respect or honor in NBK anymore.

I am unbiased in this situation, and can still see NBKs intentions were to war, but whom? They randomly picked 2 targets and FS'd.

FAing a alliance at war? ONLY prohibited when there is a pact stating so, it has been like that for a LONG time so go ahead and try to twist that as much as you can. Sure you can choose the clan FAing to be your enemy, but that is no reason to FS them.

What was the real reason you hit ELY??? a poor netting clan blindsided by a war clan.

You are against politics and everything from 1a, but you run your clan the exact same way as the war clans haha

That's called Twizted opening his mouth before he thinks... at it's finest. there is so much wrong with what you just said, id be here for hours writing a book for you. but since reading your "very intelligent" post right there, ive decided it's a waste of my time.
Just gotta say one thing though.. you're opinion is biased, cos we would never have you back in NBK after your antics. thats why we still have honor and respect. You can't handle that, so you decide to try and make fluff up here on FFAT. too bad so sad.
MSN:

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 23:28:13

Ah yes my antics, like getting NBK off its ass an into gear. Keeping everyone active, and actually teaching people how to lead warchats and introducing lemming. Those were very shady antics ;)

I also was the only one leading NBK at one point, and was still considered a spy. That's how you treat a Core member.

The only "antics" was when I LEFT NBK because the leadership that was being elected was retarded, and still is.

I would like to see what you have to post about my illiterate post ;)

Cabrito Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 23:28:48

Actually ko I don't have one lol. I quite drinking labour day night 2005. After watching the Florida State Miami game and scUM botching what would of been the game tying field goal.

And no syn during american football season I cant speak by Sunday. I get to vocal. My own son sometimes doesn't even want me at his games, so I have had to learn to sit their and watch him suffer because the school he plays for is full of idiots who can't coach.

Don't forget RIU it works both ways buddy lol.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 23:32:42

It is funny how you were so inactive insite back when we made you HoW, and were even more inactive during war times. So we all had to run chats for you, and you didn't want to give up the HoW position because it gave you power.

I know what I am talking about, do you?

And about having me back in NBK, I have had offers to go back to NBK up until last year when I left EE. lmfao

kemo Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 0:21:24

Dude, you have to get out of you hole or something, its always been acceptable UNLESS there was a pact stating otherwise.

ya gambit it happens all the time now
all praised to ra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 0:29:01

lol Twiz

FA'ing the clan someone is at war with is an act of war... regardless of pacts
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 0:39:06

Lol

I guess as a person who followed 1a politics more would see what I mean, but I don't remember EVER seeing a clan FS another clan over FA, and if there ever was, it was sugar coated with another reason to war. So yeah I could be in the wrong here, but why would you call it an act of war when FA has been used this way since it first came around?

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 0:45:43

Just gotta say one thing though.. you're opinion is biased, cos we would never have you back in NBK after your antics. thats why we still have honor and respect. You can't handle that, so you decide to try and make fluff up here on FFAT. too bad so sad.

Also, before you go any further, I do not make anything up. I also don't complain when I am being killed, or brag when I win. I don't cry about anything to anyone in this game because I don't take it THAT seriously.

Don't you realize how when NBK is winning a war, FFAT is not filled up with posts complaining about everything? But when NBK is losing, there are multiple posts from the same few "Leaders" in NBK? Yeah.... and I can't handle that right? haha

Popcom Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 1:19:10

Ah yes my antics, like getting NBK off its ass an into gear. Keeping everyone active, and actually teaching people how to lead warchats and introducing lemming. Those were very shady antics ;)

I also was the only one leading NBK at one point, and was still considered a spy. That's how you treat a Core member.

The only "antics" was when I LEFT NBK because the leadership that was being elected was retarded, and still is.

WOW..do u actually believe your delusions ?

Yes, Twiz, you and you alone taught the clan how to run warchats..yea, that's rich.
You introduced lemming? REALLY? Surely you can't actually believe that....
also, NBK leadership hardly changed right after you left..
Is your head that far up your ass twiz?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

synoder Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 2:38:51

I think the term "whinning" is a bit overused in ee. Anytime someone brings anything up they are called whinners. I dont really see any whining going on from either side, just a discussion about whether not FA is acceptable. I will tell you this though, if anyone FA's a tag that NBK is warring then you can bet your britches that you are our enemy also. If we were to send FA to another tag that was warring I would expect there to be consequences as well. It makes no logical sense for it to be any other way. If you allow your enemy to be FAed would it also be ok for them to have their allies get their spy ops? or do demo's and CDs? Where is the line?

Also stop it with the blindsiding crap, they were not netting and if they got caught unaware then its their own fault. It's very easy to tell when someone is prepping to FS and both us and IMP were storing turns so surely ely had to expect to be hit by imp at least. And I am sure that Focus knew we were pacted with CC this set and there aren't that many targets for us to hit so it should have been fairly obvious. The real problem is that there are not enough war tags to go around. Its pretty much just a few tags trading turns FSing each other with an occasional netting set thrown in :(

Pain Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 3:47:49

synoder its obviously very convenient for you to claim ely wasnt netting. you guys tried to pull the same fluff with PAN. apparently if an alliance has countries with some war techs that means they plan to war. get over yourselves and just admit youre opportunists.

as far as FSing Focus goes, i didnt have any reason to believe you would but wasnt really surprised when you did even though last time i talked to DD he said you guys wanted to take a set or 2 off so i kinda figured you were gonna net. to be honest i was kinda thinking IMP would hit us since we were the closest in size in a long time.

gambit Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 4:33:46

you guys need to slow down for us people that get bored easily by reading chunks of text :P

this new FAing other tags while they are at war must have become acceptable when earth empires started up... there are less clans, less players, less people and tags willing to stand up against actions of other clans

back in the day, would it have been acceptable? no way... so when you say this has been acceptable for a "long" time, you must mean the last 2-3 years... and fyi, someone dropped the ball on sending out that memo :P

twiz, i dont appreciate you taking a shot at our leadership, because you being a past pres, you know exactly how we have always run, it has never changed, the titles someone holds doesnt matter... the top 5 member levels(which currently make up about 85% of our active members) in our site have the same access and the same right to vote in any decisions that are made

and ely has already been explained... they started the chain of events that caused us to be smacked around a few sets ago... this was the selling point for most of our voting members... it could have easily been mercs or someone else we didnt have a pact with... but ely was the winner

now lets all stick to 3 lines or less per response, thank you!
Natural Born Killer

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 4:52:58

Sounds all fine and Dandy, though at one point you were the most active player, that is true. You are talking about spies, just wow man. As for introducing lemming tactics, that was me in AoDT war (I even had like 8 different strats to do it on members board).
You demoted me from Senate and called me a spy, then started chewing me out when I got angry cause of it. Then insulted QM repeatedly, not to mention were one of the least active players in the war, you left as soon as things started to go bad.

As for randomly declaring on 2 clans, we did have a Beef with focus, for lots of reasons, some drama, some facts, all fair, wanted to war them without 3-4 of their allies too. As for Ely, a "netting clan", that tried to take out IMP like 3 times, which was NBK's FDP for years. We did not step up to help IMP out at the time, but always look for an opportunity to do something when we can, and is sorta relatively fair.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 4:54:58

Also with Focus there probably wouldnt be an issue today if MrFord and his tag didn't jump us in what would have been a pretty damn close war.
NBK

EViL

Jun 26th 2012, 5:10:58

I am detecting large quantities of win in this thread.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 5:44:11

Twiz if our leadership sucks so much why is it nbk is still here and still is a superpower in ee? If our leaders are so bad don't you think we would have collapsed by now?

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 7:02:30

Twiz?..teaching everyone how to lead warchats?...rotflmao!! NBK has been running damn good warchats for years before you even camne along. And K4F was the one who lead the lemming way for us. not you. you had nothing to offer on top of what we already knew. you were just more active than most of us for a couple years. doesnt mean squat though if you really knew NBK. we will always be around, and punch above our weight. with or without you.
As far as having a crack at me being HoW and asking you guys to run chats... yeah occasionally i did..cos im fluffin aussie you dousche and how can i run a warchat when most of u are on while i sleep? I held that position cos at the time no-one else put their hand up. And its not just about attending warchats either. but you wouldnt know cos all you're good at is opening that huge mouth and causing trouble.
NBK is far more than what you will ever be. Hence why we are still here, kicking ass and having fun as always. And our leadership group is far closer than when you were around spreading rumours, and doing dodgy fluff. If we "followed" you, we would be a gutter clan. Least now we still hold respect here.
MSN:

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 8:20:53

Before I respond to each of you, I want to say that I did over exaggerate. I am just a grumpy young man these days and tend to take out my nicotine related anger fits on games(truth, I am about 3 and a half weeks off smoking). I am not blaming that on how I act though(or trying not to)

Popcom: I meant I had a hand in teaching NBK how to run chats, if you remember correctly I set up our IRC channels, and got people into the channel, and got the resources from SOL on how to run chats. I remember that because I made a ton of html work on those war center pages, and boot camp pages.

Gambit: I agree, I shouln't be taking shots at another clan's leadership. I am in no position to talk.

Jordan: I have never accused you of being a spy, I do remember being suspicious at one point(I dont remember demoting you becuase of it) but that was because you showed up drunk and I had no clue how you TRULY acted :P I also remembered noone had lemmed at all during our wars, until I gave a lemming break to someone from the GHQ site, which was the first lemming break, that was all I did. I also taught a few of the new members how to lemming.

Rebel: You are still here because NBK is a war clan, and war clans dictate how servers are run.

RIU: refer to popcoms post. Also before we started doing mIRC runs, you were basically running multies and doing solo kill runs. I remember because I was there. I also apologize at the pot shot towards you being a HoW.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 8:21:55

I also want to finish off by saying I am not back tracking because I think I was wrong, but because I just realized how stupid I am being to old clanmates, as well as old friends.

synoder Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 10:25:11

cool deal twiz :) It's not easy taking a step back and changing your attitude, well done :)

now lets all get back to a good war. numbers are still close numbers wise although we have a pretty large nw advantage right now but with good activity you guys can overcome it if you restart well :)

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 10:42:08

restarts are easier than they have ever been. Its not over until Gambits mum starts singing :-)
MSN:

Deci Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 12:30:41

Gosh, after I started and left this thread, the flaming started, pretty chill people can't talk simple minded anymore. :P

Regardless of the issue(s), too much personal going around, chill out.. or Ill hand out pacifiers.
Retired.... and back again.

Deci Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 12:36:03

Btw, K4F, no justifying their means either! Let them fight their own battle ;)
Retired.... and back again.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 14:42:11

I got demoted for showing up drunk!!!

Woah, Twiz runs a tough boat :P I think I show up drunk more then I do sober, haha.

Thanks for taking it back down a notch Twiz ;)
NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 16:23:03

war clans dictate how servers are run.

lol.. If this were true, there would be no self farming in FFA.. lmao

I just realized how stupid I am being to old clanmates, as well as old friends.

I can dig that, Twizz.. Thanks for coming to me and apologizing for your antics, I hadn't known about yet..

Your message was posted to the Members' Board..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

kemo Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 16:33:37

in a way i kinda miss the strat discussion threads while i was in nbk for that short time but damn that fluff got heated
all praised to ra

Desperado Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 17:24:25

Originally posted by synoder:
As far as I know NBK has never received FA from outside tags during a war (well at least since I started playing again).

meh... i call bullfluff cause focus has sent fa to nbk before, in fact. if im not mistaken, you were a recipiant syn..

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 18:32:53

Originally posted by kemo:
in a way i kinda miss the strat discussion threads while i was in nbk for that short time but damn that fluff got heated

It was like a 4 page dicussion about different possible strats and their effectiveness, lol
NBK

Pain Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 20:01:50

Originally posted by Desperado:
As far as I know NBK has never received FA from outside tags during a war (well at least since I started playing again).

meh... i call bullfluff cause focus has sent fa to nbk before, in fact. if im not mistaken, you were a recipiant syn..

shhhhh despie, they dont need you to invalidate their justifications. theyve gotten outside FA much more recently by others but i guess getting it while untagged doesnt count though.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 20:14:16

If that is true Pain, I know nothing of it.
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 20:47:21

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I got demoted for showing up drunk!!!

Woah, Twiz runs a tough boat :P I think I show up drunk more then I do sober, haha.

Thanks for taking it back down a notch Twiz ;)

Lol it wasn't because you were drunk, hell I didn't even know you were drunk until later. You just acted a ton different on IRC and I didn't know if you were you lmao so it seemed a ton weird, I got used to you being drunk later on :P

synoder Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 22:25:17

Originally posted by Desperado:

shhhhh despie, they dont need you to invalidate their justifications. theyve gotten outside FA much more recently by others but i guess getting it while untagged doesnt count though.

lol despie, it took me a while but I finally remembered that. LOL yes I did receive fa from crip (I think?) back when we were warring you and pan. It was a joke tho and he killed it immediately after. I had forgotten all about that. lol

Pain, if you are serious then pls either post the info or pm me cause I dont care if we were untagged or not I will kill the countries that got it myself. I assume you are just trying to stir the pot tho.

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 23:34:55

Pain there is NO FA'ing from outside. i never even knew about Syn lol.

give us proof before you start lying to the whole forum plse.
MSN:

Link Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 23:56:34

shut up and get owned
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT