aponic Game profile

May 13th 2012, 0:28:16

It is nice that he did though.
SOF
Cerevisi

toma Game profile

May 13th 2012, 0:40:20

This isn't a solo server...

Also clearly it didn't cost a turn for Hanlong or TC to get that information. So it is totally fine.

Edited By: toma on May 13th 2012, 0:43:16
See Original Post
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 0:44:34

@ Anonymous

What does my family, my work or my friends have to do with this game ? Please enlighten me
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

CC Game profile

May 13th 2012, 0:46:16

well, if it is a widespread FA, Sol/MD etc should just FS rival..or we are going to see that soon!?

It is strange to see Laf and Rival are bed-buddies now..lol
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 0:49:43

Like i said CC, why should we FS them ?
SOL does not have a pact with Rival, so that is a none-issue.

I dont belive there is a precedence for FSing over outside FA ? It is pretty common and might be a viable strat ? but it would be an interesting discussion on a general level, and not spesific to the current war(s).
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 0:54:47

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
@ Anonymous

What does my family, my work or my friends have to do with this game ? Please enlighten me

I would call what I wrote satire, however several things if not all are sentiments, actions, or statements made toward LaF from vocal members/leaders of SoL, MD, and Evo.

Eric171 Game profile

May 13th 2012, 1:05:35

Like i said CC, why should we FS them ?
SOL does not have a pact with Rival, so that is a none-issue.

I dont belive there is a precedence for FSing over outside FA ? It is pretty common and might be a viable strat ? but it would be an interesting discussion on a general level, and not spesific to the current war(s).

I am pretty sure if we investigate earth`s history, we will find examples of people FS other tags because of FA even when there is no pact forbidding it.

The simple lack of a pact already creates the possibility of a war, and seeing someone FA your enemy gives a good cause for that.

We just can`t talk about pact breaking, is all.

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 1:07:32

Hehe, you do realize I was making fun of the fluff that comes out of some of you SoL, Evo, PDM, Imag, and MD people right?
You being included in that.

So you basically just called yourself an idiot.

Also you likely don't realize but the bottom portion is a spoof from the movie 300.

Originally posted by Xerxes:

There will be no glory in your sacrifice. I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories. Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned and every Greek historian and every scribe shall have their eyes put out and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Sparta or Leonidas will be punishable by death. The world will never know you existed at all!

Wulf Game profile

May 13th 2012, 1:30:59

All you SOL lovers can suck it. SOL and EVO were sending aid to Imag when Rival was warring them.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 13th 2012, 4:09:09

I just don't want you to waste valuable NW. No point sending FA to a sinking ship, it will just go down with it.

Kumander Otbol

May 13th 2012, 4:19:27

Do you se anyone from SOL / MD / EVO / RAGE leadership complaning ?
No
Do you se anyone from SOL / MD / EVO / RAGE leadership posting this on AT even tho its obvious and we know ?
No

my statement was directed to Alin not SoL/MD/Evo/Rage or whatever. if you don't agree with Alin "not" complaining, better shut him up. that simple. :D without Alin's effort to create this thread, this discussion wouldn't have happened.

that is why i'm telling him to just kill those restarts. no harm done. let us make things simple, right?
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

BattleKJ Game profile

May 13th 2012, 4:20:26

kill the restarts????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAF RESTARTS MUST MASS EXPLORE DAILY!!

skyhorse Game profile

May 13th 2012, 4:35:30

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
kill the restarts????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAF RESTARTS MUST MASS EXPLORE DAILY!!

In your dream..:)

BONUS post

hawkeyee Game profile

May 13th 2012, 10:23:36

When was it against the rules to receive FA during a war?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

TY Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:14:19

Originally posted by Klown:
Alin stay off AT
I've been wishing the samething for awhile now
There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings

Detmer Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:21:58

Yeah, so I have looked through the logs and no PDM-tagged country has FAed any untagged or SoL-tagged country.

I guess PDM needs to start FAing SoL, so we can stop FAing SoL, so LaF will stop getting FA?

Looks like SoF needs to start doing independent fact checks and stop lapping up everything LaF says.

As an aside regarding FA, the only interesting thing I saw in the FA history was that at the beginning of May two PDM countries FAed each other in the same day...

Alin Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:26:38

As an aside regarding FA, the only interesting thing I saw in the FA history was that at the beginning of May two PDM countries FAed each other in the same day...

That would be a good reason to get Fs-ed you commie ...

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:27:09

logs? what logs? these are PDM logs where people say who they are sending FA to?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

NukEvil Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:30:13

No, but if you're a tag admin, you have access to extra information to do with your tag, such as failed spy ops and fa packages.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Detmer Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:32:17

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
logs? what logs? these are PDM logs where people say who they are sending FA to?

What NukEvil said. Clan admins can see the history of all FA their clan sends and receives.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:36:55

ah, the game sends extra info to a tag on a 3rd party site?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Detmer Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:41:52

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
ah, the game sends extra info to a tag on a 3rd party site?

No, I have to login to my country to view it.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 13:59:52

Evo should hit Rival so SoF can take the trash out, dispose of Evo once and for all.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Nekked Game profile

May 13th 2012, 14:07:06

More cheese throw, more whiners

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 14:38:55

pretty much every war seems to have fa lately

anyway on a more technical note would it be possible to see all spy ops done by members of your tag, possibly for 72 hours before they join for retal reasons

and also to see fa news of countries before they join your tag

id still like to see all FA transparent at the end of the reset too

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 18:01:32

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Evo should hit Rival so SoF can take the trash out, dispose of Evo once and for all.

sof tried that many times, and lost almost every time. why? because if the numbers are anywhere near even evo have players that are twice as good as yours.

just from reading your post i know you're an idiot, and from playing in sof for half a set and reading the boards - i know that the rest are just like you. stubborn and think they know best.

you don't know best. you just think cos you're in a war clan you can fluff with whoever you want. it was kinda embarrassing fsing evo OOP and then losing? i mean laf were FAing you just so you could stay in our range.

lawlz

p.s. you're probably the only alliance that consistently boasts about your war "performances". get a life. you're not half as good as you think you are.
re(ally)tired

mrford Game profile

May 13th 2012, 18:06:04

Originally posted by Baby Jesus:
Alin sounds like a whiney little fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Fatty Game profile

May 13th 2012, 18:24:56

LaF* are cheating swine.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

davidoss Game profile

May 13th 2012, 19:07:34

Broken records...

cypress Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:28:55

It's like feeding fuel to the fire

st0ny Game profile