Verified:

Helmet Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:09:57

Whining is whining. Like I said. It's a great game, learn to enjoy it instead of being so negative. Wars are part of the game.

BigRedDog

Apr 25th 2012, 23:12:20

Originally posted by anoniem:
complaining about in-game antics /= complaining about mods/admins/developers

i think his point was there's nothing to complain about..its not like they are cheating...

at least thats what i gathered

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:16:50

You've deductively deemed people's posts in here as whining when as you said you only skimmed the thread. You then go on to say that said people are whining about developers/admin staff when nobody mentioned them. Better yet you then say wars are part of the game, even though nobody said they weren't.

P.S. BRD - one would assume a thread or post on AT is for the alliance community, if this were a bug suggestion then there's an appropriate board for that. So I still don't know what this has to do with EE staff when we are all posting on the AT forums.

Unless, Helmet is saying that posting should be restricted on AT to complaints of cheating addressed to the admins only?

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 25th 2012, 23:19:50
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:18:18

Originally posted by Helmet:
Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Says the figurehead who's not involved and doesn't deal with any of this anymore :P

Those of us that are able to enjoy the game and ignore the whiners have the most fun. I guarantee that. I'm actively leading in the big picture. I care about who we fight and why. Who our pacts are with etc.

I couldn't care less about 100 posts from a bunch of babies.

We know Helmet we know.

TNTroXxor
Dec 10th 2011, 5:23:38
Part of the plan was to war so early that it makes the game not enjoyable thus evo disbanding

+ Fsing a netting alliance,twice, in a row.

Makes the game really enjoayble for everyone.

I think we know who needs a new set of balls and who dosen`t.

Chevs

Apr 25th 2012, 23:19:42

i was deep squatting some heavy weight today and legit sharded for the first time in my life.

i dind't think it was a real thing, but I felt like complaining and whining and fluffing. Unfortunately there were no mods who cared about my workout or my diet and I didn't have a forum to fluff about it so I just wiped my ass and moved on.

Then I had a good laugh

^ true story
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Jiman Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:21:48

Like a boss?

hawkeyee Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:23:42

I never understood why alliances signed FDPs with people on opposite sides. An FDP is supposed to be the highest level of friendship in the game. It's a pact that if your ally gets hit you'll be there to support them. This would be like a country signing an FDP with both Palestine and Israel. Basically all you're doing is ensuring that there's no way you could help people who are supposed to be your closest allies. Ideally, all alliances would sign FDPs within their "bloc" with their closest friends and then sign uNAPs with everyone else with clauses that cancel the uNAP in the event that either alliance FSes the others' FDP.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:24:45

Also I'm quite liking the fact that Helmet is posting with consumate nonchalance. Despite the amount of FSes his alliance has dished out in the past year, and the fact that chevs, flamey and sov got caught with their pants down bashing other alliances and devising plans how to farm them all set.

Did you ceasefire with PDM because you know you did wrong? Or because you are afraid of the backlash?

-------------
Here are two words you may like to acquaint yourself with - they tend to go hand in hand:

bully
Noun:
A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

coward
Noun:
A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
re(ally)tired

Helmet Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:25:53

Alin: They fs'd us last round. Get your facts straight.

Anon: Do you want me to waste my time pointing out all of the whining? Are you implying that this thread is full of intelligent discussion? Lol

Helmet Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:29:01

Anon: I don't feed the trolls. Ask Arsenal if you're so curious about my intentions. I certainly don't need to justify myself to you. No matter what I say you'll spew out bullfluff.

I have a few words for you. Angry little fluff. :)

Sov Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:35:12

I like being caught with my pants down.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:36:16

I was highlighting the fact that you clearly didn't (and still don't) have an iota of what's going on here, which is pretty obvious from your nonsensical posts.

I mean apart from coming to the conclusion that people were whining about admins and being brought up on the fact - you've now switched to insults. Intelligent discussion or whining I highly doubt that you'd be able to differentiate between the two.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:41:00

I think your reading comprehension is off. The point Helmet was making was that you have nothing to whine and complain about as it is not like you are being overrun by bots.

Helmet Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:41:58

I'm just saying if we're bullies, the people saying it are angry little fluffes.

I know exactly what's going on. This forum is full of cry babies and the rest of us are playing the game. I never said anyone was whining about the admins? You're putting words in my mouth.

Helmet Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:42:33

Hi Sov. It's so nice to speak to someone with common sense!

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:43:43

Merry Xmas everyone!

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:45:13

What do bots have to with anything?

If you are going to use analogies then make sure they have some relevance or are you equating everything to when SoF got botted?

I'm pretty sure I see Ivan fluff out the server every set when SoF get suicided by newly created countries with 5k jets.

*yawn*
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:46:45

You guys don't even have anything to complain about. They have done a fantastic job modernizing and updating this game.

Who exactly are you referring to as "they"?

Who have done a fantastic job modernising the game and updating it?

The admins surely.
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:50:15

before we get too carried away, some classics quotes to brighten your days!

21:21:47: <Don_Hanlong> hey
21:22:12: <Makinso> supo
21:22:28: <Don_Hanlong> are you guys going to hit us?
21:22:34: <Makinso> lol
21:22:37: <Makinso> That's no fun
21:22:52: <Makinso> It's like the black guy asking the KKK are you going to kill us this or next year?
21:22:58: <Don_Hanlong>
21:23:10: <Makinso> like the KKK will spoil their fun by telling him

Makinso
More netters to kill next set.

Yay our kill the netter stockpile is getting gradually filled up w00t w00t.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Helmet Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:54:11

I can't see how someone with common sense can't understand the concept that the issues people are whining about are small potatoes.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:54:29

Jul/29/11
[01:24] Don_Hanlong: i like SOL
[01:24] Don_Hanlong: actually
[01:24] Don_Hanlong: well let me clarify that
[01:25] Don_Hanlong: i have nothing against htem
[01:25] Don_Hanlong: i just want them to be more on par with the rest of the server
[01:25] Don_Hanlong: so we dont have to spend so mcuh time worrying about the bs they try to cook up every reset
[01:25] Don_Hanlong: im fine with netgainig 3 resets then fighting a prearranged war with SOL to take my turn doing so with all the netters
[01:25] Don_Hanlong: or whatever

--
Almost a year on and my oh my haven't you changed handsolo.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:58:15

Helmet:
Yes, because you have so much common sense that you are trying equate gangbangs/plotting to bully people off of the server in 2012 to a botting that occurred in 2003 or whenever (on E:2025).

Sort of like when some of your other heads try and equate what SoF are doing now as being nothing in comparison to what IX did back in the day.

Give me a break and start bringing some valid points to the table, rather than antiquated analogies.
re(ally)tired

mazooka Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 23:58:54

Originally posted by hanlong:
before we get too carried away, some classics quotes to brighten your days!

21:21:47: <Don_Hanlong> hey
21:22:12: <Makinso> supo
21:22:28: <Don_Hanlong> are you guys going to hit us?
21:22:34: <Makinso> lol
21:22:37: <Makinso> That's no fun
21:22:52: <Makinso> It's like the black guy asking the KKK are you going to kill us this or next year?
21:22:58: <Don_Hanlong>
21:23:10: <Makinso> like the KKK will spoil their fun by telling him

Makinso
More netters to kill next set.

Yay our kill the netter stockpile is getting gradually filled up w00t w00t.

Just when the KKK thought it was going to happen, black jesus shows up. doh!

sol=kkk laf=blackjesus

Mr. Lime Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:01:13

Hmmmm let's see hanlong: /hump charcoal: /double hump Ruthie: /kidnap and everybody else please keep this thread going I'm so bored I actually decided to check these forums....need more entertainment

Helmet Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:06:08

Helmet:
Yes, because you have so much common sense that you are trying equate gangbangs/plotting to bully people off of the server in 2012 to a botting that occurred in 2003 or whenever (on E:2025).

Sort of like when some of your other heads try and equate what SoF are doing now as being nothing in comparison to what IX did back in the day.

Give me a break and start bringing some valid points to the table, rather than antiquated analogies.

Talk about bad analogies. lmao

Mr. Lime Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:07:02

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:

Icn: To hell with Sov, I like you.

I would like to take this opportunity to state I wish no ill will on Sov. I have for many cold nights enjoyed his warm company and will continue to do so. *wink* Call me

Just saw this.....charcoal I declare detah on u in sov's name my multi's declare war on your multi's have at thee :p

Trife Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:07:36

Helmet:

Talk about bad analogies. lmao

helmet said anal!

teehee!

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:11:47

I wasn't insinuating (or comparing that) SoF are as bad as IX. I was saying that was the argument sov used on these forums.

I was saying that both analogies used by you and the sov are as bad as each other.

dunno how that makes it an analogy, as the only similarity between what you both said is that you are both stuck in the past.
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:23:57

Did you ceasefire with PDM because you know you did wrong? Or because you are afraid of the backlash?

I can confidentially state that it wasn't due to their fear of a backlash. Because only retarded idiots fear what will never exist or happen.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Helmet Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 0:42:56

You posted an analogy of two anologies. Who cares. I'm not going to waste my time arguing about semantics.

I'll make it really easy, but this is my last post. You have put all kinds of words in my mouth and have gone way beyond anything I said.

Almost every time a war happens both sides feel completely justified. Sometimes it's miscommunication, sometimes it's misunderstandings, paranoia, etc. The fact is both sides feel right in what they're doing. If one side is losing all of the cry babies come out and post all over the AT and insult each other. They also insult the rest of us that don't even get involved in the politics.

I could write you a novel on why the PDM war happened and why I feel us hitting them was justified and before another genius posts otherwise, WE DID NOT ATTACK THEM FIRST LAST SET. Check the news. They FS's us.

Anyone is welcome to think SoF are bullies. I think you're wrong and it's an unfair title, but I don't care about that. You guys don't know the facts about the last two rounds. I do. Well, I don't even know them all, but I know my place in all of it and I have no skeletons in my closet.

My post wasn't about things could be worse than having bullies. I was just saying some people here don't know what truly getting fluffed over in this game is. Having someone break the rules and using bots against you is really bad. This stuff isn't worth getting so worked up about. It's small potatoes and that's a fact.

I have read a lot of the posts from SOL and Laf. Laf don't think they're bullies in the least and they feel justified in their actions. Sol feels like Laf is completely out of line. To post all day about Laf or Sol is wrong is just being a whiner.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2012, 1:00:08

I speak for the IX ... We play the bad guys better than SoF.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Fatty Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 1:30:22

I certainly hope so.

It's about time we started mass tag farming.

SOF!

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 2:18:09

To conclude Helmet post,

>>>>>>-----BUTT DARTS------> RIP

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 2:32:23

Helmet is like that parent that tells you to be quiet before they really give you something to cry about. Those parents are fluffs.
Smarter than your average bear.

SMz Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 2:46:54

Ano - first of all I would never come back to Evo even if u payed me money to play heh , Most of your heads and vets (KJ , Edge etc') are well known cheaters in this game , btw don't get me worng I love KJ :) but ur just a fluff...

damn right i'll post about MDMA , unlike you , some earthers in here met me in real life , unlike you Im a cool dude to talk to and hang out with.

Ambian Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 2:59:06

I love that helmet always says he isn't going to waste his time but then always keeps talking... if this game is such a waste of time then maybe you should move on.

I agree with anon, bots=/bullies. That seems like a flawed analogy meant to take focus off all the foot in mouth in this thread.

What's also great is that calling people on bullfluff and commenting on their true colors is whining in his eyes. He claims we should just enjoy the game. Well most of this game is Meta gaming with politics and community. Calling people on their bullfluff is a big part of that so again if Sir Helmet doesn't like it I think primary or torny might be a better fit.

Your alliance has shown who they are. Fix it, embrace it, or continue to deny it with the facts all out on the table, but drop the "I'm better than the rest of the people who play this game" we aren't buying it...

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 3:00:14

Ambian: Helmet is a walking sack of hypocrasy. He's throwing around the fluff accusation at people while his alliance, the 2nd strongest in the game is partnered up with the strongest alliance. If that doesn't reek of being a huge fluff I don't know what does.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 3:01:23

there's nothing wrong about fluff
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

SMz Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 3:03:14

STFU allrdy , you would all kill for a guy like Helmet to play in your alliance , the guy is a fluffing legend in this game.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 3:04:00

Helmet is banned from playing in TROLL. So no I wouldnt

Helmet Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 3:48:56

You are mean bullies. I am so hurt. Pfft

Alin Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 6:01:49

You are mean bullies. I am so hurt. Pfft

I think you should stop playing that "stop whining you crybabies" card until someone starts to dig on Earth2025 AT.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 7:43:51

You posted an analogy of two anologies. Who cares. I'm not going to waste my time arguing about semantics.

I'll make it really easy, but this is my last post. You have put all kinds of words in my mouth and have gone way beyond anything I said.

Almost every time a war happens both sides feel completely justified. Sometimes it's miscommunication, sometimes it's misunderstandings, paranoia, etc. The fact is both sides feel right in what they're doing. If one side is losing all of the cry babies come out and post all over the AT and insult each other. They also insult the rest of us that don't even get involved in the politics.

I could write you a novel on why the PDM war happened and why I feel us hitting them was justified and before another genius posts otherwise, WE DID NOT ATTACK THEM FIRST LAST SET. Check the news. They FS's us.

Anyone is welcome to think SoF are bullies. I think you're wrong and it's an unfair title, but I don't care about that. You guys don't know the facts about the last two rounds. I do. Well, I don't even know them all, but I know my place in all of it and I have no skeletons in my closet.

My post wasn't about things could be worse than having bullies. I was just saying some people here don't know what truly getting fluffed over in this game is. Having someone break the rules and using bots against you is really bad. This stuff isn't worth getting so worked up about. It's small potatoes and that's a fact.

I have read a lot of the posts from SOL and Laf. Laf don't think they're bullies in the least and they feel justified in their actions. Sol feels like Laf is completely out of line. To post all day about Laf or Sol is wrong is just being a whiner.

Well done, Helmet. You've just proved why you're a bully and like all bullies you feel vindicated in your actions.

You backed PDM into the tiniest corner last set, so they had to give up netting either way due to your continual pressure and bully-boy antics. Do you think PDM wanted to give up netting, so that they could war you? Why do you think Pang is no longer HFA for PDM? Due to your bully-boy alliance.

Anyone can see from those logs that your alliance wanted to isolate PDM, as much as possible. You couldn't give a crap about a fair fight, which is why your alliance is a steaming pile of crap. So do not bring up other variables like paranoia etc. You wanted to FS them. See the word wanted. There's a difference between having to do something and wanting to do something.

Remember when you got Ivan to FS Evo OOP two resets ago? Couldn't handle Evo then when the numbers were evenly matched and you didn't have all your war prep or your usual advantage of blindsiding unsuspected netgainers.

If you can't see your cowardice then you are a bully that will never see the light. I see the botting didn't humble you, but made you rather arrogant. As for killing to have you in my alliance? Who do I have to kill exactly? Is it some kind of initiation test whereby I have to "wipe ICN off of the face of the game" (a quote from Sov) to have you in my alliance?

Your analogy is a load of rubbish, and anybody with half a brain can see you are trying to play down the issue - like the good bully you are.

You try to belittle other people's posts, but doesn't your rant count as whining? I mean you called me a "fluff" and resulted to using "CAPS LOCK". You also whined about the botting SoF received all of 10 years ago. Maybe you need to get with the current times, because what people are aggrieved about now is your alliance's attitude/fluffish behaviour.

As for you SMz, you've got quite the ego. What I've learnt about you so far:
1) You talk about MDMA (Ecstasy) on a text-based game's forums
2) You have a large ego: "Im a cool dude to talk to and hang out with."
3) You use similes to compare things you know nothing about
4) You deflect the fact that you are a dirty cheat by accusing others
5) You never have anything relevant to say. It's as if you're at the back of the sheds at school and are using swear words for the first time.

P.S. As for Helmet being a legend? I reckon SMz's cat has stuck at the game for longer than Helmet has.

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 26th 2012, 7:46:43
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

dagga Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 8:01:09

Helmet a "legend". Now that's a good one!

They guy who ran away when things got too hard.. Booohoo
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 8:06:37

Originally posted by dagga:
Helmet a "legend". Now that's a good one!

They guy who ran away when things got too hard.. Booohoo

and yet you stand up for everyone else who is supposedly bullied off the server by those you don't like even though back then helmet was hit by cheaters...

Alin Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 8:09:46

Just a short notice.

Helmet is one of the few alliance founders who still sticks around ( time to time ).

Compared with the new age alliance leaders ( 50% of them might be completely retarded with all that plot on "how to get small alliances out of the game" ) Helmet might be a God.

Still Helmet complains about whining, crybabies and Sof not being a bully but he has short memory ( as i do :P ).

AxAlar Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 8:43:58

I havent been Immy in close to a decade lol

5 years != a decade
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Helmet Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 10:29:49

Lol. You idiots don't have the slightest clue about my intentions or actions. Now you're just proving my point. Haha

P.S. not sure who you wrote the novels for because I'm not going to read it. I'm pretty sure I could summarize most of it with. "I'm clueless and angry. I also think I know everything and people's intentions. Also I am crying and stomping my feet. Wahhhhhhhh!"

locket Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 10:42:27

Lol. You idiots don't have the slightest clue about my intentions or actions. Now you're just proving my point. Haha

P.S. not sure who you wrote the novels for because I'm not going to read it. I'm pretty sure I could summarize most of it with. "I'm clueless and angry. I also think I know everything and people's intentions. Also I am crying and stomping my feet. Wahhhhhhhh!"

!

Helmet Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 10:44:10

Also I'm not going to argue about why the two wars happened because Detmer and I agreed to drop it. My basic thoughts on it have already been posted. (before the cease fire). I can understand why people would think SOF are bullies but that doesn't mean we bullied PDM. Both sides made bad moves and that's a fact.