Verified:

dagga Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 5:18:16

Just thought I'd give [a satirical introduction] to any new players looking to join the Alliance Server.

New Players Guide to joining Alliance Server

1. In order to 'win', the alliance you choose to join (and it's coalition of alliances) needs to align pacts and pursue a strategy that means you cause enough members of the opposition alliances to quit the game, whilst minimising the quit rate of your own players. (Hopefully your alliance can recruit players faster than the rate of players leaving due to the fact the game now sucks)

2. Ways to do this include - create a coalition to minimise the risk of losing a war, break pacts, make pacts with offensive cooperation clauses, gangbang good alliances for little to no reason, start wars before your opponents (and your own alliance) have any real time to create a decent country or use their skill and knowledge of the game to half prepare for war.

3. Avoid embarassing losses in pre-planned wars. It is much more of an achievement to beg and grovel with every alliance in your pact list to ensure any war you are involved with is hopelessly lopsided. This will increase the levels of players quitting the game in opposition alliances. This result is True Winning.

4. Nobody cares how you win - make sure your alliance has no issue in doing the following; landtrading with members of your own alliance, dropping members out of your tag to win the great average networth title, FAing countries to top ranks.

If you are happy to get hopelessly mired in meaningless wars against the same old opponents, for the same old lack of reasons. If you want to see your top 10 finish ruined by someone who is not as good as you getting FAed. If you want to see your alliance lose ANW by another alliance who doesnt deserve it but has no problem dropping it's own members. If you have no concerns over hitting your alliance mates for ghost acres. If you take no issue with pact breaking, offensive coalitions and wars that get earlier and earlier every reset - then conrgatulations and welcome to the Alliance Server!

Enjoy your stay.

Edited By: dagga on Oct 31st 2011, 8:56:50
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2011, 5:22:47

i can see this getting closed/deleted quickly
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

dagga Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:20:13

Why is that elves? Because there was something I said that wasn't true?

Or is it because the truth in this instance is quite sad.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:24:59

Warster sucks! So does the other side in that war going on!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2011, 9:28:48

i know :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2011, 9:30:37

or ya know... we could... just try having bots be the farmland again like bots and multies used to be

Kyatoru Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:41:37

server ran drones. :)
+Kya

locket Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:47:23

You said you would close it warster. Don't lie to us.

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2011, 10:38:46

it was closed for a while. to answer your question dagga, its because threads like this lead to nothing but flame wars.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

CC Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 10:54:59

for some reasons, i thought it's funny. :)
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2011, 11:07:57

And if you wanna be just like dagga.....
change your nick, join a clan and act like a noob :) (thus driving galleri insane)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

bertz Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 12:32:43

Flaming is part of a discussion.
At least have some discussions. AT had been pretty boring

hanlong Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:03:26

Originally posted by dagga:

3. Avoid embarassing losses in pre-planned wars. It is much more of an achievement to beg and grovel with every alliance in your pact list to ensure any war you are involved with is hopelessly lopsided. This will increase the levels of players quitting the game in opposition alliances. This result is True Winning.

there was a certain alliance who rejected my offer for a preplanned war this reset despite the fact that they posted on AT for one ;) glad to see you feel the same way dagga
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:08:27

you also forgot

5. topfeed the fattest guy you can find in the game regardless if your alliance is pacted to them or not the day before he/she is about to jump. that sure will get the lulz out and make the alliance server a better place ;)

Edited By: hanlong on Oct 31st 2011, 16:10:49
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 31st 2011, 19:06:53

This thread is not against the rules.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 19:07:40

6. break unbreakable pacts and have 0 integrity.
re(ally)tired

Mr.Silver

Oct 31st 2011, 19:12:29

or sign an unbreakable pact and make 90% of the country names in your tag mocking the alliance you just pacted with since "they can't hit you" :)

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 19:54:39

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
or sign an unbreakable pact and make 90% of the country names in your tag mocking the alliance you just pacted with since "they can't hit you" :)

I swear, it's like people are choosing to be stupid nowadays...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Deerhunter Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 19:59:12

At least we would be making a choice. For you NukEvil you already are. No choice there. :) HEHE just kidding.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Mr.Silver

Oct 31st 2011, 20:03:48

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I swear, it's like people are choosing to be stupid nowadays...

Saying that didn't happen? :) Doesn't make a difference to me either way, it's just an observation at the start at the set.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 20:06:25

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying you (probably intentionally) left out a very important detail.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

maverickmd Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 20:21:51

im not sure if anything would have escalated had Evo not called in SOL and Imag.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 31st 2011, 20:23:06

7. if a "netgaining alliance" ever attempts offensive military action of any kind, automatically declare that they won't netgain the following round, or perhaps beyond. However, this does not supercede tip #9.

8. use selective admin-bashing as a political tactic.

9. only remember the most recent event/issue and nothing else that happened before it if it doesn't fit your current political narrative.

10. lying is cool and should be encouraged -- especially by alliance leaders.

11. Troll posts are counted as part of your FS/CS total hits. Bans are added to kills.

what a lousy, arbitrary list.
I could make a list of equally as many positive things about this server if folks are feeling down. :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Mr.Silver

Oct 31st 2011, 20:27:37

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying you (probably intentionally) left out a very important detail.

The detail about "country dropping" end of last set? I don't really think country dropping or any of this stuff people think are big deals, really are all that big.

However, if you didn't like it why not attack them instead of the passive agressive country naming?

The war ended up happening anyways.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 20:34:12

So let me get this right... country dropping isn't a big deal, and country names are. Hmmm

Mr.Silver

Oct 31st 2011, 20:35:29

just saying, if you don't like it fight them :)

but yes.. no i don't really think member dumping, or any of these 'aid' things are big deals. Every alliance has the ability to do it. If you really wanted to, you could have divied up Evo into 6 tags and taken most of the top 10 Avg. Networtht hings and I'm fine with that too.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Oct 31st 2011, 20:40:22
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 20:39:18

dagga has the swagger of a cripple

/thread
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

kemo Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 21:00:25

7. thomas sleeps with peg leg midgets
all praised to ra

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 31st 2011, 22:52:33

12. JOIN THE fluffY ALLIANCE! SUBMIT TO fluff TODAY! YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL IN THE EYES OF fluff

:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Forgotten

Oct 31st 2011, 23:42:48

13. Doesn't matter if you are in the wrong, as long as you are loud enough on AT.

14. Dropping members for titles/FA to top10 is not okay, but make sure you are loud enough on AT to make sure that everyone focuses on other alliances but your own.

15. Be loud on AT when your allies are about to help you in a war. Disappear when you find out that the Kitchen Sink is knocking on your door.

16. Flaming others is okay, but when you get flamed, make sure you rage quit.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

anoniem Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 23:53:20

mr silver: you wouldn't think much as being a big deal. i'm sure that's why rd are one of the worst alliances on the server, because the big deal multie running and cheating no longer go on =)
re(ally)tired

Gabalin Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 0:09:10

17. YEH!

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 0:09:15

but yes.. no i don't really think member dumping, or any of these 'aid' things are big deals. Every alliance has the ability to do it. If you really wanted to, you could have divied up Evo into 6 tags and taken most of the top 10 Avg. Networtht hings and I'm fine with that too.

That means a lot, coming from someone who's obviously never had a top-10 country to get knocked out of the top 10 by someone that got FAed. I guess RD was never in a position to get an ANW crown to have it yanked away by some alliance with no talent to speak of. You can keep telling yourself that it's "no big deal" when neither you nor your alliance has goals to strive for each set.

Mr.Silver

Nov 1st 2011, 0:36:53

Anoniem: I never said anything bad about evo. :) just posted about the flip side of what you just posted about an ally of ours having 0 integrity. Even later on said if you guys felt so wronged by what they did you should of just attacked them. Either way you're fighting now so might as well have fun with it.

But it's nice to hear what you think actually think of RD :)
-----
Nuke: You don't know me :) I've had my share fair of "legit" as you would word it finishes. Had 6 finishes that I can remember of where I was the top "legit" country and was aided over or had a country get a buyout to push them above me, causing me to finish 2nd or 3rd. Actually I think Kingme was a defencive ally of mine one reset I finished as top legit and there were 2 RD and 3 Elitez all aided above me :)

I used to get all pissy about it, argue it, spazz at players who got the aid... but I came to realize about 7-8 or so years back.. who cares? it's an alliance server, do what you can as a group... the individual play doesn't really matter that much and just as a group try to meet your goals.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Nov 1st 2011, 4:34:43
See Original Post

Chevs

Nov 1st 2011, 0:53:14

I like #11, I would join as a new player with that and 12 combined.

18. Show some class, don't forget to wipe your ass
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

archaic Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 1:21:25

Originally posted by Pang:
7. 11. Troll posts are counted as part of your FS/CS total hits. Bans are added to kills.

BEST

RULE

EVAH!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Forgotten

Nov 1st 2011, 1:58:05

That means a lot, coming from someone who's obviously never had a top-10 country to get knocked out of the top 10 by someone that got FAed. I guess RD was never in a position to get an ANW crown to have it yanked away by some alliance with no talent to speak of. You can keep telling yourself that it's "no big deal" when neither you nor your alliance has goals to strive for each set.

When you point a finger at someone, you point three fingers back at yourself.

Look within your own alliance first before you critique others. Just because EVO doesn't admit to FAing and have members dropped early, doesn't mean they don't do the same thing, to achieve the ANW crown.

It's hilarious how you guys attack Mr.Silver like this now.
Where were you 12 years ago when RD was in power? Did you speak up like this back then? Didn't think so.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 3:00:27

11.Because 11 is our number.
Screw over LCN every chance you get just because you can.

Mr Snow

Nov 1st 2011, 6:05:04

Will nukevil respond with a well-deserved apology, or more ignorant vitriol? Film at eleven.

Btw, I have been silently supporting evo in their fight against laf...no longer. I was even going to join up evo when they fought laf next and help. Nah, your bitter ship sails without me. :) Btw, laf you still suck balls.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 1st 2011, 8:21:44

18. galleri is the win, and your favorite mod.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

anoniem Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 9:51:40

if you don't want people making sweeping statements like i did then get a grip silver! you know as well as anyone laf were going to FS evo no matter what and that the pact meant nothing. the country theme could have been "Evo suck" and they would have still FSed us.

just because i personally don't agree with land-trading for instance - doesn't mean im going to fight those alliances, over a difference in opinion. i'd rather fight metaphorically in-game and show that my way is still better than the other alternatives.

mr. snow: evo don't need sporadic help or silent support, as i don't see laf as being an evo problem. i see laf as a server problem, as they will try to bully anyone and everyone into doing what they want - first through "kindness" and then when things still don't go their way they will use other means.

people say i get angry over this game, but i'm sure anybody would feel frustrated in my position, but it's funny how alliances that have felt this way (in EE) are now the ones making silly comments on here :)

as for attacking mr. silver. give me a break. he turned my post against evo and then i turned his post against RD. it's a vicious cycle this AT posting :P

p.s. forgotten aren't you retired? i wonder who writes your posts... you sound like a george w bush's uncle thrice removed.
members dropped early? i suppose dropping members way before a reset ends, due to inactivity is a problem? especially when we acquire even newer members with countries that started even later and keep them tagged because they are active. it sucks to be you - ignorant and all.
re(ally)tired

davidoss Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 10:03:52

Can't we all just...get along. Why bring the same topics up over and over again. Using such veiled attacks with the same rhetoric does not make the arguement any different to the ones on AT earlier this set.

Diamonds and faeces may look very different, but they are inherently very similar in chemical composition.

davidoss Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 10:05:14

Originally posted by anoniem:
it sucks to be you - ignorant and all.

Also, please avoid making personal attacks on people. No matter what it is, he is still someone else's loved one.

PaleMoon Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 12:36:30

Bonus
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 12:55:45

Originally posted by Forgotten:
When you point a finger at someone, you point three fingers back at yourself.

Look within your own alliance first before you critique others. Just because EVO doesn't admit to FAing and have members dropped early, doesn't mean they don't do the same thing, to achieve the ANW crown.

It's hilarious how you guys attack Mr.Silver like this now.
Where were you 12 years ago when RD was in power? Did you speak up like this back then? Didn't think so.

LaF FAs certain members to the top 10 on a semi-regular basis (and don't think that FAing a country, only to have that country FA the first country back several days/weeks later isn't adverse to individual skill). EVO has had one member FA another member to the top-10 in recent memory, and that wasn't condoned by anyone else in the alliance.

I do not remember EVO ever dropping members in the last 5 minutes of a reset just to win ANW. When's the last time LaF did that? Right...last reset. I don't remember LaF doing that anytime before, so why was it so important now?

BTW, you really want to know where I was when RD was in power (which WASN'T 12 years ago, btw)?

http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...osts.jsp?username=NukEvil

Use your browser's Find function to find everywhere I said RD.

Originally posted by Mr Snow:
Will nukevil respond with a well-deserved apology, or more ignorant vitriol? Film at eleven.

Btw, I have been silently supporting evo in their fight against laf...no longer. I was even going to join up evo when they fought laf next and help. Nah, your bitter ship sails without me. :) Btw, laf you still suck balls.

Nope, no apologies here. Just calling it like it is.

Oh, BTW, Evo really doesn't need your "silent" support. In fact, being silent is quite useless to us, as the multiple threads on AT about certain topics should tell you.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 1st 2011, 16:21:41

I'm going to go get a broken record icon and start appending it to some of these posts.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 16:24:49

i've thought about dropping from a tag at the end of a set if it would boost them up a spot. wouldn't have had a problem with doing at all.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

davidoss Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 16:30:29

Garbage in, garbage out.

diez Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 16:40:00

I like how people say he's Jack when he's attacking people, then say he's Jessie when he's being attacked.

trolololol

Marshal Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 18:44:40

Originally posted by galleri:
18. galleri is the win, and your favorite mod.

no to both
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....