Verified:

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 1st 2011, 19:04:25

I CAN"T SEE ME LOVING NOBODY BUT YOU IN ALL MY LIFE..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 1st 2011, 19:34:42

^^^WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 20:25:48

Originally posted by diez:
I like how people say he's Jack when he's attacking people, then say he's Jessie when he's being attacked.

trolololol

huh?

diez Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 6:57:20

it's something not easily understandable by your average joe :p

Armadillo Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 11:53:12

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Forgotten:
When you point a finger at someone, you point three fingers back at yourself.

Look within your own alliance first before you critique others. Just because EVO doesn't admit to FAing and have members dropped early, doesn't mean they don't do the same thing, to achieve the ANW crown.

It's hilarious how you guys attack Mr.Silver like this now.
Where were you 12 years ago when RD was in power? Did you speak up like this back then? Didn't think so.

LaF FAs certain members to the top 10 on a semi-regular basis (and don't think that FAing a country, only to have that country FA the first country back several days/weeks later isn't adverse to individual skill). EVO has had one member FA another member to the top-10 in recent memory, and that wasn't condoned by anyone else in the alliance.

I do not remember EVO ever dropping members in the last 5 minutes of a reset just to win ANW. When's the last time LaF did that? Right...last reset. I don't remember LaF doing that anytime before, so why was it so important now?

BTW, you really want to know where I was when RD was in power (which WASN'T 12 years ago, btw)?

http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...osts.jsp?username=NukEvil

Use your browser's Find function to find everywhere I said RD.

Originally posted by Mr Snow:
Will nukevil respond with a well-deserved apology, or more ignorant vitriol? Film at eleven.

Btw, I have been silently supporting evo in their fight against laf...no longer. I was even going to join up evo when they fought laf next and help. Nah, your bitter ship sails without me. :) Btw, laf you still suck balls.

Nope, no apologies here. Just calling it like it is.

Oh, BTW, Evo really doesn't need your "silent" support. In fact, being silent is quite useless to us, as the multiple threads on AT about certain topics should tell you.

Nope, no apologies here. Just calling it like it is...EXCEPT YOU CALLED IT WRONG! Can't you understand when your wrong, or are you so ideologically certin of your stance that nothing you say can be wrong?

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 14:26:27

Originally posted by Armadillo:
Nope, no apologies here. Just calling it like it is...EXCEPT YOU CALLED IT WRONG! Can't you understand when your wrong, or are you so ideologically certin of your stance that nothing you say can be wrong?

You really are stupid, are you? It's like you didn't even read anything posted in this thread, but rather just copied and pasted some random text, desperately hoping nobody else would see that you have nothing to contribute here.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 15:32:05

In response to the first post of this thread:

Keep crying dagga.
Smarter than your average bear.

Forgotten

Nov 4th 2011, 7:12:35

Originally posted by anoniem:
you know as well as anyone laf were going to FS evo no matter what and that the pact meant nothing. the country theme could have been "Evo suck" and they would have still FSed us.

So the argument went from the pact is unbreakable to the pact meant nothing, and LaF is out to get you. The fact is that there was a choice to be made and EVO leadership made the choice.

just because i personally don't agree with land-trading for instance - doesn't mean im going to fight those alliances, over a difference in opinion. i'd rather fight metaphorically in-game and show that my way is still better than the other alternatives.

This is a war game, the attack option is there and is to be freely used by each alliance to their objective/view. You can choose to try and beat the land traders, martian will choose to throw fluff at them, or some people might want to take a share of the land with out them being able to take it back. It's a freedom of expression as long as they are not breaking the conduct of the game.

p.s. forgotten aren't you retired? i wonder who writes your posts... you sound like a george w bush's uncle thrice removed.
members dropped early? i suppose dropping members way before a reset ends, due to inactivity is a problem? especially when we acquire even newer members with countries that started even later and keep them tagged because they are active. it sucks to be you - ignorant and all.

Personal attack recorded.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

legion Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 17:26:38

After reading this I have to the conclusion that nothing positive can e contributed by me.

This thread has merit, flame on!
Nobody puts baby in a corner

LightBringer Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 7:18:07

Sounds like a good game to me!
Hello

MrX Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 15:22:30

nice to read the walls of text unfortunately leading to a thread hijacking :(
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}