Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 20:14:26

https://www.earthempires.com/...-admit-52464?t=1710014792

Rather than posting the same exact info, I'll just share this thread here for you all to go see.

I know I've contacted most of you in PDM, and I know you don't believe me. But think this all through.

I shouldn't even be able to post here, right? After all, Doug told you all I was forum banned.

I guess that's not true. So what else has Doug been lying to you about?

Let the evidence speak for itself. Doug and Leto are harboring and working with cheaters, and tarnishing the good PDM name.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 20:25:42

How crazy would it be if this cheating scandal is the real reason why the LaF tag is on hiatus? they got wind of the cheating scandal and they wanted no part of this drama so they retired out instead of having their reputation tarnished.

I personally would respect that stance of distancing themselves cuz I am 1000% sure that Gerdler would not tolerate cheating. He can be real hard to get along with but a cheater he is not.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:25:43

https://imgur.com/a/3g8EI2o

-"when we go team im gonna go back to fascist its easier for me especially running the multis"
-"tz and wp" (tz and whorespower? admitted multis of milk)
-laf is mad at me the chat had a very long chat about multi's, they are over me for cheating

I applaud LAF for taking a stance against players running multis and kicking out milk.

Any clans out there that are openly taking in members should definitely take caution on this weirdo cheater.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 20:28:54

tz stands for tigerzord. It's a country milk ran for awhile till he got caught with it. Then he moved onto his next multi 'identity'. He's gotten better at not being caught, obviously.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:30:26

Well he does play with Terd Crawlie so that makes sense if he's gotten better.

Just my $0.02

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:30:42

Originally posted by SuperFly:
How crazy would it be if this cheating scandal is the real reason why the LaF tag is on hiatus? they got wind of the cheating scandal and they wanted no part of this drama so they retired out instead of having their reputation tarnished.

I personally would respect that stance of distancing themselves cuz I am 1000% sure that Gerdler would not tolerate cheating. He can be real hard to get along with but a cheater he is not.

I mean... LaF was BlackHole's Sheppard.....and there's characters in LaF that have been caught cheating in the past, again I'm not pointing fingers here, just saying it wouldn't be far fetched to believe your theory as to why they disbanded 🤷

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 9th 2024, 20:33:49
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 20:36:07

Either way I’ll await the clarification post by the mod team on guilty or not guilty verdict.

Best of luck as the truth will set you free!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:36:58

I'm also waiting to hear back from PDM regarding this.

Doug Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 21:51:15

Laughable. Purpled 2 sets in a row and others being looked at. So spew away. As you do with your dissertations.. you were given many chances. By all of us. I’ve also seen your doctored texts of galleri, milkman, abd a few others. Nobody cares. So doctor all your crap, we all tried giving you a pass but you continue. Speaking if doctors. See one. Quickly.
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Doug Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 21:56:51

Ps. Tell your pal Kaladin we detagged and killed why he was killed and purpled with you last set. Until the investigations is over on a few folks I’ve been advised to let it take its course. But yes, at one time i was sympathetic. I then was given reasons to not be.

Blackhole, have a blessed day. Leto and I will pray for you. 😇

Edited By: Doug on Mar 9th 2024, 21:59:40
Paradigm VP/Senator

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 21:58:17

Doctor texts?

Wow. Show me how they are doctored.

You going with the 'these chats are doctored' clearly shows you're hiding and lying, Doug. It's pretty obvious there is no doctoring involved here.

Rick Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:08:49

lol

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 22:11:09

Fake news? Lulz 😂
Catch me on ir c

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:18:10

OK guys. I'm a PHOTOSHOP MASTER and in the last 3 minutes I just doctored all these photos. Come look at em!!

https://imgur.com/a/LBGOv2L

In this set of screenshots you'll see a few things.

First, Doug gives me Milks country. You'll notice the post is missing, he deleted the screenshot of the country. But read the context, it's clear that's what he gave me. And then I tell him I'm going to attack milk.

IF he didn't know about the cheating, why did he give up a PDM's country info to an enemy?

Other things you'll notice. He threatens to kick a lot of people out of PDM. Tells me he's in charge, not Leto. Makes a deal to keep his own country safe while I hit others.

In one of these chats he talks about how he tried to stop people from hitting me after I hit milk. Working against PDM.

He did all this, but didn't know Milk was cheating???

But then he talks to Leto. Something changes. I guess Doug isn't the big man on campus like he says. And he goes on a warpath, telling lies about me (and some truths). Talking in his very confusing style that he has.

And that's where we are now.

What did Leto and Doug talk about? Why did Doug suddenly start defending Milk?

And why in the everloving hell does he think that ANYONE is going to believe his 'all these screenshots are doctored' defense.

COME ON BRO. You're a cop (allegedly), come up with a better lie/defense then that.

Doug Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:22:06

Blackhole, I tried working with you for a year to help your image. Nobody gives a damned about you here. You then in the chat BEG to join PDM after you hit evo AB’d we ran 222 turns on you and they ran like 100. You promised the moon abc stars i said you’re radioactive! I tried to communicate with you as an adult and with empathy. You threw it away.

Face if you’re a loser today, you’ll be a loser tomorrow tomorrow and you’ll be a loser 100 years from now on another planet.

Pd. This thread won’t last long, nor will you.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:23:11

Originally posted by BlackHole:
OK guys. I'm a PHOTOSHOP MASTER and in the last 3 minutes I just doctored all these photos. Come look at em!!

In this set of screenshots you'll see a few things.

First, Doug gives me Milks country. You'll notice the post is missing, he deleted the screenshot of the country. But read the context, it's clear that's what he gave me. And then I tell him I'm going to attack milk.

IF he didn't know about the cheating, why did he give up a PDM's country info to an enemy?

Other things you'll notice. He threatens to kick a lot of people out of PDM. Tells me he's in charge, not Leto. Makes a deal to keep his own country safe while I hit others.

In one of these chats he talks about how he tried to stop people from hitting me after I hit milk. Working against PDM.

He did all this, but didn't know Milk was cheating???

But then he talks to Leto. Something changes. I guess Doug isn't the big man on campus like he says. And he goes on a warpath, telling lies about me (and some truths). Talking in his very confusing style that he has.

And that's where we are now.

What did Leto and Doug talk about? Why did Doug suddenly start defending Milk?

And why in the everloving hell does he think that ANYONE is going to believe his 'all these screenshots are doctored' defense.

COME ON BRO. You're a cop (allegedly), come up with a better lie/defense then that.

Douggie? Couldn’t even get the nene right lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:28:26

Yes as are where we are nor. Edited shxt. And you being caught cheating and purpled 3 times along spy buddy. Yadda yadda you’ll be purple do often out pass an Oompa Loompa sex worker. On the words of someone IN THE KNOW of all this? “Be Patient”

Laterz wack job
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 22:29:55

“He made it up”

Haha ha

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:31:08

Doug - we are going to need a translator, nobody knows what you just said.

Here's some more 'doctored' screenshots for you though.

https://imgur.com/a/I3JR97L

These are fun. It's when you were offering me sacrifices to hit after milk, rather than hitting some of the PDM people you liked. Too bad we didn't get further into it, I would have liked to hear which people you hate in PDM and were willing to serve up to me.

Then you tell me to hit SoL? And tell me weezy can't fill getafix's shoes? And then you want me to call you cause you're concerned of this all leaking. Valid concern, I guess. Why do you always want to talk on the phone? Is it cause you're full of fluff and have a lot of skeletons in the closet? Less evidence?

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:32:01

Here's what's REALLY funny, Douggie.

You're HAMMERING this multi thing of mine, right? I've already admitted it though.

But you STILL can't seem to criticize Milk, kick him from PDM, or take any stance against his proven multis.

You're making yourself look WORSE by attacking me for multis and protecting him for his multis. You are really really not good at this buddy.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 22:32:21

O M G.

Wow - this is the biggest news I've ever read. What a brave soul to lay it all out like that. I'm shocked. Just shocked. First Swift and Kelce, now this.

Dude - no one cares. Yes, things take awhile to investigate. Maybe more if you have the other person telling an opposite side of the story. Strangely enough, if you cheat in this game....you probably lie that you cheat in this game too. If you, BH, came to me and told me that the world is round. Even if I absolutely knew the world was round, I would still question it because you are the one that told me.

I don't even understand what you are even trying to convey about PDM here. I see separate instances of conversations you had with leto and then milkman. Maybe there is a connection somewhere, but I can't make it. I just see fragmented thoughts, claims, accusations about Doug (whilst you being a homophobe), and you and Milk talking about how you cheat at a game with less than 100 people playing it. So like....kinda sad.

My guess is that Doug probably refused your flirting and you got upset. Which is sad. Doug doesn't refuse ANYONE's flirts.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:34:25

Originally posted by Doug:
Blackhole, I tried working with you for a year to help your image. Nobody gives a damned about you here. You then in the chat BEG to join PDM after you hit evo AB’d we ran 222 turns on you and they ran like 100. You promised the moon abc stars i said you’re radioactive! I tried to communicate with you as an adult and with empathy. You threw it away.

Face if you’re a loser today, you’ll be a loser tomorrow tomorrow and you’ll be a loser 100 years from now on another planet.

Pd. This thread won’t last long, nor will you.

Whatcha gonna do? Taze me bro?

I've admitted to my multis. If the mods want to ban me for that, so be it.

When are you going to admit to your cheating though? I know your friends with qz and his kids, or at least that's what you've told me, but that doesn't give you a right to be a cheater.

I'm scum. I'm nobody. Who cares about me. We are here to talk about you and your skeletons, sir.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 22:34:33

Damn that’s a harsh

Rick Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 22:51:21

0.999 = 1

mdevol Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 23:10:28

Originally posted by Coalie:
Well he does play with Terd Crawlie so that makes sense if he's gotten better.

Just my $0.02

Yeah imagine that. TotalCheater comes back after long hiatus and within months, LaF disbands because a huge cheating scandal in thier ranks...

Funny how that worked out.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 23:31:36

After reading all of this I am going to reserve my thoughts as I am sure that my pal weezy is gonna be offended that he was name dropped in all these nonsense

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 23:43:35

Originally posted by SuperFly:
After reading all of this I am going to reserve my thoughts as I am sure that my pal weezy is gonna be offended that he was name dropped in all these nonsense

Best to not touch that one bro

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 10th 2024, 0:44:19

Doug: BH didn't doctor anything of mine. It was something he said to me.
Somehow it was given to you from Evo's member room and you shared it with him.
Not sure why you shared with him.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 0:49:37

And the plot thickens.

There were no doctors involved

Doug Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 0:56:47

Originally posted by galleri:

Why would your own players give to me?! He showed it me when we began sending 200+ hits on your behalf. He said “why are we helping them, look at this” - but we helped anyway.

Some people around here are about as loyal as toilet seats.
Paradigm VP/Senator

ツ

Mar 10th 2024, 1:06:39

Best bet was to tell SP that milk was chevs. Instant ban with no questions asked.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 1:15:11

Originally posted by Doug:

Why would your own players give to me?! He showed it me when we began sending 200+ hits on your behalf. He said “why are we helping them, look at this” - but we helped anyway.

Some people around here are about as loyal as toilet seats.

I think she's asking why did you show me? If Evo showed you in private, why would you then betray Evo in showing me that they gave you that screenshot?

Kind of funny you talking about loyalty, when it's literally you who was disloyal in that instance.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 1:25:42

fluff off BlackHole, nobody cares about what a lying cheater has to say, all your posts are TL:DR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 1:26:41

Go to his house and be a badass Blackhole, its the advice he game me, he's now on my sh1tlist aka blocked.
Catch me on ir c

ツ

Mar 10th 2024, 1:33:19

Can we get this moved to general talk?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 1:33:41

Doug– you get once chance with me. Tell me who from evo showed you.

You have until I am impatient to answer me.

Have a swirvey day.

Doug Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 1:42:21

[quote poster=Shweezy; 52465; 1029396]Go to his house and be a badass Blackhole, its the advice he game me, he's now on my sh1tlist aka blocked. [/quote

oh it’s OK when you get plastered and then you come back the next day and apologize it’s OK for Leto have 175 kamikaze and come back to the apologize it’s OK for everybody else to make a mistake and apologize the boy the hypocrisy here runs deep and I’m very shocked
Paradigm VP/Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 1:49:23

I'm 4 trulys deep RN disregard my mprevious post.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 1:50:06

Milkman: "if we go team im gonna go back to fascist it's easier for me especially running the MULTIS"
source: https://imgur.com/a/3g8EI2o

Milkman, I'm a newb when it comes to multi-play. Can you explain to me how going to fascist is easy, especially when it comes to running multis?

I'm genuinely curious.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 1:53:13

still squirming eh?
You're a cop? Cheese-Us!

Own up you gutless coward, or come to my house and prove you're a bad ass! (Your words)

If it wasnt ok, then do something about it not just talk crap behind my back as you did with others lol, go get a backbone jellyfish

Bye felecia. GL with this coward and the multis PDM
Catch me on ir c

Doug Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 2:24:51

Originally posted by ZEN:
O M G.

Wow - this is the biggest news I've ever read. What a brave soul to lay it all out like that. I'm shocked. Just shocked. First Swift and Kelce, now this.

Dude - no one cares. Yes, things take awhile to investigate. Maybe more if you have the other person telling an opposite side of the story. Strangely enough, if you cheat in this game....you probably lie that you cheat in this game too. If you, BH, came to me and told me that the world is round. Even if I absolutely knew the world was round, I would still question it because you are the one that told me.

I don't even understand what you are even trying to convey about PDM here. I see separate instances of conversations you had with leto and then milkman. Maybe there is a connection somewhere, but I can't make it. I just see fragmented thoughts, claims, accusations about Doug (whilst you being a homophobe), and you and Milk talking about how you cheat at a game with less than 100 people playing it. So like....kinda sad.

My guess is that Doug probably refused your flirting and you got upset. Which is sad. Doug doesn't refuse ANYONE's flirts.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 3:33:07

I’m glad my clan leader doesn’t leak my country # to be suicided on. Thank you DD

Also Weezy fits into Getafix’s shoes just fine, he doesn’t throw his members under the bus like someone else in this thread.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 3:52:00

I am willing to take over pdm and clean house.

Let me know.

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 3:54:16

Either my post got deleted or I'm going slightly senile.

BH:
You already got deleted this set for cheating.
'nuff said.

PDM does not condone or endorse cheating.
If any of our players are found to be cheating, they will be removed from PDM.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 3:57:20

Originally posted by Drow:

BH:
'nuff said.

You must be blind, or stupid?

Doug will be along to kick you from PDM shortly
Catch me on ir c

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 4:26:10

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Originally posted by Drow:

BH:
'nuff said.

You must be blind, or stupid?

Doug will be along to kick you from PDM shortly

We have some allegations by someone who has been deleted this set for cheating, of conversations from about a year ago.
That's not substantive proof for me at this point.

To my knowledge, the mods are investigating the situation alleged. If he also gets deleted, then it's confirmation that he has been cheating, and I'll remove him from PDM myself, quite happily.

Edited for clarity.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 4:32:42

What about this Drow? Seems pretty recent to me, March 2024.
You guys are coordinating with bhole to hit someone in your clan? For a group that are attacking him hardcore, you guys sure do talk to him a lot in private.

So what about this Drow? seems pretty recent to me, March 2024. We in Mercs can't defend ourselves? Coordinating with bhole to... (I won't insert allegation here but I have drawn my own conclusions).

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 4:53:47

Originally posted by Coalie:

What about this Drow? Seems pretty recent to me, March 2024.
You guys are coordinating with bhole to hit someone in your clan? For a group that are attacking him hardcore, you guys sure do talk to him a lot in private.

So what about this Drow? seems pretty recent to me, March 2024. We in Mercs can't defend ourselves? Coordinating with bhole to... (I won't insert allegation here but I have drawn my own conclusions).

I haven't spoken to Blackhole at all.
I cannot verify how accurate screenshots are or are not, especially as it seems to be conversations I wasn't a part of.

Galleri seems to have confirmed one of the BH posts as true.

I can verify that the screenshot of the post in our senate chamber is real, I did post that I authorised the hits on #500 specifically due to the big string of harmful spy ops on PDM countries, in conjunction with BH's hits (which it turns out, both were BH given their restarts were both deleted). My mistake, as per the screenshot, was that I allowed some of our members to sucker me into farming him, instead of just BR'ing him flat, like I should have.
If I/we were coordinating to have a suicide hit our own,why would I immediately move to hit said countries in response?
If I see attacks on the PDM tag, I respond to them.
As our DP's, if I saw attacks on your tag, I'd immediately report them to you, then aid you if needed. That's how it works, or at least to my understanding it is.

If other senators are having conversations with suiciders, I am not privy to it.

I don't play silly games, or silly politics. I deal squarely with people, and expect the same in return.

Once again, if the mods come back with conclusive proof of one or more of our players cheating, then I will happily remove that player/s from PDM myself.

I also don't believe Doug would actively sell out our DP's either, for what it's worth.

You guys are more than capable of defending yourselves, and I would absolutely not suggest otherwise.

When untaggeds hit you this set, we honoured our DP terms at your request, and aided you, no questions asked. Leto even ran the chat for you, and our guys made the bulk of the hits.
Thats what DP's do.

Like I said to WeeZy earlier this set, my intent is to try and make better friends with everyone on the server. Making issues for ourselves is massively contrary to that.

Edited By: Drow on Mar 10th 2024, 5:03:38
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 5:14:26

PDM made 45 hits, mercs did the other 150. I wouldn't consider the claim of PDM making the bulk of the hits accurate. Although we were grateful for Leto and some of the PDM guys showing up immediately.

But also, I can't help but notice our messages were ignored the next day to follow up on the other 2 russian suiciders to kill. Apparently Doug told me he received "100's of messages and took a lot of heat" about those hits on the russians. I understand it if PDM does not want to continue due to risking relationship with the "martians" because of light/martian relationship on teams server. I haven't bought up anymore russian killings ever since.

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 10th 2024, 5:18:25

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 5:22:37

bhole: terrorists can hit anyone and it can be effective, you're saying to hit SOL? Cause they can't defend themselves?
Doug: As would mercs
source: https://imgur.com/a/I3JR97L

Doug,

hit us yourself if you think we can't defend ourselves. Don't send bhole to hit us, do the dirty work yourself and see what happens.