Verified:

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 4:53:47

Originally posted by Coalie:
https://imgur.com/a/LBGOv2L

What about this Drow? Seems pretty recent to me, March 2024.
You guys are coordinating with bhole to hit someone in your clan? For a group that are attacking him hardcore, you guys sure do talk to him a lot in private.

https://imgur.com/a/I3JR97L

So what about this Drow? seems pretty recent to me, March 2024. We in Mercs can't defend ourselves? Coordinating with bhole to... (I won't insert allegation here but I have drawn my own conclusions).

I haven't spoken to Blackhole at all.
I cannot verify how accurate screenshots are or are not, especially as it seems to be conversations I wasn't a part of.

Galleri seems to have confirmed one of the BH posts as true.

I can verify that the screenshot of the post in our senate chamber is real, I did post that I authorised the hits on #500 specifically due to the big string of harmful spy ops on PDM countries, in conjunction with BH's hits (which it turns out, both were BH given their restarts were both deleted). My mistake, as per the screenshot, was that I allowed some of our members to sucker me into farming him, instead of just BR'ing him flat, like I should have.
If I/we were coordinating to have a suicide hit our own,why would I immediately move to hit said countries in response?
If I see attacks on the PDM tag, I respond to them.
As our DP's, if I saw attacks on your tag, I'd immediately report them to you, then aid you if needed. That's how it works, or at least to my understanding it is.

If other senators are having conversations with suiciders, I am not privy to it.

I don't play silly games, or silly politics. I deal squarely with people, and expect the same in return.

Once again, if the mods come back with conclusive proof of one or more of our players cheating, then I will happily remove that player/s from PDM myself.

I also don't believe Doug would actively sell out our DP's either, for what it's worth.

Edited By: Drow on Mar 10th 2024, 4:58:19. Reason: Clarity, explanation
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

Paradigm President of failed speeling