BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 22:05:07

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 22:09:39

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by mrford:
Everyone that has posted in this thread is a fluffing moron.

Says the guy who accidentally shot himself lol

;)

Yeah, that didn't happen.

But thanks for reinforcing my point.

Lol my bad Fordy. I just remembered an awkward shooting story some years ago. Perhaps you got fluff Cheney'd or something? You're right tho I'm a moron. Just tryna increase the lols.

I got hit by a ND at a range.

Edit: link

https://www.earthempires.com/...liance-talk/irony-34888/1

Edited By: mrford on Oct 5th 2023, 22:21:45
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Doug Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 22:20:10

It’s refreshing that Matt Gaetz is finally fuxking a boy over 18 now. Even if it is Kevin McCarthy.

Ps.. if you don’t get that joke you never will.
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Marc

Oct 5th 2023, 22:26:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I mean...the dude has been under investigation since 2016 and they still can't throw him in jail, meanwhile other politicians that have committed crimes are walking freely..... I like Trump because his policies worked and he didn't take fluff from anyone, I do not like his loud mouth, shut the fluff up and run the country but in your view I must be a "Maga Muppet", all I want is someone who can actually fix this fluff show, there's not one single 2024 candidate I trust, including Trump, I don't trust any career politicians anymore and most Americans are in same boat, Trump votes are fluff you Republicans and Democrats vote, people are fed up, that's he's getting support again.

Your vote for Trump is because you're fed up with both Republicans and Democrats?

Ironic that you complain about eroding democracy but still back the guy responsible for inciting the Jan 6 Capitol attack.

Ironic that you complain about libtards being MSM brainwashed sheeple but still can't admit to having lacked any critical analysis of Trumps own claim to have had his fraud cast thrown out.

Ironic that you have little faith in the Department of Justice being able to fairly investigate and prosecute Trump, but you still want them to go hard on Hunter Biden.

If I've mistaken you for a MAGA muppet, it's probably because you seem to fit the shoes so well. The MAGA tent is as wide as an ocean, with the intelligence depth of a puddle. No doubt you fit in quite well.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Marc

Oct 5th 2023, 22:28:05

Originally posted by Doug:
It’s refreshing that Matt Gaetz is finally fuxking a boy over 18 now. Even if it is Kevin McCarthy.

Doug, does the joke get funnier after your eighth attempt at telling it?

Marc

Oct 5th 2023, 22:28:18

Originally posted by BlackHole:

And still, fluff you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 22:40:41

Originally posted by Marc:

Same joke but for baseball fans. Did you know the last time the Twins won a playoff series, that Wander Franco's girlfriend was negative 7? It's been a while!

Auk Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 22:51:00

Which is why he's not in jail.. So..

It's like you asked a question, I gave you the answer, and you're giving me the same answer back.

It's to do with him paying his bond, 10% of it. If he didn't have that kind of money to spend, he would be sitting in jail, just like those who can not afford to pay for such bails.

https://theconversation.com/...ystem-of-cash-bail-212179

https://www.cnn.com/...93c4f1a24ccc456c1ff4e8d34

It'd be nice to see reforms so that people don't have to go to jail to await trials and such. Especially for something that isn't dangerous to others.

Edited By: Auk on Oct 5th 2023, 22:58:55
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Doug Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 22:54:34

It does. Yes. 😋
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Marc

Oct 5th 2023, 23:09:54

Originally posted by Auk:
Which is why he's not in jail.. So..

It's like you asked a question, I gave you the answer, and you're giving me the same answer back.

It's to do with him paying his bond, 10% of it. If he didn't have that kind of money to spend, he would be sitting in jail, just like those who can not afford to pay for such bails.

https://theconversation.com/...ystem-of-cash-bail-212179

https://www.cnn.com/...93c4f1a24ccc456c1ff4e8d34

It'd be nice to see reforms so that people don't have to go to jail to await trials and such. Especially for something that isn't dangerous to others.

Absolutely.

I would have thought the answer to KoH's question about why Trump/Biden wasn't in jail was literally basic common knowledge.

I don't know why it needed to be asked but it was..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 0:21:12

I mean...the dude has been under investigation since 2016 and they still can't throw him in jail, meanwhile other politicians that have committed crimes are walking freely..... I like Trump because his policies worked and he didn't take fluff from anyone, I do not like his loud mouth, shut the fluff up and run the country but in your view I must be a "Maga Muppet", all I want is someone who can actually fix this fluff show, there's not one single 2024 candidate I trust, including Trump, I don't trust any career politicians anymore and most Americans are in same boat, Trump votes are fluff you Republicans and Democrats vote, people are fed up, that's he's getting support again.

Your vote for Trump is because you're fed up with both Republicans and Democrats?

Ironic that you complain about eroding democracy but still back the guy responsible for inciting the Jan 6 Capitol attack.

Ironic that you complain about libtards being MSM brainwashed sheeple but still can't admit to having lacked any critical analysis of Trumps own claim to have had his fraud cast thrown out.

Ironic that you have little faith in the Department of Justice being able to fairly investigate and prosecute Trump, but you still want them to go hard on Hunter Biden.

If I've mistaken you for a MAGA muppet, it's probably because you seem to fit the shoes so well. The MAGA tent is as wide as an ocean, with the intelligence depth of a puddle. No doubt you fit in quite well.

LOL you're using mainstream media talking points hahaha

What trump said is no different from what Dems said before him...https://youtu.be/...jryFA?si=tpNVf5jxqfvq6fPJ like I said, Hypocrisy.

They even attempted to overthrow him immediately after getting elected https://youtu.be/...Ut_eo?si=Zeeo6h0K2P1QRwwQ

IRONIC! LOL

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 6th 2023, 0:51:02
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BROmanceNZ

Oct 6th 2023, 1:01:11

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do if you're either incapable of reading, or intentionally choosing not to.

What trump said is no different from what Dems said before him...https://youtu.be/...jryFA?si=tpNVf5jxqfvq6fPJ like I said, Hypocrisy.

I'm also not sure what you're trying to say here. The Dems have used inflammatory rhetoric before? Thank you, Kaptain oHbvious.

Proving they're as bad (or worse) than Trump doesn't mean fluff to me. The Dems aren't my team either.

As far as I'm concerned, you're just as bad as the libtard you despise so much.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 6th 2023, 1:03:22

Are Bro and Marc the same person?

Are Ko and Coalie the same person?

I'm very confused.

BROmanceNZ

Oct 6th 2023, 1:04:34

They even attempted to overthrow him immediately after getting elected https://youtu.be/...Ut_eo?si=Zeeo6h0K2P1QRwwQ

IRONIC! LOL

You're comparing politicians trying to use political process to whinge about election results to private citizens forcibly taking over the Capitol?

Nice one, champ.

BROmanceNZ

Oct 6th 2023, 1:04:56

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Are Bro and Marc the same person?

Are Ko and Coalie the same person?

I'm very confused.

Yeah, we are.

BROmanceNZ

Oct 6th 2023, 1:05:24

Also, fluff you from this account too BlackHole.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 6th 2023, 1:14:23

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Also, fluff you from this account too BlackHole.

Haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 1:34:42

Now it all makes sense, I was talking to a Kiwi 😅
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 1:41:16

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do if you're either incapable of reading, or intentionally choosing not to.

I'm also not sure what you're trying to say here. The Dems have used inflammatory rhetoric before? Thank you, Kaptain oHbvious.

Proving they're as bad (or worse) than Trump doesn't mean fluff to me. The Dems aren't my team either.

As far as I'm concerned, you're just as bad as the libtard you despise so much.

Where did I say I despise libtards? Show me!
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Oct 6th 2023, 2:02:16

Show you what? Your repeated use of the term libtards prior to this thread? Your near exclusive reference to them in a negative light? The constant portrayal that libtards are at odds with your views and values, of which you're so self assured is the morally correct and right one? The victim complex you seem to have about libtards being out to cancel you and people like you for supposed wrongthink (which hasn't happened, has it)?

I've already quoted you your own bullfluff back in this thread and you've ignored it for the sake of keeping your bubble intact. Why should this be any different?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 2:07:50

Show you what? Your repeated use of the term libtards prior to this thread? Your near exclusive reference to them in a negative light? The constant portrayal that libtards are at odds with your views and values, of which you're so self assured is the morally correct and right one? The victim complex you seem to have about libtards being out to cancel you and people like you for supposed wrongthink (which hasn't happened, has it)?

I've already quoted you your own bullfluff back in this thread and you've ignored it for the sake of keeping your bubble intact. Why should this be any different?

Libtard are the counterpart to conservatards, extreme ends, they're just brainwashed and don't know better than what they hear from CNN or Fox. Those quotes quoted don't mean fluff, my point stands, hypocrisy of US politics.
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Oct 6th 2023, 2:37:48

Libtard are the counterpart to conservatards, extreme ends, they're just brainwashed and don't know better than what they hear from CNN or Fox.

Lol, no. They are not the same and you should feel dumb for even suggesting it. No one uses conservatard. No one except maybe dummies on Facebook groups and news comment sections. Maybe.

There is like two threads on EE, including this one, where "conservatard" is used. There are four pages of threads that contain the phrase "libtard" and it's unsurprising that your name is on a bunch of those threads.

Similarly, no time in the past five years has "conservatard" even been close to being as popular of a search term as "libtard" has been.

https://trends.google.com/...rvatard,libtard&hl=en

Those quotes quoted don't mean fluff, my point stands, hypocrisy of US politics.

Your point is dogfluff because you can't deal with the fact you were wrong.

- Trumps fraud case was not thrown out
- Hunter Biden is still being investigated
- And there's no liberal conspiracy coming to silencing you for voicing your misguided, misinformed opinion

But you've gotta stick it to the libtards, don't you? So why let facts and mistakes get in the way?

Embarrassing to have to be told that by a foreigner.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 2:46:28

What? When did I say "- And there's no liberal conspiracy coming to silencing you for voicing your misguided, misinformed opinion" ?????

fluff off now you're making up fluff....
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Oct 6th 2023, 2:55:27

You started this thread assuming that it would be deleted because of some libtards.

But if I'm to be accused of making fluff up, you started it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 2:56:10

I prefer insurrectionists to the term conservatard. It appears I'm the only one who uses that term tho and it's only appeared every time I use it, which is about once per year lol.

I'll be honest, American liberals, in my experience as bartender, don't engage in political discourse much since Joe became president. I remember libtards, as you say, being extremely critical of Obama in Yemen, on police reform, on bailouts, etc. Now they tend to avoid conversation on the subjects altogether.

I'd say it's very likely that many Biden voters, myself included, are unhappy with the direction of the Democrats, but view some things that have occurred recently including packing the courts and Jan 6th as existential threats to democracy. We're just sort of puzzled here in the centre-left of how the heck we got to a point where Joe was like the only option.

So when someone's like "he's a criminal," most of us are like "yeah probably, oh well, have you seen The Barbie movie yet?"

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 6th 2023, 2:58:33
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 2:59:35

You started this thread assuming that it would be deleted because of some libtards.

But if I'm to be accused of making fluff up, you started it.

You're making up that I said there's a conspiracy to silence my voice, stop twisting fluff around. There's one mod that has delete happy finger, he's got a track record of deleting what he doesn't like.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 3:02:08

I prefer insurrectionists to the term conservatard. It appears I'm the only one who uses that term tho and it's only appeared every time I use it, which is about once per year lol.

I'll be honest, American liberals, in my experience as bartender, don't engage in political discourse much since Joe became president. I remember libtards, as you say, being extremely critical of Obama in Yemen, on police reform, on bailouts, etc. Now they tend to avoid conversation on the subjects altogether.

I'd say it's very likely that many Biden voters, myself included, are unhappy with the direction of the Democrats, but view some things that have occurred recently including packing the courts and Jan 6th as existential threats to democracy. We're just sort of puzzled here in the centre-left of how the heck we got to a point where Joe was like the only option.

So when someone's like "he's a criminal," most of us are like "yeah probably, oh well, have you seen The Barbie movie yet?"

LOL yeah I agree, I have same experience with friends that are liberal, they avoid politics like it's a plague....
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 3:37:18

Yeah there is the side of us where like....the last 3 Presidents said they would leave Afghanistan. And while many people would like to be upset about the way we hung the Kurds out to dry, that dude just packed our fluff and left with Sunni's hanging from the aircraft lol.

In a way, I think at least for very moderate libs like myself, we look at something like that and go "yeesh. Whelp. He did say he was gonna do that. It's cool he delivered where Trump and Obama said they would and didn't."

Throw in the infrastructure bill, the American rescue plan cutting child poverty in half, the Inflation reduction act, price capping penicillin, reforming the USPS, etc. It's enough small wins for us to be like..."I don't wanna talk about it, it's fine."

I think we're satisfied enough with what Joe offers in terms of political savvy in passing legislation to sorta intentionally overlook his negatives and avoid the conversations altogether. Like, no I don't like the dude but I do like an entire fistful of legislation that's gotten signed. I think the avoidance is a bit more stoic than complete disappointment, but it is for sure a mix of the two.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 6th 2023, 3:43:50
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 6th 2023, 3:40:08

Moved to GT for obvious reasons. A few posts edited and some deleted earlier due to language. Time-out issued because it continued.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 3:40:51

Surprise surprise, the last posts the Kiwi and I made ... deleted.....

Ridiculous
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 3:44:28

Originally posted by Primeval:
Moved to GT for obvious reasons. A few posts edited and some deleted earlier due to language. Time-out issued because it continued.

When are you going to move all the other threads that have nothing to do with 1a?
(•_•)

Marc

Oct 6th 2023, 3:44:57

Of course it continued, I never received a warning for the use of language. I know it's in the rules but there's a swear filter on, and most people here are old enough to be parents/grandparents.

Still, I'm not arguing against my ban. I'm just explaining why.

All the best, KoH.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 3:46:58

Of course it continued, I never received a warning for the use of language. I know it's in the rules but there's a swear filter on, and most people here are old enough to be parents/grandparents.

Still, I'm not arguing against my ban. I'm just explaining why.

All the best, KoH.

fluff that sux, you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, best to you too bud :-)
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 3:56:04

L

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 13:36:15

Pony <3

I agree with Marc... and Derrick, I guess. It's always so funny when conservatives think liberals treat Biden with the sort of deference they put on Trump, because no one wanted him but he's the only option against some very serious existential threats as Derrick noted.

The other piece around political discourse is that it's hard to have a discourse these days. Facts are considered mainstream media parroting and people can twist logic to explain away anything they want to. Discussing big vs small government; what social nets we need at a minimum; how we should prioritize funding for education, healthcare, military, etc were always good topics on the philosophy and goals of us as a people. Now, I think you might actually find a lot of people on both sides agree with the ideas, but they believe the lies (like that Trump is going to save everyone from every problem they have, while not having any evidence of ever following through on the most basic of things - other than stacking the supreme court with the help of the Senate which is devastating and another conversation entirely).

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 16:11:53

Yeah the algorithm/echo chamber way in which people digest information now with humans having open access to information doesn't really seem to be something that can be corrected.

If you google, "Proof monkeys flew out of butts," you'll find photos of monkeys flying out of butts and articles giving proof it exists. And the more you search for these types of things, the more that you'll see them. People's ideas get shaped around the information they have access to, and with every type of lie being available, people have access to feeling vindicated to believe whatever they want to think, and add other wild theories to pollute their recognition of fact. Because of this, known facts can be twisted into half-truths and non-truths by people calling you a sheep being a parrot, for reading widely accepted facts and believing them.

On the courts, McConnell, back before his brain left his body, clearly was not a big fan of Trump. But he very much suffered him and supported him because it was part of his plan to pack the court. He needed a winner and his best shot was a divisive firebrand. He saw his window, and in unprecedented fashion blocked the nomination of Merrick Garland for many months, to swing the high court conservative for the next 30-60 years. It's not just the high court though. For more or less the last year of Obama's presidency, essentially all judge appointments were blocked and the positions weren't filled, creating delays in the criminal justice system and potentially affecting people's right to a speedy trial. Then they jammed like 250 judges thru in just 4 years. Like, the courts are FULLY PACKED, and the supreme court is no longer a representative caucus of congress or the people. It's stacked 6-3 and should generally only make conservative opinions.

In the thick of it all, I think McConnell would have suffered a communist or a terrorist as commander and chief, were he able to use that person to pack the courts. And between the confirmation hearings, government shutdowns, etc., a TON of Trump's policy was done thru executive order, which as we know from the exchange from Obama to Trump, can easily just get undone on day one of the next presidency. McConnell hedged his bet, and got his way. 50 years after he dies, when the policies or Trump and Obama and Biden are long in the past, the courts will still have McConnell's mark on them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 6th 2023, 16:14:26
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2023, 16:25:34

McConnell is a living piece of fluff, even Republicans hate his stupid ass, I can't stand him, he screams corrupt, he never served the idiots that voted for him he always served himself, piece of fluff.
(•_•)