Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:25:04

Originally posted by Doug:
Yes. But if nobody likes you, why be here? And finding it entertaining? You think it’s entertaining to disrupt others? Pointing out the hypocrisy. You’re not trying to get along with others or enjoy yourself? Don’t you think these are traits of a destructive behavior. There’s tons of other places you could do much more good and enjoy yourself.

I’m not coming down on you, I’m helping point out these behaviors are dark and problematic for your own mental health. Entertaining yourself with this is also a dysphoric approach to chaos. Find some happiness in your own personal space because if you’re finding these insults entertaining, and arguments and lack of friends here entertaining, thats not healthy. That’s toxic to your own mental health. Do something or use the platforms I gave above.Where you can use your talent and it’s appreciated.

So you don't know much about me personally, Doug. And that's ok.

I have plenty of friends in my every day life. I also do plenty of good. In fact, doing good and helping others is what I do for a living.

I didn't come here with the intention of fighting with others. But at the same time, I don't take any of this serious. It's not problematic for my mental health, because it's no different then playing a video game. When I murder people while playing call of duty, I don't have mental stress cause I'm killing or trash talking people online. It's just a game.

This is no different to me, including these forums. It's all a game. It's a game that takes very little time to engage in, and is quite humorous at times. It's also intriguing, to me.

For instance, when I joined weedylar this set. I was VERY intrigued to see if Darkness would hit a netting tag due to their hatred for me, or if their principles of protecting netting tags would win out.

I found it highly entertaining to see how that played out, and how everyone defended their positions. None of it caused me mental anguish, because none of it really mattered. This game, these forums, are quite literally one of the least important things in my life.

As for the point about disrupting others... I hate to be argumentative with you Doug, but I think it's worth stating that you are semi-criticizing me for being disruptive and finding joy in that. But how many others in this game are the exact same way? There are many people here who have openly admitted to only coming back to this game to be disruptive and attack LaF.

Why is me being disruptive different than their disruptions?

Ultimately though - I appreciate your concerns, but I assure you, I don't need help. I have plenty of happiness in my life. I'm not a dark and twisty spirit.

I think, Doug, that you think I take this all way more seriously than I do. And it probably appears that way because it's easy for me to quickly write long diatribes filled with critiques of others logical fallacies and inconsistencies. You probably think I put a lot of effort into all of this, and thus it must be important for me.

I don't. I put very little effort into any of this. I just type fast and am capable of spewing thoughts onto a screen in moments, whereas some of the other players here might take much longer and require much more effort to put out the same amount of material.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:26:02

Originally posted by Coalie:
Man it’s saddening to see bhole say all of these things.

I don’t dislike him, he’s a good dude just trying to find a slice in this game. Sometimes we mess with him, sometimes he mess with us. It’s all good.

But man that post above was just kinda sad to read.

Don't be a liar. I like you much better when you're just being a fluff.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:26:43

Bhole seems like a good guy outside of the context of this game! Anyone that shares a passion for mtn biking and hiking is cool in my book!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:28:12

Summary....BlackHole openly admitted that he's not looking for friends, instead the opposite and he's here just to be a pest....

Noted.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:31:44

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Serious and Respectful Question:

Are you completing your PhD thesis on this game? I have told you 101 times, these guys have been friends for 2 decades. What do you think you can change?

They harass me all the time, yet I still like 95% of them. Why? Because my thick skin snd dark humor helps me get through it.

Example: even those who like me call me a cuck sucking faxxot. Even if they don’t LGBTQ folks they respect ME as a member and leader. I shoot witty comments back. See the thing is. My life is 10% who I sleep with and married too. But 90/% of who I am, my respect, my life, sense of humor, willing to joke back, run my house snd dogs and enjoy cars etc. they support the 90% of all the other things I am. And they are respectful most of the time on the 10%

Seems as if I keep needing to remind you, these guys aren’t changing after 20+ years. But I’d yiur aooeoaxh was different maybe you’d bet better results. And I mean this respectfully. But my friend, every thread turns into you being some sort of victim of offended, or civil rights martyr. Again I say this with all the respect in the world. This was about politics and it turned into another thread about you.

Try twitter, Snapchat, insta, or tik tok. You may find a more supported wide range of supporters who share your opinions. But you keep going in and on thinking you’re gonna change these folks. Save the energy and time to a demographic that would appreciate your input. But this is getting really old. I’m sorry to be harsh but it’s just never gonna be the place you “want”

I'll answer -

I'm not actually trying to change anyone. And I know full well they won't change.

I just don't like a lot of these people. And they don't like me.

My goal is to simply, and repeatedly, point out every point of hypocrisy that they engage in.

Derrick wants to call me vitriolic for insulting others. But he won't call Ko vitriolic when he insults someone that doesn't agree with him politically.

Derrick is being internally inconsistent with how he treats people. And he isn't treating me based on my actions, but rather his opinion of me. Which is fine. AND I know it won't change... but I'm having fun pointing it out nonetheless.

As far as this thread being about me. It's not. It's not at all about me. It's about KO, his political views, and his insulting of others. I'm just the vector for putting his poor behavior on display.

Now if you want to act like the thread is now about me because I'm highlighting him being a jerk to someone else, you can do that. And if the thread somehow morphs into being about me because so many people respond to me, and argue with me, well that's on ya'll.

No one has to respond to me. No one has to argue with me. But you all keep doing it. So if this thread is about me, it took more than just me to make it that way.

Lastly, none of this has anything to do with me feeling aggrieved, or wronged. I'm not offended, hurt, or bothered by anything that was said here. Hell, none of it is even about me, despite you all trying to make it that way.

Someone else was aggrieved, and I pointed out the responsible party. I did so with a giant smile on my face, laughing at how ridiculous Ko is. And how much fun it is to me to point out all the things they like to accuse others of.

In short, I find entertainment in watching many of these people continue to attempt to out maneuver me on these forums. I find it hilarious how the group-think mentality works. I love the fact that everyone wants to gang up on me. And how much everyone high-fives each other every time they think they landed a zinger. I am amused by how much everyone thinks that my feelings or hurt, or that this game somehow means ANYTHING to me at all. The only reason I even post the threads about being attacked is because I want to highlight yet another way the words and actions of my enemies never align, the goal posts always shift, and these people are fools.

I know it won't make a difference to anyone. There are like 35 people who even play this damn game. And 30 of them hate me. You think I'm stupid, Doug? I'm not here to make friends. If I wanted friends, you'd think I'd be smart enough to take a different approach, no?

Here - let me explain what I'd do if I wanted to make friends.

1. I wouldn't argue with anyone on the forums.
2. I'd tolerate people using ridiculous and immature language and insults. Hell, I might even participate. Maybe do a little imitation of their behaviors, jump on the bandwagon, insulting others. Show them that I can be one of the guys.
3. I'd go full anti-LaF. Insult Gerd and TC.
4. I'd apologize privately to certain individuals. Even if I didn't have anything to apologize for. I'd go with hat in hand and tell them how they were right. I was taken advantage of. I want to rebuild fences and learn to play 'the right way'.
5. I'd never say anything about anyone attacking me. I'd send them congrats messages in game, and compliment them on a good gang bang. I'd be the BEST SPORT EVER.

I could have easily become friends with many of these people. I just don't like them. And I don't want to be their friends.

I think that's what you miss about my intentions and behaviors, Doug. I'm not trying to get along. I'm doing the exact opposite.

Those two last paragraphs are sad.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:34:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Summary....BlackHole openly admitted that he's not looking for friends, instead the opposite and he's here just to be a pest....

Noted.

YOU FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT! Congrats Ko!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:35:30

Noted.

I had my suspicion, now you confirmed it, you know you can be banned for this, being a pest.... actively trying to disrupt....
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:36:00

Serious and Respectful Question:

Are you completing your PhD thesis on this game? I have told you 101 times, these guys have been friends for 2 decades. What do you think you can change?

They harass me all the time, yet I still like 95% of them. Why? Because my thick skin snd dark humor helps me get through it.

Example: even those who like me call me a cuck sucking faxxot. Even if they don’t LGBTQ folks they respect ME as a member and leader. I shoot witty comments back. See the thing is. My life is 10% who I sleep with and married too. But 90/% of who I am, my respect, my life, sense of humor, willing to joke back, run my house snd dogs and enjoy cars etc. they support the 90% of all the other things I am. And they are respectful most of the time on the 10%

Seems as if I keep needing to remind you, these guys aren’t changing after 20+ years. But I’d yiur aooeoaxh was different maybe you’d bet better results. And I mean this respectfully. But my friend, every thread turns into you being some sort of victim of offended, or civil rights martyr. Again I say this with all the respect in the world. This was about politics and it turned into another thread about you.

Try twitter, Snapchat, insta, or tik tok. You may find a more supported wide range of supporters who share your opinions. But you keep going in and on thinking you’re gonna change these folks. Save the energy and time to a demographic that would appreciate your input. But this is getting really old. I’m sorry to be harsh but it’s just never gonna be the place you “want”

I'll answer -

I'm not actually trying to change anyone. And I know full well they won't change.

I just don't like a lot of these people. And they don't like me.

My goal is to simply, and repeatedly, point out every point of hypocrisy that they engage in.

Derrick wants to call me vitriolic for insulting others. But he won't call Ko vitriolic when he insults someone that doesn't agree with him politically.

Derrick is being internally inconsistent with how he treats people. And he isn't treating me based on my actions, but rather his opinion of me. Which is fine. AND I know it won't change... but I'm having fun pointing it out nonetheless.

As far as this thread being about me. It's not. It's not at all about me. It's about KO, his political views, and his insulting of others. I'm just the vector for putting his poor behavior on display.

Now if you want to act like the thread is now about me because I'm highlighting him being a jerk to someone else, you can do that. And if the thread somehow morphs into being about me because so many people respond to me, and argue with me, well that's on ya'll.

No one has to respond to me. No one has to argue with me. But you all keep doing it. So if this thread is about me, it took more than just me to make it that way.

Lastly, none of this has anything to do with me feeling aggrieved, or wronged. I'm not offended, hurt, or bothered by anything that was said here. Hell, none of it is even about me, despite you all trying to make it that way.

Someone else was aggrieved, and I pointed out the responsible party. I did so with a giant smile on my face, laughing at how ridiculous Ko is. And how much fun it is to me to point out all the things they like to accuse others of.

In short, I find entertainment in watching many of these people continue to attempt to out maneuver me on these forums. I find it hilarious how the group-think mentality works. I love the fact that everyone wants to gang up on me. And how much everyone high-fives each other every time they think they landed a zinger. I am amused by how much everyone thinks that my feelings or hurt, or that this game somehow means ANYTHING to me at all. The only reason I even post the threads about being attacked is because I want to highlight yet another way the words and actions of my enemies never align, the goal posts always shift, and these people are fools.

I know it won't make a difference to anyone. There are like 35 people who even play this damn game. And 30 of them hate me. You think I'm stupid, Doug? I'm not here to make friends. If I wanted friends, you'd think I'd be smart enough to take a different approach, no?

Here - let me explain what I'd do if I wanted to make friends.

1. I wouldn't argue with anyone on the forums.
2. I'd tolerate people using ridiculous and immature language and insults. Hell, I might even participate. Maybe do a little imitation of their behaviors, jump on the bandwagon, insulting others. Show them that I can be one of the guys.
3. I'd go full anti-LaF. Insult Gerd and TC.
4. I'd apologize privately to certain individuals. Even if I didn't have anything to apologize for. I'd go with hat in hand and tell them how they were right. I was taken advantage of. I want to rebuild fences and learn to play 'the right way'.
5. I'd never say anything about anyone attacking me. I'd send them congrats messages in game, and compliment them on a good gang bang. I'd be the BEST SPORT EVER.

I could have easily become friends with many of these people. I just don't like them. And I don't want to be their friends.

I think that's what you miss about my intentions and behaviors, Doug. I'm not trying to get along. I'm doing the exact opposite.

Those two last paragraphs are sad.

Awww... can you give me some sympathy??? I didn't realize I was so sad!!!

Come on bro. It's no more sad than talking fluff to someone while playing Halo and not wanting to make friends with them either.

You expect me to grovel at your feet to be your friend? Hah.

You want to be friends with me? When you make the effort to be my friend, I'll make the effort to be your friend.

I think we will be waiting a long time.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:36:50

Noted.

I had my suspicion, now you confirmed it, you know you can be banned for this, being a pest.... actively trying to disrupt....

Well I guess my banning is imminent then, isn't it!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:37:14

Hol up… Do you play halo infinite?

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:37:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
Bhole seems like a good guy outside of the context of this game! Anyone that shares a passion for mtn biking and hiking is cool in my book!

Because you and I have actually had conversations outside of the context of this game. You actually have gotten to know me a little bit.

There are not many here that have, or actually know a damn thing about me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:37:47

Why would I befriend a pest, ridiculous!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:38:24

Haha - I haven't played Infinite, but I'm down to kill some fluffers in any game.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:38:50

Why would I befriend a pest, ridiculous!

And why would I befriend someone who doesn't appear to like me? Ridiculous!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:39:19

Haha - I haven't played Infinite, but I'm down to kill some fluffers in any game.

Join Westworld server on DayZ, see what you got!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:40:35

Never played DayZ. Does it work well with a controller? I'm not much of a mouse/keyboard kind of guy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:41:25

Never played DayZ. Does it work well with a controller? I'm not much of a mouse/keyboard kind of guy.

I only use the controller, it's good game, I highly recommend it.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:42:19

I might check it out. I'll be sure to use the name Blackhole so you can target me!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:43:46

If u try infinite:

Req#8082

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:44:16

I might check it out. I'll be sure to use the name Blackhole so you can target me!

LOL I use same name as here, I'm in Sicarios faction, good luck :-)

Also, they have a discord with all the rules and information if you're interested, I would join it since they ban people that break rules, look it up as Westworld.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 5th 2023, 19:47:06
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 19:51:59

LOL I use same name as here, I'm in Sicarios faction, good luck :-)

Also, they have a discord with all the rules and information if you're interested, I would join it since they ban people that break rules, look it up as Westworld.

Appreciate the advice!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 19:52:38

No problem 👍
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:06:00

Bhole do you play Overwatch?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:12:36

Play halo coalie

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:15:53

I tried halo pvp, I just get bored after 1 game.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 20:17:29

I used to, yea. I haven't played since OW 2 came out, or whatever it is? Not sure if it's a new game or expansion. I did enjoy it though.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:20:24

I used to, yea. I haven't played since OW 2 came out, or whatever it is? Not sure if it's a new game or expansion. I did enjoy it though.

I used to be top500, several years ago. Was thinking about picking it up again. If you want to play maybe we can start a 5 stack of EE players. Ow2 kinda sucks tbh you’re not missing out.

Marc

Oct 5th 2023, 20:28:24

LOL he's no god but he did open the eyes of many Americans who believe everything the media says, and the difference between the two parties and their allies in the media, if he is guilty why isn't he jail?

Because he's not guilty until it's ruled properly in court?

And white collar, rich people crimes don't usually send people to jail?

The fluff happened with the rest of this thread.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Doug Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 20:31:49

At least he realizes I was being respectful.
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:33:51

Originally posted by Marc:
LOL he's no god but he did open the eyes of many Americans who believe everything the media says, and the difference between the two parties and their allies in the media, if he is guilty why isn't he jail?

Last time I checked we still live in a democratic society and you're innocent til proven guilty....no?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:36:54

Lol pick any other 2 page thread on any forum and you'll be shocked that over the last 6 months, literally everything ever discussed from the 1a changeset to the Chicago Bears not winning since Barbara Walters died becomes a personal conversation about BHole and his issues with an individual.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:39:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Lol pick any other 2 page thread on any forum and you'll be shocked that over the last 6 months, literally everything ever discussed from the 1a changeset to the Chicago Bears not winning since Barbara Walters died becomes a personal conversation about BHole and his issues with an individual.

This ^

LOL
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 20:39:57

Betty White too? He killed Betty White!?!?!
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:42:04

Last time I checked we still live in a democratic society and you're innocent til proven guilty....no?

I mean that's what the constitution says. But you can tell that to Trevor Bauer who currently pitches in Japan because Lindsey Hill intentionally ruined his life. Generally the court of public opinion is more damaging than the actual actual court. And public opinion waits for no verdict.

I figure Trumpers would reelect Trump from prison so it doesn't really matter what the courts think.

Marc

Oct 5th 2023, 20:45:44

Which is why he's not in jail.. So..

It's like you asked a question, I gave you the answer, and you're giving me the same answer back.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:46:15

I mean that's what the constitution says. But you can tell that to Trevor Bauer who currently pitches in Japan because Lindsey Hill intentionally ruined his life. Generally the court of public opinion is more damaging than the actual actual court. And public opinion waits for no verdict.

I figure Trumpers would reelect Trump from prison so it doesn't really matter what the courts think.

Unfortunately it's true, and whoever has the loudest voice wins, that's why we are where we are today in politics and it's spilling over to society, we're losing our democracy quickly.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:51:35

Which is why he's not in jail.. So..

It's like you asked a question, I gave you the answer, and you're giving me the same answer back.

I'm not sure where you stand, you seem to hate "white collar rich people", looks the media brainwashed you into believing everyone that is white and rich is evil....
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 20:56:22

LOL!

I never realized that if you respond to someone and quote them, you can see the uncensored curse word that they used.

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 6th 2023, 0:37:48. Reason: Quoted text removed

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 20:58:13

I'm talented!

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 20:58:54

Everyone that has posted in this thread is a fluffing moron.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 20:59:15

I'm talented!

That's also what I call my nephew who wears a helmet.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 21:01:29

Originally posted by mrford:

Says the guy who accidentally shot himself lol

;)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 21:02:54

I'm talented!

That's also what I call my nephew who wears a helmet.

Your nephew is a talented football player? Sweet! What position?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 21:06:19

Half-black.

Alright. Ban me. I deserve it for that one lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 21:06:49

LOL that's awesome hahahaha
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 21:10:51

;)

Yeah, that didn't happen.

But thanks for reinforcing my point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 21:18:10

;)

Yeah, that didn't happen.

But thanks for reinforcing my point.

Lol my bad Fordy. I just remembered an awkward shooting story some years ago. Perhaps you got fluff Cheney'd or something? You're right tho I'm a moron. Just tryna increase the lols.

Marc

Oct 5th 2023, 21:20:44

Also, fluff you again Blackhole.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 21:39:12

(Moderator removed quoted text)

I mean...the dude has been under investigation since 2016 and they still can't throw him in jail, meanwhile other politicians that have committed crimes are walking freely..... I like Trump because his policies worked and he didn't take fluff from anyone, I do not like his loud mouth, shut the fluff up and run the country but in your view I must be a "Maga Muppet", all I want is someone who can actually fix this fluff show, there's not one single 2024 candidate I trust, including Trump, I don't trust any career politicians anymore and most Americans are in same boat, Trump votes are fluff you Republicans and Democrats vote, people are fed up, that's he's getting support again.

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 6th 2023, 0:43:21
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 21:59:50

It's good to see everyone from the libtards and insurrectionists, to people who didn't care Gary Johnson didnt know geography to people who wanted to fluff Jill Stein because she played in an average 90s rock band come together on the issue of BHole being a fluff-waffle.

Romney's op-ed in WSJ when he exited was excellent. 3 of the last 5 Presidents were born within 6 weeks of each other in the summer of 1946. The outlier there aside from Obama is Biden who was born 1942. Mitch McConnell-bot keeps hitting the blue screen of death when he gets asked questions, and our president taking spills up the stairs of air force one and on bicycles sorta represents our political atmosphere in a nutshell.

The only youth that can realistically get elected atm seems to be the furthest to the fringes. When I think of young politicians, I think of MTG, I think of AOC, I think of Rashida Talib, I think of Matt Gaetz, etc.

So the far-right gets mad at McCarthy for passing a CR with Democrat support to keep the government open for another 45 days, so Gaetz gets McCarthy ousted and the center right gets mad at libs for supporting the far right overthrow, and while they go to elect a new speaker, the government will be forced to shutdown. They do this while simultaneously opening an impeachment inquiry into Biden, which of course will have to wait for a new speaker. Should be sufficiently after Christmas break before we see that body of government...you know....governing lol. Really gives you a ton of faith in this next generation eh?

We're as a society, case and point BHole, LaF and ee drama, so lost on just sticking it to the other side so bad that nothing good can ever blossom from anything. You can't even just oust the stuttering boomers without it getting worse haha. Not to be a doomsday-sayer, but I do think about them all and laugh a lot right now about how bad it is.

Public opinion has to shift from the right wanting to troll libtards as a public policy and the left has to shift from wanting to cancel the right as a public policy in order for us to grow at all together as a society. And in today's echo chamber based political spectrum, I'll be honest, we seem very fluffed. Lol