Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 2:23:43

Congrats on killing it lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 4:20:40

Some people can't live life without drama.
Do as I say, not as I do.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 8:50:24

Whats stopping you war clans to set up a war with eachother ?

Ah right you just wanna hit people protected by Clan GDI :)
HeadHunter

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 13:26:08

In my defense, I have only wanted to hit the Swedish virgin brigade. If they apologize for IKEA, I will retire and leave this game forever.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 16:42:33

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
In my defense, I have only wanted to hit the Swedish virgin brigade. If they apologize for IKEA, I will retire and leave this game forever.

Did you just admit to only playing this game to ruin it for other people?

I've been trying to prove my case for a few months now, and you just come along and admit it publicly?!?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 16:50:11

Originally posted by BlackHole:

I've been trying to prove my case for a few months now, and you just come along and admit it publicly?!?

https://imgur.com/a/ShEQ5ft

Is the pot calling the kettle black?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 19:09:39

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Some people can't live life without drama.

This ain't drama, this is pure 100% unadulterated sabotage of this game.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 19:41:46

Originally posted by Coalie:

https://imgur.com/a/ShEQ5ft

Is the pot calling the kettle black?

"Is that what you want?"

Did you miss that part of the quote? I am honored, truly, that you save screenshots from me from 8 months ago. But if you're going to post those screenshots, post the whole context. Or don't, doesn't matter. Everyone see's what happened. I never attacked Tmac, did I?

I was obviously being hyperbolic to make a point. And the point, back then, as it is now, is the 'is that what you want?' part of the quote. Do you want a server where people play specifically to ruin other people's games? Cause we can have that. But that's obviously not ideal for the health of the game.

Tmac would think it pretty sure if every game I just found him and torpedoed him, with no care for anything other than ruining his experience.

How is what is done to LaF (or others) any different? Hint: It's not.

So I'll say it again.

"Is that what you want?"

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 19:46:04

Oh, and I REALLY REALLY want to add....

It's HILARIOUS how you guys talk about Gerdler being manipulative all the time. When all you do is post screenshots of conversations with all of you, talking to me, being manipulative and attempting to turn me against Gerdler.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again x1000.

I was mistaken about Gerdler's intentions. Easy to do when you've got 50 people attempting to manipulate you, including people like you Coalie, who used anonymous discord names while helping us in our first full set as a team.

I love ya bro, but you gotta understand how that could be very confusing to someone brand new to the game, without knowledge of all these histories and relationships.

If Gerdler attempted to manipulate me, he did a really good job. Want to know his secret? He was a friend. That's it. He answered questions. He taught me things. He was friendly to me. What a freaking manipulator!!!!

I'm not going to rehash old fluff about you and Superfly etc. It's over with, done with. Trying to move on and build some bridges here. But I just want to go on record as saying, looking back on it all. I don't think Gerdler ever tried to manipulate me.

Doug Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 20:35:32

You’re all insane. You know that right? 😂❤️😂
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 20:45:15

BH:

Oh man, I remember that time when Gerdler got to tourney game A and then he solo killed SuperFly OOP, and then used a secondary forum name to taunt him about his kill and did not come clean on who was behind it. That guy, such a funny friendly dude, who spent months and months to get to tourney so he could grief another player and then taunt him on the forums anonymously. lawls. And that wasn't some long ago example, this was just a few months before all of the recent wars. Then he spent the next several months war prepping under various names in tourney for SF to return and then attacking netters who started their jump because, hey, he sacrificed his networth to run high SPAL, so why not make use of it randomly. This is a war game, right?

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 21:15:44

Tert - you say all these things. And maybe they happened. I don't know. Ya'll been telling me stories about how awful you all are to each other dating back 30 freaking years.

I'm just sharing my experience with Gerdler.

Given everything that's happened, can you blame me for only acting/reacting to situations based on my personal experience with people and not based on the war/horror stories/myths from decades or years ago?

Chevs

Sep 5th 2023, 21:17:30

Originally posted by Tertius:
BH:

Oh man, I remember that time when Gerdler got to tourney game A and then he solo killed SuperFly OOP, and then used a secondary forum name to taunt him about his kill and did not come clean on who was behind it. That guy, such a funny friendly dude, who spent months and months to get to tourney so he could grief another player and then taunt him on the forums anonymously. lawls. And that wasn't some long ago example, this was just a few months before all of the recent wars. Then he spent the next several months war prepping under various names in tourney for SF to return and then attacking netters who started their jump because, hey, he sacrificed his networth to run high SPAL, so why not make use of it randomly. This is a war game, right?

WOW LMAO.

TIL Gerdler was GIGA BASED….if only for a fleeting micro moment in history. Can you point me to the thread ?

Sadly the part that makes him a piece of subhuman filth however, is pretending he’s better than this type of behaviour and his general holier than though attitude. He’s cheated multiple times in 1a as well.

He always leaves that part out when he’s picking up girls at IKEA though, he’s just like “hey babe look at my scores page in the massive multiplayer online browser game called earth empires.”

still no success getting seks from female though , maybe he should pivot to griefing . All us greifers are getting laid constantly. Pressing the AB button makes my wife have to change her soaking wet panties.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Lord Milk Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 21:47:22

calling this game an MMO is a bit of a stretch these days its more like an MO
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

BEM684 Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 22:06:25

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
calling this game an MMO is a bit of a stretch these days its more like an MO

It's actually a single player game. You're the only one. We're all bots.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 22:30:52

Originally posted by Chevs:
BH:

WOW LMAO.

TIL Gerdler was GIGA BASED….if only for a fleeting micro moment in history. Can you point me to the thread ?

Sadly the part that makes him a piece of subhuman filth however, is pretending he’s better than this type of behaviour and his general holier than though attitude. He’s cheated multiple times in 1a as well.

He always leaves that part out when he’s picking up girls at IKEA though, he’s just like “hey babe look at my scores page in the massive multiplayer online browser game called earth empires.”

still no success getting seks from female though , maybe he should pivot to griefing . All us greifers are getting laid constantly. Pressing the AB button makes my wife have to change her soaking wet panties.

Somehow I highly doubt Gerd has cheated, and I honestly think you're just full of ish.

Honestly, you are sooooooo obsessed with him, why would anyone believe you? You're clearly incredibly biased. And for all you guys want to make fun of Gerd, ya'll are the ones ranting and raving about someone in a stupid text based game on here, and he hasn't posted in here in months. Like seriously.... get over it? Holy crap. You poke so much fun at him personally, when ya'll are showing your personal flaws in being THIS OBSSESSED AND PATHETIC ABOUT A GAME.

Wow.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 22:39:02

Bhole do you have a cold plunge tank?

I started doing them in the morning. Might be all mental but it helps with your anxiety!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 22:44:23

BH:

That must have been horrible. Thank God he can't do that on A1 anymore!

Sep 5th 2023, 22:47:35

Originally posted by Chevs:
BH:

WOW LMAO.

Somehow I highly doubt Gerd has cheated, and I honestly think you're just full of ish.

Honestly, you are sooooooo obsessed with him, why would anyone believe you? You're clearly incredibly biased. And for all you guys want to make fun of Gerd, ya'll are the ones ranting and raving about someone in a stupid text based game on here, and he hasn't posted in here in months. Like seriously.... get over it? Holy crap. You poke so much fun at him personally, when ya'll are showing your personal flaws in being THIS OBSSESSED AND PATHETIC ABOUT A GAME.

Wow.

I would not put it past him to collaborate on solo servers.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 23:56:18

That's honestly long been a complaint about LaF members on solo servers. It's kind of common knowledge they share their country numbers with each other to avoid hitting each other and stay on other players and collaborate to control certain aspects of the market.

Plainly left up to interpretation of the rules, and even though they don't ever hit together, one could make the argument that it's just as bad as Ratski and his neighbor.

I'm not much of a solo server dude so I've never really cared about it, but it's worth bringing up. I think collusion is pretty normal and I'd kinda just get rid of the collusion rules at this point because people are just pushing as close up against them as they can without being deleted.

If two people collaborate to hit someone who is collaborating with someone else on the market, everyone's cheating really and the whole things a wash. Kind of a useless rule if only very specific instances of hit collaboration can realistically be enforced.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 6th 2023, 0:01:09
See Original Post

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 0:26:28

Oh man. If we establish the baseline truth, that LaF is full of Swedish virgin IKEA supporters/backers. Then sure, I'll be your evidence Sherlock.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 1:05:14

What does that even mean? Swedish virgin ikea supporters?

Sometimes I feel like I'm listening to the ramblings of the crazy person on the train, repeating the same nonsense over and over.

I guess the difference here is there are other crazy people on the train, giving you the attention that reinforces your behavior.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 1:15:54

IKEA is particle board and saw dust held together with glue, I feel sorry for anyone wasting their money on that garbage.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 1:23:10

Yeah, I bought a cool-looking faucet from IKEA. The quality was junk, and it didn't last.

I'll only buy freshly made meatballs from there now.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 1:25:38

You don't get it, do you? There is no exit. You are doomed to wander for eternity. To your left, the tables and chairs. To your right, the beds and sofas. You may keep walking or you may stop, but you cannot escape. The forest of metal and cardboard is infinite and every corner you turn looks familiar. Eventually, you go mad and you will start rambling incoherent noises. That's when they get you. They'll record your mumbling and use it to name their new products. This was always the master plan.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 1:44:28

It's ok, bhole. You don't get it.......

And you never will.

Aye ohhhhhhhh

Snoopdawg Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 1:56:02

I don't think Bhole could follow a 3 ton elephant through a 3ft snowdrift with a bad nose bleed

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 2:01:19

You have the social skills of a 14 year old home schooled child.

That was a joke you fluffing walnut.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 2:17:01

Tert - you say all these things. And maybe they happened. I don't know. Ya'll been telling me stories about how awful you all are to each other dating back 30 freaking years.

Given everything that's happened, can you blame me for only acting/reacting to situations based on my personal experience with people and not based on the war/horror stories/myths from decades or years ago?

I know you certainly have good reasons to distrust some people on these forums, and lumping everyone together in your arguments certainly makes it difficult to make any broad generalizations. That said, I'd like to state that outside of farming newbs, I was never awful, even long ago, and I have told the truth with as much reason and as little bias as possible. And while I'm biased, these things are true. Here's the thread where Gerdler called himself fartboi bragging about the SF kill.

https://www.earthempires.com/...-no-re-50846?t=1649337409

It's actually pretty humorous, and of course SF, was excited for the challenge, but didn't find out it was actually Gerdler behind everything until much later, when his profile showed who he was. I think there was another issue surrounding all of that, but the details are fuzzy, something about Gerdler trying to convince SF that Gains was spying on them, but instead it was Rokkie (who you may recall more recently suicided Evo after detagging LaF). I'm sure Coalie has a screenshot of it somewhere.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 3:00:46

BH:

Ask you shall receive:

https://m.earthempires.com/...erdler-51073?t=1659549970

https://m.earthempires.com/...nigans-51067?t=1659233337

https://m.earthempires.com/...-games-50991?t=1654234115

Fratboi99 is Gerdler. Look how he gangs up on me and brags about it and then I hit him and he has me deleted for interfering in his war.

He is a spineless coward that loves to hid behind his “powers”. I’d attack his character more but I’d rather not allow him the opportunity to give me another ban…

BigP Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 3:04:10

Originally posted by HH:

Ah right you just wanna hit people protected by Clan GDI :)

Im pretty sure its more of how Clan GDI came about rather than that.
- SoF

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 3:15:04

LOL

Edited By: Coalie on Sep 6th 2023, 3:24:24
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 10:54:28

Originally posted by mrford:

You have the social skills of a 14 year old home schooled child.

That was a joke you fluffing walnut.

It was an attempt at a joke. I get that CNB is attempting to be funny and provocative, but I've seen him write some iteration on ikea meatball virgin swede about 100x on this board.

Is he really repeating the same joke over and over? Or is this his best version of an insult?

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 12:37:07

Well lucky for me I am not here to entertain you, slugger. Provocative? Ha! Provocative like my poem below.

An ode to holes oh so black - by CNB

I Know Every Argument.
Might Everyone Assume That Blackhole Annoyingly Lacks Laughter.
Vastly Inferior Responses. Great Irritating Noise.
Seriously Wasting Effort. Dying. Exhausted.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 12:53:51

TLDR

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 12:55:01

TLDR

Muh man is learning the way!

It has been said.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 13:48:56

IKEA MEATBALL VIRGIN SWEDE

BEM684 Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 13:50:35

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 14:00:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSR-jtuVU1c

I forgot who sent me this gem. But pretty sure this is real.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 14:26:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSR-jtuVU1c

I forgot who sent me this gem. But pretty sure this is real.

Lock this thread CNB wins.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 14:36:57

CNB - 1
fratboi99’s SIMP - 0

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 15:11:07

Let’s keep the thread clean
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 16:36:54

I like tacos who else likes tacos?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:05:10

Tacos are good. You know what's funny that actually got completely lost in this thread either because of ignorance towards the community by the masses, intentional ignorance or people having NO CLUE who people outside of their tags are because they're so entrenched in their own echo chambers they can't even see what's in front of them?

The OP is not a wardog. Never been in a war clan in all the years I've played. Not one single set. Also not a fan of drama. He usually keeps to himself. The responses to him by EVERYONE are actually IRRELEVENT to his type of character.

Yall completely missed his point, had no idea who KoH is and who he plays for, and started arguing with each other again.

Saying "you warclans" as an immediate response to his post shows an insane level of ignorance I was unaware even existed here. You didn't even research who the OP was before you started calling him a warclan lol. It's not just warclans who think this is stupid. Again, it's everyone outside of LaF.

And that's the same LaF KoH used to play in. You'd think you'd at least remember your formers and not railroad a thread made by a netter assuming his clan.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 6th 2023, 17:25:43
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:21:08

Let's start this thread over with context for the blissfully ignorant:

KoH, known lifelong netter, conversation starter, non-cheater, former laf member and drama-free cool guy says "congrats on killing 1a." Now yall can try again without ubiquitously sounding idiotic to people who know/respect the whole community and love the people here, and arguing with each other of fluff that's irrelevant to him because he's not in ANY of your tags.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 6th 2023, 17:26:52
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:26:28

Nah, I was in several war clans mainly FFA, two here and started netting as of late, I do enjoy starting fluff for fluffs and giggles, however, I stand by my original message, this server is ruined.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:28:57

It is indeed. I was gonna say, last time I think I saw you in a warchat was like.....MD100 maybe? Like 5 years ago lol.

YOU WARCLANS they say lol.

Hope your health is well bro. Also hope they un-fluff this server soon. Membership on primary is even down 40%. It's been rough for the game.

You bring up a super topical debate from a third party perspective. I think it'd be interesting to hear this debate without LaF and enemies slinging mud at each other, but rather debating an unbiased observer/player. Hoping to direct the conversation that way lol.

I'm not sure they're capable tho. You got a "YOU WARDOGS LOVE DRAMA" almost instantly haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 6th 2023, 18:07:41
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 2:53:36

Thanks D yeah I'm fighting hard, hasn't been easy, the Methotrexate rEKt my body, I don't even recognize it anymore, so much so that my doctor agreed to take a break from it and see if I can recover, I feel like I'm an 80 yo, struggle just to get around, feel trapped, but fluff it, I'll win in the end 👍
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 9:12:30

Yeah man. Fight it like you fight for breath when a big ol' fat lady decides to be on top haha.

Toughest thing for people I know was the stuff that happens in your brain, but it's mostly all in your head haha. Try to think of it as a new form of depression/anxiety you're dealing with rather than like disassociation or disconnecting with things you knew well. Your brain will recover things it lost rapidly. And you've more than dealt with things that have hurt your brain or your mindset before. You're a fluffing badass bro. Strength of mind is strength of body tho. Keep being an arrogant ass or I'll get worried haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 7th 2023, 9:20:39
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 9:29:28

Any of you fluffheads wanna debate KoH about the changes instead of each other? He's asking for a debate and you guys started talking to each other again.

I seriously want y'all to try again because it will give any of the fluff y'all say 10x the credibility. Y'all went silent as fluff today when you all remembered he wasn't on either of your teams.

Go again, but stop crying about each other. You've got one of the only people in the game that think about what people say and respond in kind hoping to learn something. Maybe for once take this opportunity to respond in kind and give the fluffing guy his due of a conversation without y'alls drama. When KoH posts, he's earned the right to a debate without y'alls bullfluff.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 7th 2023, 9:39:01
See Original Post