Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2023, 2:17:45

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by mrford:
No, you are a fluffing nerd that hacked a 30 year old game that was coded and moderated for free, for an advantage, and got caught.

People got butthurt when I called you an autist, but if you are not on the spectrum, that is even worse.

People that brag, often have the least.

Edit: just to be clear, I don't actually think you are autistic. I just think your parents didn't give a fluff raising you, and you raised yourself on the internet. This gave you a sense of superiority because you never got punched in the mouth for the stupid fluff you did and said.

This translated to your adult life. No social skills, no comprehension of consequences.

Your projecting. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

You're
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Jul 22nd 2023, 2:20:20

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

You forgot to add the random flex at the end: "I'm also smarter, richer and taller than you"

2 of 3 for sure

I actually think TC is funny. Which is good enough for me. But ya, he plays with virgins. Don't go canceling him now. Not that kind of playing.

But did you guys hear about SoL breaking a pact?

Yeah it's hard to know for sure. It's like you could say "married longer" "more kids" etc, but it's hard to know about outliers.

But when ppl come up with stuff like mrford, which no one talks like unless they have some sort of personal experience with, you gotta feel sorry for him.

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2023, 2:34:13

Projecting

Irony

/scene
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2023, 14:21:16

Originally posted by mrford:
Projecting

Irony

/scene

Give him a break I don’t think he understands social cues.