Verified:

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 0:21:03

I have chosen to end my play time and no longer contribute to the game on its new format. When the game allows I wil be deleting my country. I want to encourage all those who also oppose CLAN GDI, but more deeply understand that the game is and has in many occasions been fixed to appease one group of basement virgins. If you dont want to play this farmville PvE game and want to see it back restored to the game we've played for ages I encourage you to follow. Today its FORCED PvE, tomorrow it will be free land every login, all it takes is one tear shed from LaF and they have it their way. Well, they can have this crap game as its turned into, some of us dont care for it.

I hope the clans that think this is a good idea will see what it really is, if not now, when ever it doesnt suit LaF, then it will be you jumping through LaF's hoops. Hope you can farm the bots to 300-400K as a FFO and enjoy it, that'll be the only winning strategy with this method of circle jerking, and the flood of bots.

Due to your country having made an attack within the last 72 hours, you are unable to self-delete at this time.
Catch me on ir c

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 0:40:17

I will also be deleting my country, and I won't return unless Clan GDI is removed. The game has been made pointless and stupid. I'm really disappointed in Qzjul for implementing this mechanic and bringing this 25 year old game to an end.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 0:48:42

Thank you QZ, I hope your new game mechanic was worth the loss of a significant amount of players. All this for what? So we can watch players circle jerk a narcissist to the finish line?

Thanks QZ , be Sure to visit the memorial forum to see what the members of the past dedicated their free time until their very last moments, a war game.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 1:39:49

So is Mercs/SoL/SoF admitting defeat?

I learned 6 months ago this game is more than the game being played on the servers. It's political. That's why Coalie used an alternate discord login to infiltrate my alliance. And I was told that's how the games played. It's all about politics and espionage, back room deals, and trickery.

I guess ya'll lost at your own game? LaF will get to net after all. And ya'll are quitting the game! They defeated you in only a short couple months. That's freaking hilarious given all the trash you've all talked.

Jul 21st 2023, 2:05:04

Originally posted by BlackHole:

I learned 6 months ago this game is more than the game being played on the servers. It's political. That's why Coalie used an alternate discord login to infiltrate my alliance. And I was told that's how the games played. It's all about politics and espionage, back room deals, and trickery.

I guess ya'll lost at your own game? LaF will get to net after all. And ya'll are quitting the game! They defeated you in only a short couple months. That's freaking hilarious given all the trash you've all talked.

I don't think they lost. This is a whole new game that has nothing to do with the original. They are clearly the winners as they hands down won the last war.

mrford Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 2:07:23

I thought BH was slightly intelligent until now.

The ability to hit LaF has been coded out of the game.

They are not netting this set because of a boring ass spy FS.

What is your suggestion for the next move? AB the bots into DR? That would further hurt the game.

LaF fluffed up, and made a stupid decision. Months ago, before I returned. They got curb stomped while I was back. Now they have developer protection.

The fluff is your solution? Because developers have taken this "political" aspect you tout out of the game. The political aspect is why LaF was being exterminated in the first place.

There is either an ignorant disconnect, or some hypocrisy going here, and I'm too drunk to figure out which one it is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

major Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 2:27:56

shut your fluffing hole, hole.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 3:17:38

I will also be joining the group of people deleting and leaving the game this weekend.

Myself I am probably the games oldest player in the sense that I haven’t missed a single round of allaince, team or express since those servers were created in this game.

Will I miss earth? for sure as I have been playing since solaria bbs dial up days but hey all good things come to an end.

Thanks for the memories fellas

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 3:20:17

QZ the owner of the game defeated merc/sol/sof on behalf of LaF black hole. How can you compete when the other side literally removed the other sides ability to do anything?

It’s like taking a human, cutting all of its limbs and removing all of their senses and asking them if they admit defeat lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 3:42:33

BH – you can't be serious? Qz changed game code to enforce PvE. A user cannot beat a developer.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 4:02:53

Im out too.

It sucks because I was planning on trying to bring back some old players and rebuild an old FFA clan, was seriously considering trying to be a forum mod and become fully active again. But this new code quite literally killed the game.

I had just created countries in FFA a few days ago too.

Oh well, its been fun for the short lived time being back. If the game ever gets fixed, Id probably consider coming back, but until then, there is no point to continue to play.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 6:09:15

I’ve been in and out for the past decade, but was a mainstay from 1998-2012. Recently come back, and this game now blows.

I too will peace out, for good unless there’s reversions.

Have a swirvey day, and dance Dagga dance.

En4cer Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 9:04:33

Cucks.... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

From the bloke that's never suicided anyone or just wrecked peoples sets for fun just because my uncle touched my private parts... - that's the real reason qz saw fit to change the games rules - the last time LaF was involved in any type of stuff you hold on too amd keep spewing as your reasoning outside the (Hanlong game hacking) was back in 2005/6

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 9:27:26

Originally posted by En4cer:
Cucks.... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

From the bloke that's never suicided anyone or just wrecked peoples sets for fun just because my uncle touched my private parts... - that's the real reason qz saw fit to change the games rules - the last time LaF was involved in any type of stuff you hold on too amd keep spewing as your reasoning outside the (Hanlong game hacking) was back in 2005/6

Cucks? Meeeeh. Don’t see any point in playing a game with 0 interaction.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:07:20

Originally posted by Requiem:
BH – you can't be serious? Qz changed game code to enforce PvE. A user cannot beat a developer.

Right, they cannot.

I'm just going off of what you guys say all the time. I have no idea what actually happened. But you keep saying that LaF convinced QZ to modify the game to give them an advantage. If that's what really happened, than LaF just served a masterclass in how to defeat their enemy. They didn't even try to fight you on your terms. They took the fight to another level, a level that the coalition hadn't even considered as an option.

Why does QZ want to give LaF an advantage? He likes them, for some reason. Maybe if Darkness/SoL/SoF had been more likeable, they would have had the game modified to their advantage instead? Social politics. Ya'll failed at it. You literally are on the opposite side of the most important people in this game, the developers. If there is anyone in the game I'd want to be friends with, it's them. But instead ya'll walk around these forums, hurling insults at them left and right... and then you're surprised when they do thinks that benefit your enemy?

You speak of politics all the time, but then don't understand how ya'll have failed in the biggest political showdown there is.

It's honestly fluffing hilarious. And I'm not even in favor of these changes. But I recognize how your personalities have probably pissed QZ off to a degree that he will never do anything to benefit you. In fact, I'd guess he'd go out of his way to hurt you all, even if it means hurting himself, due to your behaviors. That's how bad you have all sucked at this politicking.

None of you will ever take blame for it, though. You'll blame it on someone else, make fun of someone else, or most likely, just hurl another insult at me. That's all you know how to do, it seems.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:08:34

What a coincidence.... I was thinking the same as a result of Clan GDI....... This is, and has been, the only online game I have ever played but it is nowhere close to the game I once signed up for.

As for TC, BH, and QZ. take a look at the original game's mission statement. The present game in no way reflects the current game promo.

I have always been an independent thinker and never a follower so, it is more than a coincidence that I would leave at the same time others have chosen to do the same.
It is not an individual Alliance idea as each alliance is made up of individuals. These are individual decisions.

I played here for more than 24 years and I will soon be gone. I am leaving here to carry on. Those who knew me, knew me well. Those that didn't can go to hell :)

Due to your country having made an attack within the last 72 hours, you are unable to self-delete at this time.

Been fun but.... I'm done!

Edited By: Suicidal on Jul 21st 2023, 11:15:11

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:12:06

Originally posted by mrford:

Don't lie, you never thought I was slightly intelligent. It'd be like an ant thinking a human is intelligent. You've gotta be at least close to the other creatures intelligence level to make judgements about their intelligence.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:12:57

Originally posted by Getafix:
I will also be deleting my country, and I won't return unless Clan GDI is removed. The game has been made pointless and stupid. I'm really disappointed in Qzjul for implementing this mechanic and bringing this 25 year old game to an end.

Noooooooo!!!! Not you Getafix. You are so nice and cool and fun to have around.

/s

Guess team server belongs to Jelly now. Peace homie.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:14:38

Originally posted by Suicidal:
What a coincidence.... I was thinking the same as a result of Clan GDI....... This is, and has been, the only online game I have ever played but it is nowhere close to the game I once signed up for.

As for TC, BH, and QZ. take a look at the original game's mission statement. The present game in no way reflects the current game promo.

I have always been an independent thinker and never a follower so, it is more than a coincidence that I would leave at the same time others have chosen to do the same.
It is not an individual Alliance idea as each alliance is made up of individuals. These are individual decisions.

I played here for more than 24 years and I will soon be gone. I am leaving here to carry on. Those who knew me, knew me well. Those that didn't can go to hell :)

Hey buddy - I think I can probably get you in my alliance on Astro Empires. You have a lot of positive traits I'll tell them about. Your obsessive compulsive disorder. Your inability to play nice with others. Your hot mom.

I'm pretty sure I can get you in easy.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:16:22

Originally posted by major:
shut your fluffing hole, hole.

No ma'am, I will do no such thing.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:18:04

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Hey buddy - I think I can probably get you in my alliance on Astro Empires. You have a lot of positive traits I'll tell them about. Your obsessive compulsive disorder. Your inability to play nice with others. Your hot mom.

I'm pretty sure I can get you in easy.

Thanks man. Your Mom has always been easy to get in to. Enjoy your time politicing.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:23:01

Did you uh... just follow up a your mom joke from me with your own, very very similar, your mom joke?

Damn, I feel burned in a way I haven't since I was a child. You sir, are the epitome of wit. Can I join you in EE to learn your wizardry?

Link Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 11:37:43

Originally posted by Shweezy:
I have chosen to end my play time and no longer contribute to the game on its new format. When the game allows I wil be deleting my country. I want to encourage all those who also oppose CLAN GDI, but more deeply understand that the game is and has in many occasions been fixed to appease one group of basement virgins. If you dont want to play this farmville PvE game and want to see it back restored to the game we've played for ages I encourage you to follow. Today its FORCED PvE, tomorrow it will be free land every login, all it takes is one tear shed from LaF and they have it their way. Well, they can have this crap game as its turned into, some of us dont care for it.

I hope the clans that think this is a good idea will see what it really is, if not now, when ever it doesnt suit LaF, then it will be you jumping through LaF's hoops. Hope you can farm the bots to 300-400K as a FFO and enjoy it, that'll be the only winning strategy with this method of circle jerking, and the flood of bots.

im not deleting but i wont be making anymore countries.

fluff it. they can have it lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 12:45:36

BH, you are exhausting. I didn't even read your entire post.

I hope you have fun playing this game :)

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 14:03:58

Originally posted by Requiem:
BH, you are exhausting. I didn't even read your entire post.

I hope you have fun playing this game :)

FINALLY! I've been working on being exhausting for months now. Glad to know my hard work has paid off!

mrford Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 14:19:47

Don't lie, you never thought I was slightly intelligent. It'd be like an ant thinking a human is intelligent. You've gotta be at least close to the other creatures intelligence level to make judgements about their intelligence.

Bragging about intelligence, through making flawed analogies, all the while ignoring the entire point of the post.

Peak internet kid.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 21st 2023, 14:21:54
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 14:33:36

Bragging about intelligence, through making flawed analogies, all the while ignoring the entire point of the post.

Peak internet kid.

Am I bragging about intelligence, or am I just fluffing with you?

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 14:49:20

Originally posted by Shweezy:

500k, and I'd probably self delete too after the failed kill run on #52. Embarrassing.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 14:58:02

On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

^ embarrassing

braden Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 15:03:20

fluffers deleted me over it, also.

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 15:10:54

why do you guys even let this dude bait you into drama. He thrives on it.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Academus Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 15:35:05

I only came back to war. I am out too.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 15:35:59

So far the game is losing veteran players with over 150 years of collective game experience, quitting because of Clan GDI. The posts of some guy who has played maybe 5 sets total is a distraction, but he has zero actual importance.

Only a fraction of the players leaving over this have posted here. You need to reverse your stance on Clan GDI and get rid of it, Qzjul, or you will only have LaF and a few others playing. And they'll soon get bored and quit too with no danger or risk in the game.

Jul 21st 2023, 16:37:49

So far the game is losing veteran players with over 150 years of collective game experience, quitting because of Clan GDI. The posts of some guy who has played maybe 5 sets total is a distraction, but he has zero actual importance.

Only a fraction of the players leaving over this have posted here. You need to reverse your stance on Clan GDI and get rid of it, Qzjul, or you will only have LaF and a few others playing. And they'll soon get bored and quit too with no danger or risk in the game.

Yeah it's funny. I had zero impact on ClanGDI. Only cameback midway through the recent set of wars, so had zero impact on any reason why it sarted, and had zero impact on any pacts that are signed. I have played 22 sets on ee though, 3 wins. It does skip 17->29->71 though. Lots missed :)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 17:03:21

You've taken on the role of spokesman for laF it seems, TC. You've done a pretty good job arguing your side, though its ultimately a losing argument. What is best for the game is far more important than what is best for LaF. LaF is just a small player in a very long history of Earth 2025 and Earth Empires as a war game.

I was actually referring to Blackhole as the guy with maybe 5 sets of experience and a huge big mouth that has no importance, compared with the vets you see posting on this thread. I really hope that the stakeholders of this game are looking carefully at this debate, and the mass departure of veteran players that's now happening as a result of Clan GDI.

Steeps Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 17:17:08

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Yeah it's funny. I had zero impact on ClanGDI. Only cameback midway through the recent set of wars, so had zero impact on any reason why it sarted, and had zero impact on any pacts that are signed.

So you came back because of the warring aspect of the game? The part which has now been removed.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 17:59:18

You've taken on the role of spokesman for laF it seems, TC. You've done a pretty good job arguing your side, though its ultimately a losing argument. What is best for the game is far more important than what is best for LaF. LaF is just a small player in a very long history of Earth 2025 and Earth Empires as a war game.

I was actually referring to Blackhole as the guy with maybe 5 sets of experience and a huge big mouth that has no importance, compared with the vets you see posting on this thread. I really hope that the stakeholders of this game are looking carefully at this debate, and the mass departure of veteran players that's now happening as a result of Clan GDI.

Geta - you and I finally agree on something.

It's hilarious to me. I actually agree with most of you. But ya'll are such buttheads all you want to do is argue, insult and whine, rather than have productive conversations.

You need to take a page out of Derricks book. Maybe if more of you were level-headed like him, you'd get further in this conversation. All you've gotten so far is my attention and shenanigans. I'm having a lot of fun with it though!

Murf Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 18:01:54

Been nice knowing you suicidal

W00f

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 18:05:40

Originally posted by Murf:
Been nice knowing you suicidal

W00f

JYD for life! W00f

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 18:15:10

This might be the ONLY time I disagree with the things that the non-LaF side is saying.

They will not get bored of the game. Do you know what it's like for virgin swedes in the real world? Trust me. This is their safe place. I am actually 100% in support of CLAN GDI. If it saves one swede virgin life, it was worth it.

Also.....

"You need to take a page out of Derricks book. Maybe if more of you were level-headed like him"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - I don't know where you came from BHole, but please never go anywhere.

One more thing.....

Don't give TC any credit. He isn't even that good at controlling the narrative. LaF has a long history of being fluff heads. Long history of backstabbing people. Long history of farming new players to extinction. Long history of grudges. Long history of being 3rd best at netgaining. Yes yes. We all like people from LaF, but this isn't primary. This is alliance. They all have a choice. They choose to be playing there. And why not? They have an advantage and an ear to ownership. I don't hate them for that, well played. But doesn't mean I am going to choke down the nonsense that gets fabricated from there.

Jul 21st 2023, 18:16:15

Originally posted by Steeps:

Yeah it's funny. I had zero impact on ClanGDI. Only cameback midway through the recent set of wars, so had zero impact on any reason why it sarted, and had zero impact on any pacts that are signed.

So you came back because of the warring aspect of the game? The part which has now been removed.

No I only came back durring it. I actually came back earlier and won a few resets.

Jul 21st 2023, 18:20:59

If I have that role. it's because you've given it to me. I'm just about the facts (which make anyone look like a LaF spokesman).

The losing arguemnt, and the reason that you've failed to convince a single person, is that clan GDI has any negative impact on you. It's clear from last reset that LaF simply won't fight you, so in the end the result with or without clan GDI is exactly the same for you. You won't have anyone to war that you dont arrange so you'd be deleting/quiting exactly how you are right now. You already lost the ability to hit laf ever again by being too greedy and coming back for a third reset in a row and by pact breaking this reset.

Chevs

Jul 21st 2023, 18:55:39

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
This might be the ONLY time I disagree with the things that the non-LaF side is saying.

They will not get bored of the game. Do you know what it's like for virgin swedes in the real world? Trust me. This is their safe place. I am actually 100% in support of CLAN GDI. If it saves one swede virgin life, it was worth it.

Also.....

"You need to take a page out of Derricks book. Maybe if more of you were level-headed like him"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - I don't know where you came from BHole, but please never go anywhere.

One more thing.....

Don't give TC any credit. He isn't even that good at controlling the narrative. LaF has a long history of being fluff heads. Long history of backstabbing people. Long history of farming new players to extinction. Long history of grudges. Long history of being 3rd best at netgaining. Yes yes. We all like people from LaF, but this isn't primary. This is alliance. They all have a choice. They choose to be playing there. And why not? They have an advantage and an ear to ownership. I don't hate them for that, well played. But doesn't mean I am going to choke down the nonsense that gets fabricated from there.

dangerously based. well said.

butt crawler just ignores facts that are inconvenient for him though. don't expect a reply.

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 19:08:23

[quote poster=Chevs; 51999; 1016795]

butt crawler just ignores facts that are inconvenient for him though. don't expect a reply.

Dangerously based. Well said.

At least he is “high functioning”

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 19:14:42

Originally posted by Chevs:

I can save him the reply. Let me see if I can summarize it here.

"Uh nuh uh....we are not POS and we don't get told what to do by virgin swedes. I sweaaaaaar. Anyone buying it? No? Ok. Well SOL is a pact breaker! How about now? Still no? What do you mean we knew about the changes ahead of time? I never knew. I just came back. Oh, you were saying LaF as a whole knew? Ya, but SOL is a pact breaker. And I didn't sign any pacts. Just a guy here no knowing what is going on. Ha ha. I only played 22 sets. Ya, I wasted the time to go and look. What do you mean I am not answering your questions? I already told you. SoL broke the pact. I understand what you are asking. Probably. I only care about the family and my kids love me. TC OUT"

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2023, 20:14:39

En4 - LaF players definitely suicided and wrecked other players' sets for fun for multiple recent sets in 1a (Evo) but also in cross-server play, including LaF leadership.

Jul 21st 2023, 20:27:00

Originally posted by Chevs:

I can save him the reply. Let me see if I can summarize it here.

"Uh nuh uh....we are not POS and we don't get told what to do by virgin swedes. I sweaaaaaar. Anyone buying it? No? Ok. Well SOL is a pact breaker! How about now? Still no? What do you mean we knew about the changes ahead of time? I never knew. I just came back. Oh, you were saying LaF as a whole knew? Ya, but SOL is a pact breaker. And I didn't sign any pacts. Just a guy here no knowing what is going on. Ha ha. I only played 22 sets. Ya, I wasted the time to go and look. What do you mean I am not answering your questions? I already told you. SoL broke the pact. I understand what you are asking. Probably. I only care about the family and my kids love me. TC OUT"

You forgot to add the random flex at the end: "I'm also smarter, richer and taller than you"

mrford Game profile

Jul 21st 2023, 23:27:06

No, you are a fluffing nerd that hacked a 30 year old game that was coded and moderated for free, for an advantage, and got caught.

People got butthurt when I called you an autist, but if you are not on the spectrum, that is even worse.

People that brag, often have the least.

Edit: just to be clear, I don't actually think you are autistic. I just think your parents didn't give a fluff raising you, and you raised yourself on the internet. This gave you a sense of superiority because you never got punched in the mouth for the stupid fluff you did and said.

This translated to your adult life. No social skills, no comprehension of consequences.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 22nd 2023, 0:02:18
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jul 22nd 2023, 1:35:52

No, you are a fluffing nerd that hacked a 30 year old game that was coded and moderated for free, for an advantage, and got caught.

People got butthurt when I called you an autist, but if you are not on the spectrum, that is even worse.

People that brag, often have the least.

Edit: just to be clear, I don't actually think you are autistic. I just think your parents didn't give a fluff raising you, and you raised yourself on the internet. This gave you a sense of superiority because you never got punched in the mouth for the stupid fluff you did and said.

This translated to your adult life. No social skills, no comprehension of consequences.

Your projecting. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2023, 1:58:54

You forgot to add the random flex at the end: "I'm also smarter, richer and taller than you"

2 of 3 for sure

I actually think TC is funny. Which is good enough for me. But ya, he plays with virgins. Don't go canceling him now. Not that kind of playing.

But did you guys hear about SoL breaking a pact?