Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 21:37:01

Originally posted by Kahuna:
I don't know what you're talking about really, Hawks always been a good player. Sketchyness the crap they're doing purpling countries like that.

Break rules = deletion
Multiple game accounts is against the rules, It doesn't get anymore clear than that, if you can't understand that then you're not as smart as you think you are 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 22:16:07

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I don't know what you're talking about really, Hawks always been a good player. Sketchyness the crap they're doing purpling countries like that.

Break rules = deletion
Multiple game accounts is against the rules, It doesn't get anymore clear than that, if you can't understand that then you're not as smart as you think you are 🤷

The issue was the 30 sets I played on my alt compared to the one set I am back on my original and catch a ban. If it is because I have an alt others should be catching a ban.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 22:24:50

Originally posted by BlueCow:

Break rules = deletion

The issue was the 30 sets I played on my alt compared to the one set I am back on my original and catch a ban. If it is because I have an alt others should be catching a ban.

I understand that, you have to factor in one major contributor, here's your clue: squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 22:52:52

Laf priviledge?
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 23:20:19

I would imagine it takes more than usual fluffing on the forums by a few people to get the mod team moving, and there has been several people complaining about alt nicks for a while now, but when you go from alt nicks to actually making another account....then it's only a matter of time before you get caught, especially when people get loud, this is equivalent to tweakers setting up a meth lab in their basement and throwing meth parties in their neighborhood, YOU ARE GOING TO CALL ATTENTION UPON YOURSELVES, it's inevitable, when you're loud, people look 🤷
(•_•)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 23:41:59

Imagine having multiple login accounts and having the balls to say it's not sketchy. Common man.

Like I said above I don't agree with deleting hawk in FFA but rules be rules and stop being so sketchy.

Edited By: raz on Feb 5th 2021, 23:45:35
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 23:57:10

I would imagine it takes more than usual fluffing on the forums by a few people to get the mod team moving, and there has been several people complaining about alt nicks for a while now, but when you go from alt nicks to actually making another account....then it's only a matter of time before you get caught, especially when people get loud, this is equivalent to tweakers setting up a meth lab in their basement and throwing meth parties in their neighborhood, YOU ARE GOING TO CALL ATTENTION UPON YOURSELVES, it's inevitable, when you're loud, people look 🤷

I think a guy is pushing for equal punishment. I seen a post on at saying hash has multiple accounts. Why did he not catch a purple?
Slagpit

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 0:17:48

We had no idea we had been tracking your second account all this time, how would we? We noticed only that you changed account.

That you cheated for ~5 years(you said 30ish resets) without getting caught is not a good reason for why you shouldn't get deleted when you do get caught. Surely thats not how you wanna argue your case?
I suppose the mods tools or the attention you brought upon yourself wasn't enough til now to find this.

Hopefully, the reason to do this is gone, everyone is well aware of the rule by now and we can move forward knowing that the game is slightly better, slightly cleaner and the group that got hit by cheaters got their payout in court when all those countries were purpled and the players behind them exposed.

I only found evidence suggesting 3 of you were cheating, the mods did the rest. They got much better tools. I still am curious why nothing happened til like 3 weeks after the initial report that contained enough information to warrant at least a look, which would as we now know, would have turned out to support my suspicions. You were not reported initially, so perhaps if Zen and chevs were deleted swiftly it wouldn't have promoted further investigations and you would have gotten away with what you did. It really worked out well this way.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 0:19:59

I think a guy is pushing for equal punishment. I seen a post on at saying hash has multiple accounts. Why did he not catch a purple?

No idea, I'm not a mod 🤷
(•_•)

BlueCow

Feb 6th 2021, 0:24:11

I know. Should have equal treatment across the board. Anyone on their original account should be purpled this reset if they have ever had an alt account.
Oh well lol. Purpled for playing within the rules. I'll wear it with pride.
Slagpit

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 0:36:09

You weren’t within the rules by having multiple accounts what is so hard to understand? Stop playing victim.

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 0:39:35

You missed the first part of the rules.

Here let me help:

Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
One account provides full access to the game and creating multiple accounts is not permitted. In addition, players may not login to another player's account for any reason. Players violating these rules may suffer country deletions and account closures.

Source:
1. https://www.earthempires.com/rules
2. Game admin.
3. Primeval when I spoke to him about it a while back and when he posted on AT the other day:
Originally posted by Primeval:
The rule is you shouldn't have multiple game accounts.

BlueCow

Feb 6th 2021, 0:53:46

Originally posted by Gerdler:

You missed the first part of the rules.

Here let me help:

Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
One account provides full access to the game and creating multiple accounts is not permitted. In addition, players may not login to another player's account for any reason. Players violating these rules may suffer country deletions and account closures.

Source:
1. https://www.earthempires.com/rules
2. Game admin.
3. Primeval when I spoke to him about it a while back and when he posted on AT the other day:
Originally posted by Primeval:
The rule is you shouldn't have multiple game accounts.

So on your logic Hash should be purpled this reset for having multiple accounts?
Yes or no?

Or this might be easier to get past your bias.

Everyone who has multiple game accounts should be purpled this reset on what you just posted.
Agree or disagree?

If disagree why?

Edited By: BlueCow on Feb 6th 2021, 0:59:11
Slagpit

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 6th 2021, 0:59:36

First off. Logs don't lie.

Second off.
next:
Originally posted by Slagpit:

If you have evidence that a player is breaking the rules you should send that to a moderator.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BlueCow

Feb 6th 2021, 1:02:22

Originally posted by galleri:

Second off.
next:

If you have evidence that a player is breaking the rules you should send that to a moderator.

Logs that I was on an alt this reset or my original?

Hopefully the logs weren't me spreading disinformation to crip about playing on a new account and the mods not verifying if the account was new or the original.

Edited By: BlueCow on Feb 6th 2021, 1:12:51
Slagpit

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 1:14:48

Second off.
next:

I think if you want to discuss this in person you can with an admin/mod. I won't out things on the forums or elude to how we track stuff because we never want folks trying to circumvent the system :)
Honestly, I am a person of fluff happens, let's all move on. Everyone is still cool in my book. People make mistakes.
As for the hash issue. I have seen a lot of accuastions. But nothing has been brought to the mods/admin team. We would appreciate if this could be done vs finger-pointing.
Thanks! :)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 1:15:46

You edited while I typed. Not sure what the Crip thing is either? But again, bring that to attention to whomever you speak with.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 1:16:21

If he has multiple accounts that he uses regularily theres no question that he should be deleted.

One account gives full access to the game and there is no legitimate reason to use two.

I can't be sure what hash did, if anything. I have not seen proof of him running a second account nor any of the other things you keep saying of him. Share what you know with the mod if you know anything. Just dont throw spaghetti and hope it sticks.

I don't answer for Hash. He is politically my opposite in many ways, he plays offensively badly(offensive to me) and he is a greek which means we keep bailing him out only so they can make it more expensive to go touristing there, and when we do they rob us. If I were to venture a guess tho, it would be that he has only used one account as long as I have played EE.

BlueCow

Feb 6th 2021, 1:24:39

Second off.
next:

I think if you want to discuss this in person you can with an admin/mod. I won't out things on the forums or elude to how we track stuff because we never want folks trying to circumvent the system :)
Honestly, I am a person of fluff happens, let's all move on. Everyone is still cool in my book. People make mistakes.
As for the hash issue. I have seen a lot of accuastions. But nothing has been brought to the mods/admin team. We would appreciate if this could be done vs finger-pointing.

Oh no I agree. It sucks but meh. Rather have equal treatment for all. Req keeps bringing it up about hash so he would need to be the one to bring it up. I'm just parroting it.
All I have heard was I was a special case from a mod and know that a message I sent to crip was leaked by him. Guess you learn who you can and cannot message.
Slagpit

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 1:28:00

Second off.
next:

Oh no I agree. It sucks but meh. Rather have equal treatment for all. Req keeps bringing it up about hash so he would need to be the one to bring it up. I'm just parroting it.
All I have heard was I was a special case from a mod and know that a message I sent to crip was leaked by him. Guess you learn who you can and cannot message.

Ah I was confused! The message was leaked by Crip. Ok! *sometimes I act blonde ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 1:31:53

Second off.
next:

Ah I was confused! The message was leaked by Crip. Ok! *sometimes I act blonde ;)

No I was confused too, I thought he was saying that Crippy was cheating, that's what it sounded like to me LOL.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 1:33:11

We cannot read!
Hail books!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 1:34:45

I haven't even started drinking my apple pie shine yet LOL
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 1:36:42

You should probably delete crip tho.
Just shut up and have another beer

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 6th 2021, 1:52:23

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
You should probably delete crip tho.

Second off.
next:

I am not sure how to pound this into everyone's head?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 2:14:07

Delete me, I probably cheated 🤷
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 6th 2021, 2:15:28

I haven't even started drinking my apple pie shine yet LOL

Heard that fluff was good?

...also you guys are not cops. Stfu. Warrant these nuts.

....also restore Hawks country, just cause he wanted a different handle. You guys are acting like he's been running multis this whole time.

Galleri forget your logs chica!

They're obviously IMP haters in this fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 2:22:21

I make my own apple pie shine, I use 190 proof grain alcohol, cook all the other ingredients, it's dangerously delicious 😋
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 6th 2021, 6:05:35

Damn nice.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 2:23:48

I make my own apple pie shine, I use 190 proof grain alcohol, cook all the other ingredients, it's dangerously delicious 😋

haha RIP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 5:07:21

Its only cheating if you get caught.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 8:29:04

Originally posted by smegma:

Yeah, that's how ya reason in IMP, right?

Could you all stop being frikkin' snowflakes and making up excuses?

This ain't the first time an IMPer is purpled this year though, oh well, I guess you'll learn the rules any day now...

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 9:51:54

Originally posted by whooze:

This ain't the first time an IMPer is purpled this year though, oh well, I guess you'll learn the rules any day now...

You still dont get it.

Let's say your whole life you were speeding while you drive. One day you decided to do the speed limit and a cop pulls you over and gives you a ticket for speeding. That is what happened to me.

This has nothing to do with imp, ffa, or the mod boss but everything to do with alliance.

This was my ted talk.
Thank you.

Edited By: BlueCow on Feb 7th 2021, 13:20:19
Slagpit

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 12:23:00

Originally posted by whooze:

Never been caught. Guess i never cheated. Remember that time my brother was in ICU and still walled his countries?

Edited By: smegma on Feb 7th 2021, 12:26:16

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 7th 2021, 15:44:34

Nice.^

N I guess. Im ready for next set though.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 15:49:09

You still dont get it.

Let's say your whole life you were speeding while you drive. One day you decided to do the speed limit and a cop pulls you over and gives you a ticket for speeding. That is what happened to me.

This has nothing to do with imp, ffa, or the mod boss but everything to do with alliance.

This was my ted talk.
Thank you.

What you are saying you have been cheating this whole time but THIS SET you decided to play by the rules?

Thanks for admiting this. A bit dissapointed though.

Oh, and btw, let's not pretend like this is the first time in forever that IMPs have turned purple...

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 16:04:17

Oh my god you finally got it.

I should give you a cookie.

Imp usually gets purpled for having bad names in their country.
Slagpit

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 16:28:59

The rule is that you are only allowed 1 game account. You have been breaking that rule for 5 years (30 resets from what you said).

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 7th 2021, 19:30:16

Injustice I tell ya.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 22:55:26

Injustice I tell ya.

What set was this?

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 23:04:45

Injustice I tell ya.

What set was this?

I think he got purpled this reset.
Sykomerlin 69 frenzy (#2897) 1911 $2,384,088 T

I see nothing wrong with this name... lol.
Slagpit

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 7th 2021, 23:49:12

I dedicate a country name to them and they get mad af. What the hell, man?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 8th 2021, 0:48:08

Injustice I tell ya.

What set was this?

Same. So that is not why the country was deleted. There was an ingame message lol

BlueCow

Feb 8th 2021, 1:32:15

Bad kahuna. I need to change your status from member to fluff talker in the imp site.
Slagpit

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 1:38:56

Injustice I tell ya.

What set was this?

Same. So that is not why the country was deleted. There was an ingame message lol

...oh lol I know exactly what she is talking about lmao. Ya ll didnt have to start me from 0 turns though. N I had that exact same message as a country name and it didnt get deleted just name change. Just more evidence pointing to Syko being butthurt about getting rekt. I rest my case.

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 1:38:56

Injustice I tell ya.

What set was this?

...oh lol I know exactly what she is talking about lmao. Ya ll didnt have to start me from 0 turns though. N I had that exact same message as a country name and it didnt get deleted just name change. Just more evidence pointing to Syko being butthurt about getting rekt. I rest my case.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 8th 2021, 1:43:54

Injustice I tell ya.

What set was this?

I never seen that one. But trust me if I had ..... You would have a unique name change!

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 1:52:05

Little Italy I think changed my name in express. Cool guy wish there more mods like him...he just changed it to "chupa mi dedo gordo" lol pretty funny when I saw it. ..where s my empanadas Galleri I want empanadas.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 8th 2021, 1:57:06

Little Italy I think changed my name in express. Cool guy wish there more mods like him...he just changed it to "chupa mi dedo gordo" lol pretty funny when I saw it. ..where s my empanadas Galleri I want empanadas.

I hate cooking! Lol

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 2:03:52

Sucks amma have to wait til I go visit Chicago again so I can visit my favorite P.R. restaurant.