Verified:

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 9:29:05

Originally posted by iTz Klutch:

stop killing single person tags and you'll stop aiding the anti-IMP sentiments.

CC killed a lot more single person tags and untags than we did.

The "burnt" tag was targeted because of a comment Marshall made. Plus they were created just after we killed a bunch of Ely. (They were already restarts, not originals)

I'm not entirely convinced those countries aren't Ely just cause you say so.

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 9:30:12

Originally posted by mdevol:
That's wrong?

The issue is CC FAing him.

ZIP Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 12:54:27

Fs them and stop whining. you can talk/fluff all you want but it will get you fluff.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Mar 29th 2012, 13:59:34

the thing is... 138 countries should be able to lemming the crap out of 48... :P

@ ~105ish countries, with all gaining 72 turns a day, you should have the turns to kill 11 countries a day, meaning tag kill in 5 days. Thats even counting a 100 turns for lemming =P

Edited By: LittleItaly on Mar 29th 2012, 14:11:21
See Original Post
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 15:01:38

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
One thing...

Quit crying about that string joining in. Imp killed his original countries under the suspicion it was an ely member, they were wrong. Regardless off that he was legitimately killing imp no matter what tag he was in. Atlantis saw he was in a solo tag and understood that it would make more sense to tag him up and hit together. That's wrong?

Wrong that he is able to run garbage countries with FA funding.

stop killing single person tags and you'll stop aiding the anti-IMP sentiments. simple really. its a shame that NBK could've used a partner alliance that wasn't so shameful. now you've forced khavic to run along to another alliance and continue his defense of poor IMP and how it's getting killed by 4 guys and 64 countries tops lol. 154 was what IMP had as it tagged up its hidden untags when atlantis started on them.

CC, the clan who attacked untags and 16 man tags. Lol. Seriously, that is your stance?
IT'S KILLING TIME

Mar 29th 2012, 15:02:58

One thing...

Quit crying about that string joining in. Imp killed his original countries under the suspicion it was an ely member, they were wrong. Regardless off that he was legitimately killing imp no matter what tag he was in. Atlantis saw he was in a solo tag and understood that it would make more sense to tag him up and hit together. That's wrong?

Agreed. That being said, His string was hit by your ally before he was sent any fa. What did he do wrong before that? Retaliate to your slaughtering of him?

His country name is IMP sucks. In a set where ELY has hit from untags all set and was hiding in small tags then tagging ELY to attack. Of course he hit that.

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
the thing is... 138 countries should be able to lemming the crap out of 48... :P

@ ~105ish countries, with all gaining 72 turns a day, you should have the turns to kill 11 countries a day, meaning tag kill in 5 days. Thats even counting a 100 turns for lemming =P

It is about context. You try lemming a country with 2.5 bil cash that has 100 turns and is online. Good luck with that. Turn your 11 kills into 0 kills. Plus as I said from the beginning. They were attacking a war torn tag with two strings inactive and the tops with barely any stock.

http://www.eestats.com/...amp;badside%5B%5D=Elysium

Why discount the fact that we have battled untags/ELY and now Atlantis. If IMP had not spent a single turn this set fighting, our 138 would have no problem wiping the floor with the 48 Atlantis has tagged. I have 33 kills this set. That taxes my countries.

20 of them before Atlantis DOW. That is 20 x 250 = 5000 hits = 10,000 turns. Give me 10,000 turns back + blown stock and I would sing a different tune.

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on Mar 29th 2012, 15:11:14
See Original Post
IT'S KILLING TIME

ZIP Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 16:34:57

ok so imp is fluffing that they had to spend turns/money trying to kill ely when we were untagged- were you not untagged at the start so you could grow and hit us?

ely was killing untagged that might have been imp spending turns/ money killing and not growing when you guys tagged up and killed us off.

depends on what shoe is on what foot i guess.

so it's ok for you to do it, but not to have it done to yourself.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

EViL

Mar 29th 2012, 16:42:19

Elysium FSd IMP both times.

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 16:47:03

Where is IMP fluffing about killing Ely? We enjoy killing Ely countries.

Mar 29th 2012, 17:07:35

Zip come on now. I am a reasonable person. I never said that.

What ELY did is not wrong. I did not condemn it. In fact, I like clandestine FFA warfare. IMP did it before. So obviously the two of us are similar.

My point was simply. You cannot say it is 138 vs 48, why is IMP losing. You have to look at the entire reset. The 130,000 turns spent fighting and not growing/stocking.

IT'S KILLING TIME

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 17:49:08

Originally posted by Bsnake:
i am convinced you were dropped on your head at birth....

As even confirmed by IMP players i did not get any FA or have anything to do with it, so do as you like mate..

Dont be surprised if you find that clan getting spanked just like IMP are now.

Besides i know you don't have the balls to DOW any tag that would fight back, you are at heart IMP and the yellow streak only changes to a brown one when it gets near ur arse.

The things you say are so ridiculously stupid that it is hard to even reply

but here goes and i will try to keep it down to your level of comprehension

if 1 string in a clan receives aide and is then able to complete attacks that they would not have been able to on their own, or defend against attacks, then the whole clan benefits from the aide

you did receive aide because you are in the same tag

now if this is somehow not clear enough then you have comprehension problems beyond just being an ass

you may actually be mentally handicapped

Damn missed it

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 17:54:56

Fa me fa 'me!

mdevol Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 18:39:08

His country name is IMP sucks. In a set where ELY has hit from untags all set and was hiding in small tags then tagging ELY to attack. Of course we hit that.

understandable but his burnt countires were clear as day orignal countries. NOT ely restarts. need me to show you how i know that? its about 4 clicks away.

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

It is about context. You try lemming a country with 2.5 bil cash that has 100 turns and is online. Good luck with that. Turn your 11 kills into 0 kills. Plus as I said from the beginning. They were attacking a war torn tag with two strings inactive and the tops with barely any stock.

they dont always have 100 turns...

Why discount the fact that we have battled untags/ELY and now Atlantis. If IMP had not spent a single turn this set fighting, our 138 would have no problem wiping the floor with the 48 Atlantis has tagged. I have 33 kills this set. That taxes my countries.

20 of them before Atlantis DOW. That is 20 x 250 = 5000 hits = 10,000 turns. Give me 10,000 turns back + blown stock and I would sing a different tune.

not discounting it, just recognizing that only 1 string was building all reset. the others were "war torn" as well, spending loads of truns hitting and killing. i would bet that the boner string and bsnakes string have as close to as many kils as your top strings this reset. and bsnake is about 300-400 turns behind from losing them early in the reset due to work overload. and this new guy has was string killed not too long ago. so the argument of "they have been building all reset for this" is nonsense, 1 has, but even he lost a couple countries along the way to suiciders. the other have been just as active if not more than you guys as a clan.

Edited By: mdevol on Mar 29th 2012, 18:42:18
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 18:45:33

One thing...

stop killing single person tags and you'll stop aiding the anti-IMP sentiments. simple really. its a shame that NBK could've used a partner alliance that wasn't so shameful. now you've forced khavic to run along to another alliance and continue his defense of poor IMP and how it's getting killed by 4 guys and 64 countries tops lol. 154 was what IMP had as it tagged up its hidden untags when atlantis started on them.

CC, the clan who attacked untags and 16 man tags. Lol. Seriously, that is your stance?

we were careful in our selection, as evidenced by the 0 strings coming back and hitting us in retaliation.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mar 29th 2012, 19:46:16

Bsnake/mdevol. So were we.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...untry.php?countryNum=3549

Burnt's countries were #'s in the 35XX and were started the day after our FS. We should have known via the new restart changes. But these were not originals who started on Feb 2nd that we killed. Again, they were a 16 man tag, who started right after we FS'd ELY. Remained in a small 16 man tag. Did not post on FFAT. I do not believe these are at all innocent.

They were farmed by multiple countries with 0 retaliation and were also hit by NBK. These countries were going to kill someone.... not innocent netters.
IT'S KILLING TIME

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 19:57:26

You two keep on doing that, Ill recruit the innocent bystanders :p win,win!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rockman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 20:03:36

What ELY did is not wrong. I did not condemn it. In fact, I like clandestine FFA warfare. IMP did it before. So obviously the two of us are similar.

My point was simply. You cannot say it is 138 vs 48, why is IMP losing. You have to look at the entire reset. The 130,000 turns spent fighting and not growing/stocking.

IMP wouldn't be growing/stocking even if they had the server all to themselves and had no one to kill. Growing & stocking are two things Imp does not do ever.

llaar Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 20:49:53

Originally posted by Rockman:

IMP wouldn't be growing/stocking even if they had the server all to themselves and had no one to kill. Growing & stocking are two things Imp does not do ever.

so true. lolz

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:05:07

understandable but his burnt countires were clear as day orignal countries. NOT ely restarts. need me to show you how i know that? its about 4 clicks away.

Please enlighten us as to who runs those countries then.

ZIP Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:26:51

i agree the whole set picture

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:44:39

"i did not receive aid cause im in the same tag"

yeah dumb it down for me...

Face simple facts as LI said, there is no way on this earth 138 countries should get beaten by 3 people(then 4) but you couldn't beat diez and I either lol

You had 3 or 4 equally as good strings of countries with 2 or 3 strong ones that should of bean enough to roll us in a week...

Plain and simple you are not a good war clan,never have. if you didn't have subby with those top countries able to wall us a few times you would be unable to touch our top countries.
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Donny Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:59:18

meh i have 20 kills this reset, and a top 10 country ATM.. hmmm
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 22:03:52

Originally posted by Donny:

CC was hitting small tags, untaged, and suiciders. IMP was at war with a legit alliance.

Huge difference.

Donny Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 22:09:39

ELy legit alliance?? how many countries did you lose that wernt restarts? im too lazy to count but i count UNDER 30 under the 3000 country number mark.
ICQ-105967052

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 22:13:36

Originally posted by Bsnake:

Plain and simple you are not a good war clan,never have. if you didn't have subby with those top countries able to wall us a few times you would be unable to touch our top countries.

Again, how do you guys not understand that IMP was at war all set. While CC was circle jerking, IMP was winning a war.

What did CC accomplish this set? For an alliance that self proclaims itself the pound for pound best war alliance, why does it need to pact 90% of the server leaving IMP as your only possible war target? You think hitting IMP at the end of set is amiable or is anything to brag about?

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 22:16:14

ELy legit alliance?? how many countries did you lose that wernt restarts? im too lazy to count but i count UNDER 30 under the 3000 country number mark.

We are just that good.

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 23:10:04

hitting a 30 country tag is not "at war" and not all set. if you were you would not of had 45 odd countries above 10 mill NW...spin it how u want.

Was there a war dec??? i missed it i guess!!!

Check how many turns i've played this set... before this war i was 1200+ plus down cause i wasn't around.

At least IMP is getting good at making excuses for getting stomped
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Mar 29th 2012, 23:34:30

blah blah blah. apples and oranges. Try having 500 chems shot at it and see how it finished.. oh wait it wouldn't

on the bright side, at least FFA has some good FFAT activity.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Rico Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 23:40:13

If IMP sucked so much, then the self-titled pound for pound best war alliance wouldn't try to war us ever set. You would would think they would want to war the alliance that gives them the best challenge.

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 0:26:21

people want to war you cause you are a pack of wankers and seeing you all wine and moan on the boards is well worth it in a time when war targets is getting harder and harder..

Its now more about how few people can beat IMP in a war and then have IMP moan about some reason why you suck
<Crippler> 115m NW

Donny Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 0:33:33

I like IMP.

I like to War IMP

i dont like to war NBK

because they have 7am kill chats FUUUUUU

theres really noone left RICO
ICQ-105967052

EViL

Mar 30th 2012, 0:34:08

Originally posted by Rico:
If IMP sucked so much, then the self-titled pound for pound best war alliance wouldn't try to war us ever set. You would would think they would want to war the alliance that gives them the best challenge.

Because they either delete their entire tag or get curb stomped when they don't have a clear and irreversible upper-hand or get involved in someone else's war.

Donny Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 0:39:13

LOL 6 sets ago a member of the clan"aponic" detaggs everyone.

aponic hasn't been seen in months insite or

get something new to say fluff

your smack IS OLD

hows it feel to get dominated my 3 people?
ICQ-105967052

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 1:52:52

wow Evil is that all you got... are you and khavic sharing a brain???

Let me get my 12 year old on here,she argues better than you two half wits...

138 Vs 48 with missiles not being much use as both sides had high SDI...

You lost 6 good countries when me and llar jumped the gun, you got 2 off billys best countries which hurt..

IMP still had 40+ countries above 10 mill NW... my 16 were all around 5-7mill NW, so you had 50 similar countries vs our 48.. we had a turn advantage for sure,but after a week how can you still be getting outhit and out killed???

We have made 5k more hits and 20 more kills, how is that even possible when we have countries in protection and getting ready to pass 100 turns..

Spin it how you like you are getting beaten like a red headed step child.. Im kinda glad the two other players who were going to join in didn't, that would of made IMP look less fluff...
<Crippler> 115m NW

EViL

Mar 30th 2012, 2:09:26

Yet, you still jumped in an existing war and accept aid packets...

You guys are so awesome.

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 2:14:51

aww evil are you mad you guys were SO exhausted from killing restarts all set i mean REALLY..

loser.

Mar 30th 2012, 2:15:30

Yawn
IT'S KILLING TIME

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 2:37:54

where was ur war dec on Ely??

fighting a clan that didn't want a war and are netters... awesome job guys.. you kept saying how you had fluffed Ely up..

well your getting done up the arse now...
<Crippler> 115m NW

mike Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 2:38:16

meh, i didn't actually dislike IMP until this thread. i'm still pissed about SALT. lol.screw salt :P
Carpe Cerevisi

EViL

Mar 30th 2012, 3:40:45

I guess I'll keep posting this:

Elysium FSd IMP both times.

Mar 30th 2012, 4:42:14

Originally posted by mike:
meh, i didn't actually dislike IMP until this thread. i'm still pissed about SALT. lol.screw salt :P

Cool story bro
IT'S KILLING TIME

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 4:46:40

did ya like those CD's Subby ;)
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 5:16:58

i shared some around for you lads ;)
<Crippler> 115m NW

Dizology Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 7:26:06

CDs? oh, I thought you said you were passing VDs around... O.o

Mar 30th 2012, 14:04:55

Bleh. Bad snakey
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 22:38:48

Donny. Let's be real here.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...times.php?countryNum=4492

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...times.php?countryNum=4487

Let's look at these examples. 10k countries go to 1.8k after NM wave. Effectively taking them out of the war no?

But wait, waves of FA, 2 mil worth on each make them countries who can break 9 mil NW countries. Both were primary breakers on UJ's countries. Crappy start ups that were poorly built were able to kill a good players countries.

Just sucks to play those countries all set to have them killed off in this fashion.

I stopped reading this thread at the end of this post. The shear stupidity and short memory of that last statment was too much to take.

What really sucks is when IMP killed de1is stocker, or when imp killed slagpit's stocker. Or when suiciders suicide from IMPs tag. I mean seriously. What goes around comes around and you are getting exactly what you deserve. People don't forget and fluffty leadership and decisions in the past have laid your clans reputation and fate. It is this simple, and the sooner you accept and understand this, the sooner you can change things.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 23:07:02

Originally posted by mrford:
Donny. Let's be real here.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...times.php?countryNum=4492

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...times.php?countryNum=4487

Let's look at these examples. 10k countries go to 1.8k after NM wave. Effectively taking them out of the war no?

But wait, waves of FA, 2 mil worth on each make them countries who can break 9 mil NW countries. Both were primary breakers on UJ's countries. Crappy start ups that were poorly built were able to kill a good players countries.

Just sucks to play those countries all set to have them killed off in this fashion.

I stopped reading this thread at the end of this post. The shear stupidity and short memory of that last statment was too much to take.

What really sucks is when IMP killed de1is stocker, or when imp killed slagpit's stocker. Or when suiciders suicide from IMPs tag. I mean seriously. What goes around comes around and you are getting exactly what you deserve. People don't forget and fluffty leadership and decisions in the past have laid your clans reputation and fate. It is this simple, and the sooner you accept and understand this, the sooner you can change things.

Confirmed that IMP has made real fluffty decisions in the past and deserves a good ass kicking alot of the time for being retarted.

However FAIng into a war is still gay. Dec em or dont get involved IMHO.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Donny Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 3:43:47

ppl still crying about 1 string FA'd when outnumbered 3:1??

wow you suck..
u wanna see what fa can do i can start an FA chain on all restarts.. 10b per country. i can send 1b at a time.

stop crying about the 2m troops that were sent to 14 countries that were restarts when it was 48 VS 138

jesus
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 3:45:59

fluffing idiots crying about loosing a war 3:1 48vs 138

16 of those restarts IMPSUX 3 were killed by focus, so they are 3x restarts.

now thats its 60vs 138 IMP gives up..

seems they can only win wars 138 vs 16.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 3:47:04

P.s the only country I FA'd was 1513 with 3 aid packages total of 2m troops 500m cash

it is DEAD by the way.
ICQ-105967052