Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 18:39:08

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:

His country name is IMP sucks. In a set where ELY has hit from untags all set and was hiding in small tags then tagging ELY to attack. Of course we hit that.

understandable but his burnt countires were clear as day orignal countries. NOT ely restarts. need me to show you how i know that? its about 4 clicks away.

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
the thing is... 138 countries should be able to lemming the crap out of 48... :P

@ ~105ish countries, with all gaining 72 turns a day, you should have the turns to kill 11 countries a day, meaning tag kill in 5 days. Thats even counting a 100 turns for lemming =P

It is about context. You try lemming a country with 2.5 bil cash that has 100 turns and is online. Good luck with that. Turn your 11 kills into 0 kills. Plus as I said from the beginning. They were attacking a war torn tag with two strings inactive and the tops with barely any stock. [/quote]
they dont always have 100 turns...

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Why discount the fact that we have battled untags/ELY and now Atlantis. If IMP had not spent a single turn this set fighting, our 138 would have no problem wiping the floor with the 48 Atlantis has tagged. I have 33 kills this set. That taxes my countries.

20 of them before Atlantis DOW. That is 20 x 250 = 5000 hits = 10,000 turns. Give me 10,000 turns back + blown stock and I would sing a different tune.

not discounting it, just recognizing that only 1 string was building all reset. the others were "war torn" as well, spending loads of truns hitting and killing. i would bet that the boner string and bsnakes string have as close to as many kils as your top strings this reset. and bsnake is about 300-400 turns behind from losing them early in the reset due to work overload. and this new guy has was string killed not too long ago. so the argument of "they have been building all reset for this" is nonsense, 1 has, but even he lost a couple countries along the way to suiciders. the other have been just as active if not more than you guys as a clan.

Edited By: mdevol on Mar 29th 2012, 18:42:18
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis