Verified:

braden Game profile

May 7th 2014, 0:47:50

that's a lot of ocean to cross to attack america on their soil, especially when they'd have interests far closer that they could attack in stead.

ssewellusmc

May 7th 2014, 2:22:41

Pang. JAPAN would disagree with you.

iScode Game profile

May 7th 2014, 5:59:08

Originally posted by Cerberus:
It's amazing the level of stupidity on this thread.

Hey, Heston, does it hurt much? Same question for iScode.

Ignorance at that level has GOT to be painful.

You do realise that based on your comment regarding ignorance you are showing how stupid you are? Did you even read the the thread

FYI people im not saying that united states citzens are not americans. Guess you guys are just to ignorant to understand common sense...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 7th 2014, 6:09:48

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by mdevol:
In the history books they call USA the back to back world war champs.

Vlad, keep pushing and you will end up on the losing end of a threepeat.

To be fair, the US came into both wars late. If anything, America is the guy that comes in when the fight is nearly over and finishes off people who were already bled down.

Are you actually serious with this comment???
WW1 if the internal issues of Germany never happened then Americas contribution would of been massive to turning the tide of the war, luckily however internally Germany imploded so the contribution wasnt required.

WWII, um wow, just wow, do you know any WWII history?? You are trying to claim America came to the fight when it was nearly over? If it wasnt for America then Germany would of rolled the russians and the commonwealth in North Africa. Both theaters would of collapsed if it wasnt for the lend lease agreement america had not to mention the destroys for bases agreements.

I love trolling americans about how precious they are over owning things (e.g. the word American, not once have i said that USA citizens are not americans, I understand 100% that when you say American everyone knows you are refering to a USA citizen, im just trolling them because they get so possessive and technically im right, not that i would actually ever call a canadian or a mexican an american, im just saying you could!) but to belittle Americas involvement in both wars is completely and utterly disrespectful the men and woman who served there country in both wars.

The one thing I would never ever troll an american on is there involvement in both wars, yes they arrived late but the impacts they provided were very valuable
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2014, 10:10:57

The US for the hat trick. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 7th 2014, 10:20:20

America is neither a country or continent, it is the center of the universe!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Atryn Game profile

May 7th 2014, 14:09:03

Originally posted by mdevol:
Do you think we dont already to anybody that applies?

Green cards are actually quite difficult to get... Not sure where you were going with that.