Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 3:48:47

It's time to make it official. The rumors are true. The Resistance still exists. In fact, we are still growing.

We are running under the tag JL in alliance. It seems as though most of you knew, as it's obvious when you see the skill and tenacity with which we play.

It's hard to hide greatness. It's also hard to hide Black Holes. Even though you can't see them, the effect is felt nonetheless.

Now I make the post just hours after our most recent kill on #5 Black Mamba of SoL.

If you look at the warstats so far this set, it won't tell the whole story. As you all know, we are new to this game. As such, we do stupid things like not realize we need to rejoin the clan after we die. So we've had a whole lot of hits as untagged people that don't register under the JL stats.

I don't want our boys to go without their glory though, so I'm going to share with you the story of the death of Black Mamba.

The target was identified, and the lore of SoL walling speed was shared with us. We knew we had to make the kill happen fast. I set a goal for our 5 man hit squad to kill this Mamba in under 60 seconds. We were a little slow, it took 74. We were too slow. And he walled.

But we had a second volley. We will not be denied. Ask baby simba and Dark Demon, they know about our persistence.

The second volley finished the target off in 47 seconds.

Now it's not an under 20 second kill or anything crazy like that. But we are getting there. We WILL be there.

So let this serve as a warning to all you wallers with colonoscopy bags so you never have to take a fluff and be away from your computer players....

You can't wall if we kill you before you have time to read what's happening. And if there's one thing I've learned about many of you over the last few months, it's that you have an aversion to words. Link literally has a seizure if he see's paragraphs. Requiem straight up refuses to read. Baby Simba lacks the ability to read. KoHearts is a nut-job conspiracy theorist that thinks I'm some grizzled vet from 20 years ago, so although he can read, I doubt his ability to interpret the words correctly.

Basically, the point is that you will have to read the sentence '[21:16:45] <&Earthnews> GS - Ricochet (#476) [] -> Black Mamba (#5) [SOLove] 4C 18F'

Once we reach our final form, by the time you've read and interpreted that sentence, you'll already be dead.

Words are your kryptonite, and words are what I bring.

The Real Man is a legend, and is well loved by many of you. This is because he played to your preferences. You all want to watch cartoons, as it's the most complex form of communication you can handle.

Words are my weapon. And words will be your demise. The words here, and the words you'll read as you realize you read to slow and are already dead.

fluff THE DARKNESS, WE ARE THE LIGHT. VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!

Edited By: BlackHole on Mar 1st 2023, 3:54:25
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2023, 3:52:01

Posting just to let you know I didn’t read a single word.

TLDR?

Lord Milk Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 3:54:02

..!.. THE DARKNESS WE ARE THE LIGHT VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 3:54:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
Posting just to let you know I didn’t read a single word.

TLDR?

Ah fluff, sorry Req.

TLDR: BOOM, HEADSHOT. Down goes Black Mamba.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2023, 3:57:05

BigP Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 4:01:20

My sack is not threatened by you.

Someone will be by to confirm.
- SoF

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 4:01:54

sucky sucky?

Doug Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 4:03:29

Oh dear. The axis of evil.!!!
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Matrolen Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 4:31:21

Good luck to you, BlackHole!
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 4:32:11

Originally posted by Doug:
Oh dear. The axis of evil.!!!

Waiting on PDM, EVO, Omega and Monsters to grow a pair and FS the suicider tag from last set.

Some blame me for the resistance hits and others blame Gerdler for the attacks on Evo
“so that Tmac isn’t handed the win!” - Gerdler

Coalie or Requiem will be by to post the incriminating evidence that LaF players like Hash/DutchMountains/RestartWhoCouldntWall/GuyWhoWillNeverFarmBotsAgain or whatever Alias he uses denies….

GeneralCojones Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 4:34:31

Glad to read from you guys you seem like decent good will fellas, bring the Apocalypse

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2023, 4:47:24

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 1st 2023, 18:31:20

nuget Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 4:55:08

la resistencia me la pela

Malakaya Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 5:05:58

OMG, who is going to help us now????
Ahora, quien podra defendernos!!!!!!!

Jajajajajajajaja
Maliakh
(APOC)

Matrolen Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 5:32:47

"The End is near, but the Apocalypse is long lived".
- Jaques Derrida
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

Malakaya Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 5:49:50

"Words are your kryptonite, and words are what I bring."

yeap...that is ALL you bring.
Maliakh
(APOC)

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2023, 6:30:16

Originally posted by Coalie:
What the fluff did you just fluffing say about me, you little fluff? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fluff out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fluffing words. You think you can get away with saying that fluff to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fluffing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little fluff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fluffing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price. I will fluff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fluffing dead, kiddo.

Life time ban this guy and throw away the key? :) He should not be playing this game, he needs to be locked up given alot of mdma to treat his PTSD before he goes out on a killing spree!
HeadHunter

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 9:01:05

Who are you again?
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Link Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 10:55:13

I'm not reading any of that lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 11:12:31

Originally posted by HH:

Life time ban this guy and throw away the key? :) He should not be playing this game, he needs to be locked up given alot of mdma to treat his PTSD before he goes out on a killing spree!

Or he once again posted a copy paste job off Reddit as he has been doing for weeks on black holes walls of text posts….

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 11:30:12

Originally posted by Malakaya:
"Words are your kryptonite, and words are what I bring."

yeap...that is ALL you bring.

Well.

1. Yea... but it's your kryptonite, so it's all we need. Ugh, we got another situation where someone can't understand the words.

Ok, let me break it down for you. Words are my weapon. Your kryptonite means something that you're weak against. In this instance, it'd be words. So my weapon just so happens to be the thing you're weak against. Which is why it'll hurt you.... since you're... ugh. Weak against it. I feel like I'm talking to a child.

It's like if someone was like "I know this bullet will kill you when I shoot you in the face" and I responded with 'BULLETS ARE ALL YOU'VE GOT BUDDY". He'd laugh at me. But I can't laugh at you. I feel sad for you.

2. Words are all we've got. Why don't you go message #5 Black Mamba and ask him if thats all we've got. Tell ya what, beautiful. Send Location (what's your country number). I'll come visit you in the next few days. Or are you one of those forum warriors who doesn't play the game, like Derrick? Credit to Derrick though, I think we've convinced him to start playing again.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 11:30:31

Originally posted by Link:

Yes Link, we know. We don't want you to hurt yourself.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 11:32:04

Originally posted by myerr21:
Who are you again?

BLACK HOLE - fluff. It's right there on the side of the screen. Do you have amnesia or something. You read it, went to reply, and then you were like 'aww schucks, i forget his name again'. Dude, it's Black Hole.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 11:36:30

Jajajajajajajaja

Por favor, no sienta la necesidad de traducir no en mi nombre. Pelearé contigo en cualquier idioma que quieras.

Мы можем ссориться на русском языке, спарринговать на испанском языке или рыцарский турнир на аарбическом языке.

أنت فقط أخبرتني باللغة التي تريد مني أن أحرجك بها ، وسأكون سعيدا بالالتزام.

Link Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 12:22:52

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by Link:

Yes Link, we know. We don't want you to hurt yourself.

I appreciate the concern ❤️
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 12:24:26

Who are you again?

Yea I originally assumed he was somebody too, but turns out he's nobody lol.. just some random jabronie that found this game late af 💀
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Tmac Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 13:42:08

Humanitarians won't allow such a move SF =P

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2023, 14:32:51

Who are you again?

You talking to meeeee?????????

:)
HeadHunter

Real Man

Mar 1st 2023, 14:52:51

Originally posted by ButtHole:
blah blah blah spam

>Be Real Man
>Make video telling Butthole he isn't resisting fluff

ButtHole proceeds to declare war on the good guys? lol, lmao. nice resistance hahaha, hahahaha.

You must have learned your PR from "Gerdler's School for swedes who cant PR good and do other things good too"

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 16:16:17

Originally posted by Real Man:
Originally posted by ButtHole:
blah blah blah spam

>Be Real Man
>Make video telling Butthole he isn't resisting fluff

ButtHole proceeds to declare war on the good guys? lol, lmao. nice resistance hahaha, hahahaha.

You must have learned your PR from "Gerdler's School for swedes who cant PR good and do other things good too"

There are no "good guys" in these wars. It's fighting crews vs netting. Active players vs retirees. Great timing for JL btw.
[space]
Sweden is good at tolerance. Great at skiing, also they make good no go zones, grenade attacks and free housing to elderly.

Edit: Something went wrong

Edited By: g0nz0 on Mar 1st 2023, 16:24:49

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 19:44:58

Originally posted by Tmac:

Hahaha you ain’t wrong. It’s what happened to resistance in team server after they got on their 4th restart

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 19:47:37

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Hahaha you ain’t wrong. It’s what happened to resistance in team server after they got on their 4th restart

You fool. That was our strategy. We took baby simba and dark demon down into the gutters, and proceeded to kill their countries over and over. Meanwhile the rest of you were stuck looking like fools, pretending to net.

Or do you think you somehow 'won' cause you had a higher networth? Hahahahah, silly billy. We killed your leaders over and over. Put their heads on spikes. Kicked them around the soccer field.

Buch Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 20:10:02

You fool. That was our strategy. We took baby simba and dark demon down into the gutters, and proceeded to kill their countries over and over. Meanwhile the rest of you were stuck looking like fools, pretending to net.

Or do you think you somehow 'won' cause you had a higher networth? Hahahahah, silly billy. We killed your leaders over and over. Put their heads on spikes. Kicked them around the soccer field.

Douche

Havoc Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 20:36:00

bonus
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 20:53:58

Originally posted by Buch:

Douche

Wow. You've really decided to step up to the plate. You read that my weapon is words, and you decided "I can beat him at his own game". You're a man of strong convictions and great confidence. As such, you've pulled out your big guns in hopes of knocking down the king.

And all you could come up with was a one word reply that you're likely to hear on a middle school playground.

Dig deep into that brain of yours, Buch. Show us you're more intelligent than a 9 year old. Really take a good shot at me. Hit me where it hurts. Use your WORDS! I don't believe the rumors that you've got the intellectual skills comparable to a very young gorilla. I know you can do better.

I'll even give you some tips.

You can insult me for sucking at the game. For talking too much (that's a popular one around here), for being egocentric (you might need a dictionary to keep up with these insult suggestions). You could insult me for being gullible. For getting deleted. Maybe take a shot at my alliance and their ineptitude. You could talk about how much people don't like me, or how many enemies I've made. You could even try to insult my intelligence by taking a page out of Derricks playbook. Be careful with that one though. The last time Derrick tried to give me a lesson on logic, I made him look like a fool. He hasn't posted in awhile, I think he's still crying about someone calling him on his pseudo-intellectual bullfluff.

If you're really desperate you could insult my mom, my wife, or my face.

But you've gotta bring something a little better than 'douche'.

I will give you credit for capitalizing appropriately, but you missed the punctuation.

Come on buddy.

Try again please.

Buch Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 22:53:45

Douche

Wow. You've really decided to step up to the plate. You read that my weapon is words, and you decided "I can beat him at his own game". You're a man of strong convictions and great confidence. As such, you've pulled out your big guns in hopes of knocking down the king.

And all you could come up with was a one word reply that you're likely to hear on a middle school playground.

Dig deep into that brain of yours, Buch. Show us you're more intelligent than a 9 year old. Really take a good shot at me. Hit me where it hurts. Use your WORDS! I don't believe the rumors that you've got the intellectual skills comparable to a very young gorilla. I know you can do better.

I'll even give you some tips.

You can insult me for sucking at the game. For talking too much (that's a popular one around here), for being egocentric (you might need a dictionary to keep up with these insult suggestions). You could insult me for being gullible. For getting deleted. Maybe take a shot at my alliance and their ineptitude. You could talk about how much people don't like me, or how many enemies I've made. You could even try to insult my intelligence by taking a page out of Derricks playbook. Be careful with that one though. The last time Derrick tried to give me a lesson on logic, I made him look like a fool. He hasn't posted in awhile, I think he's still crying about someone calling him on his pseudo-intellectual bullfluff.

If you're really desperate you could insult my mom, my wife, or my face.

But you've gotta bring something a little better than 'douche'.

I will give you credit for capitalizing appropriately, but you missed the punctuation.

Come on buddy.

Try again please.

Douche

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 0:48:03

Good try Buch. Keep your head up little buddy, you'll get there.

Buch Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 1:00:55

Douche bag

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2023, 1:48:51

lawl at this whole thread - are you not entertained??

Captain Control Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 2:21:42

Originally posted by Tertius:
lawl at this whole thread - are you not entertained??

This is top notch American drama at its finest. Netflix needs to copy right this lol.
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 2:24:27

Did you even look at the open profiles after that? Dd never died and you killed me once lol. Your are so full of fluff and your self ahaha. Nice 32 sec kill though atleast your team moved into the avg kill time.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 3:33:17

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Did you even look at the open profiles after that? Dd never died and you killed me once lol. Your are so full of fluff and your self ahaha. Nice 32 sec kill though atleast your team moved into the avg kill time.

I killed you last game?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU IDIOT. Holy fluff. You died to my brigade of noobies?!?!?!? You must be so embarrassed!!!!

nuget Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 5:08:06

Jajajajajajajaja

Por favor, no sienta la necesidad de traducir no en mi nombre. Pelearé contigo en cualquier idioma que quieras.

Мы можем ссориться на русском языке, спарринговать на испанском языке или рыцарский турнир на аарбическом языке.

أنت فقط أخبرتني باللغة التي تريد مني أن أحرجك بها ، وسأكون سعيدا بالالتزام.

vatochikiadoveteahacerwallydejadepresumirquesabesusargoogle

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2023, 6:12:41

Pura verga te va a entender :')
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2023, 10:22:34

Originally posted by Shweezy:

This
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 12:00:26

Originally posted by Shweezy:

You understand a fluff? What the fluff does that mean?

Buch Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 14:02:18

Stupid Democrat.

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 15:04:20

Stupid Democrat.

Stupid Dems, They teeerk meeer geeerns. All that aside, im in illinois, they did take our guns:(
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Murf Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 19:45:19

Wtf is this drivel

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2023, 19:58:16

Stupid Democrat.

Stupid Dems, They teeerk meeer geeerns. All that aside, im in illinois, they did take our guns:(

You let them, next is freedom of speech, it is in every dictator's playbook
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!