Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 1st 2023, 3:48:47

It's time to make it official. The rumors are true. The Resistance still exists. In fact, we are still growing.

We are running under the tag JL in alliance. It seems as though most of you knew, as it's obvious when you see the skill and tenacity with which we play.

It's hard to hide greatness. It's also hard to hide Black Holes. Even though you can't see them, the effect is felt nonetheless.

Now I make the post just hours after our most recent kill on #5 Black Mamba of SoL.

If you look at the warstats so far this set, it won't tell the whole story. As you all know, we are new to this game. As such, we do stupid things like not realize we need to rejoin the clan after we die. So we've had a whole lot of hits as untagged people that don't register under the JL stats.

I don't want our boys to go without their glory though, so I'm going to share with you the story of the death of Black Mamba.

The target was identified, and the lore of SoL walling speed was shared with us. We knew we had to make the kill happen fast. I set a goal for our 5 man hit squad to kill this Mamba in under 60 seconds. We were a little slow, it took 74.

But we had a second volley. We will not be denied. Ask baby simba and Dark Demon, they know about our persistence.

The second volley finished the target off in 47 seconds.

Now it's not an under 20 second kill or anything crazy like that. But we are getting there. We WILL be there.

So let this serve as a warning to all you wallers with colonoscopy bags so you never have to take a fluff and be away from your computer players....

You can't wall if we kill you before you have time to read what's happening. And if there's one thing I've learned about many of you over the last few months, it's that you have an aversion to words. Link literally has a seizure if he see's paragraphs. Requiem straight up refuses to read. Baby Simba lacks the ability to read. KoHearts is a nut-job conspiracy theorist that thinks I'm some grizzled vet from 20 years ago, so although he can read, I doubt his ability to interpret the words correctly.

Basically, the point is that you will have to read the sentence '[21:16:45] <&Earthnews> GS - Ricochet (#476) [] -> Black Mamba (#5) [SOLove] 4C 18F'

Once we reach our final form, by the time you've read and interpreted that sentence, you'll already be dead.

Words are your kryptonite, and words are what I bring.

The Real Man is a legend, and is well loved by many of you. This is because he played to your preferences. You all want to watch cartoons, as it's the most complex form of communication you can handle.

Words are my weapon. And words will be your demise. The words here, and the words you'll read as you realize you read to slow and are already dead.

fluff THE DARKNESS, WE ARE THE LIGHT. VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!