Ivan Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 14:51:11

If you say so, run along little cheater

anoniem Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 15:15:52

re(ally)tired

dagga Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 5:57:13

SOF were the last alliance to throw their entire support behind Elitez even though cheating allegations had swirled for at least a year before the cheating was uncovered by Anthony ciolli. helmet is a convenient cheater despiser. The night hanlong and LAF were exposed, he was in #earthempires stating heroically that this 'changed everything' and the LAF/Sof alliance was done.

I'm sure he said the same thing about star tiger after Elitez FA packages won SOF at least 2 wars in 2002-3. There is a laughable log where helmet is BEGGING startiger for FA in a war against sol, complete with country to country matchups. He got the cheater FA and SOF never looked back.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Anonymous

Jun 17th 2012, 6:00:23

LOL! Dagga will defend anyone even, absolute scum that hate SoL as much as LaF so long as they fight on the side of SoL.

Hilarious!

I bet if LaF switched sides right now, Dagstar would be right here praising LaF and sucking Hanlong fluff.

This guy never gets old. I was wrong before, long live king dagga. The jester of AT.

Drow Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 6:02:21

don't have to be pacted to not war someone.
next, funny that I saw LaF definitely on turnsave before we started saving, and then saw sof on saving just after...

Paradigm President of failed speeling

dagga Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 6:13:26

Sucking hanlong fluff is your forte Symac. No wonder you retired your other name you gutless hack lol
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 7:26:06

Originally posted by Drow:
next, funny that I saw LaF definitely on turnsave before we started saving, and then saw sof on saving just after...

uhh you think laf was saving for PDM? :S

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 8:48:28

Originally posted by Drow:

Which is why so many of laf batch explored in the hours preceding the fs. Storing for batch explores = turn storing for war now? interesting