Verified:

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 1:45:59

Originally posted by dagga:
Reap what you sow LaF.

Two options available to you - fight like a man and beat us, or continue the bullfluff and call allies. :)

Your call.

rofl. i'd like to see you cry when LaF beats you. you always cry anyway. lol
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:51:14

Rolf. I`d like to see your side actually fight an even war. You always outnumber your opponent at least 1+1/2 to 1. lol

locket Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:54:56

Originally posted by Alin:
Rolf. I`d like to see your side actually fight an even war. You always outnumber your opponent at least 1+1/2 to 1. lol

MD+Sol last set and you got smashed :) And you were cheating for Sol at the time too!

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 2:01:46

rofl @ alin. try to explore other threads, you don't know well.

will you be crying again this time around? i hope not. rofl.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 2:16:07

Originally posted by locket:

MD+Sol last set and you got smashed :) And you were cheating for Sol at the time too!

Actually hanlong gave me 2 acres of land and 1 CS as bonus last reset ( that`s because i`ve spent 1 reset in Laf - wonder what an all time lafer received.). Latter on clueless kumander took em away.

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 2:23:04

rofl at the child named "Alin". you and dagga make a good comedian.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 3:22:58

For SOLs sake, AT ban Alin.

Pain Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 3:24:11

for everyones sake. not just SOLs.
Your mother is a nice woman

fazer Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 3:35:42

I think by replying you are fuelling the fire. Someone posted that its true when you try to compete with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. You win by silence. :)

People who thrive on attention can only talk to themselves for so long... i am guessing.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Firefly

Jun 14th 2012, 3:46:23

PENIS! I mean bonus...

fazer Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 3:55:48

you can't take the PENIS post. Thats myn!!
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Ivan Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 4:30:13

lol@archaic

Man it cant be good for you to carry around all that built up anger over a war that happend bout 1,5-2 years ago

F L U F F

Murf Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:04:09

Lol this thread deteriorated fast

elvesrus

Jun 14th 2012, 6:35:31

but on the bright side laf vs evo is on topic
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

swampy Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:38:09

It is going to deteriorate like LaF.

Drow Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 11:19:15

no one is selling evo out, merely pointing out that evo was more for war than other alliances. it is also possible that the war was called off, and then after contacting us, sol and evo decided to change their minds.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TheMatrix

Jun 14th 2012, 11:29:56

I know nothing of the situation but has it ever crossed anyone's mind that what archaic said was correct at the time and then people that are not part of PDM decided to go a different way?

If he was speaking for PDMs intentions then I would understand, but the information he stated was about alliances that he doesn't "control"...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 14th 2012, 13:10:54

War decs just ain't what they used to be..:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 13:19:50

martian u should read the fluffy one that elvesrus wrote on team server about 6 months back.. we both was gunna post one.. but i couldnt compete with that

Boltar Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 13:35:32

Hyperion Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 14:29:40

Makinso I am very upset with your war declaration this set. No video, no boobs, nothing fun. I think I may have to kill your country. For that im sorry. Heh.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 14th 2012, 14:30:53

@boltar: very fluffy:)
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

davidoss Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 16:52:14

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by Servant:
Generally,

One sits down and talks to look for peace....Before making an aggressive move.

Last time LaF and SoL reconciled it was after LaF declared war on SoL. I do not think there would be anything wrong with the reverse happening.

By reconcile did you mean scheming with our then FDP, and plotting for a gangbang on us?

davidoss Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 17:43:01

You asked for a fair war, but yet you hit us when we weren't even on turn save mode. Funny :)

If it was really a fair war you wanted, sack up and ask for a pre-arranged. Similar membership numbers or not, please do not come sprouting bullfluff about wanting a fair war and FSing an alliance that hasn't even been stocking or saving turns. I'm normally quite levelheaded with these sorts of things but I've had enough of this bullfluff.

If it's war you want, be careful of what you wish for. From here on, remember that you've brought this upon yourself.

davidoss Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 17:50:54

And yes, nice job with the early set suiciding, and then calling it a "fair war".

euglaf Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 18:45:08

oh my god who caresssssss

Kalick Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 18:54:32

Originally posted by euglaf:
oh my god who caresssssss

+1

maverickmd Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 19:30:27

89 vs 85 seems pretty fair. Time to call in another 90 members LaF so you can gangbang inbetween cheating :( Might as well.

TheMatrix

Jun 14th 2012, 21:11:58

^ AMEN

It seems everyone in this game is scared of fair wars. They want to just try and wipe the floor with people. I just don't get how that is fun...

Cowards...

ebola Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 21:46:10

Lol. The only reason for Evo/SoL to hit this ridiculously early (like they read a play from the LaF playbook that they so strongly resented), when LaF isn't even in turn storing yet doesn't give me the impression that they wanted a fair war anyway, but one where they had a clear advantage.
This really shouldn't surprise.them. I'm sure, had they wanted a true fair war, one could have been arranged. It looks more like they wanted a victory instead of a fair war. Nothing wrong with that, but in that case, nobody should be surprised by the countermoves.
I'm sure this was anticipated and we all know who will come in next...

Ivan Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 11:42:55

Makinso and KJ wanting a fair war LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

bertz Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 12:01:46

Originally posted by ebola:
Lol. The only reason for Evo/SoL to hit this ridiculously early (like they read a play from the LaF playbook that they so strongly resented), when LaF isn't even in turn storing yet doesn't give me the impression that they wanted a fair war anyway, but one where they had a clear advantage.

Wow. And they say Evo is the biggest whiner?
When LaF FSd other alliance, did they consider others to store turns first? That's so far from the pacts you have broken dude so just go back to your warchat and prove to us that LaF is a real powerhouse as you claim.

ebola Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 12:16:44

Ehm, I'm not even in LaF (or any of the parties involved in this war thank goodness).
In no way am I saying that LaF was in the right when they FSd several alliances in the last couple of resets, I'm just saying that this FS makes it look (to me) like SoL/Evo want to smack down LaF for another reset, not that they were looking for a fair war.
I don't really care either way, but pretending that this FS is so much better than anything LaF has done over the last couple of resets (*)...it's fine if you want to fight them the way they fought you guys, I can understand that, but don't pretend that you're taking the moral high ground here, you're fighting them with their own tactics.

(*) war/FS wise.

Edited By: ebola on Jun 15th 2012, 12:19:26
See Original Post

Kumander Otbol

Jun 15th 2012, 12:22:10

ebola should join SoF so he will be involved in this war. =D

ebola Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 12:32:44

I'm quite happy not being involved, thank you :). And, though I can't know for certain, I imagine that a lot of regular members on both sides of the conflict would like the same after almost > a year of all this.

Kumander Otbol

Jun 15th 2012, 12:40:10

I'm quite happy not being involved, thank you :). And, though I can't know for certain, I imagine that a lot of regular members on both sides of the conflict would like the same after almost > a year of all this.

its more fun being involved. :D

let's go! http://sof.earth2025.net

aponic Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 12:49:20

Originally posted by Makinso:
Dear LaF,

I sincerely hope this is our final conflict LAF as it's becoming a burden on all of us and the server, it needs to end.

-SOL Head.

How can you sincerely hope it is the last time when you hit first? Riiighhhht....

:P
SOF
Cerevisi

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 15th 2012, 13:28:40

*waves to apo*
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 13:42:37

I sincerely hope this is our final conflict LAF as it's becoming a burden on all of us and the server, it needs to end.

Didn't you guys proclaim that you weren't pacting LaF for 3 resets after their cheating scandal exploded? So, therefore, don't you dudes have, like, one more reset of not pacting LaF?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 14:27:03

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Didn't you guys proclaim that you weren't pacting LaF for 3 resets after their cheating scandal exploded? So, therefore, don't you dudes have, like, one more reset of not pacting LaF?

It is nice to see Makinso extend the olive branch. Pacts aside this warring the same guys every set (even if they deserve it) needs to end. Die fast this set and then we can figure out the next. Lets all have one set of just netting (without adding extra 10's of millions to you r countrys NW on the cheat). I am sure we would all like a netting set. :)
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

aponic Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 14:51:58

Deerhunter demonstrates his mastery of all things, again.
SOF
Cerevisi

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 16:15:22

SOL would like a netting set?

I'd be happy to set an Over/Under on final ave net of SOL in a netting set!
Z is #1

bertz Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 17:23:49

Ehm, I'm not even in LaF (or any of the parties involved in this war thank goodness).
In no way am I saying that LaF was in the right when they FSd several alliances in the last couple of resets, I'm just saying that this FS makes it look (to me) like SoL/Evo want to smack down LaF for another reset, not that they were looking for a fair war.
I don't really care either way, but pretending that this FS is so much better than anything LaF has done over the last couple of resets (*)...it's fine if you want to fight them the way they fought you guys, I can understand that, but don't pretend that you're taking the moral high ground here, you're fighting them with their own tactics.

(*) war/FS wise.

This war is far more fair (if it looks like it's not) compared to what to wars where they FSd us. No it's far from their tactics. They broke pacts and caught their enemies by much surprise. But this war, they have seen this coming. No broken pacts or whatsoever. But sorry I thought you were a LaF member.
Still we're hoping to see this as the last war with LaF and just compete with them in Netting as we used to be doing.

Originally posted by NukEvil:

If majority of the members would disagree, leaders could take back what they have said.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 20:58:17

Bertz you mean like how evo broke a unap to gangbang SOF with SOL and TIE? Yeah evo doesnt break pacts at all

anoniem Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 12:08:01

NaturalS.

take your meds.
re(ally)tired

cypress Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 12:13:14

bonus time yet?

iScode Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 12:53:42

not yet
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Ivan Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 14:45:31

Indeed Anoniem, X years ago on martians orders

anything else?

lol go back to skyelitez already

Ivan Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 14:46:49

Also 200% sure that NaturalS didnt have any pacts at all so i cant see how they broke one

fluffFF

anoniem Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 14:47:45

skyelitez... the same alliance sof helped to defend?
re(ally)tired