Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 14th 2010, 8:20:25

Originally posted by TAN:
Yes, because if you want all your land back, you need to retal it yourself. OR you can open it up clan-wide, and 1 retal should be more than enough to get all the land back if countries with similar NWs are chosen properly.

Also, why shouldn't special attacks be considered legit retals? In most cases you'll actually lose less by getting retalled with a missile.

Our policy extends both ways and it gives disenfranchised countries a means to deter hits on them that are otherwise unretallable by them.

Finally, it's more fun this way. We play this game to have fun, right? At least we do.

Did you even look at the news I posted? Go back and look at the full news. #226 is grabbing #159. #159 fires off one nuke for more acres than the ghost acres #226 received. #226 immediately stops grabbing #159.

That is not promoting landgrabbing. For you to claim otherwise is insane.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Nov 14th 2010, 8:20:52

Originally posted by locket:
Many of us didn't run multies too LI. Your comments are a waste of this forums time.

man you just dont know do you ;)

its ok to be naive...

even the mighty ViLSe ran multies

And the might SOL leaders back in the day :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:21:08

thats right she wasn't in charge...but doesn't change any of the facts I put out. Thanks for not denying it ;)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:22:36

You got proof of Vilse running multies..?? I highly doubt you do.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:24:12

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
umm unlike you i dont have an emotional connection to this game :P

and that...
Originally posted by LittleItaly:

so i dunno wtf you are talking about

its ok, put on your glasses.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:25:36

You can ask him

it was during one of his story times.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:27:06

okay and??

you ain't sayin nothing. You Don't Matter. ICN will always be better then you without you as they've always been. "I'm sorry Dixie..I swear it was just an angry response..I didn't mean to run multies against ICN".."but I was mad...and wanted to get back at Gary for it"
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:30:22

Sure it does. Im no better than a ton of people that everyone admires and doesnt. Who may be infamous to this game and who may not.

I dont get what that quote is from, and is definitely not how i talk...

Gary wasnt even alive :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:33:06

He was when you ran the multies...he kicked you from ICN permanently. Apparently you thought you'd have a better shot getting in by sweet talking Dixie. Didn't happen. You got brought up in HC discussions after your conversations...and the outcome DENIED.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:37:15

Gary wasnt alive you goof. it was Nole =P get your facts right man.

And yeah, i asked TW and dixie just to see how many people still had there tails in a twist or if the leaders forgave. its not like i would have rejoined icn anyway....

im allowed back now and still wont join them =P

i certainly was not the first, or last of HC members to run multies lol.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:39:07

Do I have an emotional connection to the game? You damn skippy I do. This game allowed me to become friends with a guy I could've lived next door to and grown old with as best friends forever. I met a guy that I will always hold dear in my heart as my brother from another mother as he used to like to say. Same as you, you have made good friends from this game from your own area you live in. I'm proud to be able to call Gary my brother. If it wasn't for this game, I'd never have gotten to know him. This game allows people from all walks of life to interact and mold relationships, even if its just alliance interactions. YOu have to konw that there is another person sitting at the other end of that keyboard.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:41:19

BTW, think of it like this...

Video games to cheat codes as e2025 to multies.

Ya beat the game, get bored, put cheat codes in it.

This is all coming from the guy who still has DM in LaE LOL.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:42:49

Thats nice and all Thunder, but i dont care =P

This is just a game. a game of text and numbers.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:47:47

LaE has nothing to do with Alliance, yet you dumbasses want to associate LaE and NA every chance you get. Let me remind you since your feeble mind chooses to ignore facts. We had 10 accounts deleted in NA and they all belonged to one guy. llaar was only implicated because he had received access to a board and had said he would help out any future actions. NONE oc his countires on his account were deleted both FFA and Alliance. Yet your stupid ass wants to accuse him of running multies without any proof. llaar has NEVER been deleted from EE. So when YOU who is an admitted multi runner accuses llaar without proof. you fluffin rights I'll be right there defending my friend against you who is an admitted multi runner. And no I haven't gone to read your stupid wiki..which is probably really stupid anyway.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:51:29

i didnt say llaar, i said DM

llaar has admitted to running multies in e2025 =P

Its the same concept though, right? you shoulda kickbanned the cheaters.

hypocrite ;)

you also added so much more to what i said. *shrug*
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:54:18

No..your original accusation was against llaar you dumb fluff. I refuted it perfectly. The rest was just more confirmation that you are a petty ignoramus.

Edited By: Makinso on Nov 14th 2010, 14:59:22
See Original Post
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2010, 8:57:42

my first accusation was a joke lost upon you and your hard felt feelings against what i did in e2025 YEARS ago =P

it was obiviously poking fun at him for the lae deal (i know his part =P ) and his e2025 rep :P

Edited By: LittleItaly on Nov 14th 2010, 9:00:16
See Original Post
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 9:00:04

lol...typical.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

TAN Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 9:09:23

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Yes, because if you want all your land back, you need to retal it yourself. OR you can open it up clan-wide, and 1 retal should be more than enough to get all the land back if countries with similar NWs are chosen properly.

Also, why shouldn't special attacks be considered legit retals? In most cases you'll actually lose less by getting retalled with a missile.

Our policy extends both ways and it gives disenfranchised countries a means to deter hits on them that are otherwise unretallable by them.

Finally, it's more fun this way. We play this game to have fun, right? At least we do.

Did you even look at the news I posted? Go back and look at the full news. #226 is grabbing #159. #159 fires off one nuke for more acres than the ghost acres #226 received. #226 immediately stops grabbing #159.

For the first time in my earth career, I got 35k acres this set. How did I do it? By lging and retalling.

With country:country, which most alliances have been following with largely successful results, everyone prospers.

Ask LCN and Collab whether or not they profited off the land trading we had going on. They will definitely say yes.

Even Evo profited from it, so I don't know why you're complaining. Have you ever seen a set where PDM gave and received so many lgs?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

locket Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 9:39:31

I didn't run them and i know others... but meh. I'm not sol so why would it bug me they ran them?

Makinso Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 14:58:27

From a SOL leadership perspective Bobby.

This thread was uncalled for and unnecisary. Both LAF and PDM are core netting alliances. Both have gotten into questionable situations with SOL over various of subjects and fluff. I would actually like to give them some props for taking matters in their own hands and FSing a warring alliance when tensions are high between us.

Instead of sitting around and waiting to be FSed and only to complain on AT about how they got FSed by a warring alliance.

So much love and props to PDM and LaF for being pro-active alliances and standing up for what they believe in or simply protect their tag.

Strife Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 15:11:36

I dont think PDM is a netting alliance anymore LOL! Well at least not since we came to EE.

Detmer Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 15:49:34

Originally posted by Strife:
I dont think PDM is a netting alliance anymore LOL! Well at least not since we came to EE.

Well, I start off everyone round intending to net but recognize that isn't always a possibility. If there are binary options of being a netting alliance of a war alliance I think one would have to call us a netting alliance even though we don't really give a fluff on the whole about netting.

aponic Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 17:21:00

Originally posted by Makinso:
From a SOL leadership perspective Bobby.

This thread was uncalled for and unnecisary. Both LAF and PDM are core netting alliances. Both have gotten into questionable situations with SOL over various of subjects and fluff. I would actually like to give them some props for taking matters in their own hands and FSing a warring alliance when tensions are high between us.

Instead of sitting around and waiting to be FSed and only to complain on AT about how they got FSed by a warring alliance.

So much love and props to PDM and LaF for being pro-active alliances and standing up for what they believe in or simply protect their tag.

You FS a war alliane, have the chance to organize a bit, a people have a good time on both sides. All three of these allianes earned lots of respect. You are really just being a hater Bobby. You may be in SOL now but I don't think EVO could have put in a much better war effort than any of these alliances. I don't know why outsiders are spinning these wars like Fox News. Damn haters.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 17:21:41

Originally posted by Slagpit:

For the first time in my earth career, I got 35k acres this set. How did I do it? By lging and retalling.

With country:country, which most alliances have been following with largely successful results, everyone prospers.

Ask LCN and Collab whether or not they profited off the land trading we had going on. They will definitely say yes.

Even Evo profited from it, so I don't know why you're complaining. Have you ever seen a set where PDM gave and received so many lgs?

didn't you just declare jihad on me and NA over a country:country retal policy? And now you are promoting it?

Make your facking mind up already camel humper
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2010, 17:48:57

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by Strife:

Well, I start off everyone round intending to net but recognize that isn't always a possibility. If there are binary options of being a netting alliance of a war alliance I think one would have to call us a netting alliance even though we don't really give a fluff on the whole about netting.

PDM's entire history has been one of legendary failures! You guys are the quintessential definition of mediocre! Much love for PDM but they've never been the best netters or best war'ers or even the best suckers. Just right in the middle :)

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I am any better because I was part of most of them phases!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 14th 2010, 19:40:25

What does that have to do with NM retals?

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 19:43:48

He has no clue what he's talking about.

He chastised NA's limited country:country retal policy

and in that last post praised country:country policies.

He's clearly tarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 22:16:12

ford, the difference is, we won't KILL a country for a single missile retal, or a single bioterror.

so if Slip bioterrors me again, like he usually does every set, that means we can kill him?

you guys have the most retarded retal policy to ever come about.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

locket Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 23:00:54

Country to country with multiple hits being non country to country is bad? Thats what half the posters always claimed they wanted.

Junky Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 0:21:41

with alittle more disapline I think PDM could be a decent war alliance, they have the decent stock to beable to pull it off.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mrford Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 0:25:49

That is not the only point you were arguing tan.

You attempted to fluff all over me yelling thy this is an ALLIANCE server so country:country is stupid as fluff. And now you are praising country:country not 48 hours later.

Make ur mind up, stop shifting your platform.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 0:27:34

Originally posted by mrford:
That is in the case of single grabs in a 24 hour period

damn everyone refuses to read past the fine print, lol

for more than 1 grab on the same country, or by the same country, anyone can retal and it's 2:1

IMO it promotes grabbing, but denounces farming.

But this community is so change-a-phobic that they refuse to read into the police and just see the country:country and dismiss it

It's still a fluffty policy. This is the ALLIANCE server. Why the eff would you prohibit clanmates from taking a retal? The land belongs to the alliance, not to the individual.

Originally posted by Pang:
...or PDM topfeeding all-x countries on a consistent basis...

There's no such thing as topfeeding anymore. Everything is based on similar networths. This term "topfeeding" needs to get dropped -- even the name is a misnomer now.

Incase you are confused about what you said on the first page
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thomas Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 1:18:27

With all the praise Fordy hands out to SoF, you would think they recruited him to join them.

mrford Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 1:57:52

U tarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 2:01:04

fordy: yo momma so fat she has to retal 5:1 just to get her land back...even WITH ghost acres...zing

mrford Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 2:15:57

I see what you did there.

But my mom actually is kinda fat : (
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Junky Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 2:36:46

all kidding aside... if someone is gonna do an earth yo mama joke, it should be something like

"Yo momma is so fat, People concider sex with her as top feeding."

or

"Yo momma is so stupid, She thought a bombing run is what she did to the toilet last night."

mrford Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 2:42:48

+10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Junky Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 3:03:14

Originally posted by Junky:
all kidding aside... if someone is gonna do an earth yo mama joke, it should be something like

"Yo momma is so fat, People concider sex with her as top feeding."

or

"Yo momma is so stupid, She thought a bombing run is what she did to the toilet last night."

none of these are directed at anyones actual mother, just directed at what would be concidered tastful yo mama jokes. that are earth related.

TAN Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 3:09:53

That is not the only point you were arguing tan.

You attempted to fluff all over me yelling thy this is an ALLIANCE server so country:country is stupid as fluff. And now you are praising country:country not 48 hours later.

Make ur mind up, stop shifting your platform.

you're a tard. i never said country:country land:land is a bad idea.

i said the rest of your gay policy is what's gay. learn to separate the two.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 15th 2010, 3:12:51

yo momma's so fat, when she explores she only gets 5 acres.

yo momma's so dumb, she thought destocking was what you opened on christmas morning.

yo momma's so ugly, her face bounces retals.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 3:24:40

That is in the case of single grabs in a 24 hour period

damn everyone refuses to read past the fine print, lol

for more than 1 grab on the same country, or by the same country, anyone can retal and it's 2:1

IMO it promotes grabbing, but denounces farming.

But this community is so change-a-phobic that they refuse to read into the police and just see the country:country and dismiss it

It's still a fluffty policy. This is the ALLIANCE server. Why the eff would you prohibit clanmates from taking a retal? The land belongs to the alliance, not to the individual.

Originally posted by Pang:
...or PDM topfeeding all-x countries on a consistent basis...

There's no such thing as topfeeding anymore. Everything is based on similar networths. This term "topfeeding" needs to get dropped -- even the name is a misnomer now.

Incase you are confused about what you said on the first page

looks to me like you did tan. That was your post. Insulting my intelegence does not take away from the fact that that is what you said
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 9:51:38

*intelligence

My argument is you are effectively taking away the clan-wide aspect of retalling with your policy.

In our policy, it's country:country land:land OR they can defer their retals. Your policy does not give that option without jumping through some retarded hoops.

Explain to me how killing a country for 1 missile -- let's say an EM -- makes any sense. Instead of encouraging landtrading, your retal policy will scare people away from bothering with you altogether.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

locket Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 10:11:48

who missiles for retals in legit clans anyways? Stop bringing up stupid circumstances to prove your point. And whats the point of country to country retals if you can defer all of them? lol

anubis0079 Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 10:22:12

yo mama's so fat she thought SDI means Super Delicious Ice cream.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

Junky Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 13:47:05

Yo momma is so fat... you don't want to know what her chems are.

yo momma is so Ugly she causes people to self-delete thier countries.

Yo momma is so Dumb she believed what Pinoy said about thier member(s)

anubis0079 Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 13:57:34

yo mama so scary ALL her acres are ghost

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

BigRedDog

Nov 15th 2010, 14:51:26

yo momma is a towel

TAN Game profile

Nov 15th 2010, 15:29:03

Originally posted by locket:
who missiles for retals in legit clans anyways? Stop bringing up stupid circumstances to prove your point. And whats the point of country to country retals if you can defer all of them? lol

Who are you to define what's legit and what's not? Who are you to say it's a stupid circumstance or not (even though it was a hypothetical question)? What makes you think every country wants to retal their own hits?

Locket, stfu this isn't your argument anyways.
FREEEEEDOM!!!