Verified:

aponic Game profile

Jul 10th 2012, 23:57:12

Could someone make a list with some reasons for who is where and who might be over rated, etc. It would be cool to see opinions from different people
SOF
Cerevisi

Trife Game profile

Jul 10th 2012, 23:59:33

Overrated:

HAN, Rigor Mortis

Underrated:

The Seskiness Quotient of Zen and I

Ranked too high:

SOL

Should be 11th:

LCN

Maker of the best crack brownies:

CWG

locket Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 0:04:43

1-DKnights
2-ICN
3-iMagNum
4-LaF
5-LCNostra
6-MD
7-MONSTERS
8-NeoFed
9-OMEGA
10-Paradigm
11-RAGE
12-RD
13-RIVAL
14-SancT
15-SoF
16-SOLdier
17-TIE
18-NA
27-EVO

Alphabetical order by tag

Frodo Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 0:52:50

seems like someone isn't a fan of EVO... hmmmmm..... ;)

Brink Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 0:59:18

The only one who actually does these fairly is Servant. Everyone else has agendas.

Xelah Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 1:08:50

I dunno, locket's is pretty good from my point of view.
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

Pride Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 1:15:19

1-Pride
2-Locket

All you need to know lol.

iScode Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 1:17:16

Originally posted by Pride:

1-iScode
2-Pride
3-Locket

All you need to know lol.

Fixed that for you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bertz Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 1:34:14

Locket just missed the Evo vs. LaF threads so he wants to hijack the thread.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 2:37:41

I did a ranking earlier in the set, before all the wars broke...

Seems I underrated Tie, and possibly NM also.
Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 3:53:50

Wolf topped em
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 4:32:08

Originally posted by bertz:
Locket just missed the Evo vs. LaF threads so he wants to hijack the thread.

I just figured a small joke wouldn't start one up :P

Boooooo Pride!

bertz Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 5:48:37

We will not tolerate small joke.
Detah to LaF!

trumper Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 13:50:48

Originally posted by Brink:
The only one who actually does these fairly is Servant. Everyone else has agendas.

So seeing past the agendas are we going to do a super reunion for LCN with you guys all coming back?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 14:56:30

1. LaF (best netters, probably best fighters, tarnished by cheating scandal though. dunno the impact of it, we have to remember that the benefits they gained from cheating are probably still visible. elitez didn't collapse completely the set after big 6, it slowly faded away)
- gap -
2. SoF (good fighters and lots of members. ditto for benefiting from laf's cheating)
- gap -
3. probably LCN (very solid overall, quite good per member in both fighting and netting but not the best)
4. SOL (only above the next two because of members, and I don't even have a solid idea of how many members they have because of all the restarting/lack of restarting)
5. Evo (strongest per member alliance in the game right now IMO both for fighting and netting, but member numbers have dwindled)
6. MD (probably on par with LCN in terms of member quality but kind of hurt by this war)
3 - 6 interchangeable depending on how many members the clans actually have and their political fortunes. extra points to LCN for avoiding the conflict.
- gap -
7. TIE (very strong warring performances in the past few sets and probably about equal to the rest in this category in terms of netting)
8. MONSTERS (best netters in this group but horrible at war. their HPM might look decent but their idea of war organisation is running lots of offwave targets)
9. RIVAL (a slightly worse version of TIE as this war and last set demonstrated. winning because of tagjumpers this set)
10. PDM (their netting performances, even with landtrading, suck and so do their warring performances. here because they have members)
- gap AT THIS POINT RANKING BECOMES IRRELEVANT BECAUSE ALL THE CLANS BELOW SUCK RIGHT NOW. -
11. iMagNum (suck at netting, not great at warring either but could probably beat any of the below, even in a fair 1 vs 1)
12. RD (was going to leave them out as cheaters anyway, but here they are. landtrade their way to good finishes because the server is too politically divided to punish bad game play. claim they're clean on this server but are run by people who have a ton of deletions between them on other servers)
13. OMEGA
14. SancT (both shadows of their past selves)
15. ICN
16. NA (have resorted to landtrading with RD to try to get good finishes, have failed at that. couldn't war their way out of a wet paper bag)
17. NeoFed (yeah.... ermm not really much to say about them is there?)

Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 14:56:48

Servant's agenda is kissing everyone's ass.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 17:22:34

Pontius Pilate, is the first to really understand me.

90% of the time, assessing in this game isn't pleasant,

but 10% of the time its awesome:)
Z is #1

bug03 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 17:58:31

yup PP, not biased at all.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 18:26:50

Don't get me wrong, my rankings are probably very close to Servant's. It's just that I talk about negatives as well as positives :P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 18:29:38

the only clan I felt that I might have been a bit unfair to is iMag. Maybe their rank is the same but the gap should be between iMag and RD, not between PDM and iMag. but it's both a netting and a warring ranking...

edit: and bug03, how is it biased? you think my ranking should ignore your leader's exploits? he's probably the second most deleted person outside the FFA server.

iScode Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 18:33:37

ummmm not good at war.

I would like to see any other alliance produce the hit stats imag just put out in the first 24 hours of war. And we still have a couple of hours to go...

74 hpm when a couple of countries are inactive and 1/3 of the alliance is new members new to war, along with the actual target selection and running of this war has been nothing short of impressive.

You seem to be still buthurt bye imag if you cant recognise that fact, yes NA was not warprepped, but those stats, even against a netting alliance not warprepped are not something many alliances could achieve imo.

The simple fact is the FS has been devastating.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr.Silver

Jul 11th 2012, 18:53:32

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

edit: and bug03, how is it biased? you think my ranking should ignore your leader's exploits? he's probably the second most deleted person outside the FFA server.

err... really? does every time I don't play a server in a reset count as being deleted? :P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 19:02:32

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

err... really? does every time I don't play a server in a reset count as being deleted? :P

Not you, Mr Titanium.

bug03 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 19:05:18

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

Not you, Mr Titanium.

since when does being a member make you a leader?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 19:05:52

Originally posted by iScode:
ummmm not good at war.

I would like to see any other alliance produce the hit stats imag just put out in the first 24 hours of war. And we still have a couple of hours to go...

74 hpm when a couple of countries are inactive and 1/3 of the alliance is new members new to war, along with the actual target selection and running of this war has been nothing short of impressive.

You seem to be still buthurt bye imag if you cant recognise that fact, yes NA was not warprepped, but those stats, even against a netting alliance not warprepped are not something many alliances could achieve imo.

So you make a good FS and all of a sudden you're a good war clan? I hadn't looked at your stats for this set, I was going by previous sets.
TIE beat you guys down hard last set despite being completely unprepped and in that war you showed terrible restart rates and ability to maintain a strong pace in war despite a good FS.
Outside of MONSTERS, which clan ranked above you do you think you could beat in a war where you didn't just blindside them? Quite frankly I don't see you having a chance against any of them. You lost to TIE when TIE was 5 members smaller than they are this set (28 members?)..

edit: also not great != not good

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Jul 11th 2012, 19:35:43
See Original Post

Nuketon Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 20:20:33

1-10 Who cares
11 LCN

GoodPeace Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 22:01:44

What nuketon said
La Cosa Nostra

Jul 11th 2012, 22:09:17

ummmm not good at war.

You are trying to be funny, right? You blind side innactive netters and call that good at war? Your alliance ain't fluff, mate. Glad you have fun but don't try and include yourself with legitimate alliances. Imaginary numbers is a clan. Rename it Imaginary skill.

Don't take it liek I am just busting your chops. Whole bottom count is fluff. Just rank top 5 cause no one else matters.

Brink Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:07:34

Originally posted by Nuketon:
1-10 Who cares
11 LCN

:thumbs up:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 0:08:43

The greatest PR campaign in the history of the game
Z is #1

Brink Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:17:36

Originally posted by trumper:

So seeing past the agendas are we going to do a super reunion for LCN with you guys all coming back?

Keep looking to see if one is going down.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 0:19:43

Enjoying a reunion in Monsters right now with 4 of us being ex Nostra's:)
Z is #1

LadyGrizz Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 1:05:33

Brink needs to come over to the Monster side, hehe

Xelah Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 1:32:40

Originally posted by Alliance Observer:
ummmm not good at war.

You are trying to be funny, right? You blind side innactive netters and call that good at war? Your alliance ain't fluff, mate. Glad you have fun but don't try and include yourself with legitimate alliances. Imaginary numbers is a clan. Rename it Imaginary skill.

Don't take it liek I am just busting your chops. Whole bottom count is fluff. Just rank top 5 cause no one else matters.

You've made some pretty bold posts considering you don't want anyone to know who/where you are.
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

dagga Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 1:37:15

There is absolutely no point in having an alliance ranking when the alliances you mention as 'top' alliances go out of their way to not have to prove or test themselves against anyone else. The 'top' alliances are really a conglomerate or a coalition, so you really should rank them as such.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 1:44:22

dagga give it a rest man.. ur beating a dead horse

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 1:56:40

1) LafofRd coalition
2) Dagga'sFSOOP coalition ;)

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 5:47:42

Dagga,

The 14-15 yrs of the game I've been around, has been a series of 1 Coalition after the other. Of ever changing alliances allegiances and friendships.

Rock-AntiROCK
MD and Company VS Fog and friends
TIL Anti TIL
Slit anti SLIT
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

On occason an alliance has a dominant run, MD under Samoan, SOF under Helmet (after Samoan stopped down from MD)

I think IX had a run Rival did, Tie did and others...

Sorry buddy, but POLITICS is a part of the ranking:) Warring ability, Netting ability, Size, and Politics....

The above rankings are a reflection of an alliances combination of the 4...

and right now

Now if you think 50-60 SOl can take on either 80+ members of SOF or LAF 1-1, let me know:)

wait, LAF was taking SOl and MD before EVO came in last set but I think I posted that:)

So please, state to me where I'm wrong:)
Z is #1

dagga Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:01:47

Servant I know you like to think you're an important 'alliance ranker' but it's impossible to judge individual alliances in this state of the game.

How do you know SOF would beat SOL in a 1v1, or LaF for that matter? You probably would have been the first oneto say Evo could never beat SOF after they blindsided them a few resets back. You're a guesser. SOF has lost every 1 on 1 war in its EE history (apart from the gimme war vs PDM) and as usual, whenever SOF and LaF are in the ascendancy (not via being a dominant alliance but the best at manipulating) you get the usual crowd of suckholes (see: you) beating their trumpet for them.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:12:32

lol then every single alliance ranking ever has been meaningless Dagga. Stop being such a baby. No one other than Laf or Sof would currently beat Laf or Sof and that is NOT a guess. Laf beat the next two biggest together last set. Servant is as neutral as it comes in this game right now. It is also quite possible to judge individual alliances. If Laf and Sof had 200 HPM by now and RD had 2 you could interpret RD as being terrible. Judge them by what they are doing, by their number of members, and by their apparent political strength. Very simple concept that you are finding hard to grasp or trying to avoid doing so.

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:15:40

Laf beat the next two biggest together last set

Should i refresh your memory and add some more facts to that sentence?

Laf was destroyed and run to Sof this set when the war was even
( who runed to Rd and Mpg short after ).

Top spot alliances could take an even war at anytime in this game history. YOU CAN`T fight a war without outnumbering the opponent.

Edited By: Alin on Jul 12th 2012, 8:17:43
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:18:36

Sol was destroyed, MD was destroyed, and Evo almost saved you before you ran to Rage and begged them save you!

See what I did there? I told 2 truths and then warped a bit with lies just like you. It's quite easy to do so don't feel special.

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:22:19

you are forgetting the hanlong and TC factor. But that is ok - history is often made of lies.

You can tell your new members in 2014 that in 2012 you destroyed a coallition of alliances who outnumbered Laf. That group were also using ill gotten information ( or 10 mil troops ).

Edited By: Alin on Jul 12th 2012, 8:25:15
See Original Post

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 8:23:59

Alin,

9 days out of protection, an alliance getting FS, has no shot....

give that same alliance time to use superior netting skills, different story...but 9 days...no way.

Politics is a part of it boys....

So you can either go apolitical (Monsters) and usually Omega

Or, you have to win that battle.

IN fact, quite often the #1 ranked and sometimes #2 ranked alliances are more there for their political strength at that point in time, than they are for their ability compared to other alliances.

Political strength usually separates #1 from #4 more than any other things...(unless size is a factor)

10-14 not so much:P
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:28:48

Originally posted by Alin:
you are forgetting the hanlong and TC factor. But that is ok - history is often made of lies.

You can tell your new members in 2014 that in 2012 you destroyed a coallition of alliances who outnumbered Laf. That group were also using ill gotten information ( or 10 mil troops ).

That's odd... you are remembering things with your lies again. Keep it up :) You will likely tell your future members that you defeated a group of 500 cheaters on your own so I'll leave you to it.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 8:29:36

OH and Dagga,

I forgot:)

Yes, I'm that important,
and yes I'm that good (at rankings)

I should have been admitted to Earth2025 Hall of Fame simply based on my rankings!

I am the most leet ranker in the game, have been for yrs....and I live for the end of the reset so i can rank alliances,

Hell Monsers are so boring, I spend hours a day ranking alliances over and over trying to find that right combo for my end of the reset rankings

Pffffffft my importance as a ranker is about as important as your Pablum filled postings.
Z is #1

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:33:25

Originally posted by Servant:
Alin,

9 days out of protection, an alliance getting FS, has no shot....

give that same alliance time to use superior netting skills, different story...but 9 days...no way.

Politics is a part of it boys....

So you can either go apolitical (Monsters) and usually Omega

Or, you have to win that battle.

IN fact, quite often the #1 ranked and sometimes #2 ranked alliances are more there for their political strength at that point in time, than they are for their ability compared to other alliances.

Political strength usually separates #1 from #4 more than any other things...(unless size is a factor)

10-14 not so much:P

Servant let me start with mentioning that i like your stats.
Let me finish with the remark that the wars fought by an alliance must be included into the stats. IF an alliance can`t handle even wars - than it must receive a penalty in the ranks.

Sure that: size, netting skills etc counts. But you make only those count and not the ability to fight even wars?

If LCN takes out Imag with a FS ( just a random example ) that won`t make LCN #1 and Imag #11 at this point.

bertz Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:36:08

I think Servant said he considered the political power.
So LaF and SoF were good in manipulating politics (i.e look for pact loopholes to break it, bringing RD to avoid closely even wars), so maybe that's why they were ranked that high.
That's how I interpret his opinion.
Though I would disagree on SOF's position. Second is too high for them. The only reason they're on that position now is because of numbers. The last time they FSd Evo with close numbers, they were losing on the activity and NW.
Just my 2 cents.

I don't agree with the criteria of weighing the rankings but it's just an opinion anyway.

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:37:01

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Alin:

That's odd... you are remembering things with your lies again. Keep it up :) You will likely tell your future members that you defeated a group of 500 cheaters on your own so I'll leave you to it.

Neah - i`ll just tell a new member that in 2012 a coalition made mostly of cheaters and ex cheaters kicked our arses.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 8:43:44

shut up Alin you sore loser, take your loss like a MAN!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.