Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 19:05:52

Originally posted by iScode:
ummmm not good at war.

I would like to see any other alliance produce the hit stats imag just put out in the first 24 hours of war. And we still have a couple of hours to go...

74 hpm when a couple of countries are inactive and 1/3 of the alliance is new members new to war, along with the actual target selection and running of this war has been nothing short of impressive.

You seem to be still buthurt bye imag if you cant recognise that fact, yes NA was not warprepped, but those stats, even against a netting alliance not warprepped are not something many alliances could achieve imo.

The simple fact is the FS has been devastating.
So you make a good FS and all of a sudden you're a good war clan? I hadn't looked at your stats for this set, I was going by previous sets.
TIE beat you guys down hard last set despite being completely unprepped and in that war you showed terrible restart rates and ability to maintain a strong pace in war despite a good FS.
Outside of MONSTERS, which clan ranked above you do you think you could beat in a war where you didn't just blindside them? Quite frankly I don't see you having a chance against any of them. You lost to TIE when TIE was 5 members smaller than they are this set (28 members?)..

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Jul 11th 2012, 19:35:43
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF