Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 8th 2023, 12:16:10

As the team server round comes to an end, I feel it's appropriate to reflect on what the expectations were, and what the end result was.

If you go back and read through previous threads, I believe by this point in time all of my teammates in The Resistance should have quit. We should probably have 1 or 2 people left. And we obviously didn't have any success. No kills, just constant death. Completely oblitereated to the point that Darkness didn't even care we existed anymore.

Now let's look at what really happened.

Prior to January 27th, Darkness had 11 kills on us, and we had 0. We didn't actually know HOW to kill someone prior to that date! Since then, Darkness has had about 15-16 kills. Meanwhile The Resistance has had about 10 kills (a little tough to tell cause some people were untagged in the fights initially).

Well done Darkness. Once your opponent full of mostly newbies learned how to kill someone, you beat them 15-10. After they were already at a huge disadvantage in the game due to being killed initially. You guys are SOOOOO AMAZING!!!! GOD LIKE! Hahahahahahahahhaaha

Some other interesting things to point out. Darkness felt the need to recruit more people as the round went on. Not sure why they would do that against a non-threat.

Darkness has also been begging other alliances to come help them next round against us. That's freaking hilarious. This big bad wolf needs to bring in more help.

In the meantime, The Resistance has grown. Just as I have foretold. They've grown in numbers. They've grown in skill. Vets are coming to join The Resistance now. The future is bright for The Resistance.

The best, absolutely most amazing outcome of all of this is the following.

The Resistance lives rent free in the minds of The Darkness. We have literally consumed them. They cannot even stand the sight of my name without going into a full rage. This post alone will spawn a multi page rebuttal of fools attempting to crawl over one another for a shot at insulting me. At the drop of a coin, I just pull on some strings, and I make these puppets dance.

You watch. Even with me calling it out specifically, they absolutely cannot resist. Coalie just learned how to use photoshop, so he's probably going to post another picture. I bet his mom hangs his pictures on the fridge now. Symba made an alternate account just to insult me twice. Sfbob is trying soooo very hard. We still don't know who he is though.

So many characters for me to control. So many caricatures of personalities we all get to laugh at. It's a treasure trove of entertainment.

Alright - Darkness. The balls in your court. Tell me why I suck today. Or maybe move some goalposts around. Or if you want you can beat your chests about how amazing you guys are... although I'd be careful with that with all the deaths you've all had lately. You might look stupid.

What's it gonna be? Insults, Goalposts, or Bragging?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 8th 2023, 13:34:25

Just to clarify even though I have told you this multiple times now…. You killed 2 players multiple times who just like your teammates can’t be bothered to wall ever. So while it is good that you learned to kill all u did was kill restart countries over and over which is no great feat.

FYI if you are claiming that Symba is Josey Wales you are wrong he is a long time player from PDM and he will likely land grab and hit you next round in alliance so watch out cuz that guy holds grudges.

Also my last point to note is that it seems like you my friend are the one consumed by the darkness as all you do is plot our demise 8 hrs a day for the last month and make 3 threads per week to tell everyone that we are no good and that you are the best.

I look forward to see what you and Batman (Gerdler) have in store for us this set.

Good Luck Have Fun and Everyone Please Enjoy The Next Round

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 8th 2023, 13:44:32

Goal posts it is!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 14:35:21

I personally prefer insults. I just don’t know you yet. :D
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 14:36:08

Btw., you may want to try Twitter. It will help you say more with less.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 14:43:27

tl;dr

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 15:01:05

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Just to clarify even though I have told you this multiple times now…. You killed 2 players multiple times who just like your teammates can’t be bothered to wall ever. So while it is good that you learned to kill all u did was kill restart countries over and over which is no great feat.

FYI if you are claiming that Symba is Josey Wales you are wrong he is a long time player from PDM and he will likely land grab and hit you next round in alliance so watch out cuz that guy holds grudges.

+1

And sfbob is in fast cars, he's a chill dude, but you hit them out of the blue, so he's probably got a bit of a grudge for that too.

sfbob Game profile

Feb 8th 2023, 19:29:43

Bonus

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 19:35:25

Originally posted by Requiem:
tl;dr
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 19:47:23

Insult: You should give more credit to your squad instead of saying YOU did everything. Let's give some credit where it's due here, else you might seem big headed.

Goalposts: A bit unchanged since the warclan finally has a war which, in theory, ought to be the goal. The more parity the better. For the sake of it tho, the set we all killed mob 10 times hardly felt like 10 kills.

Bragging: Only ways wars ever been considered won in this game is most NW at the end, surrender or tag killed 1x. Darkness won all metrics by a mile. Kills are often similar because teams have similar numbers of turns. Congrats on the advances but you're nowhere close to Darkness. They're the GOAT and it's tested.

How'd I do? Did I satisfy your expectations?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 20:20:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Insult: You should give more credit to your squad instead of saying YOU did everything. Let's give some credit where it's due here, else you might seem big headed.

Goalposts: A bit unchanged since the warclan finally has a war which, in theory, ought to be the goal. The more parity the better. For the sake of it tho, the set we all killed mob 10 times hardly felt like 10 kills.

Bragging: Only ways wars ever been considered won in this game is most NW at the end, surrender or tag killed 1x. Darkness won all metrics by a mile. Kills are often similar because teams have similar numbers of turns. Congrats on the advances but you're nowhere close to Darkness. They're the GOAT and it's tested.

How'd I do? Did I satisfy your expectations?

Pipe wrench to his ego, but it is so <insert Donald Trump's voice> HUGE that it didn't even make a sound :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2023, 20:27:57

How much did Darkness win by?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLESDql1U

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 8th 2023, 22:21:15

Derrick, you don't get to participate in the fun. If you want to play, you gotta make a country. Make sure you name it Derrick so I know who to blow up first though.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:15:46

i did a quick read of bhole shorter posts & i cant disagree with his 5v5 on team logic. i never liked the ffa style

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:16:46

someone fill me in what happened last set.

& short version. i have a short attention span.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:35:55

Celphi, I can fill you in. But simba, derrick, coalie and the rest of the crew probably will have a different version of events and a different story.

Long story short though.

Few new players are in the game (myself and ted included).

We use game mechanics available to us, and attack people. Apparently you aren't supposed to do that. And we get murdered by a lot of people.

Next round we decide to band together to fight our murders (Darkness) We had 4 people (which turned into 3 after thestupid quit), and we thought we were fighting 4 on 5. Turns out it was 4 (then 3) on 11. We get steamrolled.

I learn the new rules, there are no rules. So I start The Resistance. And I engage in a crap ton of propaganda. Why? Because Darkness is the baddest team around, and has been for a decade. Nobody knows me, so why would anybody join me?

I have two choices. Back down, or use every tool I have at my disposal to formulate a plan and execute it.

I chose the latter. I initially used my words and propaganda as my only tool. Tertius and others that are mostly unbiased will have grievances with my inconsistency in my messaging. But what they don't seem to get is all of the forum posts had one aim and one aim only. Create a name for myself, and drum up support.

Coalie, Derrick, the whole lot of them REALLY hated this. They dislike me, a lot. And they also think I've done an awful job.

But objectively, I haven't. I've done such a good job that I've actually lured multiple vets onto our team, as well as recruited a bunch of new players.

Our numbers have grown so much that Darkness is actively recruiting themselves, as they are nervous about our numbers next round.

This has all transpired in a short period of time. During this time myself and my team have learned a lot about the game mechanics, but still have a lot more to learn. We've enlisted the help of Gerdler and a few others. Darkness will claim that Gerdler is leading us now, despite him stating he isn't, myself stating he isn't, and there not actually being any evidence that he is. They will probably repeat it again in here though.

Oh I guess one other important thing. We did war this round. We got worked over initially. 11-0 on kills. We've fought back, but are at a huge disadvantage. Overall we've definitely lost, but I'd say we've got some momentum and have gained a lot of experience fighting wars, which will help us tremendously in teh future.

That's as good a summation as I can provide, hopefully it wasn't too long.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:37:29

That's long
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:39:24

God damnit, I did the best I could.

KoHearts - Im planning on posting a manifesto soon. Don't even bother clicking on the thread. It'll give you an aneurysm.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:39:37

Originally posted by Celphi:
someone fill me in what happened last set.

& short version. i have a short attention span.

B hole came in, hit several tags several times, one being darkness, got killed, promised vendetta, keeps getting killed, keeps yapping about his greatness.

The end.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:41:26

Originally posted by BlackHole:
God damnit, I did the best I could.

KoHearts - Im planning on posting a manifesto soon. Don't even bother clicking on the thread. It'll give you an aneurysm.

I mean....if it's entertaining few lines in.....I'll be ok...
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:42:13

Ya know, KoHearts summation is also largely accurate, albeit lacking details.

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:42:37

Lets just hope for a good war next set Black hole, I got my team you got your own. Lets kill no more talk now my son.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:45:28

Simba- I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't give a fluff what you say, what you want, or what you expect. I'm not here to dance for you, you're here to dance for me.

The norms you have, the expectations you hold... throw them all out the window. I'm not playing your game. I haven't from the start, and I never will.

You can hope for a good war. Well I hope for a fluff war. You you think got your team and I got mine... We will see if that's even accurate.

No more talk? Now I'm going to talk more, just to piss you off.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:46:04

omg koh!

you saved me..

if thats his short version wtf is the long version?! actually., nvm.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:46:32

Ya know, KoHearts summation is also largely accurate, albeit lacking details.

Right?
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:46:41

omg koh!

you saved me..

My long versions are amazing. Absolutely fantastical.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:47:04

oh wth., everyone gots teams & i have no team. im rusty sure but nobody attacks me remember?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:47:36

@bhole
i dont believe you

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:48:20

you already betrayed me! i was wanting something short and you surprised attacked me with that encyclopedia

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:48:51

omg koh!

you saved me..

It actually is worth reading, i recommend starting from his first thread and work your way to the present, should be accomplished during a few days worth of fluff breaks.....
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:50:47

few days?!

there's no way im walking towards the blackhole.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:51:46

LOL 🤣😆
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:52:41

Oh, Celphi. One other thing worth mentioning.

I'm the best thing that's happened to this game in a long time. No one will admit it out loud, but everyone knows it's true.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:55:42

I'm the best thing that's happened to this game in a long time. No one will admit it out loud, but everyone knows it's true.

Are you by any chance...... related......to Zack?
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 2:57:43

I don't know who Zack is. Why does everyone keep asking me that?!?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 2:58:48

there are ways of figuring it out :D

but im enjoying the mystery @ the current moment

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 3:00:21

i have a hard time gauging your measurements bhole.

i asked for short story & you gave me a book.

what do you mean by "long time"?

20 characters or less!,.. go.

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 3:01:00

Being the loudest and the best thing is 2 different things.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 3:01:02

Let’s not kid ourselves. I will always be the best thing that ever happened to this game…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 3:03:57

I don't know who Zack is. Why does everyone keep asking me that?!?

A more explosive version of you actually lol

there are ways of figuring it out :D

but im enjoying the mystery @ the current moment

Indeed very intriguing and I already ruled out his claim of being "new to the game" I simply cannot buy that, he's already blown that cover with all his yapping 😆
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 3:04:42

fine dont invite me to your teams! ill suicide all of yous

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 3:05:53

@koh
new players dont exist.
new to server is possible though

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 3:05:56

Dec 3 - Jan 10 - 167 posts.
Nov 11 - Dec 3 - 18 posts
Oct 5th - Nov 19th - 34 posts

Since my arrival on the scene - Jan 10th - Feb 8th - 672 posts.

The game has 100 players left. The game is stale. The game has nothing new. Nothing to do except play farmville. Nothing to talk, as evident by Coalie's entire communication method of pulling posts off reddit and putting them here.

I bring the noise, I bring the funk, I bring the fun and the excitement.

I may be hated, but you'd hate if I was gone. I give Simba a reason to breathe. Without me he would just wallow in his sadness everyday.

Whoever this Zack guy is... I know he didn't bring what I bring. I am a once in a generation event happening here. And no amount of hate will deter the course we are all on now.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 3:06:26

Oh and Celphi, you're MORE than welcome to join The Resistance. I guarantee fun, or your money back.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 3:10:08

Dec 3 - Jan 10 - 167 posts.
Nov 11 - Dec 3 - 18 posts
Oct 5th - Nov 19th - 34 posts

Since my arrival on the scene - Jan 10th - Feb 8th - 672 posts.

The game has 100 players left. The game is stale. The game has nothing new. Nothing to do except play farmville. Nothing to talk, as evident by Coalie's entire communication method of pulling posts off reddit and putting them here.

I bring the noise, I bring the funk, I bring the fun and the excitement.

I may be hated, but you'd hate if I was gone. I give Simba a reason to breathe. Without me he would just wallow in his sadness everyday.

Whoever this Zack guy is... I know he didn't bring what I bring. I am a once in a generation event happening here. And no amount of hate will deter the course we are all on now.

Well, don't put me in the hate you list, I'm actually enjoying your banter, 10/10 entertaining.

@koh
new players dont exist.
new to server is possible though

No no, he actually claimed being new to the game.

(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 3:13:35

i want to be on the losing side

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 3:14:30

i cant be around winners. they're too contagious.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 5:20:44

Oh well Celphi if u want to be on the losing side please join Black Hole in the Resistance tag. He started with 4 other players and he finishes the round all by himself in that tag.

I assume that the other 4 got tired of dying and they threw the towel in. The 2nd tier tag Rezist finished strong with 4 out of 5 players. So they were also down one player.

Thus the darkness claim of them losing players seems to be true. However he offset that loss by recruiting Gerdler as a pawn and not the leader.

As demonstrated Gerdler is = to 15 resistance players so technically yes their numbers; like Coalies member are growing.

Anarchist Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 7:19:44

Next set should be fun i guess

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 11:40:23

Superfly - you're inability to tell how many members we have will benefit us greatly next round. It perplexes me, but it brings me joy nonetheless.