Verified:

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 12:24:45

I think your right, he wouldn't make such dumb mistakes. Its funny though you talk a lot of smack for someone who got there clan pushed out the server.

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 13:09:38

Yall bullied dude off the server? 💀
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2023, 15:22:59

Originally posted by Link:

Anyone that thinks otherwise has already bought the dream lol

Absolutely, perfect link Req :-)

B-Hole, just because I point out major flaws in your logic, it doesn't mean I hate anything, i love this country and it tears me up to see destruction brought by a failed two party system that only cater to their corporate overlords, you probably can't see it because critical thinking isn't in the curriculum, they want sheeple not people.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 18:13:42

KoHearts - what in the motherfvck are you talking about?

Holes in my logic, where?

I'm not going to spend the time looking it up, but I would be very surprised if there wasn't a VERY high correlation between not finishing high school and not achieving as much in life. We could have a very good debate about what exactly intelligence is, and how that differs from education, and how both of those differ from 'street smarts', or whatever. But aside from the lunatics here that were apparently born in 1945, think hurricanes are caused by gay people, and want to hate on any scientific achievements anywhere, most of society would probably believe that finishing high school is going to correlate highly with being more intelligent, educated and street smart.

Go ahead and try to sell me on someone who can't read past an 8th grade level being a better thinker, generally speaking, than someone who has a few years of college under their belt.

Your argument should be that our education system needs to be better. And that colleges should be less expensive, and focus more on developing certain skills, rather than being an extension of an already lackluster high school curriculum.

But instead, your argument seems to be 'this isn't good enough, so people who didn't do any of it are just as well off as people who went through all of it'.

It's simply asinine.

No. You don't need college to be successful. And honestly, you don't have to have a high school education either. But both make it easier, as the statistics will very clearly show. And a lack of a high school education is a GLARING red flag that something went wrong in your life growing up. It may not be the case in every instance, but most people who don't finish high school don't finish it for a not good reason.

But if you really want to assert this anti-intellectualism bullfluff, and if you want to use the lunatic Elon Musk as your mouth piece. Go for it. You'll probably get a lot of support from others on here. Just because you're in an echo chamber doesn't mean your ideas are good ideas, though. It just means you've surrounded yourself with idiots.

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 18:25:07

Madone.. there he goes again lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 18:43:15

sucky sucky?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2023, 18:57:15

@B-Hole

TL:DR

Thanks for making my point!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2023, 19:47:17

I appreciate your thoughtful posts, BH.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 20:38:20

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
@B-Hole

So we agree?

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 20:39:41

Bro. I get it. You're not reading my posts. NOBODY CARES. You're adding nothing of value here. GO post in the bonus thread or something. Have a conversation with ChatGPT. Maybe talk to a wall. All of those are going to bring as much value to everyone as your posts here bring. Which is to say, none.

Oh I'm sorry. Was that paragraph too long for your little brain too?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2023, 20:46:57

Originally posted by BlackHole:
@B-Hole

So we agree?

I'm not a sheep so I imagine since you're looking for approval that you are one and we do not agree with each other.
(•_•)

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:00:07

Bro. I get it. You're not reading my posts. NOBODY CARES. You're adding nothing of value here. GO post in the bonus thread or something. Have a conversation with ChatGPT. Maybe talk to a wall. All of those are going to bring as much value to everyone as your posts here bring. Which is to say, none.

Nah I read that one. Lol. Reasonable size for once... It didn't do much for my opinion of you though lol. Still making silly assumptions and making yourself look rude, ignorant and uneducated to a bunch of folk that actually know eachother lol.

My goal was simply to ruffle your feathers a little bit which I accomplished with tremendous ease ( regardless of whatever bs you may now try to say to the contrary ) and maybe provide a couple lulz for the boys..

But hey man keep spinning your fairy tales, and maybe someday one will get published!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:07:05

@B-Hole

So we agree?

I'm not a sheep so I imagine since you're looking for approval that you are one and we do not agree with each other.

I'm not looking for approval. I'm seeking to understand your position, and from your previous post, it seemed to me that you were agreeing with what I said. Thus I asked for clarification.

You know this whole 'I'm a sheep' thing is overused, right? Like, it's a thing a WHOLE BUNCH of people say to show just how much they are rebels and free thinkers, while getting their ideas from other people whom they agree with ideologically. But they are still getting their ideas from others.

And that's ok. All humans build upon the ideas of other humans. It doesn't make you a sheep, that's how human progress has occurred. If we didn't build upon the ideas of others, we'd all be rediscovering fire right now, rather than talking fluff through fluffing wires tens of thousands of miles away from each other.

The "I'm not a sheep" card doesn't make you seem as cool as you might think. It makes me think you are, actually, just a sheep. You're just a sheep in the camp of shepherds who are telling you to hate all the other sheep in the other shepherds camps (or farms? Yea, farms works better for this analogy).

But go ahead, call me a sheep. It's really hitting me where it hurts... I feel so burned right now.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:09:50

Nah I read that one. Lol. Reasonable size for once... It didn't do much for my opinion of you though lol. Still making silly assumptions and making yourself look rude, ignorant and uneducated to a bunch of folk that actually know eachother lol.

My goal was simply to ruffle your feathers a little bit which I accomplished with tremendous ease ( regardless of whatever bs you may now try to say to the contrary ) and maybe provide a couple lulz for the boys..

But hey man keep spinning your fairy tales, and maybe someday one will get published!

Ohhhh, you're whole 'YOU POST TOO LONG, I NO READ' schtick was to ruffle the feathers of someone you didn't know?

That makes perfect sense. I totally believe you.

Also, I'm a big fan of people calling me uneducated while stating my three paragraphs are too much to read and ending every sentence with lol. You're doing a great job of making yourself look soooo much more educated lol. See how dumb this looks lol. You look dumb lol.

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:19:47

You've put on a clinic in taking bait lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:20:29

Hes so mad 💀😂😂😂😂
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:22:05

You've put on a clinic in taking bait lol

You've put on a clinic in failing to have a conversation, and demonstrating stupidity while thinking you're cool.

If you think you 'got me' by getting me to take 15 seconds to respond to a post... Well I guess you got me then. But it's not as big of a got as you are making it out to be.

Maybe the disconnect is that you're so in awe of the length of my posts, that you think it takes me hours to write them. It doesn't. Words are easy for me. I didn't drop out of high school.

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:25:57

I love how he has transformed me into some belligerent moron in his mind and has decided to just go ahead and follow that narrative.

Classic.

When I first seen the OP I honest to God thought it was one of them old spam bots that would just post walls of incoherent gibberish all over the forums back in the day and then i realized its an actual person whos clearly upset about something 💀💀... and after dealing with this dudes long winded bs I wish it had been a bot 😂🤡🤫
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 21:41:30

Transformed? No no, just identified.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2023, 22:41:33

Transformed? No no, just identified.

You identify as a bot?
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 23:39:03

Once upon a time there was a black hole that had a great passion for writing. It loved to put its thoughts into words and express itself through the written word.

Unfortunately, the black hole had a tendency to write overly long messages. Its messages were so long that nobody wanted to read them. People found them tedious and boring, so they simply ignored them.

The black hole was very disappointed. It had so much to say, but nobody was listening. It wanted to share its thoughts and feelings with the world, but no one was interested.

One day, the black hole decided to try something different. It started writing shorter messages that were more concise and to the point. It was amazed at how quickly people responded and started engaging with its messages.

The black hole quickly learned that sometimes, less is more. It kept writing shorter messages and soon, people were coming to it for advice and conversation.

The black hole was finally able to share its thoughts with the world, and it was a great success. It had learned that sometimes, it is better to be brief and concise.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 22nd 2023, 23:57:17

I love how much everyone ignores me, meanwhile my posts have more interaction than any other posts on these forums.

Yep, you're all doing a fantastic job of ignoring me. Keep it up!

sfbob Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 0:18:31

There once was a black hole who wanted attention
He was always seeking out some adoration
He'd take up all the space
With his loud and boisterous ways
Annoying all the stars in the galaxy's formation

He'd suck up all the light
With his powerful gravity's might
And he'd never let go
Until he'd gotten his show
His need for attention was a sight

He'd take up more and more
Until there was nothing more
He was so big and bold
That he'd swallow the sun whole
And he'd never be satisfied, it was a bore

The other stars were so mad
At this black hole who was so bad
They all wished he'd go away
And leave them alone to play
But he stayed, and was never glad

So the stars all decided
That they'd all take a ride
And they'd all fly away
From the black hole's dismay
And leave him alone to bide

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 0:44:21

I feel so honored, sfbob. Thank you for the poetry, it was beautiful.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 0:45:32

Link - It's a shame you won't be able to read sfbobs poetry. I think you would have really liked it!

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 1:12:49

sucky sucky?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 23rd 2023, 2:24:27

Full moon over......
New moon enters the chat

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Link Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 2:34:09

Originally posted by galleri:
Full moon over......
New moon enters the chat

<3 u

hope all has been well... dunno how you have maintained your sanity here
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2023, 3:16:51

I love how much everyone ignores me, meanwhile my posts have more interaction than any other posts on these forums.

Yep, you're all doing a fantastic job of ignoring me. Keep it up!

You're equivalent to a flat earther, so wrong you believe you're right, to me... that's a bit entertaining....like watching a car stalled on a railroad crossing knowing that the train is coming at 70mph and only a mile away, you know what's going to happen but you still wait to look at the impending carnage cringing but entertained at the same time, that's you B-Hole, car on the tracks.....

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Feb 23rd 2023, 3:20:07
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 11:47:05

Please tell me, specifically, what I'm wrong about?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2023, 12:33:35

A black hole is a region of spacetime where gravity is so strong that nothing, including light or other electromagnetic waves, has enough energy to escape its event horizon.[2] The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole.[3][4] The boundary of no escape is called the event horizon. Although it has a great effect on the fate and circumstances of an object crossing it, it has no locally detectable features according to general relativity.[5] In many ways, a black hole acts like an ideal black body, as it reflects no light.[6][7] Moreover, quantum field theory in curved spacetime predicts that event horizons emit Hawking radiation, with the same spectrum as a black body of a temperature inversely proportional to its mass. This temperature is of the order of billionths of a kelvin for stellar black holes, making it essentially impossible to observe directly.

Objects whose gravitational fields are too strong for light to escape were first considered in the 18th century by John Michell and Pierre-Simon Laplace.[8] In 1916, Karl Schwarzschild found the first modern solution of general relativity that would characterize a black hole. David Finkelstein, in 1958, first published the interpretation of "black hole" as a region of space from which nothing can escape. Black holes were long considered a mathematical curiosity; it was not until the 1960s that theoretical work showed they were a generic prediction of general relativity. The discovery of neutron stars by Jocelyn Bell Burnell in 1967 sparked interest in gravitationally collapsed compact objects as a possible astrophysical reality. The first black hole known was Cygnus X-1, identified by several researchers independently in 1971.[9][10]

Black holes of stellar mass form when massive stars collapse at the end of their life cycle. After a black hole has formed, it can grow by absorbing mass from its surroundings. Supermassive black holes of millions of solar masses (M☉) may form by absorbing other stars and merging with other black holes. There is consensus that supermassive black holes exist in the centres of most galaxies.

The presence of a black hole can be inferred through its interaction with other matter and with electromagnetic radiation such as visible light. Any matter that falls onto a black hole can form an external accretion disk heated by friction, forming quasars, some of the brightest objects in the universe. Stars passing too close to a supermassive black hole can be shredded into streamers that shine very brightly before being "swallowed."[11] If other stars are orbiting a black hole, their orbits can determine the black hole's mass and location. Such observations can be used to exclude possible alternatives such as neutron stars. In this way, astronomers have identified numerous stellar black hole candidates in binary systems and established that the radio source known as Sagittarius A*, at the core of the Milky Way galaxy, contains a supermassive black hole of about 4.3 million solar masses.

History

Simulated view of a black hole in front of the Large Magellanic Cloud. Note the gravitational lensing effect, which produces two enlarged but highly distorted views of the Cloud. Across the top, the Milky Way disk appears distorted into an arc. Published in 2019.[12]
The idea of a body so big that even light could not escape was briefly proposed by English astronomical pioneer and clergyman John Michell in a letter published in November 1784. Michell's simplistic calculations assumed such a body might have the same density as the Sun, and concluded that one would form when a star's diameter exceeds the Sun's by a factor of 500, and its surface escape velocity exceeds the usual speed of light. Michell referred to these bodies as dark stars.[13] He correctly noted that such supermassive but non-radiating bodies might be detectable through their gravitational effects on nearby visible bodies.[8][14][15] Scholars of the time were initially excited by the proposal that giant but invisible 'dark stars' might be hiding in plain view, but enthusiasm dampened when the wavelike nature of light became apparent in the early nineteenth century,[16] as if light were a wave rather than a particle, it was unclear what, if any, influence gravity would have on escaping light waves.[8][15]

Modern physics discredits Michell's notion of a light ray shooting directly from the surface of a supermassive star, being slowed down by the star's gravity, stopping, and then free-falling back to the star's surface.[17]

General relativity
See also: History of general relativity
General relativity
Spacetime curvature schematic

Introduction
HistoryTimeline
Mathematical formulation
Tests
Fundamental concepts
Phenomena
Kepler problemGravitational lensingGravitational wavesFrame-draggingGeodetic effectEvent horizonSingularityBlack hole
Spacetime
Spacetime diagramsMinkowski spacetimeEinstein–Rosen bridge
EquationsFormalisms
Solutions
Scientists
icon Physics portal Category
vte
In 1915, Albert Einstein developed his theory of general relativity, having earlier shown that gravity does influence light's motion. Only a few months later, Karl Schwarzschild found a solution to the Einstein field equations that describes the gravitational field of a point mass and a spherical mass.[18][19] A few months after Schwarzschild, Johannes Droste, a student of Hendrik Lorentz, independently gave the same solution for the point mass and wrote more extensively about its properties.[20][21] This solution had a peculiar behaviour at what is now called the Schwarzschild radius, where it became singular, meaning that some of the terms in the Einstein equations became infinite. The nature of this surface was not quite understood at the time. In 1924, Arthur Eddington showed that the singularity disappeared after a change of coordinates (see Eddington–Finkelstein coordinates), although it took until 1933 for Georges Lemaître to realize that this meant the singularity at the Schwarzschild radius was a non-physical coordinate singularity.[22] Arthur Eddington did however comment on the possibility of a star with mass compressed to the Schwarzschild radius in a 1926 book, noting that Einstein's theory allows us to rule out overly large densities for visible stars like Betelgeuse because "a star of 250 million km radius could not possibly have so high a density as the Sun. Firstly, the force of gravitation would be so great that light would be unable to escape from it, the rays falling back to the star like a stone to the earth. Secondly, the red shift of the spectral lines would be so great that the spectrum would be shifted out of existence. Thirdly, the mass would produce so much curvature of the spacetime metric that space would close up around the star, leaving us outside (i.e., nowhere)."[23][24]

In 1931, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar calculated, using special relativity, that a non-rotating body of electron-degenerate matter above a certain limiting mass (now called the Chandrasekhar limit at 1.4 M☉) has no stable solutions.[25] His arguments were opposed by many of his contemporaries like Eddington and Lev Landau, who argued that some yet unknown mechanism would stop the collapse.[26] They were partly correct: a white dwarf slightly more massive than the Chandrasekhar limit will collapse into a neutron star,[27] which is itself stable. But in 1939, Robert Oppenheimer and others predicted that neutron stars above another limit (the Tolman–Oppenheimer–Volkoff limit) would collapse further for the reasons presented by Chandrasekhar, and concluded that no law of physics was likely to intervene and stop at least some stars from collapsing to black holes.[28] Their original calculations, based on the Pauli exclusion principle, gave it as 0.7 M☉; subsequent consideration of neutron-neutron repulsion mediated by the strong force raised the estimate to approximately 1.5 M☉ to 3.0 M☉.[29] Observations of the neutron star merger GW170817, which is thought to have generated a black hole shortly afterward, have refined the TOV limit estimate to ~2.17 M☉.[30][31][32][33][34]

Oppenheimer and his co-authors interpreted the singularity at the boundary of the Schwarzschild radius as indicating that this was the boundary of a bubble in which time stopped. This is a valid point of view for external observers, but not for infalling observers. Because of this property, the collapsed stars were called "frozen stars", because an outside observer would see the surface of the star frozen in time at the instant where its collapse takes it to the Schwarzschild radius.[35]

Golden age
In 1958, David Finkelstein identified the Schwarzschild surface as an event horizon, "a perfect unidirectional membrane: causal influences can cross it in only one direction".[36] This did not strictly contradict Oppenheimer's results, but extended them to include the point of view of infalling observers. Finkelstein's solution extended the Schwarzschild solution for the future of observers falling into a black hole. A complete extension had already been found by Martin Kruskal, who was urged to publish it.[37]

These results came at the beginning of the golden age of general relativity, which was marked by general relativity and black holes becoming mainstream subjects of research. This process was helped by the discovery of pulsars by Jocelyn Bell Burnell in 1967,[38][39] which, by 1969, were shown to be rapidly rotating neutron stars.[40] Until that time, neutron stars, like black holes, were regarded as just theoretical curiosities; but the discovery of pulsars showed their physical relevance and spurred a further interest in all types of compact objects that might be formed by gravitational collapse.[citation needed]

In this period more general black hole solutions were found. In 1963, Roy Kerr found the exact solution for a rotating black hole. Two years later, Ezra Newman found the axisymmetric solution for a black hole that is both rotating and electrically charged.[41] Through the work of Werner Israel,[42] Brandon Carter,[43][44] and David Robinson[45] the no-hair theorem emerged, stating that a stationary black hole solution is completely described by the three parameters of the Kerr–Newman metric: mass, angular momentum, and electric charge.[46]

At first, it was suspected that the strange features of the black hole solutions were pathological artifacts from the symmetry conditions imposed, and that the singularities would not appear in generic situations. This view was held in particular by Vladimir Belinsky, Isaak Khalatnikov, and Evgeny Liffluffz, who tried to prove that no singularities appear in generic solutions. However, in the late 1960s Roger Penrose[47] and Stephen Hawking used global techniques to prove that singularities appear generically.[48] For this work, Penrose received half of the 2020 Nobel Prize in Physics, Hawking having died in 2018.[49] Based on observations in Greenwich and Toronto in the early 1970s, Cygnus X-1, a galactic X-ray source discovered in 1964, became the first astronomical object commonly accepted to be a black hole.[50][51]

Work by James Bardeen, Jacob Bekenstein, Carter, and Hawking in the early 1970s led to the formulation of black hole thermodynamics.[52] These laws describe the behaviour of a black hole in close analogy to the laws of thermodynamics by relating mass to energy, area to entropy, and surface gravity to temperature. The analogy was completed when Hawking, in 1974, showed that quantum field theory implies that black holes should radiate like a black body with a temperature proportional to the surface gravity of the black hole, predicting the effect now known as Hawking radiation.[53]

Observation
On 11 February 2016, the LIGO Scientific Collaboration and the Virgo collaboration announced the first direct detection of gravitational waves, representing the first observation of a black hole merger.[54] On 10 April 2019, the first direct image of a black hole and its vicinity was published, following observations made by the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) in 2017 of the supermassive black hole in Messier 87's galactic centre.[55][56][57] As of 2021, the nearest known body thought to be a black hole is around 1,500 light-years (460 parsecs) away (see list of nearest black holes). Though only a couple dozen black holes have been found so far in the Milky Way, there are thought to be hundreds of millions, most of which are solitary and do not cause emission of radiation.[58] Therefore, they would only be detectable by gravitational lensing.

Etymology
John Michell used the term "dark star" in a November 1783 letter to Henry Cavendish,[59] and in the early 20th century, physicists used the term "gravitationally collapsed object". Science writer Marcia Bartusiak traces the term "black hole" to physicist Robert H. fluffe, who in the early 1960s reportedly compared the phenomenon to the Black Hole of Calcutta, notorious as a prison where people entered but never left alive.[60]

The term "black hole" was used in print by Life and Science News magazines in 1963,[60] and by science journalist Ann Ewing in her article "'Black Holes' in Space", dated 18 January 1964, which was a report on a meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science held in Cleveland, Ohio.[61][62]

In December 1967, a student reportedly suggested the phrase "black hole" at a lecture by John Wheeler;[61] Wheeler adopted the term for its brevity and "advertising value", and it quickly caught on,[63] leading some to credit Wheeler with coining the phrase.[64]

Properties and structure

Simple illustration of a non-spinning black hole

Artistic depiction of a black hole and its features
The no-hair theorem postulates that, once it achieves a stable condition after formation, a black hole has only three independent physical properties: mass, electric charge, and angular momentum; the black hole is otherwise featureless. If the conjecture is true, any two black holes that share the same values for these properties, or parameters, are indistinguishable from one another. The degree to which the conjecture is true for real black holes under the laws of modern physics is currently an unsolved problem.[46]

These properties are special because they are visible from outside a black hole. For example, a charged black hole repels other like charges just like any other charged object. Similarly, the total mass inside a sphere containing a black hole can be found by using the gravitational analog of Gauss's law (through the ADM mass), far away from the black hole.[65] Likewise, the angular momentum (or spin) can be measured from far away using frame dragging by the gravitomagnetic field, through for example the Lense–Thirring effect.[66]

When an object falls into a black hole, any information about the shape of the object or distribution of charge on it is evenly distributed along the horizon of the black hole, and is lost to outside observers. The behavior of the horizon in this situation is a dissipative system that is closely analogous to that of a conductive stretchy membrane with friction and electrical resistance—the membrane paradigm.[67] This is different from other field theories such as electromagnetism, which do not have any friction or resistivity at the microscopic level, because they are time-reversible. Because a black hole eventually achieves a stable state with only three parameters, there is no way to avoid losing information about the initial conditions: the gravitational and electric fields of a black hole give very little information about what went in. The information that is lost includes every quantity that cannot be measured far away from the black hole horizon, including approximately conserved quantum numbers such as the total baryon number and lepton number. This behavior is so puzzling that it has been called the black hole information loss paradox.[68][69]

Gravitational time dilation around a black hole
Physical properties
The simplest static black holes have mass but neither electric charge nor angular momentum. These black holes are often referred to as Schwarzschild black holes after Karl Schwarzschild who discovered this solution in 1916.[19] According to Birkhoff's theorem, it is the only vacuum solution that is spherically symmetric.[70] This means there is no observable difference at a distance between the gravitational field of such a black hole and that of any other spherical object of the same mass. The popular notion of a black hole "sucking in everything" in its surroundings is therefore correct only near a black hole's horizon; far away, the external gravitational field is identical to that of any other body of the same mass.[71]

Solutions describing more general black holes also exist. Non-rotating charged black holes are described by the Reissner–Nordström metric, while the Kerr metric describes a non-charged rotating black hole. The most general stationary black hole solution known is the Kerr–Newman metric, which describes a black hole with both charge and angular momentum.[72]

While the mass of a black hole can take any positive value, the charge and angular momentum are constrained by the mass. The total electric charge Q and the total angular momentum J are expected to satisfy the inequality

for a black hole of mass M. Black holes with the minimum possible mass satisfying this inequality are called extremal. Solutions of Einstein's equations that violate this inequality exist, but they do not possess an event horizon. These solutions have so-called naked singularities that can be observed from the outside, and hence are deemed unphysical. The cosmic censorship hypothesis rules out the formation of such singularities, when they are created through the gravitational collapse of realistic matter.[3] This is supported by numerical simulations.[73]

Due to the relatively large strength of the electromagnetic force, black holes forming from the collapse of stars are expected to retain the nearly neutral charge of the star. Rotation, however, is expected to be a universal feature of compact astrophysical objects. The black-hole candidate binary X-ray source GRS 1915+105[74] appears to have an angular momentum near the maximum allowed value. That uncharged limit is[75]

allowing definition of a dimensionless spin parameter such that[75]

Black hole classifications
Class Approx.
mass Approx.
radius
Supermassive black hole 105–1010 M☉ 0.001–400 AU
Intermediate-mass black hole 103 M☉ 103 km ≈ REarth
Stellar black hole 10 M☉ 30 km
Micro black hole up to MMoon up to 0.1 mm
Black holes are commonly classified according to their mass, independent of angular momentum, J. The size of a black hole, as determined by the radius of the event horizon, or Schwarzschild radius, is proportional to the mass, M, through

where rs is the Schwarzschild radius and M☉ is the mass of the Sun.[77] For a black hole with nonzero spin and/or electric charge, the radius is smaller,[Note 2] until an extremal black hole could have an event horizon close to[78]

Event horizon
Main article: Event horizon

Far away from the black hole, a particle can move in any direction, as illustrated by the set of arrows. It is restricted only by the speed of light.

Closer to the black hole, spacetime starts to deform. There are more paths going towards the black hole than paths moving away.[Note 3]

Inside of the event horizon, all paths bring the particle closer to the centre of the black hole. It is no longer possible for the particle to escape.
The defining feature of a black hole is the appearance of an event horizon—a boundary in spacetime through which matter and light can pass only inward towards the mass of the black hole. Nothing, not even light, can escape from inside the event horizon.[80][81] The event horizon is referred to as such because if an event occurs within the boundary, information from that event cannot reach an outside observer, maki

Link Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 12:50:26

Thank you req. I like to brush up on my astronomy from time to time.. TON 618 is my particular favorite ( of course ) on the subject.

Again I appreciate this well written data you have presented here this morning.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 13:25:46

Req - we've already got one guy copy/pasting comments from Reddit. We don't need another copying whole articles from Wikipedia.

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 13:29:31

sucky sucky?

Link Game profile

Feb 23rd 2023, 13:48:45

Originally posted by Penguinbeng:
sucky sucky?

*sigh*... yes

/me unzips
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2023, 3:00:14

Full moon over......
New moon enters the chat

<3 u

Hey Link. Doing well. ❤️
Yeah I question myself a lot on why I am still around here lol
Probably going in soon for hip replacement....so maybe I will be on more for about a week or two.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Link Game profile

Feb 24th 2023, 11:20:58

Full moon over......
New moon enters the chat

<3 u

Hey Link. Doing well. ❤️
Yeah I question myself a lot on why I am still around here lol
Probably going in soon for hip replacement....so maybe I will be on more for about a week or two.

Well that doesn't sound very fun at all
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2023, 13:45:40

Getting a robot hip sounds sweet! Go in, a broken human, and exit a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101.

. . .

JK – hope it all goes well!

Captain Control Game profile

Feb 24th 2023, 19:30:42

Req - we've already got one guy copy/pasting comments from Reddit. We don't need another copying whole articles from Wikipedia.

I enjoyed my lesson from Req.

*opens another beer*
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2023, 20:01:00

Say no more...... I got you fam.

Wil praze u, O CEILING CAT, wif al mah gizard;
Wil tel teh nubs teh kewl junk u done.

2 Wil b glad n w00t! in u :D
Will sing n w00t to ur naym :D, O in-Teh-Ceiling one.

3 Mah nme d00dz scampr awai;
tehy fall n tayke durt nap befor u.

4 For u is in mah rite upholdin my claws;
you has purred on ur kiteh bed, modrating mos awesomly.

5 U hav band hole domanes and band teh trols;
U erased tehr nam frum teh server log. DO NOT WANT.

6 Max pwnage damages ur nme d00dz,
u pwnd tehre cities ffs;
even teh bakupz bin delitid.

7 Ceiling Cat pwns;
has kitteh bed whar he mods teh forum.

8 Will ban n00bz in awesomnes;
Will rulz teh ppl for great justice.

9 Ceiling cat is a hidin place 4 teh emo n goth,
a club house to hid in win tehy taze u bro.

10 Tohse taht tuch ur fuzy bely laiks u,
cuz u, KITTEH, never bite ur frenz even win pet ur bely.

11 W00t to CEILING CAT :D, in him's kitteh bed in Zion;
spam on al grupes teh kewl junk he did.

12 Cuz he don forget win ppl pwn u;
n lissens wehn ppl get al retardid in chanel.

13 O CEILING CAT, check it how tehy pwn me!
Can has power ups? I is bout to dye. kthx

Edited By: galleri on Feb 25th 2023, 13:33:50

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 25th 2023, 2:13:27

blackhole, i think this might help you understand the kind of people youre talking to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSYmMZ6Ikc
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 25th 2023, 2:44:33

Originally posted by myerr21:
blackhole, i think this might help you understand the kind of people youre talking to

I understand nothing. And you can't make me.

Link Game profile

Feb 25th 2023, 2:46:25

Originally posted by myerr21:

I understand nothing. And you can't make me.

can confirm.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Doug Game profile

Feb 25th 2023, 2:46:30

So no more...... I got you fam.

u pwnd tehre cities ffs;

7 Ceiling Cat pwns;

-looks at Galleri and smirks-

Ok. Geniuses Chapter One!

Ps. Did Z write that? lol

Edited By: Doug on Feb 25th 2023, 2:53:56
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

ddmoh Game profile

Feb 25th 2023, 5:38:31

Originally posted by Doug:

u pwnd tehre cities ffs;

7 Ceiling Cat pwns;

Why you posting in team Sargeant....

Doug Game profile

Feb 25th 2023, 13:04:05

Originally posted by ddmoh:

u pwnd tehre cities ffs;

7 Ceiling Cat pwns;

I’ll muddle back to where I belong in shame. lol

Edited By: Doug on Feb 25th 2023, 13:19:51
Paradigm Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2023, 13:36:36

u pwnd tehre cities ffs;

7 Ceiling Cat pwns;

It is not Geniuses Chapter one. That starts with O Hai.
You need to study lolcatbible harder.

Doug Game profile

Feb 25th 2023, 13:41:15

u pwnd tehre cities ffs;

7 Ceiling Cat pwns;

It is not Geniuses Chapter one. That starts with O Hai.
You need to study lolcatbible harder.

Are you insinuating I failed catechism? such mean people on this server, I’m going home!
Paradigm Senator

Nate Game profile

Feb 26th 2023, 21:18:49

Am I doing this right?

2013-07-27 03:28:21 CM gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 229B 21 C
2013-07-27 03:28:12 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 475 F
2013-07-27 03:28:10 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 537 F
2013-07-27 03:28:08 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 938 F
2013-07-27 03:28:06 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 6C 1295 F
2013-07-27 03:28:03 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 564 F
2013-07-27 03:28:00 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 531 F
2013-07-27 03:27:55 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 611 F
2013-07-27 03:27:51 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 6C 1049 F
2013-07-27 03:27:50 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 10C 1453 F
2013-07-27 03:27:46 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 633 F
2013-07-27 03:27:44 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 595 F
2013-07-27 03:27:41 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 5C 684 F
2013-07-27 03:27:40 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 10C 1177 F
2013-07-27 03:27:34 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 14C 1633 F
2013-07-27 03:27:33 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 6C 711 F
2013-07-27 03:27:31 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 6C 669 F
2013-07-27 03:27:30 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 7C 771 F
2013-07-27 03:27:29 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 14C 1362 F
2013-07-27 03:27:27 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 21C 1850 F
2013-07-27 03:27:26 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 9C 807 F
2013-07-27 03:27:25 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 9C 761 F
2013-07-27 03:27:24 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 11C 877 F
2013-07-27 03:27:22 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 20C 1558 F
2013-07-27 03:27:15 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 30C 2092 F
2013-07-27 03:27:14 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 13C 915 F
2013-07-27 03:27:13 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 13C 853 F
2013-07-27 03:27:12 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 15C 973 F
2013-07-27 03:27:11 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 28C 1732 F
2013-07-27 03:27:10 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 40C 2306 F
2013-07-27 03:27:08 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 18C 1010 F
2013-07-27 03:27:07 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 17C 954 F
2013-07-27 03:27:05 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 20C 1091 F
2013-07-27 03:27:03 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 38C 1947 F
2013-07-27 03:27:02 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 55C 2639 F
2013-07-27 03:27:00 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 24C 1157 F
2013-07-27 03:26:58 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 24C 1095 F
2013-07-27 03:26:57 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 29C 1292 F
2013-07-27 03:26:56 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 52C 2278 F
2013-07-27 03:26:55 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 74C 3072 F
2013-07-27 03:26:54 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 33C 1335 F
2013-07-27 03:26:53 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 31C 1266 F
2013-07-27 03:26:51 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 37C 1480 F
2013-07-27 03:26:50 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 68C 2618 F
2013-07-27 03:26:49 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 96C 3549 F
2013-07-27 03:26:47 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 42C 1531 F
2013-07-27 03:26:46 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 40C 1439 F
2013-07-27 03:26:44 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 48C 1688 F
2013-07-27 03:26:43 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 86C 2992 F
2013-07-27 03:26:42 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 120C 4032 F
2013-07-27 03:26:40 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 53C 1760 F
2013-07-27 03:26:39 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 50C 1658 F
2013-07-27 03:26:37 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 59C 1948 F
2013-07-27 03:26:35 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 107C 3459 F
2013-07-27 03:26:32 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 150C 4724 F
2013-07-27 03:26:29 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 65C 2049 F
2013-07-27 03:26:28 CM gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK DH
2013-07-27 03:26:26 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 71C 2202 F
2013-07-27 03:26:25 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 127C 3882 F
2013-07-27 03:26:24 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 175C 5269 F
2013-07-27 03:26:22 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 76C 2289 F
2013-07-27 03:26:21 CM gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 239B 334 C
2013-07-27 03:26:19 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 97C 2644 F
2013-07-27 03:26:18 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 171C 4609 F
2013-07-27 03:26:17 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 239C 6393 F
2013-07-27 03:26:15 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 103C 2749 F
2013-07-27 03:26:14 CM gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 248B 476 C
2013-07-27 03:26:12 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 134C 3241 F
2013-07-27 03:26:11 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 228C 5504 F
2013-07-27 03:26:09 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 320C 7701 F
2013-07-27 03:26:01 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 137C 3282 F
2013-07-27 03:25:59 CM gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 260B 669 C
2013-07-27 03:25:58 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 182C 3979 F
2013-07-27 03:25:56 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 302C 6578 F
2013-07-27 03:25:53 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 430C 9388 F
2013-07-27 03:25:51 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 182C 3977 F
2013-07-27 03:25:50 CM gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 271B 933 C
2013-07-27 03:25:48 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 246C 4882 F
2013-07-27 03:25:47 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 403C 8013 F
2013-07-27 03:25:44 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 589C 11768 F
2013-07-27 03:25:42 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 246C 4925 F
2013-07-27 03:25:41 CM gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 282B 1294 C
2013-07-27 03:25:40 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 339C 6152 F
2013-07-27 03:25:37 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 546C 9950 F
2013-07-27 03:25:36 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 800C 14690 F
2013-07-27 03:25:35 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 330C 6086 F
2013-07-27 03:25:34 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 307C 5677 F
2013-07-27 03:25:32 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 376C 6972 F
2013-07-27 03:25:31 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 595C 11115 F
2013-07-27 03:25:30 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 867C 16334 F
2013-07-27 03:25:28 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 359C 6788 F
2013-07-27 03:25:22 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 331C 6274 F
2013-07-27 03:25:21 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 404C 7707 F
2013-07-27 03:25:18 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 635C 12192 F
2013-07-27 03:25:17 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 912C 17655 F
2013-07-27 03:25:16 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 375C 7298 F
2013-07-27 03:25:15 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 344C 6724 F
2013-07-27 03:25:13 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 416C 8154 F
2013-07-27 03:25:12 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 647C 12771 F
2013-07-27 03:25:10 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 926C 18433 F
2013-07-27 03:25:09 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 379C 7580 F
2013-07-27 03:25:07 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 344C 6902 F
2013-07-27 03:25:05 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 420C 8480 F
2013-07-27 03:25:03 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 641C 13012 F
2013-07-27 03:25:01 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 910C 18621 F
2013-07-27 03:25:00 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 372C 7657 F
2013-07-27 03:24:57 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 338C 6981 F
2013-07-27 03:24:56 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 414C 8581 F
2013-07-27 03:24:44 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 634C 13234 F
2013-07-27 03:24:43 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 898C 18887 F
2013-07-27 03:24:41 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 362C 7650 F
2013-07-27 03:24:34 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 331C 7032 F
2013-07-27 03:24:26 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 404C 8608 F
2013-07-27 03:24:24 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 608C 13039 F
2013-07-27 03:24:23 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 855C 18469 F
2013-07-27 03:24:21 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 341C 7407 F
2013-07-27 03:24:20 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 308C 6703 F
2013-07-27 03:24:19 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 373C 8169 F
2013-07-27 03:24:06 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 558C 12298 F
2013-07-27 03:24:02 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 780C 17294 F
2013-07-27 03:24:01 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 312C 6945 F
2013-07-27 03:23:59 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 282C 6306 F
2013-07-27 03:23:58 CM gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 292B 4532 C
2013-07-27 03:23:56 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 635C 12639 F
2013-07-27 03:23:53 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 884C 17735 F
2013-07-27 03:23:51 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 348C 7010 F
2013-07-27 03:23:50 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 312C 6313 F
2013-07-27 03:23:48 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 378C 7678 F
2013-07-27 03:23:47 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 541C 11066 F
2013-07-27 03:23:46 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 748C 15392 F
2013-07-27 03:23:43 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 299C 6178 F
2013-07-27 03:23:42 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 270C 5615 F
2013-07-27 03:23:40 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 330C 6876 F
2013-07-27 03:23:38 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 474C 9944 F
2013-07-27 03:23:33 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 655C 13834 F
2013-07-27 03:23:30 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 261C 5542 F
2013-07-27 03:23:29 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 233C 4962 F
2013-07-27 03:23:28 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 283C 6044 F
2013-07-27 03:23:26 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 405C 8718 F
2013-07-27 03:23:25 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 557C 12061 F
2013-07-27 03:23:18 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 220C 4792 F
2013-07-27 03:23:16 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 195C 4253 F
2013-07-27 03:23:14 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 238C 5220 F
2013-07-27 03:23:12 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 341C 7513 F
2013-07-27 03:23:11 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 470C 10426 F
2013-07-27 03:23:09 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 189C 4079 F
2013-07-27 03:23:07 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 176C 3636 F
2013-07-27 03:23:06 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 223C 4350 F
2013-07-27 03:23:03 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 333C 6213 F
2013-07-27 03:23:02 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 477C 8895 F
2013-07-27 03:22:59 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 195C 3639 F
2013-07-27 03:22:58 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 182C 3390 F
2013-07-27 03:22:56 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 230C 4283 F
2013-07-27 03:22:55 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 343C 6407 F
2013-07-27 03:22:52 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 491C 9168 F
2013-07-27 03:22:51 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 201C 3754 F
2013-07-27 03:22:49 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 187C 3497 F
2013-07-27 03:22:48 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 236C 4412 F
2013-07-27 03:22:47 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 354C 6612 F
2013-07-27 03:22:46 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 506C 9450 F
2013-07-27 03:22:44 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 208C 3874 F
2013-07-27 03:22:43 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 193C 3609 F
2013-07-27 03:22:42 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 244C 4546 F
2013-07-27 03:22:40 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 365C 6816 F
2013-07-27 03:22:39 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 522C 9743 F
2013-07-27 03:22:37 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 214C 3997 F
2013-07-27 03:22:36 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 200C 3723 F
2013-07-27 03:22:35 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 251C 4684 F
2013-07-27 03:22:33 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 376C 7024 F
2013-07-27 03:22:27 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 539C 10065 F
2013-07-27 03:22:25 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 221C 4124 F
2013-07-27 03:22:24 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 206C 3841 F
2013-07-27 03:22:23 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 259C 4828 F
2013-07-27 03:22:22 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 387C 7220 F
2013-07-27 03:22:20 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 557C 10385 F
2013-07-27 03:22:18 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 228C 4254 F
2013-07-27 03:22:15 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 212C 3963 F
2013-07-27 03:22:13 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 267C 4980 F
2013-07-27 03:22:10 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 399C 7441 F
2013-07-27 03:22:09 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 574C 10719 F
2013-07-27 03:22:06 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 235C 4389 F
2013-07-27 03:22:06 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 219C 4089 F
2013-07-27 03:22:04 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 276C 5141 F
2013-07-27 03:22:01 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 411C 7665 F
2013-07-27 03:22:00 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 592C 11049 F
2013-07-27 03:21:58 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 243C 4528 F
2013-07-27 03:21:57 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 226C 4218 F
2013-07-27 03:21:56 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 284C 5307 F
2013-07-27 03:21:54 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 423C 7901 F
2013-07-27 03:21:45 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 611C 11396 F
2013-07-27 03:21:43 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 250C 4672 F
2013-07-27 03:21:42 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 233C 4352 F
2013-07-27 03:21:41 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 294C 5489 F
2013-07-27 03:21:40 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 435C 8123 F
2013-07-27 03:21:37 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 632C 11801 F
2013-07-27 03:21:34 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 258C 4820 F
2013-07-27 03:21:32 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 241C 4495 F
2013-07-27 03:21:31 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 305C 5691 F
2013-07-27 03:21:29 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 447C 8346 F
2013-07-27 03:21:27 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 655C 12223 F
2013-07-27 03:21:24 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 267C 4973 F
2013-07-27 03:21:22 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 251C 4678 F
2013-0

Nate Game profile

Feb 26th 2023, 21:20:13

2013-07-27 03:21:22 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 251C 4678 F
2013-07-27 03:21:21 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 317C 5918 F
2013-07-27 03:21:19 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 459C 8568 F
2013-07-27 03:21:17 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 680C 12695 F
2013-07-27 03:21:15 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 275C 5131 F
2013-07-27 03:21:14 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 263C 4898 F
2013-07-27 03:21:12 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 330C 6166 F
2013-07-27 03:21:11 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 471C 8784 F
2013-07-27 03:21:10 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 709C 13226 F
2013-07-27 03:21:08 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 284C 5296 F
2013-07-27 03:21:06 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 275C 5139 F
2013-07-27 03:21:05 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 345C 6446 F
2013-07-27 03:21:03 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 481C 8968 F
2013-07-27 03:21:01 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 740C 13810 F
2013-07-27 03:20:59 GS gonna tell a lie and hurt you (#78) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 293C 5466 F
2013-07-27 03:20:56 GS gonna say goodbye (#7) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 292C 5445 F
2013-07-27 03:20:35 GS gonna make you cry (#64) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 363C 6775 F
2013-07-27 03:20:34 GS gonna run around and desert you (#54) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 488C 9106 F
2013-07-27 03:20:32 GS gonna give u up gonna let u down (#53) NEVER DK is better than BK (#59) DK 778C 14516 F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ