Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 22:26:55

well do you cry uncle //

maybe next set we may not be so nice !!

but seriously your 1 : kill policy is for the birds.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Trife Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 22:46:28

We offered you a ceasefire, you never responded - but keep hitting our member.

Hence, you go squish

ZIP Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 22:53:19

sry i never got it //
you can always pm me here - but we would have declined anyway, we don't tuck tail when the going is tough, we all start fresh, on even ground, every month.

how is mr blue feeling?

mr blue ftw !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

gwagers Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 1:06:19

So... how many people are hitting how many other people now? I didn't realize this war was still going on. How confusing.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 2:43:18

I can't hit any ely countries before they die. Grow some willya!
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 3:29:17

yea its bullfluff. ELY had the FS and they had to call in a bunch of allies. you can expect a proper RD war dec on those stupid humanitarians any day now.

:P
Your mother is a nice woman

ZIP Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 17:16:20

why do you think we called in anyone? we didn't call in fluff, 9doors was going to hit with us, but they wanted 1 more day. not my team to control.

we wouild have beat "rd" ( fbi ) if fbi ( rd ) didn't hit us back too.

i'll tell you what, lets put the he said/ she said stuff aside,
lets do a 10 man skirmish - 2 full teams , lets pick a date and duke it out.

de1i Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 17:26:33

Can't take a joke can you ;)

DIStopia

Jan 27th 2011, 18:01:17

They don't seem to understand this war is over only when we get tirred of killing then

ZIP Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 18:10:57

i, we are having fun too, hell it was a joke to ask for your surrender as we can't get oop for too long.
but i would like the chance to duke it out, no side stunts, just some good fun, and i think you do too.

i don't want it to end, and neither does the team. we are not here to net.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 18:39:27

You thought wrong, if you guys want a circle jerk you should look amongst yourselves for that. We are not here to appease you.

We also won't be changing our policy because people who can't keep their hand out of the cookie jar and bitter ex members pretending to be on a crusade don't like it. In case you didn't notice (you didn't) RD isn't the only tag on the server to have an outrageous retal policy, we are just the most popular (sorry FBI).

You're also doing things out of order, the correct way is;
Be stupid, grab RD, get killed.
Attempt revenge the following reset from your own tag.
Hide and attempt revenge again the next.
THEN challenge to a 1 on 1.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 18:42:57

iris ur making almost less sense than lc.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Mr. Iris Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 18:46:30

Don't worry this is above your comprehension, just restart faster thanks.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2011, 19:45:25

Originally posted by ZIP:
why do you think we called in anyone? we didn't call in fluff, 9doors was going to hit with us, but they wanted 1 more day. not my team to control.

we wouild have beat "rd" ( fbi ) if fbi ( rd ) didn't hit us back too.

i'll tell you what, lets put the he said/ she said stuff aside,
lets do a 10 man skirmish - 2 full teams , lets pick a date and duke it out.

I doubt this very much. Just saying. We are a proven killing unit. You have only been a proven dying unit.

Never have I heard of anything as stupid as an AB FS. If you wanted to "cripple" us, do BR's. Better yet, the best way to cripple a country is to KILL it.

Even with the FS, I think you would have been outmatched. And if you can work it out with RD to not be killed every round (I.E. Surrender). FBI will definitely do a 10 vs 10 with you just like we did with Lords.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

DIStopia

Jan 27th 2011, 20:38:24

If ely wants to surrender just let me know. I saved crimsons list of surrendering prereq's that he used with mkr

Ravi Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 15:19:21

"i don't want it to end, and neither does the team. we are not here to net."

That is good news to hear since you probably won't be doing much netting on this server going forward.

Assuming you did want to surrender and were able to fulfill RD's surrender prereq's you would still have to deal with FBI's.

They include:

1) Giving Assassin a sponge bath
2) Take in Trife as a member
3) Listen to Japri give a play by play summary of the previous evenings "Dancing with the Stars"
4) Make Soviet your president
5) Write a 500 page report praising Zen and how he has influenced your otherwise meaningless lives.

We reserve the right to add additional prereqs at any time. You reserve the right to follow them. Or you can just ignore them as we are an easy going bunch. But we will kill you anyway. However Detmer may just AB you.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 15:33:20

1. no
2. hell no, well only if he is active
3. well that isn't so bad as long as he will listen to my previous nites episode of dora the explorer.
4.nothing personal, no
5.hell i can't even sit long enough to read a 500 word report let alone write one, fluff this is my second longest post me thinks !!

not to throw cross server stuff out there but why does detmer (PDM) get all the credit and love for the ab assault, it has its place and is underrated.

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 17:11:07

ravi, two is a terrible thought, and three just sounds fun. even though the season is over, jennifer grey won. teen activist bristol palin did a wonderful job, regardless of the insults from leftist assholes, she finished third. (BRISTOL THE PISTOL!!)

what a wonderful television show

de1i Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 17:21:32

Please excuse braden, he had 4 bottles of wine last night. I'm pretty sure he is still drunk.

Pain Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 19:45:56

Originally posted by ZIP:
1. no
2. hell no, well only if he is active
3. well that isn't so bad as long as he will listen to my previous nites episode of dora the explorer.
4.nothing personal, no
5.hell i can't even sit long enough to read a 500 word report let alone write one, fluff this is my second longest post me thinks !!

not to throw cross server stuff out there but why does detmer (PDM) get all the credit and love for the ab assault, it has its place and is underrated.

how dare you spit in the face of Ravioli by denying him his demands.

and detmer gets love for it because detmer is awesome and you guys are not. plus i do not believe detmer goes into war with ABs assuming its going to be the reason they win the war like you guys did.

Trife Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 20:45:45

Originally posted by braden:
ravi, two is a terrible though

omg :(

ZIP Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:27:27

1.1 mins ago
An air wing from Fat Boners Included (#102) has invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!
They destroyed:
7 Civilians
4 Buildings

damn so close...

Thomas Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 19:14:07

Originally posted by ZEN:
Never have I heard of anything as stupid as an AB FS. If you wanted to "cripple" us, do BR's. Better yet, the best way to cripple a country is to KILL it.

Even with the FS, I think you would have been outmatched.

See, you answered it yourself. We were outmatched, they had 2x as many countries as we did before we hit them. Would a traditional FS have worked? Absolutely not.

We hit them early enough that it would completely kill their chances of growing. Repeated ABs for several days on every country keeps them from growing and having the income to do much damage, except for the small/inactive countries.

That all changed obviously when another tag joined in. But that's besides the point. I'm sure it would have worked, and once they were all pretty much crippled is when the actual kills would take place.

BRs wouldn't work, because everybody is Turret heavy. ABs were easy to accomplish and gave us the element of surprise. Something you need when you're outnumbered. But you guys don't seem to absorb logical reasoning so I'll just leave it at that.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 21:59:10

Originally posted by ZEN:
Even with the FS, I think you would have been outmatched.

Originally posted by Thomas:

See, you answered it yourself. We were outmatched, they had 2x as many countries as we did before we hit them. Would a traditional FS have worked? Absolutely not.

Right, you were outmatched even before you planned the pathetic attempt of what you think is a war.
When you realized this, your buddies held your hands and we killed them also.
You couldn't do a traditional FS.
Even when you were in RD you sucked as an attacker, that's why you were kicked out. You rarely showed up for warchats.

You lost 55+ countries including a few of your untagged recruits, and got 3 total kills this war.
War losses .. seems close.
Thomas' group = 55+
RD/FBI losses = 3

We hit them early enough that it would completely kill their chances of growing. Repeated ABs for several days on every country keeps them from growing and having the income to do much damage, except for the small/inactive countries.

You didn't cripple RD, we war and deal with fluffheads like you every reset. We have for 11 years now. You didn't kill our chances of growing, we are too big to hit you. You guys have the problem growing after your FS. Enjoying your restart practice?
Get used to it.

That all changed obviously when another tag joined in. But that's besides the point. I'm sure it would have worked, and once they were all pretty much crippled is when the actual kills would take place.

Things didn't change when your 3rd tag (9dorks) joined in to hold your hand. You still got everyone killed.

BRs wouldn't work, because everybody is Turret heavy. ABs were easy to accomplish and gave us the element of surprise. Something you need when you're outnumbered. But you guys don't seem to absorb logical reasoning so I'll just leave it at that.

Thomas:
Your FS failed, your element of surprise failed, and your lack of logical reasoning seems evident. Even the people you recruited to come from other servers to attack for you failed. Your logical reasoning is along this path: "You fluffed up, and you want to do it again and again, just to keep showing you're a total idiot."

Bring it on.

You couldn't make a 1 man parade work correctly.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 22:20:30

Originally posted by Mr Lemon Chiffon:

You couldn't make a 1 man parade work correctly.

How many women are required for this 1 man parade you speak of?

Jan 31st 2011, 1:28:53

It depends.

If it's Asian women, there are not enough in the world for the parade.

If it's your parade, as many women as you need.

Thomas' parade.... well no women would want to be there.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 11:36:07

you guys need new blood to join, this thomas bashing is getting old

Alana Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 15:43:26

We surrender!
Alana
LCN Peon

Ravi Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 16:12:37

Alana, If you surrender you have to head over to Charlie Sheen's house.

Thomas, you might want to consider a new line of work. All you accomplished with this was total failure. You would have lost anyway but you blew what little load you had on the wrong tag and did little to no real damage. If you are gonna plan something like this you need better ears to the walls. You went in blind and dragged a lot of people with you and all you accomplished was dying multiple times.

You had no element of surprise. AB'n war countries is a questionable strategy..especially when your target isn't a bunch of Commies.

Thomas Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 3:03:32

Originally posted by Mr Lemon Chiffon:
Bring it on.

If you're such a superior group of warrers, why don't you prove it with a 15:15 war? We can have an arranged FS time and date with police for both sides. Or are you going to continue to hide behind your numbers advantage and act as if you guys are actually good at this game?

We've heard you talk and talk for the past few resets. Back it up. Or is 15:15 not fair enough for you. Perhaps you'd like 45 vs our 15. Would that be more comfortable for you?

Ciao pumpkin

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 3:05:20

we like farming you at our leisure...why should we give our our easy winnings

Drinks Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 4:13:28

They dont need to show that they are superior warrers, cause they have shown they are superior at gaining members and at working as a team.

Hence they are superior at the game.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2011, 21:12:15

Thomas we don't care what YOU want.
You have proven time and time again you suck.
You are just angry because you got booted from RD.

Don of LaF

Pain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 22:21:32

pretty much the case.

thomas i didnt see you complaining about RD's policies when you were reaping the benefits IE: you farming people and then them suiciding other RD players and RD killing them for you.

Feb 2nd 2011, 22:45:07

This vendetta war he wants to perpetuate is just his way of throwing a crybaby tantrum because he isn't getting what he wants.

Thomas tends to leave ut the fact he supported the policies of RD when he was here, and used them to his advantage.

You wanna talk abou

Feb 2nd 2011, 22:46:02

This vendetta war he wants to perpetuate is just his way of throwing a crybaby tantrum because he isn't getting what he wants.

Thomas tends to leave ut the fact he supported the policies of RD when he was here, and used them to his advantage.

You wanna talk about a 15 v 15 war, get me on ICQ #72476246.

locket Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 23:11:53

Your 1:kill does the same thing Lemon Pie

Pain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 23:22:45

how so locket.

braden Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 21:38:47

"We've heard you talk and talk for the past few resets. Back it up."

says the person who continually fails at what he tries to accomplish.

synoder Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 1:52:10

haha you guys are slowing down. I have been alive for like 4 days now :) of course I am dropping nw to under 80k after i play my turns. If you guys were really committed you would drop nw to finish me. I must be wearing ya down ;)

braden Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:58:37

like a soft rain against a mountain

synoder Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 3:02:17

that drizzle may not do much today or tomorrow but after a week you are gonna have mold everywhere and then you will get sick and have to sneeze and when you sneeze you will strain your neck and my victory will be complete.

Drinks Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 3:02:41

Oi Synoder, i always want to type your name snyoder for some reason.

Anyway i was going to say something else but... nevermind now.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Pain Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 6:54:08

synoder, the problem is you think most of us care enough to drop net to kill you. you being forced to remain at 80k gives us the automatic win :)

synoder Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 11:45:03

I dont stay at 80k, I jump, hit, then drop. Granted I don't do much damage but hey, I am having fun so that's all that counts. Pls read my thread above in regard to bio warfare and you will see my master plan in action :)

synoder Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 20:32:04

now's your chance! I am over 100k and some untag is breaking me for ya! ok breaking is not quite the right word since I have 0 troops and turrets ;)

Pain Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 1:26:59

sorry the networth from my land alone puts me out of humanitarian range. :)

synoder Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 1:46:59

you could always drop it ;) dont worry tho, I have started the 11th phase of my war plan. It will all come into focus soon...

Feb 5th 2011, 3:20:18

Originally posted by locket:
Your 1:kill does the same thing Lemon Pie

I always support the RD policies.

Assassin Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 23:17:28

the only thing i got out of this thread was zip calling japri "he"