Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 14:34:06

And as for my best netting set ever? It was buyouts. I wouldn't rank it as my best netting self ever, not even close. All you would of done was piss off the half dozen or more people who were funneling me money. My best netting sets are done on FFA, not alliance lol. Feel free to come over there and try something though. I'm growing tired of netting, and killing you 16 times would he more fun than killing you once right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 14:35:49

http://i.imgur.com/tgZvMH5.jpg

Heres me in Iraq (2006 Baghdad) if that's not proof enough for you than I don't know what is. I was manning a checkpoint.

I'm sure you know quite a bit, but to think you know more than me about the military because you work around some of them is just ignorance on your behalf.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 14:40:20

Where exactly did I say I know more than you?

It was you who said that if I hadn't served, I shouldn't be allowed to talk about it. That was the only qualifying statement made other than me doubting your service, which I had every indication too, since some of your other stories are so unbelievable

Your thought process is so fluffed up I can't figure out where you are going next. I like it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford