Verified:

Prometheus

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:42:32

To all those clans scared of FBI and RD. Dont be scared any longer Stand up for your selfs today and Help kill off the scum of TEAM SERVER. FBI and RD are trying to run this server as there personal play ground with there crazy little policies. Dont let them do it anymore Fight for what you believe in and Help kill them.

You will get payed in Farmland.
Quit why am i still posting?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:43:23

Join FBI!

PM me!

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:56:39

I'll join whichever side has the most women.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:58:00

We got four!

Beat that hellrush!

Oh and they love being abused!

Assassin Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:59:05

You run along now, little boy, or RM will farm your pimple-covered ass.

Assassin
RM FA

Detmer Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 20:04:48

SLAGPIT IS JOINING FBI!!!

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 20:26:25

I go do some work for 1 hour, and now I am at war with half of team, this sucks, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 21:18:26

if your on hellrush's side more like at war with 75% of Team.

de1i Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 21:19:00

*You're

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 21:35:56

Hmm...

Death By FBI... nope doesnt work sorry.
Death By RD... nope doesnt work either...

Something is clearly wrong here!!

de1i Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 21:50:23

Death By De1i

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 22:29:22

Well about 400 hits and counting, lol
NBK

Ruthie

Feb 23rd 2011, 23:16:13

Originally posted by ZEN:
We got four!

Beat that hellrush!

Confirmed!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Alana Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 3:10:40

Originally posted by Ruthie:
We got four!

Beat that hellrush!

Confirmed!

double confirmed!
Alana
LCN Peon

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 3:21:07

Hmm, my turns are regenerating as fast as you are killing me, try harder :P
NBK

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 3:57:52

I forgot we were supposed to be doing this.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 4:00:17

All I can say is bring it, Im waiting :D
NBK

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 4:18:43

DAMNIT! Almost cherry picked it.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 4:20:44

Number of attacks/defends: 792

And that was my netter, you fellows aren't gonna like my next country ;)
NBK

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 4:28:08

ya, we know. Your next country is gonna be so small we can't hit it. And when it gets big enough to hit, it's dead.

Keep practicing those restarts. Get used to it.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 4:34:26

Funny guy.
Talking big about taking over a hundred missiles, and 700 attacks on top of that to kill someone who was netting (with 9 seperate tags worth of countries attacking btw).

Glad you are good at killing restarts, shows you are good at something :)
NBK

de1i Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 4:45:43

How is someone smart enough to manipulate stats in his favor (congrats you stonewalled FBI yesterday) dumb enough to follow Hellrush from server to server?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 4:54:43

Always a delight talking to you folks.

First of all I am not following anyone, HR did ask me to make a country in team, I decided to try it out, didn't realise there was a team boards even until today, otherwise I might have stopped him from posting, lol.

Sure you guys got the drop on me this time, me not being to team before, or knowing anything about it for that matter, but easy targets only come once.
NBK

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 9:32:44

YAY!
Death By De1i!

Yes that will clearly work!

De1i may kill you all! He has my blessing!

/ViLSE

Mr Emerald

Feb 24th 2011, 11:12:21

"didn't realise there was a team boards even until today"

If you can see the Free For All Talk board... you should be able to see this board even if you are partially blind.

We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 12:56:05

You would think so, but no, I just click FFA and go in, I don't even know what all the game types are cause I just ignored the rest :P

But if that is the best shot you can come up with perhaps you should go and practice in the mirror, cause it was pretty lame.... wait I got the perfect comeback insult!

Noooooooo..... YOU are blind!!!!!!

So there. Don't worry, Im sure you will get smarter eventually :)
NBK

Detmer Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 19:05:09

Originally posted by ViLSE:
YAY!
Death By De1i!

Yes that will clearly work!

De1i may kill you all! He has my blessing!

/ViLSE

Death by Detmer??? =(

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 19:37:15

love by detmer?
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 20:19:16

Always. The two are actually closely related.

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:35:18

Yeah!!

Death By Detmer also works!

Love By Detmer just sounds kinky and is not allowed under any circumstances!!!
:)

/ViLSE

Navisis Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 1:43:25

what is the issue with FBI? RD I get it, the whole kill thing, but FBI.. im not sure?

Prometheus

Feb 25th 2011, 1:48:41

FBI = RDjr is there anymore to unstand why RDjr is apart of this.
Quit why am i still posting?

Chewi Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 2:49:34

Weren't you using multiple tags and alliances with others to enforce BS policies when team first started?

trep Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 5:19:07

He also cried for mommy and ditched all his cross tag retaling allies once he got pillaged the set after (not sure what happened after that as I went into retirement again after that).

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2011, 16:18:54

Originally posted by Prometheus:
FBI = RDjr is there anymore to unstand why RDjr is apart of this.

Ha ha. So let me get this straight. You get into a war with us. Then declare on both RD and FBI for 5 years.

And we are RDjr because.....

Craziest deductive reasoning conclusion I have seen. I don't "unstand" where you get this stuff.

braden Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:01:12

my suggestion of bringing back rdjr was shot down quite emphatically.

if they went ahead and did it with fbi i believe i'm owed an apology!

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:05:13

wait wait....zen is now under our authoritay? get the man an apron and a duster

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:07:41

Im not quite sure what you fellows are trying to get at, but is it possible you think that Prom is not a good FA?
NBK

Ravi Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:20:57

That is a very good question.

Prom is a very good FA in regards to FBI. He is probably not a good FA for his alliance.

Let me splain

FBI are actually a nice group of people. Had an FA approached us in a professional manner none of this happens...which is good for you but sucks for us. We prefer an FA who throws raw meat into the lions den like Pron did. He further agitated the situation by dragging RD into this. That was an even worse.

Does that help answer your question?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:44:37

Prom is a gentleman and a philosopher, you petty mortals just don't seem to realise this, as you fail to rise above your petty squabbles and roll around in the decaying mud of anarchy.

NBK

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2011, 21:09:14

He has been watching our internal strife, Ravi. I forgot to give you my report while you were away. By "away" I mean, pleasuring all the women in New England. Which I know you aren't a part of, but sometimes you have to feed a dog a bone. So let me explain what Kill4 is trying to say, if I am not mistaken.

It all started when Detmer decided that Gogy wasn't going to be let off for his two grabs early in the set.

So of course this sparked off Trife into demanding equal opportunity pay for his kind. You know. The guys that float on thin air.

Well apparently his request for a raise went unnoticed. So he went about picketing my country. By any means necessary. Which involved acreage lost on both sides.

In the midst of this union battle, Ghall decided that someone who asked for more defends was going to get his request. When asked why would he go outside of the comforting arms of the FBI membership, he replied with simply "I likes me some land". Mayhap not verbatim. But dang near close.

Meanwhile we had Tisya fiending for some action. So she got on board with the Trife wagon. Though he doesn't swing that way, apparently he has a soft spot for little hot asian girls. Which led to some missile penetration. Trife being on the receiving end.

Meanwhile, in defense of Gogy, I took it upon myself to retaliate against Detmer. Not for any other reason then I like me some Croats. Detmer actually was pleased by my mini-rebellion and convinced me that he merely was being the necessary evil for the greater good. I still don't have any idea what he is talking about. So I just continued coloring my pictures. Yes, in the lines and everything!

Finally, and I hope this isn't a disappointing ending to the excitement that had come before this moment. KL, being drunk as usual, decided to randomly missile some kind of knight rider. I think it was David Hasselhoff. Which was strange, because I had no idea that the finns and the germans didn't get along. As we all know that the DH is in fact the leader of zi Germans.

And then Shammy woke up after being headbutted by a deer. Or so he claims. I am going to go with him being raped by a couple of heavy set women after they pumped him full of cheap wine. Wine, because he is classy.

Please do tell Assassin that we are all very sorry and we will stop this foolishness. He was very upset about his netgaining set being put to a short halt.

I hope this finds you well.

Your faithful servant,

ZEN

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 21:13:42

He has been watching our internal strife, Ravi. I forgot to give you my report while you were away. By "away" I mean, pleasuring all the women in New England. Which I know you aren't a part of, but sometimes you have to feed a dog a bone. So let me explain what Kill4 is trying to say, if I am not mistaken.

It all started when Detmer decided that Gogy wasn't going to be let off for his two grabs early in the set.

So of course this sparked off Trife into demanding equal opportunity pay for his kind. You know. The guys that float on thin air.

Well apparently his request for a raise went unnoticed. So he went about picketing my country. By any means necessary. Which involved acreage lost on both sides.

In the midst of this union battle, Ghall decided that someone who asked for more defends was going to get his request. When asked why would he go outside of the comforting arms of the FBI membership, he replied with simply "I likes me some land". Mayhap not verbatim. But dang near close.

Meanwhile we had Tisya fiending for some action. So she got on board with the Trife wagon. Though he doesn't swing that way, apparently he has a soft spot for little hot asian girls. Which led to some missile penetration. Trife being on the receiving end.

Meanwhile, in defense of Gogy, I took it upon myself to retaliate against Detmer. Not for any other reason then I like me some Croats. Detmer actually was pleased by my mini-rebellion and convinced me that he merely was being the necessary evil for the greater good. I still don't have any idea what he is talking about. So I just continued coloring my pictures. Yes, in the lines and everything!

Finally, and I hope this isn't a disappointing ending to the excitement that had come before this moment. KL, being drunk as usual, decided to randomly missile some kind of knight rider. I think it was David Hasselhoff. Which was strange, because I had no idea that the finns and the germans didn't get along. As we all know that the DH is in fact the leader of zi Germans.

And then Shammy woke up after being headbutted by a deer. Or so he claims. I am going to go with him being raped by a couple of heavy set women after they pumped him full of cheap wine. Wine, because he is classy.

Please do tell Assassin that we are all very sorry and we will stop this foolishness. He was very upset about his netgaining set being put to a short halt.

I hope this finds you well.

Your faithful servant,

ZEN

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF ASSASSIN!?!?!?!

Trife Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 21:17:43

lol, the shammy part is the best

DONT BE MAD AT ME SHAMMEY

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 21:51:21

Thanks Zen, I'm at work so I didn't have the time to type it up myself.
NBK

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 22:20:41

Screw that, I hate wine, it was Old Milwaukee.

Ravi Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 23:00:07

See that report kiddies? That is top notch stuff. That is why FBI is a powerhouse of an alliance. I am away for the day and had little idea what was going on. After Zen's report I am totally up to date.

I am not even worthy to associate with the likes of Zen, Shammy, Detmer, Trife, Ghall, KL and the lovely Tisya. I am honored to be in the same alliance as they are.

I too must apologize to Assassin for not being able to netgain. He hates war more than anyone on this server. I feel your pain my friend.

Ravi

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 23:11:34

We should bake Assassin a cake with a woman inside, I am sure he would love it!

Wait... do you bake it with her inside, or... are those not real cakes? I don't think I understand how baking works, because I am a man.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 23:20:52

Not that it matters, I'm gonna kill you all anyway, DEATH TO EVERYONE!!!

RAWRRRR!!
NBK

Detmer Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 4:28:46

Originally posted by Shamrock:
We should bake Assassin a cake with a woman inside, I am sure he would love it!

Wait... do you bake it with her inside, or... are those not real cakes? I don't think I understand how baking works, because I am a man.

I am glad I was not the only one wondering that... I feel like you bake it first and then eat a hole for the woman to get in... but maybe it is just something like the jews where you leave it in the sun and you hve a woman cke.

Assassin Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 18:59:40

thank you detmer, i appreciate that someone cares. sometimes i feel like ivan is the only person in the entire earth community who understands how precious my netgaining is to me.