Verified:

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 2:43:50

Someone's going to get a dead squirrel mailed to them...

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:44:28

Originally posted by Celphi:
@id1028s:
Now he's saying he'll never be a mod ever again, yet less than 24 hrs ago he was spamming Tella to make him mod for TEAM. Your comments are not all game related, so don't even try. You should consider applying for xBaDx. I hear they're accepting all double standard applicants.

i was spamming tella? lol where.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 2:45:49

Originally posted by id1028s:
Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by id1028s:
"probably wanting to stay out of" isnt demanding

and if you want to be associated with someone talking about my family then it is your choice. that is far beyond calling people stupid.
And who wants to be associated with someone talking bad about an entire religion of people (note: ford doesn't like Jewish people apparently... he is from the south afterall).

Also, I know you can't read. But point to me where I talked about your family. Go ahead. Quote it. I want you to prove to use, by yourself, how inept you really are at comprehension and application of logic.

lol you are one of the kids on the bus that sit there with their finger in someone's face saying "but im not touching you" and then cry when they get slapped arnt you?
Its not touching your face is it? Why are you slapping people again? Anger issues perhaps?

Stop trying to change the topic. Quote it now. I'd like to see it. In the process you will demonstrate to the rest of the world as to your level of comprehension skills and you ability to apply logic. GO ahead. I await.

You do realize that 50 people reading something on this forum is far from being the whole world...correct?

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 2:46:42

I hear they're accepting all double standard applicants.

Here is the interesting thing about the psyche of a narcissist. They don't perceive their actions to show double standards. Its a psychological and neurological malfunction in a part of the brain. They can only see things from their own perspective. They lack empathy and they think all of their actions are just, as it is benefiting them. There is never an internal debate about conflicts of one's actions to a narcissist. No. That part of the brain doesn't function. Its always about self preservation and personal advancement. Which means they can lie, cheat, have double standards, and be completely oblivious. They are like animals with basic animalistic instincts of survival of the fittest. Lacking probably the one single most important trait we call 'human' and that is empathy.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 2:47:56

@angrybird:
Your memory is very short from all the name-calling? It's in this thread dude, page 2.

i nominate myself to moderate tella

i nominate myself to moderate tella
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:50:20

so me making an accidental phone double post on team talk about wanting to moderate the moderator, is spamming tella asking to moderate?

are you serious right now? you think that was a serious post? asking to moderate the moderator?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 2:51:51

Oh so let me guess. Your double post carried over to page 1 also?

I will moderate team.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:52:51

you are trying so hard. it is cute.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 2:54:18

There's no trying when you make it this easy for me. Your posts, not mine.

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 2:54:45

you brought my family into a conversation, weather it was a question or whatever. that is a line you dont cross. you did, now you deal with my reaction. and it wont be name calling.

now, unless you are accepting my challenge, i have nothing more to say to you. ill see you when im full on turns.

You see, a lot of criminals and the criminally insane act on violence due to psychosis or lack of intelligent perception of their environment. They perceive the world they experience wrong because of a neurological malfunction, lack of intelligence, or both. The reasoning behind it isn't what matters. Ultimately they act on impulse and take actions based on their inability to perceive the world correctly.

You're saying someone talked about your family. When there was no such thing. It was in fact the result of your lack of comprehension and your lack of intelligent perception of your environment and the sound application of logic, that lead to your incorrect conclusion. And so, all the actions you take subsequent to that, are the result of this neurological condition. This is often a sign of a very dangerous person in society. People who 'go off' for random reasons for nothing more than their inability to read what is actually happening.

I'll give you examples. There are crazy people that would 'get angry' at people in the public for not holding doors for them. They think its a slight. So they fight them. These people often end up getting thrown in a psychiatric facility eventually. They are a loose cannon unfit for society.

So, I ask again. Prove to me where anyone talked about your family. Because nobody did. Its all in your head. Apart from being angry and impulsive, there is nothing more dangerous than someone who simply doesn't have the mental fortitude to analyze situations correctly, and then acting on them. Very dangerous indeed.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:54:47

There's no trying when you make it this easy for me. Your posts, not mine.

trying SO hard
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 2:58:34

apparently you cant make that distinction. and all my mod posts were jokes, i was a mod, id never do it again.

and on same thread....

I will moderate team.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:00:39

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

the people that have played this game long enough know i wasnt serious in the least. who would want to moderate team anyways? im hated enough by idiots already.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:01:16

It wasn't sarcasm. Reread the context of the convo. You were serious.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:01:39

ah, thanks for telling me that i was serious! i didnt know....

like posting on team talk is the best way to become a mod lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:02:49

Originally posted by Marshal:
nobody wants to mod this god forsaken server, tella just picked the short stick.
Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by Marshal:
nobody wants to mod this god forsaken server, tella just picked the short stick.

I do, but doubt it will happen
I will moderate team.

elvesrus

Jun 29th 2015, 3:04:51

like posting on team talk is the best way to become a mod lol

not to mention the decision is above tellas pay grade
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:04:55

trying SO hard
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:07:12

Just think angrybird,.. just 383 more to go. And you'll hit that milestone. What will you do to celebrate? Call someone an idiot? Then call it sarcasm?

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:09:56

what milestone?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:12:53

15k posts.

Think about it-. You've been playing for 20 years (your words) and out of the 20 years you've played, I've scored a higher net on EXPRESS than you ever had.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:14:53

lol, that is because you take express seriously and actually put effort into it and grab. you try to calculate everything and are in the full tryhard mode that most of us were in when we were in gradeschool

i run landfarms.

i stopped playing most servers to win a long time ago, and even back then i never really played to win, i warred. this game is about the community and my friends now. and trolling the tards for fun when bored.

and i dont pay as much attention to my post count as you apparently do. i cant even see it on mobile.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:18:39

so i just switched to the full version and did some math

mrford average posts per day: 7.6

celphi average posts per day: 6.6

if you had been around as long as i had you would only have ~1600 less posts than me

man, you sure did get me there. im such a tryhard posting all the time!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:20:04

Yeah., go figure. Lots of people calculate. Try asking majority of alliance server.

Just remember that.

My net > your net on EXPRESS.
Your 20 years of playing < My less than 1 year of playing.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:21:03

You think you know so much. But I know parts of this game that you don't.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:21:20

And it didn't take 20 years.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:23:32

lol when i was in tryhard mode, this game didnt even exist, much less express. we have different goals. you should be smart enough to understand that.

and you actually taking express seriously says more than i need to.

what is next, you going to brag when you win team?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:28:10

One minute I'm stupid the next minute I'm smart. It's like bi-polar. One minute you want to be a moderator, the next minute you don't. One minute you're angry the next minute,... well bad example,... because every minute you're angry, lol.

I actually put effort into what I do, you do things half-ass'd. You're right, different goals.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:30:24

you really have trouble with context dont you

being smart enough to do or understand one thing, doesnt mean you arnt still stupid in regards to other aspects or levels of comprehension. like basic math or admitting you are wrong.

and i already told you my goals for this game, and i do quite well at accomplishing them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:31:57

wow, I just skimmed this thread and my IQ hurts
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:33:40

angrybird's goals:

achieve 15k angry posts
call someone stupid once every 24hrs (if stupid is unavailable, sub the word douche / retard)
go on angry rants every 24hrs
read random threads and attempt to snipe a player's argument without adding anything useful to the convo
be angry

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:36:11

or, you know

this game is about the community and my friends now. and trolling the tards for fun when bored.

you are still trying so hard. im proud of you.

maybe next you can learn to play in a clan!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:42:00

I'm in a clan. It's called LaF. Ever heard of it?

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:44:48

being tagged, and being in a clan are 2 different things imo.

from what i have read you are a pretty worthless clan member, who sacrifices little for the good of the clan. (see? i can generalize and misrepresent fluff too!)

so clearly, that isnt what i meant by being in a clan, but if you want to get pedantic then sure. LaF is full of selfish tryhard netters, it is the perfect fit for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:51:01

You've read them from who? Elders? Don't let the messages fool you. One person mainly is bitter that I left, and that I challenged his approaches to attacking players and who we attacked. It was his way or the highway, so I left. The rest of his clanmates are obviously going to rally around him because I'm new and they've been together for 8 months. No-brainer. If I were such a worthless clan member I'd be clan-less. Which I'm not. I'm actually in the best netting clan on the ALLIANCE server.

I have players send me emails on the regular for advice for playing EE. Just because you have *some* vocal players on TEAM who talk a bunch of trash but practice double standards doesn't mean anything.

Nerrus Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:53:05

from what i have read you are a pretty worthless clan member, who sacrifices little for the good of the clan. (see? i can generalize and misrepresent fluff too!)

so clearly, that isnt what i meant by being in a clan, but if you want to get pedantic then sure. LaF is full of selfish tryhard netters, it is the perfect fit for you.

mrford, LaF isn't full of selfish tryhard netters.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:53:24

Some players just don't like to be confrontational so they avoid posting here., but my opinions are shared by others.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:55:29

lol, every alliance on every server is desperate for members, including LaF. as long as you dont suicide or start a war they dont care. this aint 2002 anymore. that isnt a very good metric of how good of a clan member you are, just because you are in a clan.

when it comes down to a war, that is when you are tested. and that is when you dont really shine through loyalty historically.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:56:46

Originally posted by Nerrus:

yes they are. a lot of LaF will murder babies for land, and the last time they were dragged into a war that i remember they were pretty fluffty allies and were out for themselves and the free land.

oh, and i have played multiple sets in LaF.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:56:56

U wot mate?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 4:01:06

@nerrus:

Totally agree! It's the best environment to learn on how to net. The leaders are humble and respond very quickly. They monitor almost every players actions in-game and advise the best way to proceed. We all contribute. Maybe it's for advice, or math or to kill a sucider. Truth is, you have no idea what my ability of clan member are.

Elders was willing to accept me for another round. So remember that. They just knew that I didn't want to return after I messaged one of their members. So they found Bug as my replacement.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 4:03:23

you have spent turns killing suiciders?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 4:03:27

@angrybird:

They don't just accept anyone. I have no idea where you're getting your information from. A person's name is posted in forums, people respond as to what they think about him/her and the leadership ultimately decides to invite them or not.

It's not an automatic membership like xBaDx.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 4:03:57

@angrybird:
Yes. 40 to be exact.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 4:04:53

Aren't you in CC?

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 4:05:18

if you are a veteran of this game in which you are known, and not a suicider with a bad rap, you are let in.

saying otherwise is silly. having a vote is all but ceremonial.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Jun 29th 2015, 4:05:55

Originally posted by archaic:

U wot mate?

Justice for Wari!
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 4:06:05

Aren't you in CC?

i helped found CC, but im in and out as a member currently.

and i know you were in cc, but i wasnt there at the time, and you arnt anymore.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 4:06:52

@angrybird:

They don't just accept anyone. I have no idea where you're getting your information from. A person's name is posted in forums, people respond as to what they think about him/her and the leadership ultimately decides to invite them or not.

It's not an automatic membership like xBaDx.

Go F yourself turd.
-BigZ

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 4:07:10

That sounds like standards to me.