Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jun 22nd 2024, 7:08:05

I think I had a shot at t10 before I went on vacation, I'm just not able to dedicate time to properly grab with mny commie since I left the states, just exploring and building. Probably a rough finish in store for me.

KoH - Try Ugo. He can drop me, I am a leech.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2024, 11:21:37

whilst ever you have all those turrets, its a fair exchange ;)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2024, 13:20:28

Leeches don't work well on primary, purposefully. It's dependent on your TPT.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 1st 2024, 15:27:51

What’s new?

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 2nd 2024, 9:44:04

Not much, what’s new with you?
Hello

Cumorah Game profile

Jul 5th 2024, 21:49:05

Not all hero’s wear capes! 😂. Below are just Some of the messages I’ve received from CAT HANKINS for what was an accidental double tap (which I didn’t even notice tbh) this set that in fairness led to my demise. Seems I’ve touched a nerve…..

“I was the strongest player country in the game besides lightbringer.”

“I may quit netting and just start
building a techer and farming you and
then deleting every set after just to
make sure you can’t do that anymore to
other people. Since you run a commie it
will be fairly easy to ruin every set
and pay you back for this.

Expect it because I will be coming for
that country name and next war I will
build a war machine so expect to fight a
war build and not a techer like our last
two wars you have now started with me”

End quote!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a hero to take one for the team and dedicate themselves to future wars. How brave.

Just remember, it’s just a game. (That’s not from Cat, that’s from me).

PS, you will find my country next set ready for you to ruin, it will be called Cumorah. 🤣🤣

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 6th 2024, 12:00:18

>be hero
>get the hell beat out of you every time

You are right not all hero’s wear capes, some wear bicycle helmets and wheelchairs from their repeated beatings.

You left out that you were my ally and attacked me after canceling and others said you did the same to them. That’s why I am coming back to war you.

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 6th 2024, 12:01:21

Maybe you should pick fights with people that aren’t capable of ripping your country in two. Crazy idea I know. You want wars you said and now you have a real one. Is there a problem?

Cumorah Game profile

Jul 6th 2024, 13:25:02

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Maybe you should pick fights with people that aren’t capable of ripping your country in two. Crazy idea I know. You want wars you said and now you have a real one. Is there a problem?

Haha I’m fine with it. If an accidental double tap does this no prob bro. I don’t spend the time I used to keeping track of who’s who or who I’ve attacked.

Note, self praise is a poor recommend.

Cordially,

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jul 6th 2024, 14:30:15

Oh, the old ally double cross, I was wondering how much that still went on. I've been reluctant to send ally requests first since I came back, remembering how some players would use the ally offer info to grab you, then accept the pact so you can't retal right away.

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 6th 2024, 17:42:40

It takes almost no additional time at all to use eestats to double check who you’ve attacked already

Also, this whole situation is funny because both of the initial hits were DH

Good luck and have fun everyone

Rockets276 Game profile

Jul 6th 2024, 17:59:04

Defensive held or not, a double is a double....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2024, 18:14:39

Originally posted by Hessman123:
It takes almost no additional time at all to use eestats to double check who you’ve attacked already

There's couple variables here, if I'm already at war and nothing to lose I would engage in war, if I was playing for something and got DH twice I wouldn't bother, do one good retal for land and move on, I'll send a message saying, hey BTW you hit me twice, not kool.
But everyone is different.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cumorah Game profile

Jul 6th 2024, 22:04:52

Yeah, unfortunately I was supposed to hit #3, not 13, so I wouldn’t have sent enough jets. No double cross was intended this set, but I have allied in the past with some plays that try to leech tech and don’t contribute, and for that I will attack later if they don’t grow.

I do use eestats, but I tend to rush. Either way it is what it is. I did send Cat a message explaining that but he was a little upset so blew his chance at top 10 to teach me a lesson 🤣 and there’s is no recovery for that sort of AB.

On to the next set….. good luck to the top 10 with their finish.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2024, 23:03:19

Originally posted by Cumorah:

Yeah, unfortunately I was supposed to hit #3, not 13, so I wouldn’t have sent enough jets. No double cross was intended this set, but I have allied in the past with some plays that try to leech tech and don’t contribute, and for that I will attack later if they don’t grow.

I do use eestats, but I tend to rush. Either way it is what it is. I did send Cat a message explaining that but he was a little upset so blew his chance at top 10 to teach me a lesson 🤣 and there’s is no recovery for that sort of AB.

On to the next set….. good luck to the top 10 with their finish.

This post has merit

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 15:00:19

Haha I’m fine with it. If an accidental double tap does this no prob bro. I don’t spend the time I used to keeping track of who’s who or who I’ve attacked.

Note, self praise is a poor recommend.

Cordially,

You told me were “here to war”.

I reply that bet, I’ll give you the wars you want. Then you take private one on one convos and post it (some tattle tale snitch behavior too btw clown)

Now suddenly war is a problem? Explain this behavior to me.

Do you only want to war netters who are trying to net? Shouldn’t you be happy you finally found someone willing to accept your challenge?

What’s the problem bud?

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 15:02:36

There is no luck involved. I am one of the most brilliant players to ever play this game. That is why cumorah is upset. He knows that if I choose to deliver that his country name is done and won’t be harassing netters any more.

Cumorah is a top player but I am a certified genius and will demolish his country now and next set as well. He doesn’t stand a chance. He doesn’t like wars when it’s under these conditions. Seems to be common here.

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/primary/country/11

Cumorah Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 2:07:16

There is no luck involved. I am one of the most brilliant players to ever play this game. That is why cumorah is upset. He knows that if I choose to deliver that his country name is done and won’t be harassing netters any more.

Cumorah is a top player but I am a certified genius and will demolish his country now and next set as well. He doesn’t stand a chance. He doesn’t like wars when it’s under these conditions. Seems to be common here.

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/primary/country/11

😜 all good from my end bro. You do what you gotta do.

But note there a few players much better than you (I’m not including myself in that list) so I’d say calling yourself a genious is a little generous.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 4:34:31

What a hero to take one for the team and dedicate themselves to future wars. How brave.

PS, you will find my country next set ready for you to ruin, it will be called Cumorah. 🤣🤣

Thank you for your service Cumorah. Thanks to you myself and a few others were able to out run Cath's retal.

I salute you bro!

Cumorah Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 6:26:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Thank you for your service Cumorah. Thanks to you myself and a few others were able to out run Cath's retal.

I salute you bro!

What can I say. Call me a team player 😂. You won’t have to worry about him next set either.

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 11:29:31

I salute you bro!

Maybe I’ll war both of you next set if you want some as well.

What do you boys think, me versus you and cumorah superfly? Next set.

You boys scared to accept a 2 versus 1 challenge?

I don’t think both of you can take me out

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 11:32:55

I salute you bro!

What can I say. Call me a team player 😂. You won’t have to worry about him next set either.

I can 100 percent farm both of you should I choose.

I was messing around trying to win with a dictator this set.

Me using regular strategies like casher or farmer seems a little to easy so I figured I would handicap myself and try it with the dictator.

I can very easily switch tactics and farm you both. Doubt me not.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2024, 13:40:37

In other news, any predictions on top3 cut off? Will it be 100-105M? I can't imagine there's much stock floating around. I also don't typically see much of a reselling market on this server.

(bonus)

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 21:53:26

105 mil for top three maybe

12, 51, 44 will likely all be 100mil or more,

how about 8, 22 or any others ?

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 9th 2024, 0:37:34

I know it’s probably just back luck, and this is going to sound like a whinge… but seriously has there been a change to the chance of earthquakes? I’ve I swear I’ve had one almost every day of the set and I’ve had 2 today which cost me like $300m just to rebuild.

Also not sure if I’ll break 100m lmao.
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2024, 4:04:35

Originally posted by LightBringer:
I know it’s probably just back luck, and this is going to sound like a whinge… but seriously has there been a change to the chance of earthquakes? I’ve I swear I’ve had one almost every day of the set and I’ve had 2 today which cost me like $300m just to rebuild.

Also not sure if I’ll break 100m lmao.

Ahh so you built where I was last round... 😂
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rockets276 Game profile

Jul 9th 2024, 19:42:45

Not just you LB, I've had one each the last 2 days as well....

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2024, 19:46:29

There is a new bonus for earthquakes, which might actually be pretty nice if you're planning to get to the largest on the server.

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 9th 2024, 19:52:56

Earthquakes can be expensive, but I just don't bother to rebuild at this stage in the game, let my people sleep on a pile of ruins!

I actually just had the opposite of this, because I had a random pci boom while I was cashing that turn anyway :)