Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2022, 15:56:14

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Joshallenismydaddy:
i actually had the option pop up a couple weeks ago when firing off a round of missiles. it seemed after many attacks back and forth, in the war room drop down, bottom option- only after selecting the attack target- which was the same ongoing battle, that 'declare war' did actually appear. unfortunately i didnt select it- so im not sure if it would have actually processed or allowed the declaration. but it certainly appeared to be an option. unless i happened upon a glitch

It's there but doesn't do anything so you didn't miss out on anything significant.

An error occurred and the attack could not be completed!

Exactly lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 7th 2022, 17:07:00

An earthquake occurred destroying 226 buildings!

Two days in a row now...

Stop building townhomes on fault lines newb

Rocky79 Game profile

May 7th 2022, 17:11:14

This looks to be a nice top 10, i still have about 115m food and bunch of tech, hopefully I'll get up there, not sure since I messed up destock again lol

I'm still really curious why none of the stockpiling techers started jumping when food was at $65

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2022, 20:08:48

Originally posted by Primeval:
An earthquake occurred destroying 226 buildings!

Two days in a row now...

Stop building townhomes on fault lines newb

San Andreas life!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2022, 20:09:44

Originally posted by Rocky79:
This looks to be a nice top 10, i still have about 115m food and bunch of tech, hopefully I'll get up there, not sure since I messed up destock again lol

I'm still really curious why none of the stockpiling techers started jumping when food was at $65

That's where I fluffed up, i was busy with RL fluff and missed the train :-(
(•_•)

LightBringer Game profile

May 7th 2022, 20:48:11

An earthquake occurred destroying 894 buildings!

Are we neighbors Koh?
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2022, 20:57:55

Originally posted by LightBringer:
An earthquake occurred destroying 894 buildings!

Are we neighbors Koh?

Yes apparently lol
(•_•)

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 8th 2022, 7:20:16

I was doing that, but there were so many folks undercutting each other, I didn't end up getting much of my stock liquidated.

Anarchist Game profile

May 8th 2022, 15:10:16

I completely missed the high food price to sell off some i wont reach top 10 but had a decent run this set looking at areas i can improve

Rocky79 Game profile

May 10th 2022, 0:25:26

Top 5 predictions anyone?

Top 5 NW cut off?

Top 10 NW cut off?

Could be a high scoring top 10 and top 5 this round

Tmac Game profile

May 10th 2022, 13:25:51

~130m nw for 1st and maybe 7 over 100m! Should be alot of close finishes =)

Rocky79 Game profile

May 10th 2022, 13:47:07

Originally posted by Tmac:

Maybe 6 over 100 mil, I don't know if I will get there

This round I learned that it is important to actually get the bonuses every day.

-45% expenses is much better than -15% expenses at this stage in the round and I missed the boat on that one because I am not able to get the 24 hour bonus and the bonuses I did get I started early spending them on booms instead of lowering expenses. I guess I will have a disadvantage every round because of that 24 hour bonus glitch. I can click the 24 hour bonus and find all the boats and the crosswalks or whatever, and then they tell me I voted, but it doesn't register in the earth game and I don't get those 4 daily bonus points

Tmac Game profile

May 10th 2022, 14:10:33

Premium gives you 9 points when you login 22+ hours after your last bonus. It's like $20 a year. It's worth it to me just to avoid doing that 24 hour bonus every day(if it works), not to mention the extra bonus point each day.

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 10th 2022, 14:58:02

This round I learned that it is important to actually get the bonuses every day.

-45% expenses is much better than -15% expenses at this stage in the round and I missed the boat on that one because I am not able to get the 24 hour bonus and the bonuses I did get I started early spending them on booms instead of lowering expenses. I guess I will have a disadvantage every round because of that 24 hour bonus glitch. I can click the 24 hour bonus and find all the boats and the crosswalks or whatever, and then they tell me I voted, but it doesn't register in the earth game and I don't get those 4 daily bonus points

If you’re able to play on multiple devices (for me I can log on either via mobile or PC), I find that often if one isn’t working, experiencing a glitch, I just swap to the other device and it works. Might be some issue with cookies?

Rocky79 Game profile

May 10th 2022, 17:36:08

Thanks for that I'll look into getting some cookies

sounds delicious

Joey0001 Game profile

May 10th 2022, 20:17:01

I was hoping for a little nicer finish. Oh well, some people's kid had to ruin my fun. Such is life...

Nice game all.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 10th 2022, 23:23:49

captcha was too strong for me too so I bought premium.

The russians have gotten this captcha as they started threatening Finland:
https://starecat.com/...captcha-image-all-fields/

now im nothing Game profile

May 12th 2022, 0:23:30

Originally posted by Gerdler:

captcha was too strong for me too so I bought premium.

The russians have gotten this captcha as they started threatening Finland:
https://starecat.com/...captcha-image-all-fields/

I got in on the premium as well. nice finish there by the way last set. Did not think you were going that high :)
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself