Verified:

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 2:38:40

i was busy what can i say hehe:)

anyhow you killed all 16 of my countries NBK...still like you guys!
good job on your FS

it doesn't help that imag killed my country in alliance as well...

i was the "I WANT TO NET" string...did you see my stock or what ????

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 2:40:53

I saw your stock :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

synoder Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 2:40:57

lol yeah we saw your stock ;) Didn't know it was you tho :(

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 2:43:21

lol its ok i was supose to net this set hahahhaahaah
this situation is too funny to me...
lesson: don't try to net

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Dec 15th 2010, 3:09:00

LOL CS same thing happened to you when you were in NBK :P

synoder Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 3:09:54

i think he just likes restarts

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Dec 15th 2010, 3:10:57

me thinks so too :P great attacker overall when he is restarts as well

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 3:14:54

naw DT only like 13 of my countries were killed while i was in NBK:P
that was when K4F gave me advice not to run with no deffence , i should listen to that guy sometimes

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 3:16:37

you know what the problem is too...that i run that stupid strat where you have billions of dollars just when someone is about to war....and your countries look very attractive to kill....serioulsy i had like 2B in each and over 1M tech points in each ...so sad
same thing while i was in NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 4:47:38

Both times you knew you were gonna war within a day or two, and you didn't consider spending it :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 4:52:41

dont feel left out CS...i lost all my countries in the first 2 hours and we were the ones who FSed LOL...of course..i had to be at work while all the action was going on. :-P
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Dec 15th 2010, 5:35:13

RIU has to quit his day job :P lol

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 6:19:42

Originally posted by crazyserb:
lol its ok i was supose to net this set hahahhaahaah
this situation is too funny to me...
lesson: don't try to net

I tried to war this set and I ended up netting.....who woulda thunk it?

mrford Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 13:45:22

Maybe you shouldn't of pacted everyone except SoF

how's that new kickass core leadership geared towards waring going for you 3p

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Makinso Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 23:40:21

Since I'm a SoFer now.

fluff. And serb.... I think K4F had a brief holy intervention when he told you that. God actually granted him a brain for 3 seconds :P

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 0:44:12

lol thanx RIU at least that makes me feel a bit better hehe

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 2:56:38

Who said it's a new leadership geared towards war? I think the last I remember posting is that we'd probably do a bit of both - depending on what we feel like/what comes our way. Besides, the set's still young - don't worry, we're not short on options by any means if we wanna war.

Don't pretend to understand things you don't know anything about. It makes you look presumptuous and arrogant....and believe me, I know a thing or two about presumptuous and arrogant.

mrford Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:00:45

You did, in your explination to me why you were ripping LaE apart after I left

I'm sure I still have the PMs round here somewhere

not hating, just curious as to why you would pact out when you want to war.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:21:55

you know KA's embassy?

Cuz last I checked, only folks who actually play in KA know what's in our embassy.....well, that and the folks they're feeding info to, but we know who *those* players are so we're not overly worried.

Don't worry, we still have options.

And for the records, I was ripping LaE's utterly inactive upper leadership, not LaE itself. If I had a problem with LaE, the 12 members that joined KA from LaE wouldn't be playing there.

mrford Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:27:59

I don't know KAs embassy, but everyone I talk to in idle chats apparently do.

As for inactive upper leadership, well, we already talked about that, no reason to bring that up again.

I'm sure KA will do great, but don't keep complaining that you wanted to war, then threaten to bust into NBK/SoF over some mouthpeice that has been in sof for less than a week.

Ignore him. I know that's hard, I was in law and I know the level of rage that someone can draw out of you and dm, I was a part of it remember?

Threats are un-needed and uncalled for
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:47:11

I don't particularly care if he's a SoF lifer, or a first day recruit. SoF has a history of fluff talking LaE/KA members, and Heston is just carrying that on imo. I don't get mad over it, but when I get PM's like this one, I take it as an open invitation to have my fun:

"you missed the mark there again. i simply dont care what u do either way, furthermore i doubt you alone have the power. i am getting sick of your gas, so rally your troops and go to work."

You've never seen me rage, and you give yourselves FAR too much credit if you think you're capable of invoking it - I just like to swing the candy in front of the retards for as long as I can before they blow their teen angst rage load.

You oughta know me well enough to know I don't threaten. You also oughta know I always have a backup plan.

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 16th 2010, 17:34:48

Originally posted by crazyserb:
did you see my stock or what ????

That sounds so dirty for some reason.

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 1:57:19

i just like to look at the stats for the server and see the top hitters/killers/missilers and then work out how many of the top 10's are currnt and active KA players....

guess some people just want to puff out their chests and wave their tackle around....

ohhh well this is FFA after all...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 17th 2010, 3:47:29

Woot
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 6:00:13

woot, ftw
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 6:18:13

I caught gambit trolling the corners near sof trying to spread herpes to our troops

that is unfair tatics NBK
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 17th 2010, 19:15:29

lol better on your corners then Ours lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Heston Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 22:34:32

bsnake i want to help you with your post..........

"i just like to look at the stats for the server and see the top hitters/killers/missilers and then work out how many of the top 10's are currnt and active KA players.... but then i forget that most of those players were in lae when we cheated, speculation can only tell how much my cheating alliance padded our hitstats before we got caught."

food for thought.........
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 22:47:46

Well, that's not true heston

I'm dominating missiles launched, and I didn't even run missilers last set.

I was in lae when they got busted for cheating, my stats wernt affected by it because I wasn't cheating with them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 23:34:39

good point mrford, missiles are an individual achievment, along with civs killed, but countries killed, that is up for debate along with nw.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯