Verified:

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2021, 14:02:37

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
the media has convinced the masses that the vaccine is the solution when in reality it is nothing more than a glorified flu shot . . . brainwashed you into thinking you're protecting yourself and others, you've been lied to!

Vaccinated people aren't dying or even needing to be hospitalized.

hmmm.....you sure?

Yep, very much am..

ninong Game profile

Jul 26th 2021, 15:08:37

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 26th 2021, 16:30:50

Originally posted by Bug:
the media has convinced the masses that the vaccine is the solution when in reality it is nothing more than a glorified flu shot . . . brainwashed you into thinking you're protecting yourself and others, you've been lied to!

hmmm.....you sure?

Yep, very much am..

So let me make sure I am understanding this right.
You are saying that vaccinated people are not needing to be hospitalized and aren't dying?
And you are 100% sure?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2021, 16:57:55

Originally posted by Bug:

hmmm.....you sure?

Yep, very much am..

So let me make sure I am understanding this right.
You are saying that vaccinated people are not needing to be hospitalized and aren't dying?
And you are 100% sure?

Look at the numbers published in scientific literature. Its heavily scrutinized. Yes there have been vaccinated people who has gotten sick, and there have been a few that got hospitalized and even died. There are probably hundreds of studies of varying sizes for vaccine efficacy for preventing infection, reducing viral load, preventing serious illness/hospitalisation and preventing death. The level of protection is usually measured by comparing two cohorts of people; one vaccinated and one unvaccinated and comparing how many in each group get covid, get hospitalized, die from covid etc. The two-dose MRNA vaccines(Pfizer and Moderna) and the Astrazeneca vaccine show a reduction in risk by roughly an order of magnitude.

In more clear terms nothing else in life is that effective at reducing risk. If you always drive without a seatbelt and get convinced to wear a seatbelt it offers considerably less risk reduction than these vaccines do. Does that make it clearer?
So when someone says vaccines dont 'prevent' death(which is technically true, some will die but it will be one tenth as many), that is more idiotic than saying "look I can still die if I wear a seatbelt so I wont wear it, I also removed my airbag because its not sure to save me either".

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2021, 17:23:09

hmmm.....you sure?

Let me guess, this is the part where I say yes (which I will) and you tell us a story about your brothers hairdressers cousin that got the vaccine and died right? And your second hand anecdotal story is supposed to refute literally thousands of scientists and doctors opinions because you're going to yell louder than me?

I don't know your brothers hairdressers cousin or KoH's nurse friends, but I do know this guy.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/...ine-question-16002140.php

I have drank beer on his back porch many times. He says y'all are full of fluff and advised my family to get vaccinated, which we did back in March.

I wish I was surprised by the scientific illiteracy in this country but sadly I'm not any more.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2021, 17:29:31

Again, my problem is with the misinformation and effect of it, I never said the vaccine is trash, I literally said that the misinformation about it caused the surge we have now, why is that so difficult to understand? All the states and regions that decided to lift all the precautions are the ones in trouble, how can I say this more clear????????

I don't think you guys want to acknowledge that, you guys just like to argue and twist fluff so that you're correct, I don't tell anyone not to get vaccinated because everyone has different immune systems, the problem is we stopped social distance, wearing masks and sanitizing, THAT IS MY ISSUE, the message out there is "get vaccinated and you'll protect your loved ones" so now everyone lowered their guards....and the surge is on, gee I wonder why...

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jul 26th 2021, 17:35:46
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 26th 2021, 18:11:19

T
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2021, 18:35:08

hmmm.....you sure?

Let me guess, this is the part where I say yes (which I will) and you tell us a story about your brothers hairdressers cousin that got the vaccine and died right? And your second hand anecdotal story is supposed to refute literally thousands of scientists and doctors opinions because you're going to yell louder than me?

I don't know your brothers hairdressers cousin or KoH's nurse friends, but I do know this guy.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/...ine-question-16002140.php

I have drank beer on his back porch many times. He says y'all are full of fluff and advised my family to get vaccinated, which we did back in March.

I wish I was surprised by the scientific illiteracy in this country but sadly I'm not any more.

No I was going to tell you about Soviet's mother having to be hospitalized after fully vaccinated (pfizer) and she contracted Covid.
P.S. I am fully vaccinated in case you want to throw out something about me not being. I am not some pro anti vaccinator etc. I am just telling you.....
hospitalizations do happen after the vaccine.

Anyhoo...... I will just walk away, because I won't argue about it happening. It did.
But ya know... my MIL is just a second hand story...

Edited By: galleri on Jul 26th 2021, 18:40:24

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BlueCow

Jul 26th 2021, 19:19:48

Again, my problem is with the misinformation and effect of it, I never said the vaccine is trash, I literally said that the misinformation about it caused the surge we have now, why is that so difficult to understand? All the states and regions that decided to lift all the precautions are the ones in trouble, how can I say this more clear????????

I don't think you guys want to acknowledge that, you guys just like to argue and twist fluff so that you're correct, I don't tell anyone not to get vaccinated because everyone has different immune systems, the problem is we stopped social distance, wearing masks and sanitizing, THAT IS MY ISSUE, the message out there is "get vaccinated and you'll protect your loved ones" so now everyone lowered their guards....and the surge is on, gee I wonder why...

This.

I got a funny look today referring to the vaccinated as the new super spreaders. They have let their guards down.

Vaccinated here btw.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2021, 19:58:18

The surge is on because everyone that is eligible to get vaccinated isn't getting vaccinated. Period, end of story. The surge is almost exclusively hitting the unvaccinated portion of our population.

Galleri, I'm sorry your MIL got sick, I hope she's getting better. You know as well as I do though that one example is like the story of granny smoking til she was 95 proving cigarettes aren't bad for you. Let me ask you, does she regret getting vaccinated?

A tale of two Americas:

https://theconversation.com/...eflect-this-divide-164460
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2021, 20:06:02

The surge is on because everyone that is eligible to get vaccinated isn't getting vaccinated. Period, end of story. The surge is almost exclusively hitting the unvaccinated portion of our population.

Galleri, I'm sorry your MIL got sick, I hope she's getting better. You know as well as I do though that one example is like the story of granny smoking til she was 95 proving cigarettes aren't bad for you. Let me ask you, does she regret getting vaccinated?

A tale of two Americas:

I don't think she does. I have never asked her.
I will mention she did already have a lot of health issues to include COPD. It probably contributed to her needing the hospitalization.
I for sure did not regret my shot. Pretty sure shot #2 was loaded with Xanax. Lol
I do know this.....the 3 inch penis that Requiem said I had because I am a fluff player is now 4 inches since this vaccine. 🤣

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2021, 21:09:54

A tale of two Americas:

So basically what you're saying is that stoping the use of masks in crowded areas, sanitizing and social distancing is no longer important has nothing to do with the surge, that's very interesting because the hardest hit places are the ones that lifted the restrictions...mind blowing!

Did you miss the part where you can still contract and spread COVID-19 even when vaccinated? So you're telling me that those people don't have a part in this? Hilarious bro.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2021, 23:34:36

Galleri, I can confirm that you can get sick with Covid 19 even though you are fully vaccinated. You can also go to the hospital from it. I know people who actually work on the front lines. With that said, it is still very rare, and %wise, I'd still get the vaccine for the protection it provides to most everyone.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 27th 2021, 1:13:02

The vaccine is like wearing a condom when you are smashing. You know that there is still a small risk of your chick getting pregnant while wearing the condom
But you suck it up, you forgo that sweet bareback and you cross your fingers that it doesn’t rip or whatever and she won’t get pregnant

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 27th 2021, 1:35:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
Galleri, I can confirm that you can get sick with Covid 19 even though you are fully vaccinated. You can also go to the hospital from it. I know people who actually work on the front lines. With that said, it is still very rare, and %wise, I'd still get the vaccine for the protection it provides to most everyone.

That is what I said....go re read lol :)

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 27th 2021, 1:37:18

Damn I didn’t your post. I just used this analogy at work this morning so figured I’d post it lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 27th 2021, 2:49:34

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Damn I didn’t your post. I just used this analogy at work this morning so figured I’d post it lol

Uh?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2021, 3:26:41

He's probably drinking and losing words along the way
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 27th 2021, 3:34:17

This thread has derailed

Partial points to Suicidal for starting what appeared to begin derailment with most points awarded to KoH for mentioning covid and the vaccine in an unrelated thread. Solid teamwork

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 27th 2021, 3:44:10

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 27th 2021, 4:01:32

It is a great day when the mod boss comes and give awards for thread derailment.
He ran out the door not too long ago screaming "drinks on me you commies!"

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 27th 2021, 4:59:05

Galleri what I meant to type is that I didn’t see your post. However, I thought of the same analogy and mentioned it at work today.

I think that my Pfizer dose is messing with my train of thought.

Anarchist Game profile

Jul 27th 2021, 10:27:28

If you eat a witches wart you can't get covid 19

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2021, 10:30:15

Originally posted by Primeval:
This thread has derailed

Partial points to Suicidal for starting what appeared to begin derailment with most points awarded to KoH for mentioning covid and the vaccine in an unrelated thread. Solid teamwork

Yeah it happened, thanks I guess 🤷

It is a great day when the mod boss comes and give awards for thread derailment.
He ran out the door not too long ago screaming "drinks on me you commies!"

That's understandable LOL
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 27th 2021, 12:29:03

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Galleri what I meant to type is that I didn’t see your post. However, I thought of the same analogy and mentioned it at work today.

I think that my Pfizer dose is messing with my train of thought.

There were a lot posts missed then. Because I was questioning someone else who said you can't get hospitalized or die after you have had the shot.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 27th 2021, 17:29:32

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2021, 23:39:50

I probably communicated that poorly. I was confirming what you said and reiterating that you should still get the vaccine. I wasn't trying to say you were against it, although I can see why it may have come across that way.

I was repeating it to people who think that because it is, rarely, possible to get a breakthrough case that can land you in the hospital. It is still beneficial to get it as the risk is low and the reward is high, especially from a broader community viewpoint.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2021, 0:30:36

I probably communicated that poorly. I was confirming what you said and reiterating that you should still get the vaccine. I wasn't trying to say you were against it, although I can see why it may have come across that way.

I was repeating it to people who think that because it is, rarely, possible to get a breakthrough case that can land you in the hospital. It is still beneficial to get it as the risk is low and the reward is high, especially from a broader community viewpoint.

https://youtu.be/3t_hPzI4c1k

:P
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2021, 0:38:31

I'm trying to open a new chapter and be nice. Wish me luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHxf17yJsKs

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 28th 2021, 0:41:38

Originally posted by Primeval:
This thread has derailed

Why ya gotta hate on me? My post was topic related.
If you need to locate me, get in touch with the Feds.... I had my two vaccine injections so, one of the two chips that were injected should give you my location :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2021, 1:08:15

Want to sing Kumbaya together and roast some marshmallows? Being an asshole sucks, trust me I know.
We will let Sui come for tracking purposes. 🤣

Anarchist Game profile

Jul 29th 2021, 5:25:00

Want to sing Kumbaya together and roast some marshmallows? Being an asshole sucks, trust me I know.
We will let Sui come for tracking purposes. 🤣

Keep your vaccine lot number and I'd number if you ever get lost they can track you that way and get you home safe.

brujodale Game profile

Aug 3rd 2021, 22:46:58

miss the old days also my brother. would love some more arrow wars lol