Verified:

brujodale Game profile

May 30th 2021, 1:16:48

it has been 3 sets of war ready and netting. it is just plain boring. I am even all in to attack sui and that all lesbian clan even. what clan is that again??? but we do need to war.
still like the idea of like a bowling league. these clans vs. these other clans in both wars and in netting.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 2:58:38

Why are you asking? SoFt alliance you are.

mrcuban Game profile

May 30th 2021, 10:08:53

So it’s okay to make fun at lesbians but not trannny countries in ee?

Where is the SJW slagpit when you need some consistency? ??

Symbolic Game profile

May 30th 2021, 10:34:39

Lol no one wants to war with stones. Its that a good enough answer?

BoomSchitk Game profile

May 30th 2021, 11:12:45

LoL bru I will war YOU!!!!

Suicidal Game profile

May 30th 2021, 12:01:42

Originally posted by brujodale:
it has been 3 sets of war ready and netting. it is just plain boring. I am even all in to attack sui and that all lesbian clan even. what clan is that again??? but we do need to war.
still like the idea of like a bowling league. these clans vs. these other clans in both wars and in netting.

I like it when bru talks dirty to me

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 12:05:05

None of your pitiful countries would even break the mighty SUnami!,
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Suicidal Game profile

May 30th 2021, 13:48:11

Originally posted by TaSk1:

bru could break with his smile and that little twinkle in his eyes

MauricXe Game profile

May 30th 2021, 15:05:54

Stones is too strong

archaic Game profile

May 30th 2021, 16:25:26

Originally posted by Suicidal:

bru could break with his smile and that little twinkle in his eyes

bru mostly just breaks all of the ladies hearts
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 30th 2021, 17:06:52

Originally posted by mrcuban:
So it’s okay to make fun at lesbians but not trannny countries in ee?

Where is the SJW slagpit when you need some consistency? ??

The first post is an example of off-color trash talk towards an alliance and the word "lesbian" is not inherently offensive. It has to do with the game and it's not targeted at a single person. I don't see the issue.

brujodale Game profile

May 31st 2021, 0:28:39

hey I sold antiques for decades, my partner was gay, he had a rule he waited on all the guys, I waited on all the gals, life was good. and at his parties I sat we the lesbians as we had a blast and we had similar interests.
I may not be able to break any country, but you better believe I would be up the ass end of your kilt with my spies and have my way. I so love that back door. no Sui not that back door the game back door.
just want to bring some spirit back into the game. miss those dang arrow wars now those were so much fun. just how long ago was the arrow wars? 2002/2003?

Suicidal Game profile

May 31st 2021, 1:28:47

hey I sold antiques for decades, my partner was gay, he had a rule he waited on all the guys, I waited on all the gals, life was good. and at his parties I sat we the lesbians as we had a blast and we had similar interests.
I may not be able to break any country, but you better believe I would be up the ass end of your kilt with my spies and have my way. I so love that back door. no Sui not that back door the game back door.
just want to bring some spirit back into the game. miss those dang arrow wars now those were so much fun. just how long ago was the arrow wars? 2002/2003?

I totally knew you meant the game back door...I too have similar interest with lesbians

Anarchist Game profile

May 31st 2021, 4:08:02

Sounds like a good party haha

brujodale Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 3:14:59

ohhh sym what a great retort, huge clan does fs on small clan. roflmao. so if no one wants to war with us, so a fs is ok huh/ doh. logic to an imbecile is nonsense
your statement lacks warranted premises, and no valid conclusion.

brujodale Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 3:15:12

hey maybe sof still sucks?

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 3:23:14

hey maybe sof still sucks?

always

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 3:45:18

Bruuuuuuuuuuu!

BigP Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 12:43:17

hahah

I love going through antique stores. Theres always the coolest stuff in there.

Edited By: BigP on Jun 1st 2021, 14:25:47
See Original Post
- SoF

Symbolic Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 14:11:26

ohhh sym what a great retort, huge clan does fs on small clan. roflmao. so if no one wants to war with us, so a fs is ok huh/ doh. logic to an imbecile is nonsense

Lol what are you going on about? You guys suck so bad that no one wants to war with you on there side. Is that better?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2021, 2:42:07

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Lol what are you going on about? You guys suck so bad that no one wants to war with you on there side. Is that better?

I remeber that chat when you made groot cry,he hasn’t played since symbolic you bully lol
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Symbolic Game profile

Jun 5th 2021, 11:45:35

Originally posted by Symbolic:

I remeber that chat when you made groot cry,he hasn’t played since symbolic you bully lol

Truth hurts, hoping can take my constructive criticism and build to be a better alliance.

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2021, 12:15:02

FS me bro
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

brujodale Game profile

Jun 6th 2021, 2:16:44

bullfluff task that is pure bulllllsheet and u know it. if u cant post something of truth then frick off.
and spelling is not your thing I can tell.

brujodale Game profile

Jun 6th 2021, 2:18:14

sym Lol what are you going on about? You guys suck so bad that no one wants to war with you on there side. Is that better?
well maybe its because u suck so bad we dont want anything to do with you this is a game. wtf!!! some of u have ur heads up ur ass so far you see your mouth.

brujodale Game profile

Jun 6th 2021, 2:19:03

task you should that BS your spreading. me and groot are best buds, you have any?????
fluff you

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2021, 15:34:20

I’m not lying, symbolic threw an apple at Groot’s head because he hit early on a target we were planning to hit in a combined run we were doing on sol.

Groot got emotional and left the chat when symbolic and celphi told him how ugly he was.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.