Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 11th 2021, 17:41:17

Let's try a positive thread. :)
What is going good for you this week?

Me: peas are growing well. Seeds in for squash (sent by KoH, he said they were from an organic farm in his area), eggplant (Puerto Rican beauty), green beans (Turkey Craw and Kentucky Wonder), about to transplant the tomato seedlings and transplant the pepper seedlings sent from KoH (those babies have a story of survival).

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:01:31

I smoked a 15lb brisket and ate an Avocado. My life is exciting.

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 18:23:49

Originally posted by Requiem:

You forgot the pic
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:31:00

Snuck out of the house while my girlfriend was in shower to get her flowers for her birthday, going for brunch in a bit with her, going to an open house showing after 😀

Hydroponic cucumber plants already starting to climb and looking very healthy 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 18:34:41

Baseball is back with fans in the stands. Going to my first game to sit in the stands since spring ball in florida February of last year. And I'm going to be fully vaccinated and ready to bathe in that sweet sweet Rona without repercussions lol.

Playing a show for the first time in almost a year and a half at the end of May. WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 11th 2021, 20:22:39

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Originally posted by Requiem:

You forgot the pic

Fact

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 20:37:58

Got the first chapter of my thesis done?
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 21:49:18

I fixed my own sammich :)

BlueCow

Apr 11th 2021, 22:21:39

Originally posted by daspheebsie:

Thats a good one. What topic are you covering?
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

farmer Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 22:34:53

went to Dairy Quean and had a milkshake last night, also drove through the Glendale fish and wild life area it was a nice relaxing evening

Hardy Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 23:42:54

Had first softball practice of the season.. we still have a 9:30pm curfew and ball probably won’t start until June... but whatever.

Oh I also received my weed gummie shipment on Friday, so there’s that.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 11th 2021, 23:48:31

Im studying for a test. I also took a nap. . . Boring!
Do as I say, not as I do.

archaic Game profile

Apr 12th 2021, 0:15:50

The garden is all in, the chickens are done molting so eggs are back, work is picking up and all I have to do these days is watch other people work. Empty nest countdown is at 16 months and about 2 weeks. Hopefully.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

BigP Game profile

Apr 12th 2021, 12:48:37

Went shooting and put a bunch of holes in a paper target.
- SoF

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2021, 16:16:08

Got married, moving to BFE, homesteading.
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 12th 2021, 19:52:02

Chemical Warfare from Greek Fire to World War II...
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2021, 14:30:09

Bio too?
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

brujodale Game profile

Apr 13th 2021, 15:37:52

got to hit my first mine shaft since last fall. went down to level 3 and got some great copper and silver specimens. plus our snow is gone but getting more later this week. our winters go till may 15th, then they give us our snow totals for year. yeah it snows here in may sometimes.
also gal, you have to try the scalloped white squash. they are huge plants. some ppl call them pattie pans cause they pick em while little. but let them get about 10" diameter, peel slice bread deep fry, they are awesome. they have like a steak texture to them. you put one plant on a 2 foot diameter mound, like I said they are huge. why their leaves are even bigger than sui's head!!! I know!!

also polished up my HuMping Saddle to get on ppl's backs easier. gives major the LQQk

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2021, 15:46:36

Originally posted by brujodale:
got to hit my first mine shaft since last fall. went down to level 3 and got some great copper and silver specimens. plus our snow is gone but getting more later this week. our winters go till may 15th, then they give us our snow totals for year. yeah it snows here in may sometimes.
also gal, you have to try the scalloped white squash. they are huge plants. some ppl call them pattie pans cause they pick em while little. but let them get about 10" diameter, peel slice bread deep fry, they are awesome. they have like a steak texture to them. you put one plant on a 2 foot diameter mound, like I said they are huge. why their leaves are even bigger than sui's head!!! I know!!

also polished up my HuMping Saddle to get on ppl's backs easier. gives major the LQQk

Good stuff, I can't wait to go prospecting this summer and apply everything I've been learning about my local geology in the cascades!

I'm putting my gardening on hold since I'm searching for my own crib, hopefully I'll find something before the summer, unfortunately the market is really thin thus creating a perfect sellers scenario 😕
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 13th 2021, 17:04:48

Don't be talkin' about muh privates

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 13th 2021, 19:04:37

Originally posted by TheLegion:

Bio too?

Kind of? It will be talked about during one part of the paper, but not a lot. https://docs.google.com/...cpMD3uw8/edit?usp=sharing

Current SoLer
Retired LaF

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 13th 2021, 19:46:01

Got my Covid shot, and the side effects aren't totally kicking my ass.
Your base is mine!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Apr 13th 2021, 20:22:47

Woke up this morning.. thats always good.. and i have had my 2nd shot.. no side effects from either..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 14th 2021, 15:15:15

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Got my Covid shot, and the side effects aren't totally kicking my ass.

My second shot made me feel like they dropped xanax in it.

Bru - thank you for that tip!

In others news. I was selected out 6k people, they choose 260 people to send a rare phenotype okra seeds from mid-1800s back to its original phenotype through selective seed saving.
I am super excited about this.
Here is a link to the project: https://theutopianseedproject.org/...y-seed-selection-project/

Tball this week...... round 3, we might be pros by the end of this. lol There is nothing like 3-4 year old tball. If you need a good laugh and some fun.

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2021, 16:37:13

Originally posted by galleri:

In others news. I was selected out 6k people, they choose 260 people to send a rare phenotype okra seeds from mid-1800s back to its original phenotype through selective seed saving.
Here is a link to the project: https://theutopianseedproject.org/...y-seed-selection-project/

Tball this week...... round 3, we might be pros by the end of this. lol There is nothing like 3-4 year old tball. If you need a good laugh and some fun.

I have some heirloom Red Okra but would totally be okay if some seeds from your next harvest found their way into my pocket..

You are literally the first person I've encountered that prefers them that way.. I have a strain that I first got around 2001 and absolutely love them!
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 14th 2021, 16:52:14

Originally posted by TheLegion:
Originally posted by galleri:

I have some heirloom Red Okra but would totally be okay if some seeds from your next harvest found their way into my pocket..

You are literally the first person I've encountered that prefers them that way.. I have a strain that I first got around 2001 and absolutely love them!

No problem Legion ;)

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2021, 20:36:44

Had the first orgy for 2021

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 15th 2021, 21:34:09

Originally posted by Banks:
Had the first orgy for 2021

Took you until now?

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 0:23:16

My sign out front "Im only 2 short of a Threesome" wasnt big enough, I guess.