Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 12:25:59

Is that whats happening here at the moment?

Thank goodness I'm not even close to t10. oof

Real_Man Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 18:21:57

Yes , sadly / regrettably the insurance policy needed to be inacted again.

last set it was rokkie,

This set it was 388

Maybe someday laf will wake up to the fact that their FDP/LAPDOG mercs is getting them killed/BOMBed every set for no reason at all.

I think our top country was headed for 7th maybe? Why mercs need to start fluff to get all their friends BOMBed over a country that wasn’t even going to t5?

Time to hold the proper people accountable imo.

Regards,

RM

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 18:29:45

*checks 388's tag*
*attempts to spell mercs with an L*
*fails*

Elders is again a tag of vets bro. Mercs is going in to a friendly war, elders is not. We're old friends with those guys for sure but they are a different tag with different ppl who do different things than mercs. Elders, not mercs, stole oil from you. Just to be clear.

Real_Man Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 18:32:37

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
*checks 388's tag*
*attempts to spell mercs with an L*
*fails*

Elders is again a tag of vets bro. Mercs is going in to a friendly war, elders is not. We're old friends with those guys for sure but they are a different tag with different ppl who do different things than mercs. Elders, not mercs, stole oil from you. Just to be clear.

Whatever you say. We asked for UNAPs and were denied.

We had a UNAP with gains ready to sign but we wanted one with elders and mercs as well. elders and mercs wouldn’t sign one with us and gains wouldn’t help out. Don’t cry now cause we beat you to the punch. We know you were trying to start fluff.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard , elders is not mercs ...lol funny guy

Regards,

RM

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 18:38:36

I mean you can talk to Buch about elders. He will even say to talk to him about elders.

I dont lead or do pacting for anyone these days, but I guess if I did I probably wouldnt pact you until you didnt suicide for one set. That's just me tho.

Mercs was tagging SE to begin a friendly war with sof and sol tomorrow night. If that's the madness we were planning then madness we shall have.

Elders will continue to do their own thing because they're legitimately a different tag than us. Theres 5 of you and 4 of them, and if you had warred them, they would most likely fight you 1v1. Because again, they're a different tag. And we have a war to fight tomorrow, they don't.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 18:41:15
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 18:44:44

Also, I dont think buch will ever pact anyone but I suppose it's worth a shot if you wanna try lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 18:54:08

If elders do spy ops against your FDP (LaF) and Monsters will you kill them as you do against other tags that hit your FDP?

Or are they your friends so their aggressive gameplay is ok?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 30th 2021, 19:00:02

*does?
FTFY?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 19:14:42

Originally posted by Requiem:
If elders do spy ops against your FDP (LaF) and Monsters will you kill them as you do against other tags that hit your FDP?

Or are they your friends so their aggressive gameplay is ok?

It was never up to alliances to control their FDPs so your example is flawed. If you had FSed Elders after them doing ops on you(did they? you have only posted obviously alters screenshots so no one can know) and Elders called in their FDPs to fight you there would have been a reason for whoever is Elders FDPs to say they dont condone hostile spy ops and and use it as a reason to refuse honoring the FDP. This is not even remotely what happened tho.

Are you misinformed or are you just trolling like the others. You seem to try and appear reasonable but its looking more and more like an act to get an effect just like the rest of the cheaters* with fake nicks and multiple game accounts in TheBOMB aka ZEN=ChuckNorrisBeard and Chevs=Real_Man.

*yes having multiple game accounts is cheating.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 19:21:27

I donno. I just run my turns these days so it's hard to know how another leader would react but ordinarily I only kill if someone asks me to or whatever, unless I'm getting hit. I assume if LaF wanted to kill them, they'd probably not contact us and do the work themselves. So it's super hypothetical, but usually I probably would not engage with an ally killing a suicider one day before an arranged war I guess.

It's not even like the whole tag was hitting you it was a just a lone wolf suicider, I think most tags handle that internally.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 19:26:49
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 19:27:56

I want to point out the hypocrisy of him saying he is not Elders when in fact he is and always will be. When others hit his FDP (LaF) Mercs jump in to kill them on behalf of their FDP. When Elders do, they don't.

Now I know Elders have done a lot of harmful ops against LaF and Monsters in particular. Derrick (as part of Mercs) are eager to kill other alliances but not Elders. Why is that? Can Derrick be separated from Elders? I don't think so. Everyone in Mercs basically is Elders members who made their own tag for whatever reasons that are not important right now.

And as an illustration of that corporation between the tags is the fact that they don't kill Elders for attacking an FDP but kill others for hitting an FDP.

So are they technically the same alliance? No. But for all intents and purposes, they might as well be.

I also like his hypocrisy of virtue signaling and point out he spent 1.5-2 years suiciding LaF -- you remember that no? Nothing he can say can excuse his past as well. It is just convenient for you at this time to forget about that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 19:46:08

You should check my profile brudder. You might find out elders recruited me to come back to the game and a set I started half way thru was the first 1a set I ever completed aside from an ICN reunion forever ago. And that's when the war with LaF started. Legit my first earth empires set. I didn't become a leader until about the 5th set of that war, and aside from two sets that it break down into war again, I was actively trying to negotiate peace between the tags because I didnt wanna just come back for a bunch of oop wars and what was percieved to me as suicider based conflict.

Funny how that never comes up. I've participated in wars req but I've never suicided in earth empires period. Nor have I ever cheated by making fake accts.

Rasp Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 19:48:59

mercs, evo, laf left you alone.

Then you photoshop a screenshot to incriminate laf.

Same screenshot supposedly shows elders stealing oil. Elders is run by buch.

What is your argument here? You can't take on 4 man tag elders? We all would have stood on the sidelines to watch that.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 19:57:12

Crazy people think I was pulling the strings in sets before I even ever played this game and in my first set here.

I guess my legend just predates me

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 20:15:51

I've participated in wars req but I've never suicided in earth empires period. Nor have I ever cheated by making fake accts.

What you call war others call suicide. Funny when I first came back you were not talked about fondly amongst LaF -- they most certainly view(ed) you as a griefer.

Originally posted by Rasp:

What is your argument here? You can't take on 4 man tag elders? We all would have stood on the sidelines to watch that.

On multiple occasions, you got involved when it didn't involve you -- other than someone hit your FDP. Elders hit your FDP too. Didn't kill them? Mercs also detagged to kill someone in Rage. I hardly call that leaving alone :D You haven't ever stood on the sidelines to watch -- unless it is elders.

The same stuff that others complain about they are also guilty of. 🤷

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 20:25:18

Again. I literally didnt even start playing earth empires until that war had started req. I quite literally didnt even play the game. You can speculate about what people say about me, or you can literally look at my open profile. I was recruited to this game midway thru the first set we warred lol

It's like absolutely verifiable. Just go look buddy lol

I talked some fluff in literally my first couple sets of earth empires, but I was not a leader in elders until the set we went to peace. At that time, I think most LaF had ill feelings towards most elders, but my first action as an actual leader was negotiating peace with gains.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 20:32:48
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 20:31:41

How many sets did you participate in warring them? My point is you've done the same thing you want to now complain about :p Your hands are not clean either.

And you were called a griefer and you threatened on multiple occasions to suicide us if something didn't go your way. Hell Gerdler called you out on that many many times and I'm sure he did it before I was around too.

I guess if you keep saying it enough it will become your truth. Carry on man, carry on.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 20:35:02

I think 6 tho someone would have to check. I dont really remember because it was legitimately my first earth empires sets lol. I joined a war tag to war and that was the war that was going on in my first set here. That's really all I can say about it. I didnt have prior knowledge of the whys because I legit did not play the game.

I'm not complaining here either. You are complaining and trying to blame me for fluff I wasnt around for. I'm merely correcting you.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 20:36:24

What do you mean you weren't around for? You just said 6 sets LOL

You've literally been around the entire time I came back out of retirement.

Do we live in the same reality?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 21:00:22

If you think I had anything to do with someone else suiciding LaF my first week here, and that breaking down into a war, I guess we do yeah.

Your reality is pretty trippy tho, you should share some of your supply with my reality.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 21:26:11

i dont remember the last time i got anything back from destructive ops

even ops from allies

if i ask for something the next set then it ruins two sets even, unless you wait until after youve been suicided by someone else the next set but by then its harder to pay reps

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 21:35:07

Originally posted by enshula:
i dont remember the last time i got anything back from destructive ops

even ops from allies

if i ask for something the next set then it ruins two sets even, unless you wait until after youve been suicided by someone else the next set but by then its harder to pay reps

Yeah it's usually one of those things where the lesson learned is not to keep your oil home instead of stocked on the market. It's not a bad game mechanic because you can literally avoid it by stocking. Usually it doesnt matter who it is, they tend to get away with that op. I've seen them come from all sorts of tags and the offender usually doesnt get killed until they start doing some actual hits.

Rasp Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 21:46:29

Originally posted by Requiem:

Originally posted by Rasp:

On multiple occasions, you got involved when it didn't involve you -- other than someone hit your FDP. Elders hit your FDP too. Didn't kill them? Mercs also detagged to kill someone in Rage. 🤷

Not sure what FDP Elders hit that Mercs wouldn't have stepped in, but Mercs doesn't have many FDPs to begin with honestly. TheBOMB has been trying real hard to get one though. Speaking of TheBOMB, didn't they kill one guy in Rage that one set?

That was some beautifully executed karma.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 23:19:21

Originally posted by Real_Man:

last set it was rokkie,

This set it was 388

Maybe someday laf will wake up to the fact that their FDP/LAPDOG mercs is getting them killed/BOMBed every set for no reason at all.

I think our top country was headed for 7th maybe? Why mercs need to start fluff to get all their friends BOMBed over a country that wasn’t even going to t5?

Regards,

RM

I really tried to be the bigger man here and offer you a pact. You promised you would play fair.
You make up some fluffing photoshopped logs that is completely bullfluff and then suicide us cause im supposed to tell mercs what to do? I have told you over and over again that i am not leading mercs, i can't force them to do things they dont want to do.
You make it hard to believe anything you say.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 0:24:00

He ain't even asking you to control us gains, he's asking you to control buch which is even less likely. It's more than a little obvious the goal here is actually to try to drive a wedge in LaF leadership by claiming membership of en4 and suiciding other members, and now these photoshopped lies are just an excuse to attempt to drive a wedge between LaF and its allies.

It's like....pretty clear motives. And when all else fails you just make something up. Happens every set, right? I just fail to see with spooge clones with fake nicks and multiple accts are repeatedly given the benefit of the doubt

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 31st 2021, 0:26:04
See Original Post

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 0:34:34

Isn't it buch that keep stealing tech from LaF?
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 1:16:40

Not necessarily buch but I've seen them pegging monsters and omega with ops as recently as last set. I think everyone knows they are doing it but rather than starting a war opt to keep their fluff on the market.

wonkoland Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 1:18:43

Stealing tech from LAF is kinda, no, REALLY, like stealing candy from a baby.
bob

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 31st 2021, 1:33:41

late to the story! But no one ever backed up iMag. I am mad at all of you now.

:P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 2:57:52

Yeah I think I've been suicided quite literally every set I've ever played FFA and no one outside of my tag has ever batted an eye lol. I guess I should have been taking it out on random solo tags and unwitting netters because that totally makes sense.

And also I shouldda been photoshopping bullfluff about them when I did it.

Real_Man Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 3:34:47

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

last set it was rokkie,

This set it was 388

Regards,

RM

I really tried to be the bigger man here and offer you a pact. You promised you would play fair.
You make up some fluffing photoshopped logs that is completely bullfluff and then suicide us cause im supposed to tell mercs what to do? I have told you over and over again that i am not leading mercs, i can't force them to do things they dont want to do.

We did play fair. Laf has the same fate as theBOMB. Seems fair to me. We had our set ruined too. Not my fault your FDP/LAPDOGS enacted the insurance policy.

Our policy has never changed. Leave us alone and we won’t bother anyone. Ruin our netting set were going to hit your friends where it hurts most.

Maybe you should keep them on a tighter leash

Regards,

RM

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 3:45:47

You know, back in the e2025 days I remember RD attempting to work this same angle with me. That because I refuse to stop messing with cheaters that I'm gonna get my tag killed or other netters killed by the cheaters and multies.

My hope was then and still is that cheaters would eventually get banned from the game. I dont really care what your opinion is on something and what you will do about it, once I'm pretty aware that you're cheating, its gas pedal to the floor until the cheating stops.

I've been hit by these very same multies on FFA, like literally one of them ran multiple strings on multiple accts and got deleted for it just last set. Same player messaged an ally to let him know he was running multiple accts.

I dont think anyone should give a fluff about your insurance policy, and should remain stoic that the mods will eventually delete known cheaters and remove multi accts.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 31st 2021, 4:28:05
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 4:36:16

Yes and he still owes me reps.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 5:09:40

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Lol. The funniest part of this whole thing is the part where people think buch gives any sort of fluffs about LaF. Even req pointed that out. He was probably fluffing you guys up 2x what he was doing to them haha.

As long as the multi accts get deleted it's a net positive result right? fluff multies. Haha.

I for one am very glad it came to a head because 6 months ago I felt like the only dude getting hit by multies haha. When I saw tmac was joining me in that I just got even more disappointed. Today I'm happy to see much of the game talking about it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 31st 2021, 5:17:26
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 5:24:39

Lol. The funniest part of this whole thing is the part where people think buch gives any sort of fluffs about LaF. Even req pointed that out. He was probably fluffing you guys up 2x what he was doing to them haha.

As long as the multi accts get deleted it's a net positive result right? fluff multies. Haha.

I for one am very glad it came to a head because 6 months ago I felt like the only dude getting hit by multies haha. When I saw tmac was joining me in that I just got even more disappointed. Today I'm happy to see much of the game talking about it.

I still get my entertainment from pocking fun at Buch for stealing my tech fully knowing I'll never get it reimbursed, I haven't even played here in a while 😝
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 6:16:23

It's a classic Derrick faultism at work tho, right? And it's funny because I'm not even a leader anymore. I kill some suiciders and not buch, so buch is my fault haha.

I like buch. I think he is funny and he doesnt suicide me lol. So idk. I dont suicide him either lol. Thats all I really got on that one. I don't even think he likes me at all. He might even punch me if we met in RL because we are such polar opposites lol. AND I got blamed for a war today that occurred in literally my first set of earth empires which would be p friggin amazing lol.

Havent seen this level of everything is derricks fault since moral decay was still around suiciding lol.

And we have multies which makes this a true throwback. I give it a 2004 gold star. When is hanlong coming back to be don and make me hate LaF and quit the game for 10 years again? Lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 31st 2021, 6:37:27
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 6:43:12

It's always your fault, Derrick, you should have accepted it by now :P
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 6:48:56

Dude I kinda forgot it was always my fault. Like. It being my fault is kinda throwback you know...haha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 7:02:07

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 1:48:13

I still get my entertainment from pocking fun at Buch for stealing my tech fully knowing I'll never get it reimbursed, I haven't even played here in a while 😝

i actually remember fondly getting tech stolen from me once

but that was bomber the set before he died

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 1:49:49

LoL

Edited By: Requiem on Feb 1st 2021, 1:54:06

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 2:21:59

Originally posted by enshula:

i actually remember fondly getting tech stolen from me once

but that was bomber the set before he died

Good times :-)
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 10:53:32

She likes apples it’s gonna happen...

Goofy Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 3:01:15

last set it was rokkie,

This set it was 388

Regards,

RM

We did play fair. Laf has the same fate as theBOMB. Seems fair to me. We had our set ruined too. Not my fault your FDP/LAPDOGS enacted the insurance policy.

Our policy has never changed. Leave us alone and we won’t bother anyone. Ruin our netting set were going to hit your friends where it hurts most.

Regards,

RM

?????

The only thing this plan will end up doing is getting you and your tag killed reset after reset. Not sure how you think you can hold one tag responsible for what another tag does.

and I have been around here a long time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 16:12:13

Originally posted by Goofy:

last set it was rokkie,

This set it was 388

Regards,

RM

Regards,

RM

?????

The only thing this plan will end up doing is getting you and your tag killed reset after reset. Not sure how you think you can hold one tag responsible for what another tag does.

and I have been around here a long time.

Let me explain it to you, it's Chevs.
(•_•)

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 20:58:49

Those Elders guys are trash
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Buch Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 21:00:50

Originally posted by myerr21:
Those Elders guys are trash

Pfft dunno what you talking about. I can kill bots like a boss

myerr21 Game profile