Verified:

archaic Game profile

Dec 24th 2020, 20:52:31

Tell me more about chlorastrolite and how it can make my life better. Asking for a friend
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 21:52:37

Pour on hands and pe.... And commence stroking.....wait no, sorry, I thought you was asking about astroglide, my bad, disregard!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

brujodale Game profile

Dec 28th 2020, 3:37:15

rofl like KOH's also. it is only found in the greenstone basalt formation up here. it is gemmy when u see a turtle back pattern on it. have two boulders on greedbay for sale for $400 in matrix. big sellers due to their uniqueness. get ur ass up here next summer. I have 50 lbs of old maps that show all the mines including the un named and unknown mines. cu ag li pb au mb ch etc

myerr21 Game profile

Dec 28th 2020, 13:59:21

oh fluff, bru is officially an npc trying to send me on a side quest now.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 28th 2020, 14:57:02

bru knows some stuff

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2020, 18:54:13

Originally posted by brujodale:
rofl like KOH's also. it is only found in the greenstone basalt formation up here. it is gemmy when u see a turtle back pattern on it. have two boulders on greedbay for sale for $400 in matrix. big sellers due to their uniqueness. get ur ass up here next summer. I have 50 lbs of old maps that show all the mines including the un named and unknown mines. cu ag li pb au mb ch etc

Nice, yeah you should have au in that area, if the basalt source isn't too far, here in the Pacific Northwest we have Basalt lava flows that made it from Eastern Washington all the way to the Pacific ocean millions of years ago, gold doesn't travel with basalt flows though, for that you need to hit ground zero and prospect the contact zones, basalt flows can travel hundreds of miles lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

major Game profile

Dec 29th 2020, 1:02:33

SUP Bru

archaic Game profile

Dec 29th 2020, 4:08:02

So Bru, is the native copper an alteration of chalcocite mineralization where the sulfides got leeched away and the copper precipped back out of solution into the breccias or was the native copper just precipitated directly in place? A little native copper isn't that odd, but 100 billion plus pounds of it in one county is kinda wow.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2020, 4:36:21

Originally posted by archaic:
So Bru, is the native copper an alteration of chalcocite mineralization where the sulfides got leeched away and the copper precipped back out of solution into the breccias or was the native copper just precipitated directly in place? A little native copper isn't that odd, but 100 billion plus pounds of it in one county is kinda wow.

That's remarkable, I haven't looked at the geology data in that region so pardon my ignorance, however I do know ice age glacier did carve through there, is it possible those stones got deposited there by glacial movement? Or has that been ruled out?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2020, 4:59:05

Grew up there and it's a full thing. Copper harbor baby

brujodale Game profile

Jan 11th 2021, 14:53:40

wow KOH, I lived in spokane, otis orchards, wa and rathdrum idaho, Derrick I live about 25 miles from copper harbor.
There is multiple forms and types of native copper up here, also ag, au, mb, li. ch, pb, fe etc etc.
for the copper it ranges from the basaltic flows to fissure formation and even copper in sedimentary formations of conglomerates and sandstones.. unreal. actually the most tons of copper mined was from the conglomerate formation which is mainly rocks and pebbles compressed then copper is heated and infused into the rock. we find seam, nuggets, sprays of copper. a big thing is float copper, that copper that was removed and ground down to just solid copper and silver. These we find up to about 5000 lbs. I am starting up a new llc company to find the larger float. you have to go east for more of the sulfide type metals. but each mine has such a unique blend of mineralization you have to document where the copper is from. I am more of a kearsarge amyguloydial copper infused agate guy. It is the oldest and rarest agate in the world and only place you can find copper infused agate. It is 1.1 billion years old, almost as old as taker. we buy sell rocks do guide service etc. hope to see some rockhounds up here. I am now also the head mogumbo of the quincy mine rock swap in hanfluff mich aug 4th.I am still searching for that elusive fossilized sardine formation.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 11th 2021, 15:51:15

Bru, where can i pan for gold in Hardy County, West Virginia? Asking for a friend cuz I know you have been here :)

brujodale Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 23:00:16

first look for old topo maps, check out the site mindat.org that shows you every mine in the world. so you can focus in on WV area or other close areas. also get with the group that is all about gold searching. then are many gold panning types but if u join you can go to any of their properties all over. site is https://www.goldprospectors.org/ but after 911 the antique biz went into the toilet so started nugget shooting in north idaho. Murray Ideeehoe still has about 90% of its gold still there. it was absentee mine owners loads of high staking, (stealing), so all were rich. but its better to get off the grid once you find the right formations. you can always have them contact me, give me a holler will give you my email. would post it here, but get sooo many young groupie rock chicks hitting on me. u know how it goes. oh yeah
ROCK ON!

brujodale Game profile

Jan 13th 2021, 23:02:16

In Idaho, you can buy topo maps from state offices, and they show where active gold claims are and their boundaries. you can buy up to 5 claims of 100 acres each at $100 per each claim. im like wow

archaic Game profile

Jan 15th 2021, 20:09:51

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Bru, where can i pan for gold in Hardy County, West Virginia? Asking for a friend cuz I know you have been here :)

There is no gold in WV. Numerous geologic investigations to that effect. Go down and try georgia or south carolina instead.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2021, 20:27:58

Originally posted by brujodale:
wow KOH, I lived in spokane, otis orchards, wa and rathdrum idaho, Derrick I live about 25 miles from copper harbor.
There is multiple forms and types of native copper up here, also ag, au, mb, li. ch, pb, fe etc etc.
for the copper it ranges from the basaltic flows to fissure formation and even copper in sedimentary formations of conglomerates and sandstones.. unreal. actually the most tons of copper mined was from the conglomerate formation which is mainly rocks and pebbles compressed then copper is heated and infused into the rock. we find seam, nuggets, sprays of copper. a big thing is float copper, that copper that was removed and ground down to just solid copper and silver. These we find up to about 5000 lbs. I am starting up a new llc company to find the larger float. you have to go east for more of the sulfide type metals. but each mine has such a unique blend of mineralization you have to document where the copper is from. I am more of a kearsarge amyguloydial copper infused agate guy. It is the oldest and rarest agate in the world and only place you can find copper infused agate. It is 1.1 billion years old, almost as old as taker. we buy sell rocks do guide service etc. hope to see some rockhounds up here. I am now also the head mogumbo of the quincy mine rock swap in hanfluff mich aug 4th.I am still searching for that elusive fossilized sardine formation.

That's amazing, I'm fascinated by the Pacific Northwest geology, hey did you happen to live on the coast of Washington....say 200m years ago? Spokane was coastal city! LOL
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 15th 2021, 20:43:10

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Suicidal:

There is no gold in WV. Numerous geologic investigations to that effect. Go down and try georgia or south carolina instead.

ciz I haven't found it yet :P

bru

Jan 18th 2021, 15:23:29

I was not in washington that far back, but I hear taker was there!!