Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2020, 15:32:15

You know, I never commented before because I just didnt feel like posts people were laughing at were actually funny. Thought it was a me thing. Whether it was direct or indirect homophobia, or just the posts about suiciding, it just didn't do it for me. They had my length but not my girth. Maybe people like watching him call gay people "fags" because it's really good for their toxic masculinity and makes them feel, like chevs, a "real man."

Chevs feels like he is winning and all this is worthwhile if you laugh at him or encourage him. He just really needs attention to enjoy his experience here. I just fail to see how anyone thinks this is humorous at all.

It's unfortunate certain mods laugh along with this guy as he makes personal attacks against other mods mental health, and still others sexual orientation. He is not funny and yall would be doing everyone a favor not to encourage this guys quest for attention.

But in any case, I read these stupid posts with their stupid bullet points that dont make any fluffing sense aside for the unabashed attacks on people's mental health and sexual orientation. And then the sheep here goes LOL. It's not funny. It hasn't been. It's fluffing stupid.

I'm not mad that the stupid bigot is talking, I'm made my friends pretend to think its funny.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 4th 2020, 15:46:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit