Verified:

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Sep 6th 2020, 22:32:31

Great work on all the land again, what is the record this year of most land?

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 6th 2020, 22:45:10

Not sure... but if i had more time and not working backshift last night and also not accidentally dounle tapping a human i would have been good for 50k

Still 50m+ nw finish coming up. One last push coming

NitelL Game profile

Sep 6th 2020, 22:57:55

I'm giving you a run for your money despite my poor destocking!

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 6th 2020, 23:17:23

Originally posted by NitelL:

You might still beat me. I got caught not getting enough food. Lost out on 20 turns playing out.

I did sell expensive tanks so i might be ok via private market

NitelL Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 0:01:00

Congrats on the win!

(So.. someone bought my military on market at the last minute and I dropped nw. lol Went for the hail mary and failed.)

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 0:34:41

Originally posted by Netsquash:
Not sure... but if i had more time and not working backshift last night and also not accidentally dounle tapping a human i would have been good for 50k

Still 50m+ nw finish coming up. One last push coming

I was wondering if you hit me accidentally.

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 0:35:55

My set was shot anyways, but I gave HolyGrounds a good parting gift so the set wasn't a total loss.

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 0:36:36

Congrats on the win btw.

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 0:37:18

Are you: s i x t h o f s e p t e m b e r

You had me real curious about what strat you ran this set.

NitelL Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 1:35:20

Yes.

Oh easy. Tyranny rainbow-ish into Demo Techer. Got to 12.5k acres at turn 500. Teched. Destocked at turn 1550.
Destocked really poorly for most part, and then decided to do some last minute reselling to push past NetSquash more convincingly, and then someone bought my military on market in the last minute, reducing my nw before I could spend it. lol

Which country did you run?

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 1:35:31

Forget netsquash

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 1:41:00

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Forget netsquash

Forget kahuna

Lol... we cool bro

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 1:49:48

Originally posted by Gunner:

Are you: s i x t h o f s e p t e m b e r

You had me real curious about what strat you ran this set.

I was too so i spied on him

Regular spy i got first try. Market spy i got busted.

You know you do well when you see

Xxxxxx tried to market spy you lol

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 1:51:51

Congrats on the win!

(So.. someone bought my military on market at the last minute and I dropped nw. lol Went for the hail mary and failed.)

I noticed this lol... i always have 3 turns and money plus food to return items with 45 secs left to prevent that. I got caught once ages ago and it sucks.

Whoever put out food at $79 ty... was pricey but still +ev to buy and run turns

NitelL Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 2:05:37

I had 14:1 SPAL when you tried, so I was surprised you managed to get through. lol

Also, I saw that your military on market was blocking mine (those at $250). haha So you had the better reselling profits. You probably guessed mine was the ridiculous stuff at $500 and $1400 lol I can't believe someone bought those!

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 2:29:43

I had 17:1 but also 115% spy tech ; )

Yeah i like blocking resales that high with my inventory lol

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 4:52:05

Yes.

Oh easy. Tyranny rainbow-ish into Demo Techer. Got to 12.5k acres at turn 500. Teched. Destocked at turn 1550.
Destocked really poorly for most part, and then decided to do some last minute reselling to push past NetSquash more convincingly, and then someone bought my military on market in the last minute, reducing my nw before I could spend it. lol

I was Fhloston Paradise. Didn't even get to spend my bit of cash I had left on hand.

Was looking at the news for your country and didn't see any landgrabs by you, though you did sustain two. That means you explored to 12k?

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 4:52:51

I tried to spy earlier today so I could get a look but I was out of humanitarians range.

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 8:21:22

Gunner i spied you and you must have just played all your turns and no oil and 240 cs

Some reason your history on eestat didnt give me pause like i normally would and only grab once to wait to verify if bot or not

I stocked up on tanks when i saw you retaling... im like aw fk lol

Next time i will avoid you. 100% innocent hits. I go out of my way to not hit humans so they return the favor

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 14:47:19

Originally posted by Netsquash:
Gunner i spied you and you must have just played all your turns and no oil and 240 cs

Some reason your history on eestat didnt give me pause like i normally would and only grab once to wait to verify if bot or not

I stocked up on tanks when i saw you retaling... im like aw fk lol

Next time i will avoid you. 100% innocent hits. I go out of my way to not hit humans so they return the favor

I was gonna let you slide since I figured you unintentionally hit me. The other guy though, he decided to hit me 6 times in a row, and that wasn't going to go unpunished.

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 14:48:45

ftw ftw

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 14:50:02

Oh i saw those hits before you came online... and thought ok that guy is going to be his pounding bag lol

Now i remember that i spied on you hours later and saw turns... and was taking action to protect myself. I wouldnt have complained if i ate a hit or 2. Usually not that sloppy with landgrabs

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 14:50:39

Originally posted by ebert00:
ftw ftw

Ty sir. Been bagging up quite a few while youve been chilling

NitelL Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 15:19:47

Yes.

I was Fhloston Paradise. Didn't even get to spend my bit of cash I had left on hand.

Was looking at the news for your country and didn't see any landgrabs by you, though you did sustain two. That means you explored to 12k?

I'm not sure how this works, but the news disappears after a while. I actually was the first country over 10k (I grabbed to 12.5k, next largest was under 8k). I actually got hit 3 times (but I did notice end of set, everything disappeared except te last 2 hits), and I considered retalling but it wasn't worthwhile (using those turns to tech was better). All the times I've gotten hit, I wasn't necessarily underdefended, just hit by countries with a lotta jets.

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 15:55:44

I wait out top feeders and retal later if its practical. But if they are risky grabbers retal grabbing immediately to get back most land is better.

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 16:46:37

Got hit a lot this set despite being decently defended. I'm surprised you went ahead with the grabs considering the amount of defense I had for so little land. Looks like I will have to increase defense next set to help deter.

A big part of deterring grabs is timing for when I run turns it seems. I changed up my timing this set, but it's good data regardless.

Gunner

Sep 7th 2020, 16:49:32

I'm not sure how this works, but the news disappears after a while. I actually was the first country over 10k (I grabbed to 12.5k, next largest was under 8k). I actually got hit 3 times (but I did notice end of set, everything disappeared except te last 2 hits), and I considered retalling but it wasn't worthwhile (using those turns to tech was better). All the times I've gotten hit, I wasn't necessarily underdefended, just hit by countries with a lotta jets.

That makes me feel better because you had me racking my brain over how you explored all of that land and finished the way you did. Great job though.

Good to know the news isn't accurate. Would be good to know how and why.

NitelL Game profile

Sep 7th 2020, 17:39:43

I think the news is accurate for most part, but this was the first set, at least for me, where I noticed news from earlier in the set disappeared.

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 8th 2020, 0:36:12

Got hit a lot this set despite being decently defended. I'm surprised you went ahead with the grabs considering the amount of defense I had for so little land.

I had few good grab targets as most were farmed in dr. Had 125% weapons tech and 88% medical to reduce losses so it got to the point i grabbed defense heavy bots to get to the goal

When i see 100 accounts or more on server land will be better