Verified:

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 2nd 2010, 16:53:05

How long do you think it will take before that Assange guy will be assassinated?

DISCUSS.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Detmer Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 17:08:43

Probably more likely he does "such a good job of hiding" that he is never seen again...

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2010, 17:09:39

I LOVE THIS THREAD! it has all the hallmarks of classic AT! :p

Dec 31st at about 8PM EST...

sometime between christmas and new years either way
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

pslayer Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 17:52:22

He won't be touched. They'll show him live video of his mother being water-boarded or electrocuted and he'll voluntarily bring the site down (out of the goodness of his heart).

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 18:08:09

think he's safe as long as he doesn't release a cartoon of Mohammed.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ponderer Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 18:28:15

He'll be plenty safe in a Swedish prison...
m0m0rific

Marshal Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 18:41:08

atm he's hiding at britain.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 19:37:21

doubt anything will come of it

At worst, site gets "mysteriously" taken off line.

Dec 2nd 2010, 19:42:12

Originally posted by NOW3P:
doubt anything will come of it

At worst, site gets "mysteriously" taken off line.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...amp;z=this-is-pretty-cool

lies...

dude, all that time our government spent coming up with ideas to combat what was released, and they're just going to poof it? what a waste of tax payer money...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 2nd 2010, 20:03:12

who moved my thread:(
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 20:04:57

somehow I think some idiot posting documents on the internet thinking he's somehow making a statement to the world takes just a WEEEEE bit less finesse than taking down an entire semi-secretive illegal nuclear program.

Unless wikileak is just a cover for the Iranian's revenge! Maybe you all have sleeper worms in your computers for reading those docs now - they'll pop up in 6 months and block all our pr0nz!

ponderer Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 20:10:29

Originally posted by martian:
who moved my thread:(

THEY did.
m0m0rific

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 2nd 2010, 21:24:06

fluff U ALL
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Marshal Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 21:26:31

mARTIAN ain't so special anymore.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 0:29:28

i hope soon

Thunder Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 3:49:25

heh, unfortunately we can't contain our own internal leak so shutting down the site is the next best thing. Too late though, damage is already done...the U.S.'s image is even futher in the fluffter.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 3:58:58

How so Thunder?

By citing specific mention of the US government of things that the US media has been writing for years?

Dragonlance Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 4:25:08

i don't get the fuss.

i mean, wikileaks even approached the US State Dept. about redacting and they told wikileaks to bugger off.

+ Assange is merely the spokesperson, wikileaks is much, much bigger than just one guy.

Junky Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 4:33:21

yes... its two guys.. I'm thinking he'll be arrested before being assasinated.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

archaic Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 4:35:01

I wonder how many informants and collaborators have already 'gone missing' so far because of his handiwork?

He would be pretty hard to kill right now with all of the publicity, a hyper-aggressive prosecution of the trumped up sexual assault charges is more likely. Somebody at the NSA must have had a little chat with Amazon, they suddenly quit renting him servers.

Anybody that has that big of an axe to grind is a threat and transcends my political opinions, I'd forget I was an anti-war liberal and kill him myself if I could get my hands on him.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 13:30:19

Wikilwaks' DNS provider also stopped providing DNS service, mostly due to Wikileaks' violation of EasyDNS's T&Cs...which is extremely flimsy reasoning, being they cut him off because the DDoS attacks were affecting other customers...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

braden Game profile

Dec 3rd 2010, 14:43:48

i would pay good money, real good money, to watch archaic get his hands on that guy :P

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 10th 2010, 4:25:03

You can't argue the fact that he is making the world a more democratic place.

This is also a prime example of why I am opposed to democracy in the extreme.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 10th 2010, 5:44:00

I honestly don't see what all the hubbub is other than the guy releasing some low level classified documents.

I doubt he'll be arrested OR assassinated. Just harassed by several intelligence agencies until he quits doing his thing.

He should probably be tried for treason with the whole releasing classified documents thing, but that's not likely.

On a related note...Happy World Press Freedom Day! ROFL!\

http://wonkette.com/...s-world-press-freedom-day

Dragonlance Game profile

Dec 10th 2010, 5:48:26

how can it be treason if he is not american? seriously.......

+ the idea that Julian Assange is solely responsible for these leaks is absurd. The government's reactions are ridiculous. There is little difference between wikileaks and other journalism.

The american govt. and especially alot of american/canadian commentators have made themselves look ridiculously stupid. I mean calling for him to be hunted down like osama bin laden? dear miss Palin? are you fluffing nuts? completly loony? like seriously....

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 10th 2010, 7:54:17

Not assange - the US State Dept. employee that passed him the documents. There was a big story on it the other day on some news show - although it was on in the background, so not %100 on the details. Sorry, shoulda clarified that a little better

And yeah, all the hullabaloo is absolutely ridiculous. I could see a little sterner reaction if any of that info was sensitive....but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Some folks have egg on their faces, and now everyone's up in arms.

Dec 10th 2010, 12:18:54

what? another man-hunt where we shoot everybody but the guy we're suppossed to be after.

does it show the duplicity of politics?

if they don't want to get caught saying something stupid, maybe they should just avoid saying something stupid.

Eric171 Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 0:40:43

Originally posted by NOW3P:
I honestly don't see what all the hubbub is other than the guy releasing some low level classified documents.

I doubt he'll be arrested OR assassinated. Just harassed by several intelligence agencies until he quits doing his thing.

He should probably be tried for treason with the whole releasing classified documents thing, but that's not likely.

On a related note...Happy World Press Freedom Day! ROFL!\

http://wonkette.com/...s-world-press-freedom-day

treason? ffs, the dude is not an USA citizen, he does not work in the USA, he does not live in the USA, he does not have knowledge of USA fluff due to a job or contract he has with the USA government.

Despite wishes to the contrary, there is no single world government and it is not the USA.