Verified:

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2020, 14:42:36

Brutal... that retal was nothing compared to those nukes. Looks like #31 was the only player to multi-tap that country who then unleashed his missiles. I could see that turning into a war.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2020, 14:43:26

oof #31 just got smoked for 13307 acres. that's quite the opposite of 1337 :)

Hessman123

Apr 28th 2020, 14:47:38

Ouch, that sucks

I feel bad for him, he was cruising along nicely and looking like the clear winner again this set

That retal and those nukes will hurt a lot :(

Ponti Game profile

Apr 28th 2020, 15:03:25

The retal was my own fault. I got fluffy and went for more land 2 days in a row and not purchase turrets but more jets . I blew my lead on him which I would have held easily had I just carried on my plan. When I ate 2 chems I realized i was in trouble and Gerdler got me. Those chems cost 421m to rebuild and was out of turns. I forgot how much rebuilding costs as I never really paid attention to it. A string of bad choices with greed at the center cost me this game easily.

I will say after that the retal was impressive. Even when I logged and seen it I was more impressed then mad. Lost almost 100k tech also for the kicker. So nice work credit is due when it's due.

I honestly think had I been smarter I would have broke 120m probably closer to mid 120s.

Ponti Game profile

Apr 28th 2020, 15:06:58

Population loss: 154,793 people

First turn, lol flee the republic its burning

Ponti Game profile

Apr 28th 2020, 15:17:19

Originally posted by Molotov:
Brutal... that retal was nothing compared to those nukes. Looks like #31 was the only player to multi-tap that country who then unleashed his missiles. I could see that turning into a war.

No he dropped a lot of net worth I can't get that low to hit him. Plus he deserved that crack i would have done the same. I just don't know what to do now as netgaining isn't on the cards and that dude doesn't deserve me bothering him nor will I drop a ton of net.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 28th 2020, 15:23:40

i guess it's hard to cover all areas when doing so many types of risky hits, from multi-tapping ppl to hitting upper ranking guys.. u have to make sure u have enough turrets to avoid the retal, killing ur expenses meantime, while u need to take care of the SDI, tanks, troops, spies etc.. given that there are quite a number of multi-tapping done on many guys, there would be someone who will eventually unleash smth of any form.. NM at this stage is one of the worse to experience though, just when u are about to cross the finishing line.. i would not be able to take this roller coaster ride

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2020, 15:31:43

Originally posted by Ponti:

No he dropped a lot of net worth I can't get that low to hit him. Plus he deserved that crack i would have done the same. I just don't know what to do now as netgaining isn't on the cards and that dude doesn't deserve me bothering him nor will I drop a ton of net.

LOL I didn't realize that. Actually that makes me respect it less, because it's not like netgaining and then jumping to continue netgaining. It's instead warring and then hiding even though that seems counter to your intentions of warring? Almost like starting a fire and running away. :O Maybe he plans to pop back up when he has more missiles, or he's building an arsenal of tanks outside of your view, and it's all tactical...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2020, 17:03:34

Ouch Ponti, well, you gave it's go and next set is just around the corner, BTW, did Gerd beat my retal on you? Looks like he did lol, good job on your end too Gerd ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2020, 17:09:17

LOL I didn't realize that. Actually that makes me respect it less, because it's not like netgaining and then jumping to continue netgaining. It's instead warring and then hiding even though that seems counter to your intentions of warring? Almost like starting a fire and running away. :O Maybe he plans to pop back up when he has more missiles, or he's building an arsenal of tanks outside of your view, and it's all tactical...

It's the same game mechanics we're using (farm > jump out of range > repeat) only reversed, I did that too one set in tournament where I got farmed by a top guy and he kept jumping out of range, I stocked missiles then jumped in range, unloaded, dropped back out of range, repeat couple days later....there's always a way to get back at someone.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Apr 28th 2020, 20:29:07

If everyone agreed i was going to win easily, i wouldn't have taken any of those risks. I would have prob just stocked on 50k acres with less nw. Ponti can't help himself, he has to live on the edge =P Very nice retal gerd, lucky you got that in before the missles!

New favorites have to be the 2 60k acre commies.
3rd and 4th-new top casher and top farmer
5th should be a battle between 3 or 4 countries

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 28th 2020, 22:14:24

The retal was my own fault. I got fluffy and went for more land 2 days in a row and not purchase turrets but more jets . I blew my lead on him which I would have held easily had I just carried on my plan. When I ate 2 chems I realized i was in trouble and Gerdler got me. Those chems cost 421m to rebuild and was out of turns. I forgot how much rebuilding costs as I never really paid attention to it. A string of bad choices with greed at the center cost me this game easily.

I will say after that the retal was impressive. Even when I logged and seen it I was more impressed then mad. Lost almost 100k tech also for the kicker. So nice work credit is due when it's due.

I honestly think had I been smarter I would have broke 120m probably closer to mid 120s.

Lets be clear. Your decisions after hitting me did not matter, what your allies did after you hit me didnt matter, and what anyone else did after you hit me didn't matter either.
I had plenty of stuff to sell to get more money to buy 5m or 10m more jets, I could have let it take more time if I wanted as well. But if it was really hard I would have switched Dict to hit you; which I would have done in a heartbeat.
Don't go out of this set thinking you should try this again and not make the small mistakes. The big mistake was hitting a country that could clearly retal you, if its owner wanted to, and the fact that the hit had you not been retalled would not have added any NW of significance to your finish. That's the big take-away here. If you make the wrong analysis you risk having the same bad outcomes again and again.

And yes you had a very nice country going, it was probably the best primary casher in 2 years or so. It's really a shame that it didnt end up more fruitful for all that hard work when the fun was just about to start.

This is what a single-tapping 49k acre casher can do in primary if a proper endgame is played: https://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/1494/80

Hessman123

Apr 28th 2020, 23:32:04

Maybe now is a good time to tell everyone about the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 28th 2020, 23:36:10

I also have no understanding of Delphinius's stance as I have read it from his posts (unless I totally misunderstood).

Basically from Delphinius' posts, being a commie indy, has because of def allies and for reasons unclear to me, vowed to try to retal Serp without selling turrets. So Serp can safely go down to an all-turret defence while delphinius constantly carries a certain amount of turrets. It will obviously be impossible to retal with such a stance.

If Delphi ends up retalling Serp while carring a ton of turrets still, which wont happen anyway, it will be from higher NW than Serp and therefore capture far fewer acres.
If he does sell off turrets for a day or two, his def allies should not be bothered by that, so long as he doesn't get himself farmed in the process. Tanks, jets, spies and missiles will be the defence against that as well.

What people dont seem to understand is that jets are defence as well. What has happened a lot to me these past 2 sets tho is that my high turret def allies have been grabbed and I lost tons of turrets while they wonder why I'm not being grabbed, and I have had to explain again and again that NW and jets are powerful deterrents in 1b.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2020, 0:08:14

The reason I care about the Serp delphi situation is just that if Serp gets away with it it will inspire more risk taking that may end up with me and someone else losing considerable amounts of time and NW on in future sets just as Ponti and I lost this set.

So when Delphi ELECTS not to retal, which he did according to his posts, it will cause more fluff for me to wade through if I do play again in the future. I clearly can't beat Serp this set either way, nor have I cared to since about 2 weeks back, so it means nothing to me for this set.

Can someone post an op of #24 btw since you are all so keen to do that these days?

2020-04-27 21:40:53 PS Flying Spaghetti Monster (#23) Blathererathererer (#24) 1039A (2032A)
2020-04-27 09:55:11 PS Derndingle (#73) Blathererathererer (#24) 1033A (1912A)
2020-04-26 02:33:16 PS It is what it is (#20) Blathererathererer (#24) 1082A (2018A)
2020-04-23 04:33:02 PS This Is The Way (#54) Blathererathererer (#24) 1460A (2467A)
2020-04-22 19:18:05 PS Unknown Player (#31) Blathererathererer (#24) 1044A (2021A)

I'm really wondering what these players know that I dont.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2020, 0:13:52

Yeah 24 has been a door knob for few days, seems everyone at the top is getting a turn on him....stopped playing is my guess...
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2020, 0:36:58

He has been changing NW up and down every day so he is active. Selling something and creating something that has NW while taking his turns is my speculation. I have not spied him otherwise I would obviously post his op.

Hessman123

Apr 29th 2020, 0:38:46

#24?

Why play tyranny on this server is my question?

Oh, also I spied him and spied his stock and then I did some math equations before I decided to attack him :) it was fun times

Hessman123

Apr 29th 2020, 0:40:30

A Theo or a Demo would both be preferred for a techer in my opinion

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 29th 2020, 0:46:03

Originally posted by Tmac:
If everyone agreed i was going to win easily, i wouldn't have taken any of those risks. I would have prob just stocked on 50k acres with less nw. Ponti can't help himself, he has to live on the edge =P Very nice retal gerd, lucky you got that in before the missles!

New favorites have to be the 2 60k acre commies.
3rd and 4th-new top casher and top farmer
5th should be a battle between 3 or 4 countries

with all the things happening at top, it is gonna be variable here.. the techer is playing silently and tech price still holding strong.. so i would expect him at least a top 5, and if he lucky, he could even steal a win

Hessman123

Apr 29th 2020, 0:51:00

The techer has to be in the conversation for top spot or at very least top 3

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 29th 2020, 0:58:50

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I also have no understanding of Delphinius's stance as I have read it from his posts (unless I totally misunderstood).

Basically from Delphinius' posts, being a commie indy, has because of def allies and for reasons unclear to me, vowed to try to retal Serp without selling turrets. So Serp can safely go down to an all-turret defence while delphinius constantly carries a certain amount of turrets. It will obviously be impossible to retal with such a stance.

If Delphi ends up retalling Serp while carring a ton of turrets still, which wont happen anyway, it will be from higher NW than Serp and therefore capture far fewer acres.
If he does sell off turrets for a day or two, his def allies should not be bothered by that, so long as he doesn't get himself farmed in the process. Tanks, jets, spies and missiles will be the defence against that as well.

What people dont seem to understand is that jets are defence as well. What has happened a lot to me these past 2 sets tho is that my high turret def allies have been grabbed and I lost tons of turrets while they wonder why I'm not being grabbed, and I have had to explain again and again that NW and jets are powerful deterrents in 1b.

gerdler, we are playing in a round where there are not only top players that we are focusing on.. bottom players that we had hit previously are lurking around, and we had to factor in that risk of them top feeding somewhat.. well most of this bottom players would probably too scare or not experience enough to even want to launch a retal on top guys, but we never know, just like how i did not expect serp to tap me.. so running that huge jets has a risk, and u need to be lucky that the bottom players are not looking at u while climbing up to try to make the retal.. anyway congrats on the retal, and your risk pays off

for ponti, i guess he had not expected those targets he multi-tap to be launching missiles, which is why his SDI is not strong.. when these top guys multi-tap, they had also done some sort of screening to see which countries have less likelihood to retal even after multi-tapping them..

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 29th 2020, 1:09:55

The reason I care about the Serp delphi situation is just that if Serp gets away with it it will inspire more risk taking that may end up with me and someone else losing considerable amounts of time and NW on in future sets just as Ponti and I lost this set.

So when Delphi ELECTS not to retal, which he did according to his posts, it will cause more fluff for me to wade through if I do play again in the future. I clearly can't beat Serp this set either way, nor have I cared to since about 2 weeks back, so it means nothing to me for this set.

Can someone post an op of #24 btw since you are all so keen to do that these days?

2020-04-27 21:40:53 PS Flying Spaghetti Monster (#23) Blathererathererer (#24) 1039A (2032A)
2020-04-27 09:55:11 PS Derndingle (#73) Blathererathererer (#24) 1033A (1912A)
2020-04-26 02:33:16 PS It is what it is (#20) Blathererathererer (#24) 1082A (2018A)
2020-04-23 04:33:02 PS This Is The Way (#54) Blathererathererer (#24) 1460A (2467A)
2020-04-22 19:18:05 PS Unknown Player (#31) Blathererathererer (#24) 1044A (2021A)

I'm really wondering what these players know that I dont.

i agree we definitely cannot just let it go and give a wrong message.. but in fact it wouldnt matters even if u had hit ponti and send the message across.. i think ponti and serp are the same type of players who will be willing to take risk to hit veterans even if they are aware they will retal.. few rounds ago, i retal serp after his hit on me, and everyone who knows me well enough knows that i dislike roller coaster exchange but will definitely gun for a retal as much as possible if someone hit me.. it definitely did not deter him from making risky hits from what u can see this set, even after the message is sent across.. in the end i may not be able to go through the retal, but what matters is i try, and it will at least definitely screw his maintenance cost and therefore the finishing..

Tmac Game profile

Apr 29th 2020, 2:20:29

I've said all along the techer will have a nice finish, but i don't think he's breaking 100m. He was 1 of the countries i had fighting for that 5th spot. Maybe he'll do even better, but tech prices aren't everything. He's had to stock food at high prices, and tech has to crash the last week..... I think, lol.

Gerd- I'm not sure what your point is about 24. If you're saying we shared info i will say i didn't give or receive any info. I lost 200k spies getting his op and market spy which i shared with no1(not even my ally who had already hit him). Just seems like big countries finishing up their last grabs on the last targets available. I'm sure those 5 counties have alot of hits on the same countries.

Hessman123

Apr 29th 2020, 2:21:29

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Maybe now is a good time to tell everyone about the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, after having existed in secrecy for hundreds of years, came into the mainstream just a few years ago*.

With millions, if not thousands, of devout worshipers, the Church of the FSM is widely considered a legitimate religion, even by its opponents – mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs.

Some claim that the church is purely a thought experiment or satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, just a pseudoscience manufactured by Christians to push Creationism into public schools. These people are mistaken — The Church of FSM is legit, and backed by hard science. Anything that comes across as humor or satire is purely coincidental.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 29th 2020, 4:43:21

the top guys are basically vultures (i myself included to some extent).. every round is the same, when u saw a top guy hit 1 guy, the rest will eventually follow up.. so i would choose not to believe any top guys are sharing info.. there is no need to since it just take some spies to see what's going on over there that attracts the top guys to it.. that is also part of the reason why i dont risk myself going suddenly on low turrets to make the retal, cos there could be this gap where the top guys may take advantage of it and tap u before u are able to lay out the retal.. when ppl are desperate for lands, they will take a risk even if they know a retal is likely based on the person's track record of retalling.. if u are sitting on low lands, u probably have nothing to lose by going heavy jetters, but if u are in the middle, that comes the dilemma of wanting to preserve land and at the same time pushing for the retal

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2020, 11:04:40

I've said all along the techer will have a nice finish, but i don't think he's breaking 100m. He was 1 of the countries i had fighting for that 5th spot. Maybe he'll do even better, but tech prices aren't everything. He's had to stock food at high prices, and tech has to crash the last week..... I think, lol.

A techer is rarely in the discussion for r1 on this server. If more mutually detrimental landtrading occurs at the top anything can happen but that should be very unlikely.

Gerd- I'm not sure what your point is about 24. If you're saying we shared info i will say i didn't give or receive any info. I lost 200k spies getting his op and market spy which i shared with no1(not even my ally who had already hit him). Just seems like big countries finishing up their last grabs on the last targets available. I'm sure those 5 counties have alot of hits on the same countries.

No, you misunderstand me. I meerely noticed that bunch of grabs without retals and thought it as a bit odd and cheekily pointed out again that there is a lot of spy op info being shared in this thread. I don't think anyone should post his op.

Tho I have to say I have been very close to posting full ops in this thread lately since it would be interesting to see how the mods dealt with it considering all other occurences have passed unpunished.

Hessman123

Apr 29th 2020, 11:42:07

I vote that you do it gerdler

Post your spy op so we can all see how many jets you’ve got

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2020, 12:30:06

I know who both of EEVIL WAR MACHINE (#4)'s def allies are without having ally spied him all game and despite only ally spying one of his def allies. This information would save me a lot if I wanted to hit him. This info is completely fine to post since no info is given to anyone about any country ingame. I should not know this info tho, as I have not payed for it with as many turns as I should have.

Since Serpentor usually runs quite high SPAL (information from sets in the past ie: https://www.earthempires.com/primary/61/ranks/35) I would perhaps fail to achieve this information on my own which makes it potentially very damaging to Serp if I choose to be a prick and use it. This information is completely fine to post because it is acquired through looking at past statuses that are public in the leaderboards and I have just made assumptions from that. I have no idea if Serp has 15 or 15m Spies or if it is between that or outside that interval.

Edited By: Gerdler on Apr 30th 2020, 1:38:32

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2020, 12:35:35

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2020, 13:14:38

I meerely noticed that bunch of grabs without retals and thought it as a bit odd

Funny, when I asked you about something similar in tournament you were kind of defensive...

Pot, kettle.

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2020, 13:26:19

Food dipped and military prices jumped way before they naturally would and before any possible destock time, largely due to the high risk grabs among top players driving up military purchasing and preventing stocking. That's devastating to a techer even with the tech prices holding up until yesterday. Should be a nice outcome for the commies.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2020, 13:53:15

Originally posted by Requiem:
I meerely noticed that bunch of grabs without retals and thought it as a bit odd

Funny, when I asked you about something similar in tournament you were kind of defensive...

Pot, kettle.

Im not accusing anyone of anything in regards to #24. I am accusing people of what everyone knows they are doing wrong which is sharing spy op data in this thread. Some of those posts have been deleted.

Further, my record in tournament is beyond reproach. Lets make that crystal fluffing clear. When I farm someone I often diffuse their missiles and I try to find people with no means to retal me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it bites me. I didn't manage to get away with that this set or last and you straight up accused me of cheating ingame. Report me next time and leave me out of it.

Ponti Game profile

Apr 29th 2020, 14:20:54

I normally do not engage in this back and forth banter but today I have bitten the hook and have to share some thoughts.

I'll start of with my probability radar is thought the roof on this one. Some may call it a spider senses anyhow after reading your post Gerdler my radar is telling me you were Red Redemption last set. I have to point out I asked you and you said No, however reading more your words and message again implied u as the person.

To that point :D wicked I won the first round you the second and again if I.use logic and follow my probability radar it will be high there will be a tie breaker. It would be almost poetic in the game and I would love that.

Did you teach me a lesson? LOL no not at all in fact iron hardened my will to go for a round three as this is why I enjoy the game. Am I a bushell counter like you...NO.. if that was the case back to 1A I go. Set records and win games meh not why I am here.

I'm glad you are so boastful you show us an old country from a forgotten era of gaming to say look what a real casher can do. Well thanks for that enlightening moment.

Now these are the points that really piss me off those were just fun ones up top. You criticizing and calling out other players who do not conform to your will or your type of playing is ludacris and pathetic. Calling out Delphinus for how he plays is frankly upsetting and what respect I had for you has diminished greatly for that move. Delphinus plays with emotion and a heart not a analytical calculating robot like lots others including myself do. Is there anything wrong with that fluff no it makes the community great.

Calling out #24 for getting hit, again who are you 2 rounds in a row you found yourself in the target list... how good do you think you really are ? Simple mathematics calculation can usually determine who is an advantageous target and guess what he came up.

I will state this plainly as you seem to suffer from a syndrome I call LAMM syndrome which stands for little angry man. Had I not squandered 2 days worth of cashing turns 3bil to be exact and purchased 20 mil more turrers like I should have and sold my 8m jets no u simply wouldn't have had the required resources to get me. Even you should be able to add that and reference last reset. I never gave your country enough respect got fluffy and.got clipped. Funny thing is the way you have been going on and on and on you would think you were the one who lost the set and got retal against.

I was planning on taking a break disappearing until the beginning of next set but after reading all your arrogant post and condescending manner I just had to say something.

I like this community in 1b and we need more players but someone like you walking around with a swollen head calling out other people is unneeded and unwanted.

Hessman123

Apr 29th 2020, 14:38:22

No one shared spy op data in the thread Gerdler

You are just a big cry baby..

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2020, 15:32:48

Red Redemption was not me. I thought that was Assassin. I have a lot of respect for Assassin partly because of my personal history with him but also because I have seen him have his country screwed way too many times. I will say that a lot of the times that has happened it has been entirely avoidable tho I really think that guy deserves a break. I never got the confirmation if it was Assassin or not.

In regards to this set I dont know if you are saying I won something this set and that you won against red redemption last set, its a bit hard to understand honestly. I don't consider I won anything this set.

Last set I was in a war since early game, I won the war, got 2 players deleted for cheating and then played the set out very casually.

Two sets ago I was Should I play or should I no (#57), and the answer was no.

I'm not accusing anyone for anything when it comes to the hits on #24. Is there something there? There's surely a lot of reactions about me mentioning it.
Read my post about it again, maybe?

In regards to the retal there simply is no world in which you could have gotten away with it unless I let you. As I said I would have switched to dict to retal you in a heartbeat. Maybe someone else wouldn't have done that.

Four things I could have done if I was worried about if I was able to retal or not.
1. Switch my ICs to jets right after the hit, I never did that at all.
2. Sell tech, turrets to afford more jets.
3. Wait longer before I made my move to hit.
4. Switch to dict.

I also oversent because I didnt bother updating the op or the ally ops in the end, there were some NW changes so I put on an extra ~2m jets over the normal 10% oversend just to make sure.

Your 20m turrets you suggest you could have made would have forced me to take some extra measures for sure. Probably would have forced me to do the dict switch even.
Anyway, this is not bragging. This is just relaying facts. Anyone else could have done what I did, many of whom would have done it better. You could have done it as well. What I did is not impressive. Don't think I suggest it was.

I do accept that I have not looked through Delphinius grab history so I dont know who is looking at him for doing a retal. That is a complicating factor that I didn't consider, and which was not a factor for me. It was just that the explaination that was given at first was not that at all.
When your surgeon tells you "I dont think you will survive this surgery because I will do it with my eyes closed since I had allergies last week and I dont want itchy eyes, but I sure will try my best!" :P

The explaination that there are retallers lurking makes a lot more sense and I can respect that for sure.

Ponti Game profile

Apr 29th 2020, 16:04:05

Since you weren't Red Redemption half of my post will not make sense no more. I won't bother editing it to reflect that.

I will say I disagree with you and wish I still had the opportunity to show you rather then play what if scenarios. I would like to counter each point but the reality is we played a little game of hit and retal and I lost that little game. Nothing more I can add or say to change the outcome. Perhaps we will have another tango in the future and can put words to action until the time I will be done talking about it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2020, 16:46:37

Serp has grabbed me before and it hurt :s I still gunned for the retal :D

Edited By: Requiem on Apr 29th 2020, 18:18:30

Hessman123

Apr 29th 2020, 20:07:35

Prediction.. Mil prices and Tech prices fall drastically in the coming days

the crash is upon us

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2020, 5:21:37

Another one, WTF!

An earthquake occurred destroying 620 buildings!
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2020, 12:00:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Another one, WTF!

An earthquake occurred destroying 620 buildings!

god bless.. i had a puny quake that cost me 100+ buildings.. 620 really hurts

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2020, 14:09:35

Something to spice up the forum:)

It is Labour day and things seem to be going at a lazy pace in many countries.. however, this is not so with the country of Delphinus.. Many politicians are debating whether to launch a strike in retaliation, and the conclusion is an overwhelming yes to avenge the countless lifes lost when Eevil launched a surprise strike.. while everyone is enjoying their holiday, the country of Delphinus gathered tens of millions of jets, and flew over the country of Eevil.. the country of Eevil is caught by surprise, and the bombing is eventually a successful win after many hours of engagement.. Lots of lifes are lost, damage is severe.. but this is a necessary course of action to protect the sovereignty of the country.. With the hope of a peaceful nation after the biggest retal yet done by country of Delphinus, it hopes that it will have a longer lasting peace in the years to come.. Long live EE2025

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2020, 15:08:46

Nice retal! Practically 10k acres, that's like a 25% to your land total in one attack! And all the right kinds of ghosts.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 1st 2020, 15:10:49

In the country of Gerdler the politicians have been forced by the pandemic to take alternative routes to get out their Labour day messages. Some decided to do their their parades in World of warcraft but without police there to protect their them the counterdemonstrators went on to kill them all. The democratic forces are at siege from everywhere in Gerdlers lands and an overthrow of the government and a future as a dictatorship is lurking on the horizon as has been the case for quite some time now.

What will be the spark that lights the fire? Or will the checks and balances prevail? Time will tell.

Serpentor Game profile

May 1st 2020, 15:37:17

Finally Delphi!!

I was getting sick of holding turns. Now wasn’t that more fun than the regular boring finish? Congratulations! Now here comes the really fun part, the RoR and declaration of war. 😂
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2020, 15:56:17

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Finally Delphi!!

I was getting sick of holding turns. Now wasn’t that more fun than the regular boring finish? Congratulations! Now here comes the really fun part, the RoR and declaration of war. 😂

nah i still dont like the roller coaster hit, though this is the biggest gains i saw so far.. i like boring life haha.. did u see the 10 jets that got bought in ur market news? i test buy with the 10 jets and found out our goods are queue at the same price and i was lucky that the techer scooped all up 2 hrs before u came online.. i have accumulated turns as well and keep my jets hiding in public market.. u got really a lot of turns, and had your jets got sold earlier, u would be using up the turns and make a jump far out from me again.. supposedly there should not be any way to retal u had u been able to keep using ur turns.. it was a lucky gap for me.. trying to make the retal is not good for the heart.. i have to keep checking u are not online, and make sure ur allies are also not online.. then keep checking my calculation to make sure i dont fail.. not good for the heart:(

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2020, 16:02:20

That retal tho - ouch!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 1st 2020, 16:25:19

So #20 and #23 competes for the win because their endgame strategy is superior. I am happy for them but I'm mostly happy for the game. :)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

May 1st 2020, 16:34:08

that techer also one to look out for.. tech price still above 1k even though we left with 7 days.. normally by now tech price is below 1k.. the food price has not crashed to 30+ bucks yet, which gives him sufficient time to dispose his stock slowly without too much losses.. #48 has also a chance since he kept at a lower networth vs the top 2, and do not have to pay higher maintenance cost for his expenses..

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 1st 2020, 17:01:38

If Polk High (#48) wins I will eat my hat. :P
I dont have a hat but I will buy one and eat it, nonetheless!

I hear you tho, I have no clue what stocks either of those have so i might place too much value on NW and land at this point.