Verified:

scottb Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 17:57:06

With the cheating of the Astros over the past 3 seasons, what's your bet on the number of games where an Astro batter is hit by an opposing pitcher? Let's start with 50 games out of 162 as the line...... over or under 50?

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 3:10:41

Over. You a stros fan?
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 5:50:39

fluff the asstros
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 14:04:31

I will guess under. If astros batters are at risk of injury umpires will start ejecting pitchers at early high and inside which cuts off pitchers ability to force the batter off of the plate.

Every baseball player should respect the if you ain't cheating you ain't trying MLB mentality. That said it's up to the fans to admonish them. Sign stealing is as old as second base.

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 14:46:16

How is the MLB support in Canadia?
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 17:21:35

We are still pissed that ya'll would rather strike than let the expos win and three years in a row Canada wins MLB. I was literally seven maybe eight years old but I recognize racism when I see it.

(Outside of nascar MLB is my favourite sport.)
((I play hockey better than I drive or hit a ball with a stick))

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 17:22:57

The same as any team.. when we field a decent team good attendance.. the rest of the time? The same as any franchise..

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2020, 16:24:03

Anecdotal, based on living on all 3 coasts in addition to a bit of unfortunate life upon the Great Lakes:

Support for the MLB is virtually nonexistent with the exception of most 'teamed' cities-I've noticed that there seems to be very little rural or suburban support in the past decade. This is similar to the NBA's waning rural support, although its popular reach is surging in the suburban-rural populace. American football still reigns supreme but I wonder for how long?

I did not play baseball as a child and did not develop any interest until this past year as I spent most of my time in a hospital bed and one of the volunteers that plagued me managed to cultivate my interests in the 'great american past time'. I'm genuinely just being curious..

- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

braden Game profile

Mar 4th 2020, 19:52:11

Ken burns has like forteen hours of interest re baseball.