Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Mar 25th 2019, 16:32:19

I had to quit playing earth.
I had a major heart attack, revived 3 times on my way to hospital 110 miles away during a white out blizzard. While on the operating table, my large colon blew apart, so spent over a month in ICU, then step down, more hospital, then took a week break then back in may for my triple bypass.
I can truly say that all the wishes, prayers, and hopes from the players here really touched my heart. You are my on line family and the support you gave me really really made a difference.
wealth is something counted, and riches are things that make your life so worthwhile. I have so many riches just from the players in this game.
thanks again for all your support, life is short.............enjoy each day.

I still have 3 more operations to go, but the worse is past, and these 3 are minor compared to the other two.

now back to stealing tech from the enemy.
/me jumps off soap box.

The_Hawk

Mar 25th 2019, 16:45:54

Good to hear. You had us all worried during that war.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 25th 2019, 16:52:04

Originally posted by brujodale:
I had to quit playing earth.
I had a major heart attack, revived 3 times on my way to hospital 110 miles away during a white out blizzard. While on the operating table, my large colon blew apart, so spent over a month in ICU, then step down, more hospital, then took a week break then back in may for my triple bypass.
I can truly say that all the wishes, prayers, and hopes from the players here really touched my heart. You are my on line family and the support you gave me really really made a difference.
wealth is something counted, and riches are things that make your life so worthwhile. I have so many riches just from the players in this game.
thanks again for all your support, life is short.............enjoy each day.

I still have 3 more operations to go, but the worse is past, and these 3 are minor compared to the other two.

now back to stealing tech from the enemy.
/me jumps off soap box.

hugs to you bru!!! <3

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Huntress Game profile

Mar 25th 2019, 17:46:17

Happy you are with us and I’ve had the chance to war with you. You certainly have made laugh during warchat! *smile*

breeze Game profile

Mar 25th 2019, 21:13:32

I know all of us missed you bru. Im sure glad you decided to stick around and start making those delicious sardine pies. iHeadbanger

Karnage XZ

Mar 25th 2019, 21:42:44

@brujodale do you remember anything from your death? It's a miracle you were sent back to us 3 times. Surely you have a story to tell. Many people have experienced something from these death experiences.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Karnage XZ

Mar 25th 2019, 21:45:30

Win souls for the good side
Do as I say, not as I do.

Mister Ed Game profile

Mar 26th 2019, 7:42:21

Wow.... a year has passed already.. man we were all worried about you. Brought the game to a standstill as the news spread. We are all glad you pulled through.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 26th 2019, 8:43:47

<3 bru
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mainer Game profile

Mar 26th 2019, 11:21:32

May I ask where you live to be 110 miles away from a hospital?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 26th 2019, 15:56:37

middle of nowhere near mountains ofc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

brujodale Game profile

Mar 26th 2019, 22:47:10

lol if you lQQk at michigan, I am at the very tippy tip of the finger that goes out into lake superior. the closest "real" hospital is marquette, which is quite a drive. we live in copper county mtns with the old 1800s mines.

Banger of heads, glad u like dem pies, sorry it gives you such skid marks in ur undies :)

Karnage I am part German, part Cherokee. The first time I traveled without my body was when I had a split heart beat as a kid in grade school, and just kinda floated around my grade school and thought it groovy.
So told the elders about the experience and they asked alot of questions. Yes they stated you had a vision quest yes, I was into native earth big time, rocks artifacts and plants esp medical plants. so that was when I was given my NA name brujodale.
second time was in an advanced baseball league age 28 and was ahhh kinda doing some don juan carlos castanada yaqui way of knowledge while at bat. I was going to bring that ball right to me. well ... it did. it curved and headed to my head, so I leaned forward, and the ball followed, I tried to duck and it followed, next thing i know I am up about 15 feet above the ground and I can see my then GF now wifers, my brother, his gf a nurse.
They were looking at a cardboard cutout of a body shape. I was I think the best words were ...non paused about the whole thing. Then someone hollered at me to get my ass back! NOW! (wifers) next thing I know I am being sucked into my left arm. I open my eyes and ask... did I make it to first base? ER stated it was another concussion, think that was like #7 by then. A year later I saw the ole home plate umpire that we all loved he was a kewl guy. He stated I quit doing umpire work after that ball chased you down. I asked the brother what do you mean? He stated it was crazy just crazy, that ball followed you. This ole bro was old enough that he lived by the Alexian Brothers hospital in south St. Louis City. that hospital was the one that held the young black boy that was possessed, and was the basis of the move the exorcist. I too am old enough that had to go to that hospital for several concussions, and every time you walked into the place you could feel the hair rise off your skin. The second floor was closed off after that event and never used again. I told him, no it had nothing to do with that, sorry for the effect on you.

On the way to the hospital, I found myself holding as tight as possible to my body, not once but multiple times. I was not going to let go. Had the same thing happen multiple times while in ICU.
I usually do not tell people about these events, but hey you all are family. some are ugli, but hey family is family.

before the heart attack, I thought each day was awesome! yeah still do.

Assassin Game profile

Mar 26th 2019, 23:25:08

bru, you are an institution in this game and have been for a long, long time. very glad that you're still with us.